Women in the military

why does Jow Forums believe that women should not be in combat roles in the military

inb4
>woman are too emotional
actually studies have shown that women are less suseptable to post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after they return home than their male counterparts
>women are too weak
implying strength is important in modern combat when weapons shoot upwards of over 9000 rpm
>women lack teamwork
again, wrong. Studies have shown that women only combat units have greater cohesion than male counterparts and perform more successful combat missions with fewer casualties

so tell me again Jow Forums

why shouldn't women have the right to defend their country?

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/10/439190586/marine-corps-study-finds-all-male-combat-units-faster-than-mixed-units
youtu.be/DMr-8wIBk6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FjwtdhpcUzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>less suseptable to post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after they return home than their male counterparts
They don't have a moral center and are rarely capable of higher thinking

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/10/439190586/marine-corps-study-finds-all-male-combat-units-faster-than-mixed-units

Attached: HOOKED.webm (360x202, 100K)

>source: trust me ok?
No faggot

>why does Jow Forums believe that women should not be in combat roles in the military

BECAUSE I'VE ACTUALLY HAD TO DO THIS YOU FUCKING CUNT!

Attached: 1456714776182.jpg (960x720, 133K)

>strength not important
Who is going to carry those 9000 rounds faggot?

As long as they can air drop 30 boxes of tampons each month they should be fine

>Studies have shown that women only combat units have greater cohesion than male counterparts and perform more successful combat missions with fewer casualties
Then how come they can't be this cooperative sharing an apartment?

Can't resist the bait

>actually studies have shown that women are less suseptable to post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after they return home than their male counterparts
Even if this is true, the most likely reason is that fewer women are exposed to traumatic incidents because they're not allowed/capable of the most dangerous jobs. The second most likely reason is how fucking fucked up psychiatry is.

>implying strength is important in modern combat when weapons shoot upwards of over 9000 rpm
t. knows absolutely nothing about combat, it's completely physically exhausting

>again, wrong. Studies have shown that women only combat units have greater cohesion than male counterparts and perform more successful combat missions with fewer casualties

lol no there isn't

Yo I fucked hella ugly bitches in the army. They are not worth a shit anything tactical. Except a tactical blowjob, quick bend over behind a humvee. It's all good they are there for the boys and 99 % know that.

women aren't people, leaf
>in all fields

Wandering Jow Forumsommando here: Allow me to explain in pictures.

Attached: women in the military.jpg (3056x3483, 3.27M)

>implying strength is important
>obviously not a veteran
>obviously didn't carry 70lb and 240b's up and down mountains in Afghanistan

>implying strength is important in modern combat when weapons shoot upwards of over 9000 rpm
So what do you do when the ammunition runs out? Cry? ask for a time out? call HQ to come deliver you some more ammo? Fucking so yleaf, strength continues to be important in the modern battlefield, otherwise you would have twig armed faggots at the front line and when have you seen that shit? literally never.

Attached: women in the usmc'.jpg (1860x1880, 1.37M)

Any questions?

Attached: women in the infantry.jpg (677x2422, 641K)

What's your favorite flavor of bleach?

Attached: Clorox-Bleach.png (517x386, 270K)

13B Active duty here. I'm in one of those posts where the first females started integrating into the artillery.

>women aren't too emotional

You're a nigger. The women here are the most petty, catty, and ill tempered wenches I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with on a daily basis. Half of the women in my unit are lesbians. The dyke NCO just had a domestic violence incident with her live in girlfriend.

>Women aren't too weak, strength is not important
>Strength
>Not important
>In a job that requires you to efficiently life 100 pounds at a time
>in jobs that require you to be able to fight hand to hand with men in close combat

I know you're shilling, but this has got to be the flimsiest attempt at trolling that I have ever seen, and you're fucking retarded. Weakness is a sin.

>Women don't lack teamwork

Have you ever tried to herd cats?

While OP sucks cock more than my female battle buddies, I should add that the first female 13B got a 60K or so bonus, then cheated on her husband with TWO married E-6's as soon as she got to her unit. This was a year and a half ago.

In basic, at an infantry company which I will not name, a girl made 2k sucking dick for $50 a blowjob in the church bathroom on sunday.

>But women CAN be in the military, look at this ultraspecific example of a girl not acting like every other woman on the planet

The exception improves the rule, and you are a nigger.

Attached: 12391027_1695792670663721_6588137013092551534_n.jpg (720x430, 26K)

>actually studies have shown that women are less suseptable to post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after they return home than their male counterparts
Because they aren't in combat you stupid faggot.>implying strength is important in modern combat when weapons shoot upwards of over 9000 rpm
Hi POG.... I see you've never humped the equip the fires at 900 (you fucking moron) RPM
>Studies have shown that women only combat units have greater cohesion than male counterparts and perform more successful combat missions with fewer casualties
Fucking bullshit. Every mixed unit study has shown a massive down trend in unit performance. I'm not aware of any "female only vs male only" studies. Post links so I can see how fucking half-baked the criteria were.
t. Someone who has been there. Keep your women home morons.

Almost all casualties of women soldiers are due to them killing themselves due to negligence or unability to cope with stress.
Women soldiers are also known to increase the number of fatalities on their team, because men put themselves in risk trying to protect them of danger.
No women soldier would ever qualify for the army if the standards were the same as for men.
The army never deploys them in dangerous areas because that's not the place for a woman.
The only purpose of women soldiers is to be the sex toy of their male colleagues, and for that, it is much more cost effective to hire whores.

Have you even served? When I was in the service working with females created too much needless bullshit.

I went to an all boys military school for my freshman and sophomore years in high school

Then I took Co-ed JROTC at a public high school

It's night and day

>again, wrong. Studies have shown that women only combat units have greater cohesion than male counterparts and perform more successful combat missions with fewer casualties
hahahahaha ok senpai hahahahahahahahaha

When I was in public high school we had a marine JROTC. Mostly made of up of mexicans wanting that macho man complex lol

its all so unnecessary, ive yet to see any argument that addresses the fact that the US military could conquer 99% of worldwide threats using only male volunteers, and even in situations like Vietnam where we had to bust out the draft - it's not like more women would have changed the outcome

you're a moron, stop using canadian proxies to spout your brainlet bullshit

Israel tried it. Didn’t work, so they canceled it. If a country that military-focused and desperate for soldiers says no, then it’s best to pass.

>women are less suseptable to post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
To date they don't do any of the actual fighting. In real life women in a combat zone drive trucks, do office work and monitor radios. Not very trauma inducing stuff
>implying strength is important in modern combat
In real life combat involves picking up all your equipment, moving to a place where the enemy doesn't know where you are, shooting at them and then moving again . in an actual firefight you will do this over and over and over again indefinitely. Wars are fought in the middle of fucking nowhere and the distances that are required to be covered are huge.
>perform more successful combat missions with fewer casualties
If This Were true, then an all-female army would just conquer the world. Since you just made this up and there is not one battle that you could point to ever in history where a female forces came out Victorious over an enemy, you can go neck yourself.

Only tripfag I won't filter.

Attached: 1527481128768.png (600x449, 394K)

Because surely modern soldiers never need to pick up anything heavy...

I have complete faith that they'll be up to the task when they have to lug a flame thrower up a volcano and roast out Japs from pillboxes. And if they can't get it done, you know the trannys of the Fabulous Fighting Fifth will have their back.
Better them then me since my values don't seem to carry much weight in our society these days.

youtu.be/DMr-8wIBk6Y
This

Would you carry her ruck if she was sucking your dick? (of course not at the same time)

Attached: women-soldiers.jpg (528x720, 124K)

all your points are wrong. way off. even so, most importantly, (and strangely unknown to you?) - women (and children) are the gates of life and should be protected away from warfare. if a tribes females are on the front lines, something is drastically wrong.

>>actually studies have shown that women are less suseptable to post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after they return home than their male counterparts
>Even if this is true, the most likely reason is that fewer women are exposed to traumatic incidents because they're not allowed/capable of the most dangerous jobs. The second most likely reason is how fucking fucked up psychiatry is.

studies have also shown that men are actually more emotional than women. women simply don't have as much empathy and compassion as men. we have also been breeding men - as of late - that simply aren't mentally fit to be warriors. PS I would also be a critic of our military tactics of late. war should be war

Lol germania tribes had woman fighters during Roman empire, senpai.

Attached: 1507892102497.jpg (600x600, 59K)

When shit gets slightly real, when it becomes even moderately stressful, the majority of the women I have seen during my time in the Navy froze. Even something as safe and controlled as a flooding trainer the woman they put in charge had water get up to her ankle and get in her boot and she went full on panic mode.
Not every woman is a useless sack of shit, but out of the 45 or so that were on our DDG, I would have only trusted 3 with actually being able to do their job, especially when shit hits the fan.

Attached: buttercup.jpg (1500x997, 199K)

Attached: 1449621142592.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Attached: jidfwhores.jpg (525x350, 71K)

these aren't soldiers; they're affirmative action whores. they're only there to demostration equality in the process in Isreal. otherwise, they don't actually do any real work. do you see any real work being done in these pics?

hey! that pic was properly named... WHORES!

Attached: kikeface.jpg (3000x2000, 934K)

All anyone needs to do is watch an episode of Women v Men Survivor episode to see why women shouldn't serve combat roles. Good for "outreach photo shoots" and that's about it.

Attached: 1523905093919.jpg (720x366, 19K)

Because they’re women.

I had to goi through with this...women in a 'combat' situation...I was a Combat Engineer, trained as EOD...on a weekend LFR build...body count was low, so a six man directive, was 4 man...then we had the ladies...We had a bad ass from airborne engineer that weekend, ladies spent most of the weekend doing what women do...absolutely nothing...
Pretty pathetic, we never tried it again as it really never would work...

wow, these photo ops completely disprove hard evidence like

Hello fellow patrician of the King of Battle, I was a 13F and was involved in the stupidity that was evaluation of women for 13F in which it was determined women could never meet the physical demands of a platoon FO. Have my visions of 13F females being herded into the fires cell to sit on the AFATDS robbing recovery time from FO's come true?

Yes. It's worse than you think. When I was in AIT the female FOs I saw were even worse than the female 13Bs. They made no effort to conceal their feminine proclivities, either. That time they were fucking off doing nothing but sitting on their asses was largely consumed by sending nudes and fraternizing with their battle buddies.

In fact, every AIT class since they started letting them in has had multiple SHARP incidents.

Attached: 1386104583555.png (1267x1633, 1.51M)

>SHARP incidents
????

It just as i imagined, 13F was and is still plagued by low manning which often leads to one man FO parties. I ran around Afghanistan with 130 lbs of kit since i had to carry all my radios, batteries (fuck those worthless rechargables), and spotting equipment by myself since the Infantry were already sucking ass carrying extra javelins(fuck those things are heavy). Getting time in the bn or company fires cell was a reward for sucking ass running around with the infantry, let you recover bit before being pushed down, and served to prepare you in learning how things at higher echelons worked. They're never going to allow women to be detached from the battery to run around alone with the infantry platoon's, and they'll just eat up slots at company, bn, and highers worsening readiness for people to make promotions. Fuck OBAMA.

The Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention, its the gay corparate training we're subjected to powerpoint death camps whenever someone forgets to stop be literally "muh dick".

So basically HR for the military. Got it.

The biggest reason is for combat effectiveness. Sure a woman can be trained to fire a ride effectively, but most women aren't physically able to carry all the equipment all day. The average infantryman has to carry his rifle, rucksack, his plate carrier, helmet, extra ammo, and more everywhere in the field, and has to do so for hours. It's just not something the good majority of women are capable of doing

Theres more to combat than shooting straight. If she can drag my 220lb ass into cover after I've been shot then yeah, I don't give a shit. Too bad the vast majority cant and will be a liability down range.

The average woman can't throw a grenade outside of its blast radius. Strength stat>supposed cohesion

This they are driven by emotions. and that can interfere w/ a killer instint.. course some are driven by loyalty and due to chemicals in the "water" they are able to surpress them.

>why does Jow Forums believe that women should not be in combat roles in the military

When you study project management you will hear the saying that no matter how many people you throw at it, it still takes nine months to make a baby.

That's why. Women take months to produce one baby. One man can impregnate dozens of women in that time.

How so? We have literally lots of news of women getting PTSD from things like a broken nail or wrong pronom outside of army how bad it would be inside

imagine a group of russian spetnaz stumbling onto a squad of women..the russians would consider that a great gift and we'd have less feminists. Win win

Because the army is nothing but cannon fodder.
You don't win wars with armies, you win them with strike teams, with special forces.
Then you use the regular army so the enemy can focus their fire on them.

Special forces are what matters, the regular army soldiers are barely people.

Attached: 1507539259093.gif (400x305, 990K)

and at the same time they are practical..give up this firing position? Okay not worth dying for. Why should I kill them, they did nothing to me personally? Wheras men who train together will die for each other on principals like courage, honor, brotherhood, at lest the ones who are inclined to combat MOS.

Depends on what roles. Kicking down doors and shit I'd say no unless it's a big butch bitch. When I was in Iraq and Afghanistan we had women driving and manning guns with no problems. Id trust them over a tranny

if your "nation" is something other than a confederacy of Costco's, you need women at home to be mothers.

Anything else is sterilization by other means.

A female can’t drag my large muscular frame to safety/extract. A man can.
End.

Those tubes are legit light af. And look at that tiny ass empty ruck. Pathetic.

Man your dumb

Here’s your (((you)))

youtube.com/watch?v=FjwtdhpcUzw
/thread

Answer this honestly so I know how retarded you are: Who would win in a battle between 1,000 men vs 1,000 women, all else being equal?

Jesus, have you ever seen a dyke hamplanet try to carry 80lb ruck 10 clicks through uneven terrain? I did and those “I was a varsity athlete” cunts lasted 1/2 click before having the men carry 70% of their shit.
T. Former grunt and USMA cadet

Even the “fit” ones can’t carry nearly what the weakest bottom of the barrel infantryman can.

t. retarded canon fodder in denial
Your purpose isn't fighting, it's not even to fire back, you are simply supposed to distract the bad guys while the real soldiers work.
You don't need physical strength to be shot at, so yeah, use any man, woman and child you can for that.

>Even the “fit” ones can’t carry nearly what the weakest bottom of the barrel infantryman can.

If you really dig into the numbers, somewhere between +2-3 SD women can pass the BASIC requirements to be a regular infantryman. Basically, at least the same amount of selection, training, and effort is required to produce a woman who isn't a complete failure as a rifleman as to turn a man into a Special Forces operator. This isn't a good use of resources, even aside from all the other negative effects.

Don't worry though, the Army is a big place and they can dig this chicks up, look the other way when they take androgenic hormones, and "prove" that anything you can do, she can do. Some of your classmates eagerly look forward to setting such a positive example!

Well, she can't, and in fact she can't even drag herself into her position. Assuming she didn't suck 12 dicks in a row and then claim she was gang-raped back at the FOB. Or in the States.

it's not just the fact that on average, women are small and weak. It's the fact that they're fucking women! Men try to have sex with them, they get pregnant, they menstruate, they can't piss standing up. Living in an APC with 6 other dudes for a week isn't great, but living in a co-ed APC would be hell on earth.

200 men, with 800 watching, cheering and enjoying the carnage.

Women do not belong in the military. (((They))) put women in the military for the same reason (((they))) do all (((their))) nasty shit. To create divisiveness and weaken our country.

Attached: DF7.jpg (1080x1350, 115K)

Fuck off memeflag nigger

Attached: 1465109337719.jpg (399x614, 47K)

Personally I think all strong independent feminist women should be drafted and sent to the front lines at the first opportunity.

2/4 fox co here in from '04 to '08, 0311 infantry... fuck having women in combat roles, they are weaker, lack the aggression needed and were not biologically built as warriors in either mind nor body. if you serve with one and get deployed to a hot zone .... waste em as they will only drag you down or get you killed

Until we have mecha suits, and shit women will never perform on the same level as men.

Post studies or fuck off idiot.
If thet exist they are probably skewed as fuck and based on false premises which do not allow such conclusion.
I have yet to hear from a single active member of some nations military who has somethig good to say about women in combat roles and that says everything. If women would be such great performers there would already be a standing army full of women in every country.