THIS IS ALL THEY GOT LMAO!!!!!! Pray for these journos when the deal is announced, bc their mental health will be...

THIS IS ALL THEY GOT LMAO!!!!!! twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1006342476741963776 Pray for these journos when the deal is announced, bc their mental health will be...not well

Attached: download (34).png (620x544, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6p3US
archive.fo/WJnKh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((Feinberg)))
>vulgar and obnoxious
stereotype confirmed

>Media being this salty
Can't wait till he gets a peace prize. CNN going to implode.

FUCK i knew i should have voted for hillary. former trump supporter here, it's over guys.

So this is what they’ve been reduced to. Fucking beautiful

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF TRUMP CRITICS

Holy fuck, literally shut up you faggots. You're embarrassing yourselves.

kikes are dirty like rats

>Nuclear war averted
>That knot!!! REEEEEEEEE IMPEACH!! Impeach the Orange Bastard Nazi Hitler!!!
You can't make this stuff up, it really is all they got.

That knot will never end the North Korea and United States conflict. Here's what happens next.

wtf I hate trump now.

Dumb thot doesn't know what a half Windsor looks like

Attached: Free.jpg (719x553, 37K)

I'm a tie-knot expert. EXPERT. Trump knows how to tie a mother fucking tie. You want him to go full double windsor? That is the appropriate knot. That carries no weight, but it's also not sloppy. Just clean. God damnit i hate people.

yeah I bet she would have preferred he used the Doorknob Knot

>waaaah I want another WAR
>(((FEINBERG)))
routine kike whore.

Attached: are-you-sort-of-hoping-we-dont-get-peace-with-north-korea-so-you-wouldnt-have-to-give-trump-credit-y (1242x571, 542K)

This is like that shit with the fish food.

Whats this about a knot?
0w0

Attached: 1528657464165m.jpg (683x1024, 80K)

His dimple isn't perfectly centered, but you'd have to be autistic as fuck to care. I like the double windsor without the dimple because it's most uniform. Spoiler alert I'm autistic as fuck.

why didn't Obama try to do this shit? Why is he allowing a fucking Drumpf to shit all over his legcy?

Shouldve gone with the trinity knot

Attached: FI0KOGYHCJO5LOY.LARGE.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

IMPEACH

IMPEACH NOW

DRRRRUUUMMPPPH!

Is this the same kike that was internally kvetching when Elon Musk caused mass jew hysteria by talking about who owns the media?

Ayo I'm let you finish in a minute but DIS NIGGA OUT THERE TRYNA SAVE THA WHOLE WORL AN ALL U GOTTA SAY IS HE AINT GOT HIS TIE RIGHT???

It is tied so what is the fucking problem? Except people being salty just because they suffer from libtardism, red pill can't cure these fellows only 9mm burana concentrated to the back will. Good slap of reality only agitates these foul creatures even more

weakass thot

SEETHING

>(((FEINBERG)))
Every.Single.Time

Attached: Jewrific.gif (355x412, 1.04M)

He's going to have to do a lot more than bring about world peace to earn a (((peace prize))). Ask Obama
Same. Here she's running again in 2020. This time my visions clear. I think it's her turn this time fellas

Attached: ghe-washington-post-democracy-dies-in-darkness-made-by-history-31964021.png (500x818, 99K)

Their politics, their religion, is dying.

archive.fo/6p3US
archive.fo/WJnKh
you have no idea

Attached: feinberg.jpg (616x639, 115K)

MSNBC says Trump can't even keep the peace with Canada, then they start laughing.

Attached: tnWt0iz.jpg (533x461, 67K)

A nearly perfect double windsor. It takes some finesse.

Attached: IMG_0555[215].jpg (640x481, 103K)

a bit of her (((journalism))) she does that irony twitter speak (extremely mad online) that only ironybros say to their faggot blue check friends

Attached: download (39).png (677x496, 189K)

you are correct, but that isnt even a full much less a double.

to be fair, Ashley Feinberg can take a knot 4 inches in diameter, and does so regularly.

That is a double windsor. Notice the symmetrical knot. I'm pretty sure a full windsor and a double windsor are the same thing. How tight the knot is depends on your style. I like a semi tight knot so as to fill the collar more appropriately. If you were wearing a more classic collared shirt with a smaller gap you would want a tighter knot. I worked in car sales for a couple of years and we had a tie thing. I used to get so autistic about it that I couldn't look at anyone with a tie without dissecting it. Fortunately I don't give a shit anymore.

that pucker is shit

>mfw people actually care about the appearance of their collar
>COLLAR

I'm surprised you can even swallow that bluepill with shit so tight around your fucking necks

Attached: shirt and tie.jpg (344x437, 34K)

It's called a dimple and its only purpose is to create symmetry. Without it your tie would be off center.

Attached: 1522023528109.gif (270x360, 2.77M)

t. no tie

IeI

Attached: geeeeh.png (108x195, 38K)

I want to personally gas every leftist

Attached: 8BD4B11B-4511-496B-A373-AB9170CB2286.jpg (413x395, 77K)

Yeah, I haven't worn a tie since fucking high school because I'm not a collar wearing cuck and I don't need it to stop the foreskin popping back over my head like YOU

heh feinberg. you can just tell her twitter account is full of sarcasm and ironic humor

*glomps your peace summit*

IMPEACH

Attached: 1528512011874.gif (333x396, 250K)

Looks like the last country in the world is Iran.
Probably a confusing time for the norks, utterly betrayed by the figure they're brainwashed to idolise. Maybe Kim will trade them for a Burger and a pat on the back too.