That is why all atheistic societies die and atheists corrupt the body of society...

That is why all atheistic societies die and atheists corrupt the body of society. Their worldview is entirely underpinned by their misunderstanding that this world is all there is and there is no afterlife whatsoever. As such, the atheist will always cling to life except in the case of overdosing on their worldview, in which they off themselves. Genuine religious belief, not faggy larpaganism, is the only worldview that gives men the conviction worth making the ultimate sacrifice for.

Find God, user, or you and your society will die. More importantly, truth and justice will die.

Attached: nothing-matters-we-are-just-meat-and-there-is-no-18498145~2.png (500x700, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
youtube.com/watch?v=0YsjrA87Cno
lesswrong.com/posts/pLRogvJLPPg6Mrvg4/an-alien-god
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One thing I don’t understand is how even non-Christian religions deny the trinity. The Source, Logos, and Experience are self evident.

*snap*

>by their misunderstanding that this world is all there is and there is no afterlife whatsoeve-
*blocks path*

Attached: aubreydegrey.jpg (2048x1152, 596K)

Doesn't that affirm my statement?
The proof you speak of I am unaware of. Sauce?

Attached: The Temptation of Christ.jpg (1000x730, 162K)

>Doesn't that affirm my statement?
No, the prospect of immortality through transhumanism doesn't mean that your kike god exists.

>not understanding that god wanted us to ascend to his level and that are true purpose is to escape this earth and conquer the cosmos

Christians think so small.

Also relevant:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
youtube.com/watch?v=0YsjrA87Cno

Just a coincidence that the safest nations are also the least religious?
Religion is a trap designed to keep you in for life, and threats like that are part of the indoctrination.

Attached: 12B9D949-5ED2-44B2-93FA-69AD9AADC38A.jpg (595x404, 114K)

>muh jewsus
>t. Giordano Bruno

>Not understanding my position
I forgive you, as atheists are natural brainlets. I wasn't arguing that God exists (He does), rather that atheists have nothing that they are willing to die for because their entire worldview is founded on the principle that there is no immaterial plane of existence and thus no afterlife. As such, foolish ideas such as transhumanism come out of the Tower of Babel-esque arrogance men acquire when they fail to realize how utterly powerless and flawed they are and that there is only one truly immortal manifestation: God.
The concept of quantum suicide and immortality is simply a retarded thought experiment with no real consequence.
>Implying that God is unaware of the parameters He placed upon mankind that ensure that we will never transcend our natural limitations
Every time humans try to transcend themselves they get obliterated without exception, i.e. egalitarianism

Attached: Tower of Babel.jpg (1200x878, 321K)

>tfw the most atheistic nations are the ones with the highest severity of crisis due to nigger migration
Nice try brainlet

Attached: Atheists Kill Nations.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Nah man, everyone has family values.

>most atheistic nations are the ones with the highest severity of crisis due to nigger migration
Well, yeah, the most religious nations can't possibly have a problem with nigger immigration because they ARE the nigger nations.

>with failsafes against degeneracy

O.K. So... Have the ''failsafes'' failed or are they incoming? Because there's a lot of degeneracy around...

I hope it's not that ''you'll be judged in the afterlife'' type of bullshit...

Attached: 1200px-Religion_in_the_world.png (1200x537, 209K)

Yea, the scare tactics gets old.

It's more of, be kind so your children won't suffer sorta thing.

>Have the ''failsafes'' failed or are they incoming? Because there's a lot of degeneracy around...
Kek

Gee, I don't know! Are we still a nation that embraces Christianity like the times of old? Last I checked, Christians remain the least degenerate people in the world (with varying degrees between Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants, but all above that of any non-religious).
>What is the United States and Western Christendom pre-1960s?

Attached: Atheists have no future.png (641x202, 9K)

Oh, so the failsafes only apply to people who subscribe to christianity...

That's disappointing. What's the whole point then?

>What is the United States and Western Christendom pre-1960s?
The past.

Holy shit is this nu-pol? How can you not comprehend that a system of beliefs only provides failsafes against degeneracy within those who follow it and in societies that uphold it? Fuck of and lurk more, both of you fags

If people are following it to the letter then there's no point in having failsafes, retard.

Truth is, Christianity has outlived its usefulness. We need a new ideology to replace the decaying religion, one that can actually prevent degeneracy and protect the west. NatSoc attempt just that, but we had to fuck it up.

>That is why all atheistic societies die
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ONE!

Communism = Judiasm

Christraitors covering for the jewish religion again.

Attached: communist moses hess jews.jpg (716x859, 278K)

If Christians believe in an after life, why the fuck do they care about what happens on Earth? This isn't their end goal.. heaven is. Let us do as we please. You'll get to heaven and be there for eternity so why worry?

The letter is the failsafe you dimfuck
Because we are tasked with being stewards of this world.

>letter is the failsafe
>fails

>I forgive you, as atheists are natural brainlets. I wasn't arguing that God exists (He does), rather that atheists have nothing that they are willing to die for because their entire worldview is founded on the principle that there is no immaterial plane of existence and thus no afterlife.
Read this: lesswrong.com/posts/pLRogvJLPPg6Mrvg4/an-alien-god
>As such, foolish ideas such as transhumanism come out of the Tower of Babel-esque arrogance men acquire when they fail to realize how utterly powerless and flawed they are and that there is only one truly immortal manifestation: God.
Not an argument
>The concept of quantum suicide and immortality is simply a retarded thought experiment with no real consequence.
No more retarded than your Jewish god existing.

Attached: 1528766863703.jpg (498x1073, 232K)

The Tao Te Ching is godlike literature, but why call the universal, unifying Way something tangible? Whose to say that it isn't tangible? The Way, the Truth, and the Light are the qualities of God; so too is the Tao.

>god is truth and justice
>dark ages were objectively shit compared to more rationalist times
christcucks are retards, but what else is new?

>he hasn't read nietzsche, stirner, or really anything off his pastor's approved christian reading list

>Call Christianity "Jewish" as a pejorative
>Link me Jewish author
>Jewish author has fundamental misunderstanding of theology
>Gofigure.jpg

Attached: db2.gif (263x396, 618K)

>he prays to yeshua ben-yosef every day
>it's not a jewish religion if I call him "jesus" instead!

The Tao is like a well:
used but never used up.
It is like the eternal void:
filled with infinite possibilities.

It is hidden but always present.
I don't know who gave birth to it.
It is older than God.

Attached: Yin and Yang.jpg (975x700, 158K)

>Has fundamental misunderstanding of the period misnomerly referred to as the "Dark Ages"
>I bet this guy hasn't even read Thus Spake Zarathustra
I'm not as new as you, faggot.

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.23M)

It is not older than God, user, that's the classical theological interpretation of God, minus the metaphysical proof of His existence.
I don't know who is worse, kikes or atheists? Both are insufferable but if I had to pick I'd kill all the atheists.

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

Attached: Tao.jpg (1280x900, 442K)