90% of the video games shown at E3 this year had female protagonists. The other 10% had male niggers...

90% of the video games shown at E3 this year had female protagonists. The other 10% had male niggers. If you still play video games, kill yourself.

Attached: 146419B9-12EB-4B2B-8A7B-05D272CA8DFD.jpg (590x350, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

predb.me/?cats=games-pc
youtube.com/watch?v=i5TogHASrCo
youtube.com/watch?v=AMOCgKtoDz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont lol I still have alot on my pc but haven't played in months and just don't. I have some older good ones I might play one day but for the most part i dont play no more.

It's really simple--if vidya game playing fuckos don't buy this shit it will cause a much needed implosion of the videogame industry and games that cater to actual gamers will rise from the ashes.

DLC will probably die in our lifetime because people are already fed up to breaking point about it.

>not playing ck2 on a daily basis
Why even live?

JESUS

Attached: 7f7b89ad947bfbb092f93d9256b66b6e.jpg (655x900, 85K)

what is Fallout 76

Jesus is in ck2 & he tells you to commit genocide against Muslims

WRONG LOVE THY ENEMY

Attached: 20150111-Theme-verse-Obadiah-copy.jpg (1000x750, 352K)

Good. It just means more nazis

That trailer though.

Attached: file.png (1329x630, 864K)

anyone want to play PUBG?

Love him by killing him & sending him to god for judgment

good goy

>(((Oy vey)))

He who takes up the sword must fall by it.

Attached: Squad-Errors.png (1372x761, 2.2M)

Wahhhhhh, Alt-Right snowflakes have their fee-wings hurt!!!!!

Attached: 1526398879662.png (638x638, 567K)

>If you still play new video games
I don't understand people that just have to flock to the new shit because it is new. There are so many good old titles I don't see a reason to buy the sjw trash.

>ow the edge
Also
>giving a shit about E3

>new wave of Christianity faggotry

Try Luke 22:36
>alt-right
Welcome to Jow Forums newfag

DELETE YIM-YIM

Yeah no kidding, video game developers are of course going to be compromised by the jew agenda. Best thing to do it stop buying their shit.

Just buy Indy games

/v/ and /tv/ are done
/out/ and Jow Forums are where it's at

Screw the stupid culture war. Let them watch the movies, play the games and buy the expensive plastic toys.
Go innawoods, learn to be a man and face nature. We will win the actual war.

this

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 13K)

OK OP, what will be the number one game we should all buy for 2018 that isn't ruined by PC pussy worship?

>90% of the video games shown at E3 this year had female protagonists
lie

go kill yourself
80% of your 90% had actually a choice between male and female or were exclusively male
Metro exodus
Dying light 2
Fallout 76
Rage2
assasins Creed Odysee
division 2

exclusively female
Last of Cuck

Literally Nigger cancer with literal ape looking niggers as heroes
that ubisoft pirate game i cant remememer the name of because of the visceral disgust reaction

overfall this E3 was suprisingly not that pozzed than last one

Attached: d09.jpg (684x546, 76K)

torrent big games
support indy devs
play older games

look every one is still numb from a few E3s ago ok just lay off nigger. from super advanced ai for fish to nonstop talk of TV at the microsoft area its become to hard to watch. idk know what games will be released any more its to depressing to have to watch the hype

The Vostok game "fear the wolves" was a dude with no women shown in the trailer
how come only Russians, Poles and Czechs are making good games ?
Battle V looked like cancer

Attached: 1500195244799.jpg (690x1024, 87K)

This is why I don't play mainstream western games anymore. It's Japan, Eastern Euro or nothing.

>not knowing what snowflake means
>thinking it ever meant fragile
lol

If you must have your fix of escapism simulators this is the best way of going about it.

I'm just waiting for the next RDR and GTA to come out, most other titles of recent years have been absolute shit.

When Rockstar falls victim to this Marxist crap then I'll stop playing games forever, at least new ones.

Actually, GTA is a great example of bipartisan political comedy today. They're one of the last examples in any type of media that actually does it successfully and with integrity.

(((Pure Coincidence)))

dont forget the epic russian Metro Exodus and Cyberpunk 2077

Slavs are truly the future for the white race

Attached: smug.jpg (960x783, 69K)

I think Rockstar should make Manhunt 3 and make it unapologetically AO levels of grotesquely violent.

>He posted le pink anime gril again
Aside from that, shill,
>Why do some people disagree with things?

Attached: image_search_1528603583842.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Rockstar is still good. They make fun of virtue signalers hard. GTA is still updated regularly and RDR2 has me hopeful. People have no reason to be mad at Elle being gay anyways, she had a girlfriend in the first game.

>how come only Russians, Poles and Czechs are making good games ?
Don't worry, GSC Gameworld is making S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 with none of the original dev team since they all left so the East Euros will make shitty games again real soon.

I play the Souls games and Let it Die, Japs don't care about PC shit. It's the current year and there's a Hitler character in LID for fucks sake.

>not playing old JRPGs and Grand Strategy games
>Playing new games made by (((them)) with your shekels

Attached: omega kek.png (342x342, 231K)

I won't play anything but Slav or Jap games nowdays. Fuck western game developers and distributors.

Implying most people here have time to spare on games other than Dota or CsGO.

>with none of the original dev team since they all left
>with none of the original dev team since they all left

wrong
they also have all the previous work saved and I can say you , having read the leaked story script it was one of the best story in gaming

Stalker was the best horror open world shooter and stalker 2 will be a blast , its headed by the same people

cheeki breeky faggot dont fret

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

What the fuck does strong independent axewound from zombie game #50246 have to do with, say, factorio?

meant for

metro books and games are great i really liked the first book

have you got the twitter posts from that Czech game producer BTFO of SJWs

It wouldn't be so bothersome if at least they didn't insist of making le epic badass women who are basically alpha males in female form, which literally does not happen in real life.

No one hates Ripley on Alien, she's a woman who acts like a woman and is a great protagonist. I'm fucking tired of these le badass women.

Nice politics discussion we have here.

Anyone with taste just does tgs and comiket.

lead dev of Kingdom Come Deliverance

bought it , gud game but buggy need 2 wait for proper patches

Attached: cfc.jpg (1658x2468, 793K)

>equating (((western))) gaming with russian and japanese games

Kys niggerkike

Haven't played video games in years and, coincidentally, my life has improved drastically

youngsters will never know the greatness of Baldur's Gate

Fuck off faggot, it plays into politics because the kikes are destroying the best way to escape life.

Wasn't Ripley's part written for a man though? Weaver just knocked it out of the park.

>Gears 5

Jesus what happened? How did it go from big dudes killing big monsters with big guns to strogn independant wamyn: the video game?

Also, too poor to afford new vidya.

Attached: IMG_20180611_214526.jpg (1600x1200, 193K)

last game bought was Diablo 2. buying any of these half-assed, over priced games in 2010+ you have to be either a cuck or a retard.

Play them if you want to, just don't pay for them.
predb.me/?cats=games-pc

Fucking hate political correctness

>Not playing strategy
>not play games that actually improve your brain

Fuck off with your zombie killing shit.. nigger loving games...

>2018
>still not becoming a Slavaboo
>not violently hating your supposed "kin" for their absolute soul crushing patheticness

Attached: 2140.jpg (271x377, 29K)

What would you guys say are the main factors/objectives with this female protagonist stuff?

Like, that one in Star Wars, are there really marketing Jews hoping they can get little girls into buying action figures and that somehow the action figure sales would be better than if they catered to boys? I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to think that would happen.

Attached: index.jpg (223x226, 9K)

The protagonist in this one is also GAY lmao

what a fucking legend
look at the dislike bar on the new battle V

druckmann sure loves to virtue signal

Kim summit >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sonys trash e3

>read reddit
>100% sjw trash
>show bosses reddit
>look boss see this is what people want on the most popular site ever
>don't realize it's 90% astroturf

Canada

Just play flash games! Flash gaming master race!

who /anime/ master race?

Attached: 1511192165033.jpg (1333x2000, 318K)

Anyone who had a hand in making the last of us or battlefield is going to the gas chamber

Are all whites destined to hate each other and themselves in the 21st century? I mean you're either a white self hating liberal who wants to genocide whites or you're a white Jow Forumstard that most likely hates himself who hates white people for being cucks.

But I don’t play those games, so no, YOU kill yourself

Being so concerned about people hating each other is the instinct of a 100iq mother managing small children.

i dont anymore not after this

Well to be fair in CK2 Satan can regrow amputated limbs, which is very useful when your greek relatives get bitchy and cut your dick off, Satan can also turn your gay son straight and your shitty son into a midget, Ave Satan!

DAT HONKER

Fallout? Halo? Smash Brothers?

1. Separates you from White Women
2. Teaches you Progwimmen and Le 56 are heros not you
3. Highly addictive
4. Hmmmmmmmmm

user has a point. Prove to me and him vidyas are not the White Male version of liquor stores and pool halls in the nog neighborhood.
Yeah I said it.

There were still a few good reveals

youtube.com/watch?v=i5TogHASrCo
youtube.com/watch?v=AMOCgKtoDz4

To illustrate this problem, pic related. Meanwhile White births are dropping. For raids? Jew pixel rewards? REALLY?

Attached: images (7).jpg (300x168, 7K)

QUIT THE GRAPHIC JEW NOW!

Absolutely based BNHA baitposter

Keep up the good work mate

The shit that gets presented at E3 is a mere tiny fraction of video games that get produced in a year.
And yes it is for the most part premium AAA titles that get churned out by cucked corporate entities, salivating at the chance to virtue signal.
These are the sort of games that aren't made for us anymore, certainly not for me. There are plenty out there that are, you just won't see them at e3.
If you are remotely interested in these, then you just wait for the crack and take a look.

cancer, in all fields

>the best way to escape life.
Sounds like this is a good thing.
Get a life loser.

New games are garbage. Just download old ones from the interwebs and save yourself some money and suicidal thoughts.

Attached: Diablo_(1).gif (250x114, 30K)

I thought BFV would be similar to Cod 5 WAW but I am surprised at what maps and factions they have started with. Like no Normandy or El alamein or staking rad to kick off the game.

Based

Nicer Automata to Xbox - muh big booty Android
DMC5 - bro kills in style
Nioh - man kicks ass
DoA6 - the original titty physics game
Death standing - le Walking Dead man
Cyberpunk 2077
DQ11
Sekiro

All these have potential. Tomb raider will be crap. Gears totally fucked up. They could have gone the GoW route with the much needed father/son interaction the current gen needs. It'll be mediocre. BGaE2 and Last of Cuck 2 both are virtue signal shit fests.

I don't play video games. But I think some of you guys are becoming just as annoying as SJW. Nobody cared about female protagonist in video games back in the 90s.

It wasn't forced back then.

Attached: 81655killallwomen.jpg (320x335, 15K)

I'm leaning towards not renewing my PSN+ this holiday season, i almost didn't last year

Might just get in to retro gaming on my PC. Sick of this shit

Attached: 1528739153261.jpg (1080x1418, 292K)

female protagonists are weak as shit. this is all unnatural, force-fed propaganda. its pathetic.

I have a PS3 and a GameStop card. I just paid $15 bucks for 4 games. I also have a PS4 that sits in the closet. I will buy games for that in 5 years

Exactly. We should almost thank them for taking one of our biggest vices and making it impossible to enjoy even if it is a huge kick in the member berries.

Astroturf by other Jews pushing the same multi-culty shit. It's Jews, all the way down