What should we do about punk bitch ass snotnosed teenagers?

What should we do about punk bitch ass snotnosed teenagers?

I hate these little shits so much. All they do is talk shit and piss and moan when there are any consequences for their bullshit.

They're a bunch of fags too. Back in my day we used to fantasize about doing cool shit like jumping over an explosion on a skateboard, raping the math teacher or decapitating the jocks with an anime sword. Now all kids want to do is win internet arguments and play Fortnite.

Why the fuck am I supposed to feel bad about these faggots getting shot again? I cannot think of a more deserving group of people. I mean I don't condone extreme violence, but if it is to happen, I'd rather it happen to these little shits than anyone else.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 9.58.02 PM.png (360x205, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
imgur.com/a/yZaFyvX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spic Fuentes is a skinny faggot.

Little and Fuentes are both Jews. They're creating in-fighting to drum up interest. If you're caught in the drama you'll naturally pick a side but whichever you follow you're following a Jew. Stop falling for Jewish tricks. protip: Patrick Little got destroyed by Jow Forums, not (((Nick Fuentes))). When MOSSAD loses an asset even their defeat must reflect some type of victory, so they pretend another asset destroyed them.

Attached: fuentess btfo 9.png (1920x992, 1.37M)

>t. patrick "mentally ill zogbot" little
kys my man

Calm down Pat.

Fuck off Moarpheus, jesus you shat up one thread with 80 posts already, it's time to get on with your day you sad fuck.

>Two pictures together mean they're dating

This is what basement dwellers actually believe.

Fuentes called out Little for having bad optics and running on shitty rhetoric that gets no one any wins. Fuentes is a good person.

>these god damn kids

Fuck yourself grandpa you sound like a fucking retard go die already.

One or two brutal beatings should sort it out.

youre both stupid jews.

Attached: blocked fuentes.png (1512x838, 513K)

>Fuck yourself grandpa you sound like a fucking retard go die already.
You literally sounded 12 just then lmao

what should we do about FEDS infiltrating and false flagging us every goddamned day

You sound like a jew you little fuck.

I bet you are on Mossads payroll. Eat shit and die.

Jow Forums loves patrick little.

Who is Patrick Little? Let's find out together!

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

does anyone else think that nick "i'm practically white" fuentes sounds like an old-timey radio guy?

I'm starting to think this Fuentes character is somebody important, I see daily threads on him. Redpill me on Nick Fuentes, Jow Forums.

>tfw moarpheus doxxes a random thot just to smear Nick the Spic
really scummy move

Attached: moarpheusface.png (494x667, 136K)

Jewish subversive dating a sandnigger.

Attached: fuentes.png (1480x274, 49K)

Nick will eventually be ousted as a raging homosexual, his constant memes on "catboys" are no coincidence and not a joke. Hyper religious guys are usually total closet cases, good person to look at is Tim Tebow.

>implying i dont have the chat logs

Attached: moarpheus jello.jpg (599x470, 43K)

emulate him

Kill yourself p*gan

... you don't

I do, though. I was planning on releasing them, but I guess with your smear campaign, Nick's got enough on his plate.

Attached: greatserver.png (519x157, 7K)

Why do we care what Jews think?

who is this shawn guy? can we tell marines about what he said?
it would be like the gorilla warfare pasta, only real

sure

i dont know? maybe it's time to stop listening to Jews whether it's Fuentes or Little or whatever pump-and-dump eceleb TRS shits out next.

Attached: fuentess btfo 7.jpg (1078x450, 44K)

>oh man teenagers on discord saying rape and edgy things ! I can't believe it, I've never seen this before !

>Tim Tebow
>gay

GTFO, Tim Tebow is a blessed man.

>What should we do about punk bitch ass snotnosed teenagers?
Ignore them. He lives in his mom's basement and has burned every bridge he's crossed

Get back to searching for another day job, pat.

Attached: e24.png (394x289, 168K)

nice chat log. too bad it doesn't prove that the brown thot was dating Nick.

I highly doubt that Nick is Jewish either. there are probably over 20 million Fuentes... most of them are probably not Jewish.

are you mentally ill or something? you don't capable of much rational thought you could come up with more truthful smears next time.

is right. Nick brags about being a virgin. Nick is a "volcel" because he's a closeted homosexual. he wouldn't even touch a woman

Lets be honest, nick did fuck up here.

I'm going to expose a pedophile from that server in a few months, stay tuned

>nick isn't dating a Muslim!
>nick isn't Jewish!
>you must be crazy
get off my dick, nick, before i fuck you with it.

Attached: fuentes 3.png (1372x958, 159K)

how do you know they are dating?

Oh come the fuck on... He's 30 and unmarried, currently without a gf and has access to any pussy he desired. Then Lindsey Vonn and a few other women stated tebow never slept with him. I get it, it's a comfy delusion and fantasy this man is an absolute saint, but I begin to doubt it when I become more objective. Tebow mania was an amazing time, but get real. Him and Aaron Rodgers are gay.

mebbe will make a post about it later and show you

He's super vulnerable on the CQ

>nick isn't dating a Muslim!
no proof. stupid smear and a cowardly dox. did you just go through Nick's instagram and pick out the girl that would have given him the worst optics? that's probably what you did.
>nick isn't Jewish!
Fuentes isn't a Sephardic name. maybe a handful of Jews took the name to blend in after the Inquisition. you can look at Nick's 23andme, he's a Mestizo mutt, but he doesn't have an ounce of Jewish blood in him.
>you must be crazy
yeah, you have to be crazy. there's a billion reasons why Nick the Spic is poison for the movement, and here you are making up malicious garbage to attack him instead of going for the low-hanging, but logical reasons.

you're a bane on this community, moarpheus

Shut up fag, you either have it or you don't, no one likes it when kim dotcom does this silly build up shit. No one on Jow Forums likes it when some random person makes unsubstantiated claims and just goes "soon...."

lol nah nick isnt dating a muslim m8. im just taking the piss. he is a queer tho and Jewish.

Nick is gay you absolute newfag lurk moar

They're both shills, thats forsure. Nick wouldn't have the twitter checkmark if he wasn't and Little was astroturfed way too hard for anyone to believe it.

This isn't proof of NIck dating the girl, and even if it was, he's just a kid and I really don't think that he means any harm (even if he is a controlled asset)

Patrick Little on the other hand, he can go die in a fire

Fuentes knows what he's talking about, he's 19 and lives at his parents' house; impeccable credentials.

dude, Nick needs to fucking go down. spreading retarded smears that get debunked in two seconds only strengthens his brand you fucking lowlife

do you have low IQ? or are you working undercover for Nick as a viral marketing operative? seriously man, this is pure autism.

Nope, Nick did a public service making fun of the sperg. His cringy fans pretending they have no humor because Nick laughed at a guy saying "Fuck the troops" just shows how low IQ they are

i hope they both take sleepy pills

>oy vey these ecelebs are super serious business!
stfu you little nerd. you sound like a teen girl reading a gossip column in some stupid teen girl magazine. Nick Fuentes is a homosexual Jew. Want proof?

you sound slike a jew

Nick the Spic deserves to have his head kicked in.

How long until Fuentes goes to an event and an antifa goes full stolen valor false flag and fucking decks Nick and knocks him out cold?

Spic didn't even have a show tonight, he is done.

>you sound like a teen girl reading a gossip column in some stupid teen girl magazine.
you're the person spreading rumors about dating thots and being Jewish. you make like 80 posts a thread, 5 threads a day, about this shit. are you for fucking real? do you have no self-awareness?

>Nick Fuentes is a homosexual Jew. Want proof?
Im not interested in your "proof" that he's Jewish. your standard of evidence is low enough to knock 10 IQ points off of anybody who reads it. do you need to be checked into a mental ward for schizophrenia?

all Im asking for is to use some serious reasons, not some stupid drama rumor bullshit. its fucking insane.

post that proof, boi

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>wahhhhhhh
change your diaper, lil lady. E-celebs are not srs bsnss. I rekt them as a hobby and so can you.

Nick Fuentes is a gay Jew:
imgur.com/a/yZaFyvX

If you shills can't rekt Nick with that you're incompetent.

>Fuentes is a good person
>Fuentes is a spic
Pick one Jow Forums

Attached: F30ADEE7-BD44-4E99-85D7-3C95769B030D.jpg (578x808, 115K)

Nick looks like a stiff breeze would knock him down.

Also here. This is his lesbian coal burning sister. knock yourselves out.

Attached: fuentess btfo 13.png (1122x728, 610K)

>SAGED

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.23M)

Nick is essential to the alt-right movement, he is one of the largest converters of tranny antifa members to BASED tranny alt righters.

>imgur.com/a/yZaFyvX
seems like Fuentes' mouth gets him into trouble.
when will he learn?

>I rekt them as a hobby and so can you.
>t. autistic man who thinks a spic is 1) Jewish; 2) gay; and 3) dating a Muslim... ALL AT ONCE
you really think anybody's going to believe that? all of that together makes absolutely no sense. why would Jews hang out with Muslims? why would a gay man date a woman? why would a Muslim tolerate a gay?

it only makes anti-Fuentes shills look stupid. I am now positive that you're either a viral marketing shill for Fuentes or a massive retard, like sub 70 IQ retarded. maybe throw a few mental illnesses in there. there's no reasoning with you, Im out

nick the coal burning spic

Attached: 234324546456756.png (1172x675, 53K)

jews never learn

>haha all this proof show nick is a homosexual jew with a nigger loving lesbian sister means nothing!
go away nick

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

this really isn't damage control at this point, this is paint-huffing idiocy. nobody with a triple digit IQ is going to look at this and think "wow, Nick is poison". again, you're just making the anti-Fuentes shills look retarded.

I took a look at your infographic. according to you, you think every Spanish last name a Jewish last name. Is every person with the last name Garcia, Rodriguez, Rivera, Martinez, Valdez, Torres, Ramirez, etc. a Jewish man? if that's true, then Mexico is a Jewish ethnostate, you fucking tard.

why the hell can't you point out solid reasons that Fuentes is no good for the movement? i.e., burns bridges and throws tantrums with all of his partners, disavows people he endorses for cheap political points, intentionally uses D&C tactics to build his brand, doesn't contribute original thought, isn't even white, etc.

so many good reasons to not like Nick the Spic, but here you are making him look good by making his opposition look like schizophrenic morons. for christ's sake man, what's your endgame?

>you had bad optics
>FUCK THE TROOPS YOU'RE SOLDIERS OF ZOG
please tell me more about optics, Nick

I think I just figured out a good potential way to expose Nick as a homosexual, I look forward to calling you next friday Nick.

>nick BTFO as a gay Jew
>this means nothing!
you're all retarded

Attached: blacked.png (670x888, 480K)

This. Morpheus is a fucking retard who shills for disunity based on his autistic boomer-tier conspiracy theories

Attached: morpheus.png (688x806, 820K)

>(1)
>anti-moarpheus posting

Attached: little fucked up.jpg (899x880, 211K)

We just had Trump and Kim Jong-Un have a meeting and you faggots are talking about some eceleb bullshit.

to be fair though NoKo was never a problem and this is a deflection from Israel because muh ZOG Emperor.

Attached: north korea redpill 4.jpg (580x858, 168K)

t. boomer

NICK FUENTES
250 IQ
450 BENCH
7 FOOT 9
TWELVE INCH COCK

I remember you shilling for "muh based blacks" in past threads. You are either a fucking retard or a subversive kike

Attached: 1450436143834.png (454x453, 73K)

by your theory that "proves" Fuentes to be Jewish, there must over 400 million Jews on this planet, because anybody with the last name Garcia, Martinez, Fuentes, Rodriguez, etc., must be a Sephardic Jew!

keep sniffing glue, retard

can you post proofs please?

Nice boomerpost

This is the same response Finnshill gave when confronted with the fact Lauren Southern is Jewish. Are you the same shill?

bu wat abot muh US libertah!

Attached: 1525497968444.jpg (951x972, 104K)

just let it go
pat made a fool of himself

kys faggot kike

Attached: jew tears.png (307x363, 98K)

Fuck off, Patrick LIttle.

>laughs in "fuck the troops"

Attached: 1485288826646.jpg (600x400, 39K)

This is the part that wierds me out. Is being associated with the catholic church (who rapes little boys) and the pope (who sucks nigger refugee dick) good optics for the right? He acts like we have a thousand years to redpill the masses on the jews, even though with each passing day they consolidate more and more of their power over our means of communication. Also he has a blue check mark on twitter. Anyone who is approved of by the ADL to talk on their platform creeps me the fuck out

what's up with your women, m8?

Attached: typical aussie woman.jpg (1180x787, 204K)

>Fuentes is a good person.
nick the spic is a ben shapiro wannabe. Hes an antiwhite scumbag and i hope little kicks his ass desu

thats a personal attack mate

Attached: 1501581718247.gif (450x450, 776K)

no, Im not finish, and I dont give a fuck about what Lauren (((Southern))) does. she's alt-lite trash. your reasoning is still stupid though.

do you have ANY proof that Nick Fuentes is Jewish besides this autistic fixation on his last name? your argument is logically invalid.
>a few Sephardic Jews took Spanish last names
>this means person with a Spanish last name must be a Sephardic Jew
>committing the "affirming the consequent" formal fallacy
>otherwise we have to admit that 400 million spics are actually secret Sephardic Jews
this argument makes anti-Fuentes shills look like they have double-digit IQs

besides, Nick looks like a Mestizo mutt. his 23andme data shows that he's 79% white, like 21% Aztec and black, but 0% Jewish. how is making ludicrous claims like that "wrecking" anybody when it's easily debunked?

Attached: affirmingtheconsequent.jpg (480x360, 24K)

just concerned..

Attached: typical aussie woman 2.png (463x554, 387K)

abos are a fuuny "breed"

Attached: 1489214960681.png (270x326, 860)

>alt-lite
which is bad...while alt-right is good...right? again: you sound like a teen girl reading her gossip magazine about your favorite celebrity crush.
>any proof he's jewish besides his jewish last name?
why are you even responding to me? the moment I want nick fuentes destroyed he will be just like Spencer, Weev, TRS, Paticia Little, and all the others who have fallen. your kvetching only amuses me.

Attached: Nick Fuentes.png (1675x417, 55K)

m8 cmon. cmon m8..

Attached: Aussie goddess.jpg (553x517, 132K)

Redpill them.

Don't understand how you could be this out of touch. Is this nick?

calm down mate

Attached: 1493129462492.png (540x405, 274K)

Attached: typical aussie men.png (646x680, 455K)

Holy shit moarpheus do you ever get off Jow Forums?