BF V women everything

Battlefield 5 has african american paratroopers and the main story is about a lesbian couple that kills nazis

this is Jow Forums related and not /v/

youtube.com/watch?v=47eq-Vq60Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=SWVtV59mczk&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=fb1MR85XFOc

Attached: Battlefield 5.jpg (590x350, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FbFUsU0yJg
youtube.com/watch?v=LMZjJh2BHGs
youtube.com/watch?v=w08lJ0szYaY
youtube.com/watch?v=D7rsqbFkCoY
youtube.com/watch?v=pfYfUPqz1P4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=2FbFUsU0yJg

apparently WWII was 50% women and 20% blacks

meh i got off the bus after 2142

Every game released by western companies is just straight up SJW propaganda
it appears only slavs can make good games now

battlefield 3 was the last good battlefield game. It didn't have microtransactions/RNG Loot crates and it was actually fun.

Everything after Battlefield 3 is pay2win trash. If you like pay2win trash, at least wait a year or two for the Ultimate Edition of Battlefield 5 for $10-20. Don't give them the $120-140 launch price.

never pre order games or get any sort of seasonal pass
basically paying for the unknown

agreed i haven't got a battlefield game since battlefield 3 it was the last good battlefield game

If you're not spreading this video in every videogame forum around, you're fucking doing it wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=LMZjJh2BHGs

You spelled Battlefield 1942 wrong.

That was definitely mother daughter

Battlefield is Planetside for dickeating children and latinos

Maybe the IT world has their own little pedo ring too. Nerds have a much harder time getting laid to anything let alone beauties.

Bf3 had that premium pass bullshit. EA was shitting on its customers even then. Pay 60 dollars, fracture the playerbase with another 60 dollar addon. Fuck no I won't pay for the same game twice. Stopped buying them right there, could give less of a fuck. Even less now that I see where they've taken the series, lesbian battle royale

But Battlefield 4 got it right with the suppression mechanic. Add that to BF3 and you have the perfect game.

I've been saying this for years.
>The Witcher
>Cyberpunk
>Atomic heart
>Stalker 2
Then there's Nintendo which is still pretty pozz free.
The vidya future is Eastern European & Japanese. The west produces 95% garbage and it's primarily political, not for entertainment.
The Jews wrestled control of the vidya industry out of the last of the white nerds hands in the late 90's and early 2000's.
They have had total control for over a decade now. It's just like the fucking film industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=w08lJ0szYaY

I thought you were joking.

Oh boy this is depressing.

Attached: 1528693017706.jpg (1080x1145, 150K)

>Jow Forums related

Sure, related to the kike shills working here.

may president connery himself bless your soul

Finally, an update.
youtube.com/watch?v=D7rsqbFkCoY

>People will make a game centered around a lesbian sniper with prosthetics, but still wont grant us the pregnant Anne Frank sniper with a Confederate Peter as a companion AAA title.
Damn boys.

Eh i was getting old anyway, outside of Dota 2 and the ocassional Overwatch match i don't game anymore.

Battlefield 4 for me, i still game and theres still lots of dudes playing. It went by the wayside pretty fast since 2015....never thought id see a medium swallowed up by identity politics bullshit so fast its insane, E3 this year was basically the virtue signaling show.

They are a bunch of cowards!

>Mfw it’s real

Attached: AA79ABA2-FA11-47B7-A186-D40BDAF7A74F.jpg (480x480, 44K)

The suppression mechanic is retarded and the person that implemented it in Battlefield needs to be punched in the face. Suppression rewards bad gunplay for spray and pray scrubs who can't aim.
Gameplay should always come before realism, but "suppression" doesn't even happen in real combat. People move or duck to avoid getting hit. An experienced soldier points, aims, and shoots. His gun doesn't artificially sway drastically because bullets are flying past him.
It's 10 times worse in Battlefield one. Nothing like trying to land a well placed shot while getting the jump on someone only for some homosexual with an lmg to start spraying in your direction.
There isn't even a counter to it. You're forced to hide and the suppression doesn't even wear off right away. Stupid, stupid mechanic for bad players.

kek

Am I the only one who noticed that in the game there was a lot of female shouting in the background when they were demoing the multiplayer?

Inclusivity is one thing but why does there have to be such an overbearing presence of women in every online game now?

I'm not even disappointed because Battlefield has been shit for years now. 4 was the last good title in the series. The hard part now is finding something to fill the void.

>"Does shouting women make you uncomfortable SEXIST WHITE MALE BIGOT?"
The battlefield franchise is lost. everyone knows it, even DICE knows it. I want a designer of BF5 to just drop it all out on twitter or something about how ((((executives))) forced them to make this game with women and how they were forced to follow an agenda.

What if we protested by all creating black Afro haired women in masse then blocked everyone else in some way in another

Theres no reason to buy this filth.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfYfUPqz1P4
You can hear women screaming in agony as they are dying. It's loud as fuck. Gets annoying.

They even have a retarded presenter

Yes it does, you want to know why, for the same reasons they don't have women on the front lines. A male screaming on the battlefield is not as jarring for current warfare. Why do you think Drill Sergeants scream in your face 24/7. One reason is to shock the senses and create stress inducing situations, the other reason is so that when you're in the middle of a firefight the sound of your buddy drowning in his own blood while he screams for his mom doesn't cause you to curl up into a ball and cry.
The sound of a screaming woman on the battlefield is something completely different.

You mean BF:BC2

Yeah I saw the trailer, was real worried and probably not buying, now I've seen the multiplayer and am definitely not buying. This shit is horrible looking; I don't just mean the 80% nigger and female characters, but the models and gameplay just look like total shit. like steam punk fortnite.

good point. this will bring a lack of immersion and is something those commies at DICE probably didnt even really consider. there is a stark difference to hearing women vs. hearing men yelling/dying on the battlefield.

Battlefield 3 was alright. The super long ticket metro only servers were the real 10/10, the rest of the game can go in the trash

It'll tank and they'll blame internet bigots.
It never changes.

I thought he was trolling about the paracooners and the lesbian couple, but he wasn't. holy fucking shit DICE. I hope this game absolutely bombs

This E3 has been dark. Sony's presentation was the least disgusting, but even that had the Lez of Us Jew.

everything you have heard about BF5 is real. history takes a backseat to diversity. And it drives me up the fucking wall. I wasnt going to buy it, but the fact that DICE/EA can so lazily just change WW1 history, and now WW2 history while justifying it as realism just fills me up to a whole other level of rage. Fuck them

yeah but bf1 pales in comparison to this. I could look past a few negroid player models (except the german ones wtf is that shit) and the random russian skinhead woman, but this is next level garbage. I figure the best way to deal with it is just write it off and not purchase it. It's just offensive looking.

No, this is /v/
Take your garbage kid media for 10 year olds elsewhere.
That industry is about to die anyway, videogames have, and will always be, a fucking joke.

yep. its a pretty large shit sandwich, and we dont need to take a bite if we dont want to. Just take the 60 dollars you were going to invest and purchase ammunition. thats where my money has been going recently

Why are there people ITT even considering buying it? Are you people really retarded enough to still be buying this shit? EA will NEVER change. Stop buying their trash and let them go under.

I got Battlefield 3 and 4 both day after thanksgiving for half the price,
This is just nothing but virtue signaling and diversity marketing to try and grab some fortnight players.
Battlefield as a franchise has never managed to be the leading AAA title FPS they spent years desperately trying to over take COD.

What? Can't argue about this on /v/ because too many liberals arguing against you, so you had to cry here?

Pointless, who gives a shit about this nonsense, it's beyond the point of even trying to take it seriously. They want shocking press, they want people arguing SJWs vs. people with functioning brains. They want people taking about how stupid their game is because it means people talk about their game, and the way they see it any press is good press.

Want to ruin their plans? Stop talking about this shitbag video game and don't buy it.

you mean battlefield V