Why does the alt-right always bully women?

Why does the alt-right always bully women?

Attached: 9CB8FE77-01AC-4F72-AA02-DA42232175BE.jpg (1242x1255, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5EaGbpvKIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what type of azn is she (jap, chick, korean, etc)

Vietnam

trans force. huh, that's new

>forced off social media
How, by rage-quitting?
SJWs have actually forced people off social media by getting them banned. WHere were the "boohoo" articles about that situation as opposed to one spineless cunt exiting voluntarily?

Confirmed. Tran is a vietnamese name. Plus shes got that agent-orange-baby vibe goin on with her face.

blatant false flagging

This, Plus if any group would organize against her I would place money on the Chinese.
They HATE her.

why does that fat gook think any one wanted her in the movie. a pretty gook would have been fine but they picked a ape and a fat gook and it was like just to make daisy look better and distract from her giant forehead

nobody wants a ape and a fat gook kissing on screen. both of them and the jews need to be ashamed of themselves

I wonder who is behind this so called group of straight withe males.

You would think other Chinese would be shitting all over her for the interracial nigger love plot. Don't chinks hate niggers?

Attached: bc2.png (722x1031, 838K)

>hurt feels
>bullying
kys, kike

Attached: ebb2b450aa138d93e167309d170fe16f.gif (249x268, 2M)

False flag jews, as always.

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3284, 1.1M)

>Introduce all the elements for a lead white female to fuck a literal ape
>Your base (white nerdy guys) bitches and moans
>Chicken shot out and introduce a useless chink
>Get roflstomped anyway
Disney is pure trash.

I like how Rose's character was despised by most everyone, and they're talking about the possibility of giving her more screen time in IX. It's like they hate SW fans with a passion.

I always treat women like queens. We need to get them into the alt-right

Asian features are so ugly
Most people hone in on those eyes but they also have negroid nose shapes.. Shes lit got the same nose as that nigger.

Attached: ching chong ding dong.jpg (480x360, 27K)

I thought all of her online haters were angry gooks pissed off that she kissed a nigger

I kind of feel sorry for her desu. Getting casted a part in Star Wars, only to find out it's one of the worst characters in cinematic history and she's stuck with it.

>Tran forced off social media
The force wasn't with her.

Wow this is a huge victory for us

How do we do this to more of them?

Asshole.

Attached: 972BB9CD-8AC1-4FF8-B04C-DC1626149A21.jpg (1242x1288, 232K)

>using the words of a nigger as an argument

Attached: 1527632954705.jpg (1000x893, 122K)

The left uses social pressure to shout down opposing opinions all the time. I am perfectly fine with my team doing it now.

"forced" so they put a gun to her head?

She wasn’t harassed that much. She also didn’t specify that she left because of the harassment.

>set objective of removing SJW from public space
>achieve objective
>this makes you a loser

What would he consider winning?

Was it us? And are they being sarcastic about the pro-straight part? Cause I've seen the gay ass shit some of you post here.

Attached: Tapped_Out_Stupid_Sexy_Flanders.png (262x344, 48K)

A response like this makes me feel like I'm winning more. Where do we meet to get over things?

Star Wars IX

The Return of the Roller Disco

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-235019.jpg (1527x2002, 1.01M)

Also

>implying that only the alt-right bullies women

Attached: índice.jpg (224x225, 8K)

What was she posting that got her attacked?

I feel like she was being uppity gook and thats why.

>blame white men
>it was actually mentally ill black females

>implying it isn't some made up group for a PR stunt to try and huddle faggots into the theater to fight "white supremacists"

This game is getting old and people are starting to realize that boogeyman is mostly just an illusion of the media.

Attached: 1527831381839.jpg (499x800, 76K)

Attached: painted.jpg (1242x1288, 219K)

This is what they do to avoid taking responsibility for making a shitty movie. Fucking diversion and blaming the “straight white male” fans. Fuck this, burn it all down.

Attached: DAF5DC33-8BAB-4EA1-9706-E9A9FCD3A410.jpg (283x281, 23K)

I didnt watch movie but my brother absolutely hated this girl. Something about character being dumb and annoying. And we are asians.

Hey nigger

Whites enslaved you
Because WE felt like it

Whites freed you
Because WE felt like it

You remain free
Only as long as WE allow it

Actually, it was arabs who enslaves them. Whites mistakenly freed them later without deporting them.

The next Star Wars movie started filming. That's why she left social media. Actors sign NDAs to prevent leaking spoilers. Shill bloggers are lying about “harassment". Now Lucasfilm gets to pretend to be the victim and distract from a Star Wars movie losing $80 million and Kathleen Kennedy being fired. Just as planned.

Attached: sjw star wars, kathleen kennedy, corporate suits.jpg (910x960, 67K)

Fat

it was actually black women starting shit saying it should have went to a black woman not an asian woman

false flag

There are places in the deep south where niggers are still in chains.

It's fucking hilarious. My uncle likes to name his after Rappers. The dumbest is named Kanye and thebfattest bitch is of course named Oprah

Yeah, but that guy will still be black.

Star Wars makes them do it. They are violent movies. That's why I am glad Disney is making more LGBTQHIV+ friendly movies!

Attached: DarthMaulthe Movie.png (1343x672, 813K)

Seriously, this place obsesses about traps more than anywhere else.

how come losers win so much?

The new has no shame

Attached: 3ba.jpg (530x591, 58K)

>There are places in the deep south where niggers are still in chains.

Maybe deep in Africa, not in the US.

This is the group that is responsible. A totally legit not flase flag group with posts written like a realy alt righter 4channer, and not a SJW larper no sir

Attached: falseflag.png (920x681, 988K)

It'd be a shame if this goy abandoned social media...

Ottomans enslaved niggers too. Why aren't there any niggers in Turkey today? Because their men were gelded.

But white people are the ones who should feel the most guilty about slavery.

>Making bullshit and lies up for a clickbait headline
She's on record saying she shut down her social media to focus on filming episode 9, but lying us good too I guess

>Yours truly used a botnet on rotten tomatoes
>Rotten tomatoes have admitted the score is real and not influenced by bots
I forgot this false flag post even existed

>why does that fat gook think any one wanted her in the movie.

She's just an actor and they deliberately made her extra frumpy.
It's not as if they even did this for azns. Azns don't want to see frumpy girls in their entertainment product.

Also, this is GG-type shit all over again.

Attached: kpop-girl-groups.jpg (600x350, 111K)

I don't believe she was bullied, at least any more then anyone else on line or in movies. either she has a bible paper thick skin or shes under an NDA and temporarily closed her one account until after its up.
She hasn't said anything, so i have no reason to believe its because of "Internet Bullies"

Attached: 1467842303851.jpg (665x462, 287K)

Probably the same Australian guy who ran that BLM page

test

Because all criticism is bullying

test2

They are homos

>always
Really? This is the first time in over the decades of continued bullying and degradation of traditional conservative values by leftists where a group of reactionaries stood up and fought back.

You're just bewildered because you didn't expect it. You kept chipping away at all we hold sacred, pushing our patience and compromise until there was literally no more room to back up. Then just one of us takes a swing and knocks you down hard. Suddenly, you're shaming doesn't shame. Your labels lose meaning. And your threats of violence are met with actual violence.

Push a man far enough and he'll start pushing back.

>forced
exactly how?

This is a false flag publicity stunt by disney to get news of SOLO flopping out of the limelight and back to thinking about the ongoing trilogy while simultaneously discouraging any negative press about the last jedi from coming back around as episode 9 nears.

psst

hey

over here

shh

listen

ahem

"GG"

lmao nigga how is cyber bullying real just close your eyes nigga

>wall of text
>edgy pretentious holier than thou writing
>nothing funny or witty in the "meme" macro
>picked best possible angle hiding her ugly pan face and sqare head
The left cant even larp

This. It sounds like it was written by a SJW, trying xir best to sound like an ebil nazi

Attached: 1528755111860.webm (484x284, 331K)

Attached: IMG_4912.jpg (1900x1440, 483K)

what are you doing, rabbi

>the "winning" side is somehow perpetually upset angry all the time

i don't think they understand how winning works...

Attached: 1510350696327.jpg (500x500, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e5EaGbpvKIw

Hey Kathleen Kennedy, whatcha doin'?

Most Viets I know are a fuck load darker than that.

greetz 4cham, plz to join my bullying discord for the lolz

Attached: Regular-4chan-Member.jpg (400x500, 19K)