"He said Canada won't be pushed around and then HIS EYEBROWS FELL OFF........."

Attached: 1528765884448.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5827019/Justin-Trudeau-proves-Trump-overstating-height-two-inches-means-obese.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dAJLJRRJY3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heh that was our strategy all along. The ol hidden eyebrow trick.

If this doesn't make the G-7 look irrelevant, nothing does:
>America shows up for one day to tell everyone how useless they are, leaves early
>everyone else pretends America signed on to their shitty declaration
>Trump calls them all liars on twitter
>instant kvetching
>immediately goes to Singapore to bring North Korea into the modern world of diplomacy, nobody else from G-7 present
>reunification imminent

Europe blown the fuck out.

the winning will never stop

Attached: 1528766993488.png (1072x466, 462K)

He said nothing about having Canada's shit pushed in though.

That was a shadow you nitwit.

the conservative mind is diseased

Attached: trudeau eyebrow.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

HAHAHAHAAH
This timeline is too fucking good.

Attached: 1518127447883.jpg (409x360, 22K)

I almost feel bad for him.
Oh now, that sucks!

He looks so much like a latino in the last pic.

Really think he has some Fidel blood indeed.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised in the least seen the guy in the third pic walking the streets here in Brazil. He would look 100% local.

Holy shit. Put that in the dictionary under the definition of "shit eating grin".

Attached: shiteatinggrin.jpg (1924x1248, 170K)

Why are Cuckservatives so obsessed with twink Trudeau?

they're jealous of him

Attached: trudeau btfo trump3.jpg (1197x1133, 195K)

Is that spic in the last pic really Trudeau?

TFW YOU REALIZE THE BLUE WAVE IS KILL
OH NO THAT SUCKS

Go drink your maple syrup faggots. Your country is useless.

Trump really is taller than that homo

We're doing the best route. I wonder if Trump will trigger the Kim-Bolton romance arc.

>they're jealous of him

GLASS JAW JUSTIN

Attached: 1528677805159.gif (444x250, 1.08M)

I hope both leaders sign the communiqué.

and Kim doesn't pull some shit that makes Trump look weak.

I also hope Rodman is on board and signs as well.

>a shadow stuck to someones face

Attached: tabLkehA.jpg (1252x1252, 144K)

he was on a ledge lmao

A tall tale? 6'2" Justin Trudeau posts picture 'proving' Donald Trump is shorter than the 6'3" he claims to be - which would make him obese at 236lbs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5827019/Justin-Trudeau-proves-Trump-overstating-height-two-inches-means-obese.html

Attached: trudeau taller.jpg (634x314, 41K)

that headline lmao

Attached: obama laughing6.jpg (800x448, 39K)

Attached: 1528766389161.jpg (2000x1358, 2.04M)

Taller_Trudeau_2.png

Attached: .png (304x244, 81K)

let me know when the federal reserve is abolished

that's not trudeau tho

why is your entire ideology based on lies and fake news?

Attached: trudeau taller3.jpg (2000x1000, 290K)

trudeau fucked your first lady's brains out

Attached: ivanka trudeau2.jpg (708x396, 67K)

No why he wore that hat.
Holy fucking shit the greatest of all keks to all.

Attached: cuckish.gif (396x297, 1.94M)

To normal people it worryingly demonstrates Trump’s continued inability to get along with the democratically elected leaders of the US’s longstanding and most important allies. The countries with which the US does enormous commerce, plus constant cultural and personal interchange.

Trump can only get along with the dictators of tin-pot countries that do no business with the US, seemingly because he shares their values and seeks the same thing they do: personal aggrandizement and headlines.

he is Fidel's son no question

When they were walking down the hall their movements were mirroring each other.

I think it's a bromance.

you're making way too much sense for these retards

Are you a fucking retard? It's a goddam MAY MAY

Jesus crisp, Did you just join the internet. Get out of here. Now!

As gay as he is at least our PM is a Chad. Orange is obese orange with fake plastic hair. Leave Trudeau and his fake eyebrows alone.

sorry I don't think he swings that way.

Attached: justin is gay.jpg (288x480, 29K)

>jesus crisp

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW2.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I hope every last EU dick-sucking faggot is eternally butthurt. While they're fiddle-fucking around with their shitty union, we're actually doing something to achieve world peace.

How does it feel, Juncker? That Trump has done more for world peace in a single night than you've done in your entire geriatric dinosaur life?

are you saying he doesn't wear 1" heeled boots... because he does. that pic related is called satire, or exaggeration for effect

I support the usa tarrifs only because the goddamn arrogance of canadians thinking their leader can insult another leader without consequence meanwhile saying that canada is better than the usa just solely for moral purposes

Attached: 1528581397779.jpg (1200x800, 639K)

2nd lady

ya trump does because he's insecure. i never denied that. he's the most insecure man on the planet

Look, i love Americans, but you stop making fun of us? I mean Trudeau is pretty alpha to even be arguing with Trump. Trudeau is a boxer, he can dance, etc. I'll admit he should've used a marker to draw on his eyebrows.

how much of a pussy is your population when you elect someone who got koed on tv. trump would look horrible if his shoe laces came undone. but getting a ko reaaaaaally makes you look weak

lmao why do we need faggot countries anyway?

Rebelling against ol dad

>US’s longstanding and most important allies.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

I think you know I was talking about Trudeau, but with such willful ignorance and adolescent deflection I can only assume you have seen the pictures I'm talking about.

That's one way of looking at it. But I think Trump is a basically reasonable sound man with an unorthodox style that rubs many the wrong way.

He needs to be somewhat combative because there are real problems in the balance of trade that he has a mandate to deal with. He's a unique guy, but the unfortunate fact is a 'normal' candidate with trump's platform would have been crucified by the media and basically every establishment organ in the western world.

Keep in mind -- the media and basically every establishment organ have interests. Those interests run counter to the interests of the people who elected trump.

Basically Trump is a one in a million godsend, a last Hail Mary for the people who elected him.

Attached: avatar_26666_1485206971.jpg (160x204, 13K)

Holy shit learn history gook. dems back out and killed assured victory on your backwater sliver of a country. Trump is not backing down from assured victory if he keeps his offense up

Based leaf. To pivot off of this, if Trump fails, what does the establishment think is going to happen next?

Who comes next? Whoever it is, their platform is probably going to involve camps, and the public is probably gonna be ok with that.

The establishment should be praying that Donald Trump steers the fire of nationalism in a direction that lets them escape with their money intact, because it might engulf everything they have.

Not gonna lie .. this interview was gold:

Dennis Rodman gets emotional after Trump-Kim summit
youtube.com/watch?v=dAJLJRRJY3E

Did turdews fake eybrows really fall off? Link me up that shit.

Attached: Leviosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1920x1080, 51K)

I just noticed, did he piss his pants in that photo? That’s excitement.

Those allies are shit now. This is not debatable. Trudeau Merkel and macron are all traitors to their people. Fuck em.

From a jab no less

Trumpettes are this delusional