How the Jew hides the Vikings

One of the main reasons folks underestimate the nordic peoples place in history is that they are called different things in different eras.

The Goths that burnt Rome, the Varangians that conquered Belarus, Ukrain and Russia and founded Moscow, before holding the entire Byzantine Empire hostage, and the Vikings that conquered and settled Britain, Normandy, Sicily and Southern Italy are all part of the same Scandinavian culture. They all spoke Norse, all followed Norse spirituality, all used the Runes.

The jews fear the Nordics(which is why they have attacked Sweden, Denmark and Norway so hard), so they hide the tracks of Nordic influence upon the ancient world behind meaningless distictions.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians < yeah thats Vikings

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths < also Vikings, just earlier in history.

What the eternal academic jew is saying is like saying the Romans that conquered Egypt was not Romans but Medditerlanians, and the Romans in Iberia were not Romans, but Clavinokistanians, while the Romans proper did some stuff north of the Alps but it only lasted a few hundred years so no biggie.

They are obfuscating the fact that throughout European history, ever since the Bronze age, the Nordics have periodically ventured forth to spread their genes, trample empires and gather riches.

Attached: 3941589-freyja.jpg (633x800, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards
hiddenhistorysecrets.blogspot.com/2008/01/vikings-invade-egypt-in-1200-bc.html
tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Hymn_to_King_Helios
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Against_the_Galileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_golden_verses_of_Pythagoras
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fascinating... tell me more....
I am lithuanian, before we were called balts, and before the aesti people (estonians took the name, even thou it belongs to all baltic tribes)...
We ruled the biggest country in europe for 450 years,,, most of our history was written by our enemies... so we allways were minimized or hated,.... long live the people of Europe!!!

Attached: lithuanian dna.png (1024x1512, 77K)

cont.

Why does the Jew hide this? Because the Nordic countries were a major problem for their plans.

Homogenous in race, with strong culture and myths, high gdp, abundant natural resources. Scandinavia, to the Jew, was the stronghold of white culture in Northern Europe once Germany fell.

And foremost amongst them, thanks to good soil for agriculture, a relatively mild climate and high population (as nordic countries go), was Sweden. So that's were they struck the hardest. We in Norway and Denmark fell too, but we are rising again, with refugees meeting ever stricter laws to gain entry and be allowed to stay, borders strenghtened and populist movements to send them back where they belong.

Sweden however, is just a bit to kind for it's own good. And thanks to their long history of interaction with continental Europe( Sweden had a major empire once) they had been infiltrated by the (((people of the book))), who married into Swedens noble and elite families and gained power. They got control of the media, the education system, the banks (ofc) and finally the government.

And Swede-bro, always the kind hearted one amongst us, fell into their trap.

Now the wheel is turning and a new Sun rising. Will history repeat? Will the Nordics once more unite and defeat a empire swallowing Europe?

I don't know, but I do know many, many of us can feel it stirring. That hunger. The need to put the world back in it's natural order. This time though I don't think we will achieve it through strength of arms.

We will have to use that other side of the Nordics that the Vikings were so renowned for.

We must be cunning.

The baltics are our cousins, I had a Lithuanian friend once, he looked just as Nordic as me, and was honest and hard working. Hi cousin, want to be the foundation of white civilization with me?

Bump

Oh yeah, even more manipulation of history by the Jew.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normans < conquered both England and France from their enclave in Normandy (NorthMan-dy), also Viking

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards < Conquered Italy and restored order after the Roman empire fell, also Vikings.

Now why, with this history of defeating empires and founding nations, does people, even here on /POL OF ALL PLACES still think the Nordics "did nothing, lived in mud huts hurr durr"?

The answer?

(((Merchants write history)))

vikings also traveled deep into Rome and even Egypt...
>hiddenhistorysecrets.blogspot.com/2008/01/vikings-invade-egypt-in-1200-bc.html

secure the future...

Attached: secure the future.jpg (1080x1349, 174K)

Attached: 1200px-Viking_Expansion.svg.png (1200x786, 317K)

Attached: vikinger.jpg (630x420, 99K)

Soooo you basically acted like niggers for the better part of 2 millenias up until west and south Europe actually contributed to humanity through the arts and sciences?
That's not something id brag about, Romans at lease left aqueducts behind after all their raping and pillaging.

Should rephrase; up until west and south europe's contribution to the arts and science reached you snow niggers and you became pseudo civilized.

all germanics carry a besserwisser genes, sometimes they know better sometimes they don't. it is safe to say we are on the wrong side of history right now, but so is the rest of the west too. shitskins can not be humans and they can not live up to our standards. that is the source of eternal conflict right there, and now söyböys think they can domesticate them inside our lands...

one thing Vikings could not concur was Balts... literally went all around us :D
>we were one of closest nations, just by the Gothland island lol...
>Even Ragnar allmost died fighting Curonian Balts..

Still vikings are pretty cool :)

Jews are white, homie.

I need those girls to take turns riding my face until they orgasm. . . . Just sayin'.

That is fucking Aryan beauty.

As for the OP, yeah, fuck the kikes, man. They've temporarily killed the west. But too bad for them, the west is rising again, and there is nothing they can do to stop it. They're trying to replace us right now because they know their time is short, that their enslavement of our race is coming to its end, and when it does, it will be a day of terrible wrath against them. It will make Hitler look like a Judeo-phile.

They killed Rome with the poison of their false Christianity (real Christianity is not pro-kike. Real Christianity is a rejection of them, and it could have been the Buddhism of the west), but Rome is about to rise again, better than it ever was before, more powerful, and we're reclaiming our true spirit as a people.

Yes this map shows much, but notice how it starts in the 8th century? It's missing what the jews in academia call Goths and Lombards, who did their thing hundreds of years earlier, defeating the Roman empire all through central Europe and pillaging and burning Rome itself, then restabilizing it and foeming the Kingdom of Italy around year 500. Even though they too are Nordics/Vikings, they don't show on this map of Nordic/Viking expansion and influence.

Exactly what I talk about in OP.

Also note that the Lombards (Longbeards) were only driven out of southern Italy hundreds of years later by THE NORMANS, the Nordics who owned England and France , who proceded to fund the Kingdom of Sicily.

>the Nordics have periodically ventured forth to spread their genes, trample empires and gather riches.

So basicly they were evil? Because if I break into your house, rape your sister/wife/daughter, steal your property and money, thats evil.

You are saying nordics are evil on a large scale?

Dude, the Normans revolutionized art, architecture and warfare, inventing amongst other things the Stirrup, instrumental in their defeat of England at the battle of Hastings. There's entire university courses dedicated to Norman art and arcithecture, literature and history. The royal and Noble families of England, France, Germany, the Low Lands and Italy are all descendants of the Norse. Same goes for the Russian nobility that got slaughtered by the jews in the 1917 revolution.

Your ignorance is showing. Whats worse, if you had read the wiki links I posted I posted you would have known this, and spared the humiliation. But you chose ignorance and the lies (((they))) have put in your head instead.

Shame leaf, shame. Also your syrup comes from the Norway Maple.

No, they were stronger. Were the Romans evil? The Egyptians?

Are the muslims raping your woman now evil? Or are they just stronger, swede-bro?

When you finally find the courage to admit you need our help we will be there. The ugly duckling can still become a swan.

i ripped up my girlfriends Norwegian sweater (she punched me among other things)

now she wants to charge me $4,500 to fix it

am I getting jewed (she is marrying a kike)

can you sew it together for me??

What is your opinion of the Celts bro?

Attached: p4cyzoic811siy61go1_500.jpg (500x703, 75K)

Why not just call it north germanic people then?

I doubt it's sewn, it's probably knitted? If it's a standard Marius sweather you can buy it new cheaper then that.

WHERE IS JAPHETH'S HISTORY?
WE HAVE BEEN THE VICTIMS OF SHEM AND HAM FOR TOO LONG
NOAH AND THE HYBRID RACE WILL FALL

By your definition I'm not evil, I am simply stronger than you when I take a stick or rock and bash your head in, and rape your little sister to death? Okey good to know. And we dont need your fucking help retard.

Different but better than Meds.

>(she is marrying a kike)
Damned traitor, surely the kike is manipulating her.
finish with you to marry the Jew
Is of pure Norieha descent?

>Marius sweather
yes it must be knitted then, thanks bro.

welp, she is sentimental on it - I need to send it to Norway... I will do a deep dive on it

her dna test was mostly british, a splash of Norway

And yes, the romans were evil. Imperialism is evil. All nations sovereignities and people should be respected.

The raping/pillaging is exaggerated, vikings where for the most part (((merchants))) and explorers.

>Scandicucks import Somalians to please their women because they’re too docile and empathetic towards subhumans
>over on the other side of the Atlantic oceans the US State with their descendants (Minnesota) does the exact same thing
Absolute pottery

Attached: B87F99DB-2188-43DC-8A27-3D550541E608.png (1660x864, 111K)

Let's not forget that around 500 AD every last region of Europe, with the exception of Byzantium, was ruled by Norsemen.

the kikes fear the Adamic Race (White Race) which was created in the image of God as told in the Book of Genesis.

Attached: adamandeve.jpg (720x576, 153K)

what does that mean?
Someone told me that Celts mixed with Romans so it is likely that I have Roman ancestors. Sula had red-gold hair

Attached: 800px-Sulla_Glyptothek_Munich_309.jpg (800x1220, 158K)

Those were Hebrews/Phoenician Sea Peoples from King David's Empire that invaded Egypt.

As by whose decree? The only real determinants of what should happen are power.

Japheth are the Turkic people
Shem are Caucasians
Ham are Arabs

>a splash of Norway
Fuck better explained, I thought it was a pure Norwegian, I guess that nothing of value is lost, if it was layers of hitting you and does not respect you, surely plows the life impossible to that kike over time

The celts are a branch of the same tree.

Notice this. Aryan people all have their origin story where the first humans are shaped by the gods from trees and wood. We all have the concept of a world tree. We all built our societies on sedentary agriculture.
We celebrate personal strength and gain status by how that helps our communities. We all had Sun symbols and solar calendars(swastika, celtic cross, roman cross).

Jews and muslims say humans are shaped from dirt and mud.
Trees have no place in their mythology, because they were nomadic herders, and their herds turned the Fertile Crescent to desert, as goats and sheep gnaw the bark of trees, killing them. As herders they worship the YHVH/Messia/Prophet, the ultimate herdsman. Worth in society is determined by how well you follow the Herdsmans rules. They have lunar calendars, and crescent moons.

In the end the struggle between us and the herders is old as civilization. It is the struggle between the villagers and cities and the roaming bands.

WE

You dont have a moral framework then brainlet

Attached: daily-mirror-front-page-rotherham.jpg (615x766, 100K)

>the Book of Genesis

Attached: loltrek.gif (350x273, 3M)

Kek I know this makes you pagancucks get assblasted because it's the truth.
Tell me what ADAM means in Hebrew Pagancuck

whites are the original inhabitants of asia minor as well as the caucus region

ham is the black race and shem is in between

>Raping children is okey as long as you get away with it, it means you are stronger than the rapevictim and law enforcements capabilitie - Amerimutt & Danish faggot

I agree, but (((they))) consequently call it germanic people all over wikipedia nd in the literature, which probably feels safe as they already broke Germany. Also, Scandinavia is geograpically distinct from continental Europe, and the German peoples. Yes we share linguistic roots, and much of the myth and mythology, but our society was shaped by much harsher conditions and an entirely different nature then the Germans proper. We built longships, Germans did not. That kind of thing.

> drinking somali semen
kek

Attached: drinkyoursemenpagancucks.jpg.png (800x532, 291K)

We are related people then, I remember someone saying that the red hair was not white, because it is a feature of Egypt, this is what he heard from Varg.
It's a lie, right? I always thought that red hair is a Celtic trait.
We should investigate more the Celtic religion, lately I am very interested in Roman solar cults: Mithraism and Sol Invictus. The Romans and Greeks believed that the origin of us was when Zeus in ordering the world, drops of his blood fell and humanity was born.
Not sap that the Celts and Nordics believed that humans were born of wood and tree.
This explained the anatagonism of the Semites to the Nordic culture m8

Attached: MithraWeb.jpg (563x571, 106K)

I had Yggdrasil carved into my back to remind myself to always follow Odin´s path, to search for knowledge while walking the branches of the Tree of Life.

Attached: tatu.jpg (341x512, 41K)

No you have it backwards
Shem is the Caucasian people because Hebrews and Israelites descend from Shem
Shem=/=Semite and this is what confuses people, because both words sound similar.
Japheth are Turkic people since the Khazar Kikes themselves say they descend from Japheth.
>"“You ask us also in your epistle: “Of what people, of what family, and of what tribe are you?” Know that we are descended from Noach’s son Japhet, through his son Gomer through his son Togarmah. I have found in the genealogical books of my ancestors that Togarmah had ten sons. These are their names:
the eldest was Ujur (Agiôr – Uyghur), the second Tauris (Tirôsz – Tauri), the third Avar (Avôr – Avar), the fourth Uauz (Ugin – Oghuz), the fifth Bizal (Bizel – Pecheneg), the sixth Tarna, the seventh Khazar (Khazar), the eighth Janur (Zagur), the ninth Bulgar (Balgôr – Bulgar), the tenth Sawir (Szavvir/Szabir – Sabir).”
(Manuscripts of this correspondence may be seen in the Library of Christ Church at Oxford, England and in the Leningrad Public Library in Leningrad, Russia)"

Baltijos yra europos ateitis

Attached: Šauktiniai-G.-Maksimovicz-nuotr..jpg (791x528, 142K)

I know, I do not follow the culture of the Brown Semites, I am a Celtic ginger with Roman ancestors. The white people were never Semites, their culture is different from ours. His divinity is not for us, we have our own Gods.

Attached: augustus the nigger.jpg (1200x1548, 1.57M)

Well, strength should be tempered by practicality end ethics. The Nordics could have genocided Rome/France/England/Italy/Byzantium, and salted the earth so nothing could grow. Thats what the Romans did to their enemies. However, they did not. They just replaced the inferior culture and ruling class, then restored order.

I suspect I'm talking to a somali or american under fals flag, or even an israeli?

If not, I weep for you, for it is time to leave you in the woods mid winter.

>It is, I think, expedient to set forth to all mankind the reasons by which I was convinced that the fabrication of the Galilaeans is a fiction of men composed by wickedness. Though it has in it nothing divine, by making full use of that part of the soul which loves fable and is childish and foolish, it has induced men to believe that the monstrous tale is truth. Now since I intend to treat of all their first dogmas, as they call them, I wish to say in the first place that if my readers desire to try to refute me they must proceed as if they were in a court of law and not drag in irrelevant matter, or, as the saying is, bring counter-charges until they have defended their own views. For thus it will be better and clearer if, when they wish to censure any views of mine, they undertake that as a separate task, but when they are defending themselves against my censure, they bring no counter-charges.
tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Hymn_to_King_Helios
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Against_the_Galileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_golden_verses_of_Pythagoras
Come home, you can stop being a spiritual Semite

Attached: 800px-Neuenheimer_Mithraeum.jpg (800x629, 189K)

Folk history of Rome tells that their people came originally from migrating warriors from north of the region. You can make up all sorts of we wuzzes.

I think Celts are just along for the ride atm. Maybe some day they will have their day. One might argue that the Anglo world that dominates now is largely Celtic, but I think America is more Germanic than her initial colonizers and givers of the language.

That's pretty much all brits as we ruled there for hundreds of years.

You are just a brainlet with "might is right". National sovereignty and peoples right should always be respected. You are such a cuck, that by proxy, you are defending the enslavement of us by the jews, because hey.. "might is right"

Slavery and murder is evil and cannot be justified. (except murder in self-defense)

i agree Adamites are not semites.

Actually I do. I just recognize that the imposition of one's moral framework cannot be achieved without first making sure that another cannot stop you from doing so. Hence, you cannot act morally without seizing sufficient power to do so, regardless of your morality.

Yup, it's mostly catholic propaganda. They needed to rile up the populace to defend the gold they had locked away in churces and monastaries.

I am home
The one True God that created his Adamic Children is the only God on Earth and the Heavens.

>to their enemies. However, they did not. They just replaced the inferior culture and ruling class, then restored order.
The Roman culture at the end of the empire was decadent and condemned. Emperor Julian predicted that Christianity would lead to the decline of the Empire. The women lamented that they had not been born in Gaul and the men envied the nobility of their Germanic counterparts.
All because of the Semitic culture

>that map
>the most powerful European military power of that era, Magyars (Huns), not even fucking listed
Tell me again how they're trying to falsify your history again, cucks.
The Rus (vikings) and Magyars (huns) cooperated extensively for over 400 years until the arrival of the mongols. The Varangian trade routes led directly through Magyar territory. One of Hungary's greatest king was the product of Magyar-Viking dynastic interbreeding.
The so called Viking Age would not have been nearly as succesfull had the Magyars not crippled the Christian European mainland so extensively.
The fact that both the Pagan Viking and Pagan Magyar Age completely coincide is not mere coincidence.

A fact omitted by every map showing viking expansion online. They all start with the raid on Lindisfarne.

Lithuanian

Attached: Airine_Palsyte_by_Augustas_Didzgalvis (1).jpg (803x1000, 316K)

Why worship false idols when you can worship the creator of the universe?
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: [000004].jpg (489x291, 46K)

Go kill them then. If you believe that your morality has precedence over theirs, kill them. Impose it.

I'm waiting.

No one will ever give a shit about what you thought because you never made them give a shit.

Best post I've read in years.

(Just to be clear, I'm only visiting Canada, my blood on both sides is viking and my ancestors baptized the King of Sweden, served as Archbishop, and were part of the Knights of Dawn in Scandinavian history)

The hunger is rising in me too and I will be in Norway next month. Our people are the most cunning and the greatest warriors. We are waking up and we will break our brothers free from their invisible fetters.

The mind is a warriors greatest weapon.

Attached: viking-warriors-berserkers-wallpaper-1.jpg (450x360, 122K)

I wish I could have raped you as a baby, by your own accord this is fine, as long law enforcement dont stop me. Le might makes right xD

Anyway, your race isnt even white and your women get conquered by niggers so might makes right until you turn into retarded mutt

>The one True God
But there is not only one God, there are Gods
What were they supposed to be?
Whites?
You think the ancient Hebrews are our ancestors, right?

Attached: jesus.jpg (281x179, 6K)

>National sovereignty and peoples right should always be respected
How will you enforce this?

>Met a Lithuanian-Canadian when I was living in Canada
>She did drugs and became a burlesque dancer
the West is truly cancer

Attached: 1472068606480.gif (200x190, 1.28M)

of course they under-estimate us, brother.. that is why they will always fail

Attached: 1528479132320.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

Yes. I show this as well. The Jew has even told us Atilla the Hun was an Asian, this man was a viking. There are many.

We stop trading with those who refuse to respect the sovereignty of other countries.

thanks

Attached: norse redpill.jpg (1842x544, 212K)

>Hellenes to take sides with him, he says : "Do not think that he is the God of Jews only, but also of Gentiles : yea of Gentiles also." 24 Therefore it is fair to ask of Paul why God, if he was not the God of the Jews only but also of the Gentiles, sent the blessed gift of prophecy to the Jews in abundance and gave them Moses and the oil of anointing, and the prophets and the law and the incredible and monstrous elements in their myths? For you hear them crying aloud: "Man did eat angels' food." 25 And finally God sent unto them Jesus also, but unto us no prophet, no oil of anointing, no teacher, no herald to announce his love for man which should one day, though late, reach even unto us also. Nay he even looked on for myriads, or if you prefer, for thousands of years, while men in extreme ignorance served idols, as you call them, from where the sun rises to where he sets, yes and from North to South, save only that |345 little tribe which less than two thousand years before had settled in one part of Palestine
Because that God, never took an interest in white people

Attached: 350px-Ilion---metopa.jpg (350x341, 52K)

Vikings were a subset. A particular group at a particular time.

I believe the original progenitors called themselves Goths, Geats, Gods, or Getas. And I believe the name stems from the ancient king Gaut, the "ancestor" of all Germanic peoples. His name was deified, and still we call the highest moral power God, Gott, etc.

They do the same to Celts, and pretty much any European people.

Always portrayed as dirt-crusted cave apes. (Case in point : HBO's Rome, literally in the first episode). Of course that's untrue.

The exceptions : post-Alexandrian Greeks and Romans. Why? Because they sought to unite the world under one banner and assembled multicultural Empires. Also, they left a LOT of written artifacts, so they can't be easily ignored. Even though the exact details of how they accomplished their Empires, the complex networks of alliances, vassals, tributaries, etc., and how the balance of power was managed within those Empires, and the exact nature of inter-racial/inter-national relations within said Empires are all obfuscated, of course. So they aren't accurately represented either. They pick the parts they like, and discard/morph the rest to suite their agenda.

Such historical revisionism is just one more tentacle they posses to push the narrative that a unified, global Empire is the only way forward. The glorious (but flawed, because it isn't Jewish) civilized Empire against a mob of amoral, gratuitously violent man-apes with no culture, no history, no laws and no honor. Disgusting.

Pushing Globalism by retro-actively biasing our view of our own history. Absolutely loathsome, as expected from those (((people))).

Attached: 1498896068439.jpg (1200x1586, 390K)

>this man was a king of the viking
fixed

Attached: 1528527611828.png (922x988, 41K)

There are forms of evil that are not affirmative in action, but tacit in inaction. You have betrayed your people and your culture and all you will find is genocide.

You have gobbled up USA propaganda, the liberal news, you given away your mind and because billions agree with you, you somehow think that this means you are still human and not a hollow husk of impulses sent and received by a foreign entity that gives no shit about you or your ancestors. I don't know if you can come back from it... and I'm not sure it matters because it means from the very beginning you were never strong enough to be loyal to your ancestors.

Sweden had 3 crusades against us to make us join the problem is they should have focused their attention to novgorod and make other finn tribes allies then say fuck christianity and build larger empire.

Varg is a bit deluded. The red hair is probably (from what I have read) from an earlier population of hunter gathers in Europe. The indo-european(aryan) people came in and settled, and the hunter gatheres were outcompeted or assimilated. Judging by how many men find redheads attractive I don't think I am far off if I say atleast the women got high status in the new society.

Did i ever say might makes right? No. Righteousness cannot exist if the righteous do not seize power. That's what I'm trying to tell you.

Goths and Vandals were not purely Scandinavian, roaming Europe for hundreds of years before reaching borders of Roman empire, they were the amalgamation of various ethnicities including slavs, celts, sarmations and etc

So you use your economic might to twist their arm.

Nah, There is only one true God

>posting a pic of a sandnigger drawn up by (((Israeli))) archeologists

Yes the Ancient Hebrews were Caucasian Adamites.
Hebrew=/=Kike
Israelites=/=Kikes
You Pagancucks and your logic fall due to misunderstandings of what Hebrews and Israelites were and who you think they are.

Attached: picofchristturin.jpg.png (319x409, 160K)

I have grown up in California. I believe that Scandinavian are stronger in our homeland. When I am there, I need less sleep, my hair is shinier, I have abundant energy...

Yet when I am in pollution, I struggle more than most. I have a feeling that they may be terraforming the earth to break us. I believe this may be an attack on us as well.

Ignore the anti-swede, he tells only lies.

100% Norwegian Minnesotan here, how is it in your 56% state, half breed?

Similar to the Spartans, right?
If America has a large German diaspora, but according to what we read here we can be brother peoples.
The original Celtic features were red hair, right?
I remember reading that there were apparently entire tribes of people with red hair

Good thread OP. Make it many more times. Also I hate that Celts are thought of as Britain or Irish alone. The culture was centered in Germanic territory.

Attached: celt empire map 700bc.jpg (952x2344, 1.03M)

you know why your logic is flawed
and all because of one simple word

He's saying Vikings weren't purely Scandinavian countries, stupid. Also the Celts were the same people for the most part.

Take this thread to /his/

Attached: 7FEE282C-8232-4AC4-B759-401FC77A989C.jpg (1107x1094, 197K)

You are too stupid to discuss with, I hope a nigger rapes your family members, you can cross your arms and say "hey watcha gunna do, might makes right!"

And it's not twisting their arm. You are not entitled to the goods a produce, you will be forced to rely on your own countries production which will not be as beneficial as being welcomed amongst the civilized people who are oppossed to murder and rape.

Look at nigger africa, or just a normal american town. Those violent people have "might makes right" attitude and their lives are miserable. Cuck merican this will be the last response to your thickheaded brain.

PS you will never be white mutt

Attached: 1521576526309.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

You might want to dig into history ignoring the jute programming and find out what the Huns really looked like :)

I know this but the magyar were nomads and pretty far to the east, almost off that map. Pinning down a specific part of the world as their territory would be a bit tricky, though it should certainly mark their zone of influence.

Stort om sant.