Italy needs to take in the refugees on the Aquarius

Look, I'm in favor of controlling national borders as much as the next guy. Spain offered to take in the refugees, and in ordinary circumstances, the Aquarius could just go there, and this problem would be solved.

However, the weather conditions in the Mediterranean are worsening. The Aquarius cannot safely reach Spain. Italy needs to take the refugees in, otherwise the refugees could die - given that the boat is very overcrowded.

Italy is a better country than to permit the murder of refugees fleeing war. Italy need to take in the refugees just this once.

Attached: aquarius.png (632x756, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mAmHKqgE3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They should really go to Israel. Israel needs migrants to survive. Diversity will strength Israel. There are too many Jews in Israel and they need to diversify by allowing in more Africans. Israel needs to help others.

All ""refugee"" ships should be intercepted and then sunk. If you're not going to follow a country's legal immigration process you can get fucked.

>the refugees could die
is that a bad thing?

How is this not human trafficking?

Safest option is to get these refugees back to Tunisia/north Africa.

refugees need to drown in the med. pray to Poseidon

Nope.

PUT THEM IN FUCKING ALGERIA
EGYPT
TUNISIA

Interesting how leafs are all about enforcing border laws once the beans started avoiding US enforcement by crossing into canada

Or they could just go back th the country of orgin....

>bad weather

?? who cares?

Are then in a fucking sail boat?
Fuck this bitch

>hey, I came over to party uninvited, but it's raining out so you have to let me in.

Praise Poseidon.

Attached: Poseidon_Neptune_Greek_God_Statue_02.jpg (644x700, 89K)

Tunis is down the hall and to the left

Isreal has a shrinking economy and an aging society, low wages from niggers would help them.

Also give me your food and booze. And I'll need to sleep here tonight. Also, fuck you.

Why is this Italy’s problem?

And maybe I'll rape your wife because she dresses like a whore.

It's not just once.

It will be over and over, just like it was before, just like it will be after, until someone draws the line, says "No.", and means it. Over and over, until the Gates of Gib-latar are shut at last.

As we say here in America- you have to go back.

They are the closest country to the ship. They have an obligation to take the refugees in under international law

I hear the weather is great in Libya user, they can just go back

more or less one year ago a prosecutor, Zuccaro, found that there were some proof of collusions between the NGOs and the human traffickers
I mean, it was obvious already since those nigs are rescued just few miles off Libya and they always are sitting on absolutely shit-tier inflatable boats, made to be drown essentially
Minniti (Salvini's predecesssor) made a new regulation so that only few NGOs were allowed
Now Salvini is saying that only the Italian military can be employed for SAR operations or AT LEAST only Italian military boats can take those nigs to an Italian port where the nigs have to be identified and MOST of them won't meet the requirement to stay/to ask for asylum
Then, what happens? In theory, they need to be repatriated, but where and how? You either essentially detain hordes or niggers until you've revised the asylum seekers but sooner or later some will try to escape, exploit the Schengen area and try to meet with some "friends" in France, Germany and so on if they're given walking papers
France has de facto suspended Schengen with deep inspections on the Italian borders and has its borders (and ports) overall closed, and we are left with all the costs and the burdens
I want to say something to that fucking journalist in OP that says that Italians emigrated to USA too and therefore we should accept immigrants and so on
We accepted many, THOUSANDS for years and we are very welcoming, but THE WHOLE AFRICA CANNOT STAY IN ITALY. Period. Italy is not the USA, comparing our population density and culture with the post-colonial USA is inane. We have to coordinate a plan WITH THE WHOLE EUROPE and either colonize the northern African coast or plant some identification camp in Libya and start the asylum process there (we already started something like this but since Obongo, France and UK decided to destabilize the area there's no real official Libyan government)
Anyway NO NIGGER IS RISKING THEIR LIFE, DON'T BE FOOLED

Attached: #portsareclosed.jpg (900x1200, 117K)

>they have an obligation
No they don't. The ships picked them up in Libyan territorial waters, and the closest 'safe' port was Tunisia.

The ship disobeyed international regulations to try and bring the migrants to an Italian port, and Italy has no obligation to abide by this illegal human trafficking operation

Fuck (((international law))) let the niggers drown

Fuck OFF MUTT!!!

Thank go no one asked you anything...

youtube.com/watch?v=5mAmHKqgE3A

Video related to what should be done with the boats and "refugees"

What is Malta?

Why don't you adopt them and raise them in your home, you nigger loving faggot.

Choke in sóymilk while watching blacked.com

Attached: 1527277524387.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

Wrolling for massive improvement (deterioration) of weather.
I want to see the immigrant filth and traitorous liberal scum be turned to fish food.

Pray for worse weather. Pray their ship sinks.

Oh no not 2 meter waves!

Lol maybe you shouldn't have overcrowded it you Nigger loving kikes

yes, i agree. let's send them to Israel so that we can save it. Without refugees, Israel will not survive.

>this one person must have just changed his mind from die-hard liberalism because of recent events
typical american retard

The world is already overpopulated. Urgent population control measures need to be enforced across the developing world before it's too late.

All refugee ships should be torpedoed so the filthy swine don't corrupt civilised society even more with their bastard culture.

I hope this is just because they already had them on board and Salvini will now recall the coast guard.

Attached: ita.png (752x535, 86K)

US Gov't weather officer here, you're welcome. HAARP is real.

>Otherwise the refugees could die!
Maybe they should've checked the weather before they got on their shitty little NGO boat.
Let 'em fucking drown.

Correct, see How many thousands should we bring to our ports, identify and so on at once? There are too many already

This, they knew the weather and they knew Italy would say no. Literally pulled this stunt for sympathy. Give them none or they will keep doing this shit. Should be using this to suggest Israel step in and be saviors to take them in.

You have no power here!

Attached: 1527475037542.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

Attached: 5943d710b4a95.jpg (552x313, 30K)

No, we have never been the closest country to the ship. We aren't the closest country even now. The boat travelled north of Tripoli and the best "safe ports" countries are Libya and Malta.
The obligation is only to take them to a safe port.

KILL THEM ALL POSIEDON

Yesterday I asked you cunts for a torpedo and the nigger boat hasn't sunk yet.

Israel could benefit from diversity by learning compassion for both refugees and the Palestinians they oppress.

I agree, we need to take in refugees
There's none in that ship so they can fuck off

2 meter waves are fucking nothing for a metal ship of that size. That's bullshit. They could easily go through that storm

to add: we aren't talking about refugees. We are talking about people rescued in the sea, according to a SAR operation. Only once identified SOME of them MAY ask for asylum, and MOST of those will be rejected anyway.
Most (99%) of them aren't refugees, they aren't Syrians and whatnot

Why do lefties always use the "we migrated too" argument?
That's the same logic as saying that since 100,000 years ago we lived in caves and ate people we should not criminalize cannibalism

Attached: image.jpg (426x481, 36K)

What fucking war?

fpbp

Based Neptune protecting Spain from the decisions of its traitorous politicians.

No, the closest country would be Lybia itself or Tunisia or Malta otherwise, not Italy.

what war are they fleeing?
the italians should launch airstrikes and blow that ship up leaving no survivors
they should send special forces to the homes of the people who administer it and fund it and eliminate the threat then and there
the italians have been targeted and their very survival is at state
importing millions of savage criminals with no skills and no future into italy is treason of the highest order

>Italy needs to take the refugees in, otherwise the refugees could die

oh no god forbid this happens i really really hope they arrive safely somewhere and dont drown along with the people who are trafficking them to europe

Attached: 1526511411898.png (424x412, 276K)

We need holocaust now, waves of two meters oh my! Will the press ever stop fucking lying. Kill them all pls.