Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-213131.png (2880x1440, 2.14M)

Someone should punch that CNN queer square in the face.

Based

BWHWHWHAHAHAH
OH NO THAT SUCKSSSS

I know this sounds silly. But hear me out.

Dennis Rodman is one of the foremost north Korean experts in the USA. He has been like 8 times and he's friends with the dictator.

OH NO THAT SUCKS

Boomers are really starting to grind my gears

this timeline is pretty wacky, eh

based s tier defensive center

The best timeline.

What a fucking world we live in where Dennis Rodman is unironically one of /ourguys/.

Say it with me: ambassador Rodman

IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A MANUAL!

Attached: Idiocracy.jpg (618x340, 24K)

anyone got a link?

so glad i got to take the good acid in the 90's or this shit would be really weird. i'm alright tho. just gonna have a beer and sit in my yard for a bit.

>Dennis Rodman is one of the foremost north Korean experts in the USA. He has been like 8 times and he's friends with the dictator.

liberals will refuse to accept them and dismiss rodman based on his ''silly/thuggish' appearance'(aka they are racist)

rodman's softball diplomacy literally opened the door to this and racist liberals will try to deny this fact even once mcdonalds is allowed to solve the north korean food shortage.

someone should punch ur mom in her puss

Rodman and Kanye West both wear MAGA hats. And Trump is probably eating McDonald's with Kim Jong Un right now.
Best timeline
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting thought the wind
Wanting to start again

Hanity gets to interview trump, and this guy has to talk to rodman.

Right, imagine telling someone in like 2005 that donald trump would be president and dennis rodman would help him make amends with the leader of north korea.

what the actual fuck?

>liberals
motherfucker watch Celebrity Rehab. what is this liberals shit? Rodman is only relevant because Kim likes him, that is it. Kim invites him, Rodman goes, gets treated real nice, gets some norkie nookie haram action. Fuck off with you analytics.

>motherfucker watch Celebrity Rehab. what is this liberals shit? Rodman is only relevant because Kim likes him, that is it. Kim invites him, Rodman goes, gets treated real nice, gets some norkie nookie haram action. Fuck off with you analytics.

why the fuck would i need to watch celebrity rehab? u r obviously a bitter degenerate drug addicted lefty who watches shows about drug addicts lmao

if u want proof libtards are shitting on rodman and trying to dismiss him as a joke u just need to watch TODAY's news and social media

whatever the fuck u r referencing is irrelevant shitlib

Attached: foolofatook.jpg (339x339, 30K)

If Dennis Rodman can grab 20 rebounds a game he can solve an international dispute

You still didn't dispute his argument in any way, ya liberal fuck. Rodman helped clear the path.

Dennis deserves a nobel peace prize. More than Obongo at least lol

AHAHAHAHAH this timeline fucking hell

Trump is almost guaranteed to both get a Nobel Peace prize and get re-elected

That's too much winning, I cannot take it anymore

>ya liberal fuck
boomers were a mistake

>We live in the timeline where basketball diplomacy actually worked

Attached: 1431506678597.jpg (671x671, 48K)

Trump 2020: Everybody Gets Laid

Attached: 5f4406abdb61e6d404b8d43e5fcee871.jpg (500x375, 85K)