OPERATION RESCUE

Alright lads, I have a proposition that I want to bounce off of some knowledgeable people before attemtping.

So we all know how cucked europe is and how whites are getting fucked all over the place. So my question is how can we help? Well, what if we create a shell company somewhere in idaho or another middle of nowhere state, find a low populated city, and do the following:

1. Scout out the people in Spain, France, Germany, etc. who are tired of their country's cuckedness and would like to move to the US.
2. Find out the skills of those people. College graduates are much easier to transfer.
3. Sponsor their EB1 or 2 or 3 cards to get to the US by this shell company.
4. Get them here, make them work, and after they pass the test and become citizens they can vote and potentially take over that town.

Basically it's a win-win as they get to escape the cucked countries of Europe, move here, work for a company that will make money for the good of the movement, and basically help create a fascist america (or conservative america if that's what you prefer).

So does this sound like a plan? If you're a lawyer please chime in.

Attached: azov_anime.png (672x710, 858K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IYEyv5a_3LM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP of > here. What we'd need to do is find someone who's an immigration attorney who could try and fast-track nationalization or some work visas.

I am a French-Morrocan right-wing Muslim. Can I come to the US?

Temporary discord:

discord gg hTsKQH

No.

only if you're white

You're gonna feel like a retard when you give up on this embarrassing shit in 2 weeks

French Moroccans are not white, OP. I know from experience.

Why give up though? We need our own compound. Not Mount Carmel type but living off of our own land, with our own kind.

Im a half-asian half-black taoist-buddhist homeless benefit raking transexual. can i come?

I think we'd have to be most careful taking in anyone from any countries that have been affected by terror. Parisians, Germans, etc.

ok i'm starting an irc server cause that seems to be more secure

I have the same skin color than pic related.

Also petroleum and mechanical engineer. I am tired of paying 70% of my income to the state to fund welfare, homosexual activists and other degenerate activities

Attached: BF7C6164-7A80-4F61-836C-555BF9DFA7F7.jpg (1200x1908, 171K)

HONEYPOT. It's an antifa trap! Get out while you still can.

Refuge for the same whites.

how do you know, JIDF?

You look like my ex brother in law.

Explain.

I'll only quit if a lawyer explains to me why this is a bad idea.

How do I know you aren't JDIF?

Attached: 1484683728223.png (183x232, 15K)

Attached: molememe_not_an_argument.jpg (244x206, 5K)

That's exactly the type of response I'd expect from a filthy kike who's part of an antifa group.

Attached: 1485473448889.png (916x557, 363K)

Honeypot run by faggots
>sage

Attached: fags.jpg (960x766, 92K)

this is ridiculous, antifags don't know the molememe
wow JIDF in full force today

faggots trying to keep white people under their thumb in europe

>we'll save you from your 80-90% white country and put you in a 56% one
perfect planning

We are onto you faggot commies
You might as well give up and try a new tactic or you could always an hero and do the World a favour
>sage

Attached: Honeypot.png (663x102, 9K)

Just like a little rat, the jew tries to hide. The jew attempts to deflect.
>sage

wow lol, great arguments there shlomo.

It is pretty obvious you are not from here and I am not going to point out your mistake for you /ourguys/ will see it for themselves

How does it feel knowing Eric Clanton is going to get fucked in the arse?
Don't answer because I already know you are a faggot
>sage

lol that post just to get attention?

lel

what a dumb fucking idea you can go fuck yourself right back to niggertown you burgermutt.

instead of being a nigger explain why this is bad

Juden

your nigger and spic infested shithole has nothing it can offer us better, either you don't have any friends or youre a jew antifa honeypot

>idaho is spic and nigger infested

Attached: dicaprio_laugh.jpg (470x470, 31K)

It's not a honeypot and I have a lot of blackmail against Antifa. So why would I be "helping" them?

and what the fuck are we suppose to do in backass idaho you hick.

this is like you want to deport europeans to siberia to keep them around as zoo animals
jewish plot detected.

>i'm full of shit and suck nigger dick

sure you do

to help them not get shoahd by the commies in their home countries.

Also they get to live in peace, procreate, and we can take over Idaho in 10-20 years if we reproduce enough.

Gotta realize that this is summer time and there was a Russian bot who legit tried to derail a thread. He failed though.

peace is what brought us this shit show you fucking wannabe boomer!! FUCK PEACE

well you can either die a futile death or actually help the movement grow with us. your choice.

people think 4pol is an incubator for redpills, but half of the people here are JIDF or related.

>a Russian bot who legit tried to derail a thread
fucking kek
you glow in the dark mother fucking commie scumbag
>sage

you have no movement you just have a head full of shit.

Honeypot for whom faggot? Right wing fashy larping incels? You really think someone would waste time going after us? Lmao

Don't ever call my bluff.

Attached: cucktifa1.png (1366x751, 89K)

This is how much of a glow in the dark commie I am that I pay for this website

How many kids do you plan on having personally, OP?

at least 3, but if conditions afford I will make more.

Will go on until I get 3 males that is.

Why do you feel the need to stop at that?

3 is a bit arbitrary, but I believe in quality as much as as quantity when it comes to children. I want to raise quality children and many of them, but quality in children requires a lot of effort and low quality but high quantity families are misery (i know a few). So you need to balance it a bit.

>Right wing fashy larping incels
>us
hahaha fuck you faggots are so fucking obvious
faggot gets his commie faggot mates to back up his bullshit and they can't see where they are making a mistake
>sage

>referencing a mistake
that "mistake" is probably some stupid BS that even oldfags do.

Idaho is actually pretty nice.

So you think 10 would be too many?

Attached: fam.jpg (442x396, 77K)

Im not a commie and this is all real (i hope).. shame on you paranoid aussie

The cucktifa are scared, bro.
I told these motherfuckers not to call my bluff.
pastebin com/AJzJvnYu

if you can raise them as quality people that won't turn to drugs once you let them go ... then 10 is not too many.

You don't even need a low populated city, there are towns and ghost towns all around. All you would need to do is set up a local economy, that could then trade with the outside.

Shit, there are even abandoned mansions around. Take some bank owned shit until we get kicked out.

first idea sounds good, but do yall think it's a good idea to poke the banks this early on? I think if we try to do it all legal they will not want to waste their lawyers on us that early.

There was a black dude that lived in a home and squatted there until BoA kicked him out. He was there for quite a while but you're right. Land isn't too expensive and finding people to build things shouldn't be too difficult.

You should look into the book from pic related. Or watch the lecture summarizing it sometime:
youtu.be/IYEyv5a_3LM
It basically makes the argument that high fertility is the way to shape society.

Anyway, I'm working on making a grassroots framework based on the ideas from the book. I might not be able to discuss it in detail till I get a few things figured out, but if you are interested, you can contact me at
[email protected]

Attached: inherit.jpg (324x499, 23K)

Pretty great idea if it works.

Am white British/German guy living in Germany. German government destroyed my business, this country can go fuck itself.

The issue is finding people who would stick together to build a more subsistent community(s). As soon as monkeys get into a place, they usually immediately for for the power struggle.

Attached: based book.jpg (183x275, 12K)

get on discord and we'll see what we can do if anything.

Just so you are aware, Discord is widely believed to leak info to Antifa. Many people have recommended against using it.

Who said we were gonna bring in monkeys anyways?

yeah i'm setting up IRC chat soon, will post info here and on discord.

Kaufman - kikeman
>you can contact me at
fuck off
>sage

Attached: Kikeman.png (353x487, 21K)

Please, don't be juvenile. Tool are tools, regardless of who discovers them. Would you stop using the internet because people of other races have written code that's used to run it?

This whole thread is an antifa honeypot and you are either with them or you are an idiot that shares kike videos on pol
>sage

source your claim or you're the jew here

Attached: black_afro_monocle.jpg (562x530, 62K)

Then you do not understand people at all. Since up to ninety percent, or more, of people exhibit niggardly tendencies to one degree or the other.

Attached: WTF are you talking about?.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Just thought I should double check, was it actually you to emailed me user?

yeah

Well shieet, better than nothing anyways i guess

Please toss the degenerates off a building and then fuck off back to Morocco. Don't come to America.

Whats up with that commie icon anyways you shill nigger

No, them or their children will end up voting democrat

Is that you Chaosanon?

I like your spirit, but I don't think this is a good idea only because I don't think we can solve Europe's problem by removing Woke people from their homeland. They need to be organizing the front lines against the Third world invasion. The best we can do is use our free speech and get their message out to the masses

Attached: IMG_20180611_125931.jpg (1199x831, 95K)

>posting a mutant kike nigger

you have already exposed yourself you commie rat faced cunt
Give up faggot
>sage

>Mutant kike nigger

Attached: 1528774795960.jpg (272x204, 23K)

Advise doing everything legal because word will get around and (((THEY))) will try all their dirty tricks to break us. Trump won't be able to intervene even if he wanted to.

>use our free speech
maybe a combination? We have to diversify so that if a shoah happens we still have survivors in the "incubators".

>maybe you just don't know what your looking at

Attached: When commie shills accuse others of shilling.gif (500x200, 499K)

> people who are tired of their country's cuckedness and would like to move to the US.
>insinuating that the US isn't cucked.

very nice joke.

56% is going to rescue us? i'm dying here.

Attached: 1114725607_740215_0000000000_noticia_normal.jpg (330x480, 28K)

This is what they prosecuted the leader of the Rajneeshi cult for. ICE/INS does actually investigate these applications, moron.

Attached: 1527933641657.jpg (400x400, 38K)

really? I just read up on that and it seems he was prosecuted for poisoning the food in town with salmonella. Post source please.

The system does offer an advantage though, one of home rule. So it might be one of the few places in the European diaspora, that will allow it without full paramilitary security being neccesary, or you could take your chances in aywhere from Central to South America.

Attached: sacrifices that seem more unnecessary now, then when they happened.jpg (710x479, 122K)

If a couple dozen well-armed Americans took a yacht across the Atlantic, they could probably invade and conquer a small, disarmed European country

Attached: 36453749345.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Patagonia

Europeans need to stand up and fight instead of running

>Patagonia
Maybe, but you know how information is controlled. I think at this point, it is sifting through the ashes of history.

Attached: right, wrong, then there's a play with Madonna.jpg (220x279, 20K)

Attached: And I don’t think most will like what is found.jpg (480x360, 15K)