Guys

Guys,

I'm getting increasingly worried more and more that I'm wrong.

What if trump is found guilty, or the majority of his boys, with "collusion" with criminal intent with Russia

What if Clinton really didnt fuck with the election and isnt corrupt

What if the MSM like Rachel Maedow and Anderson Cooper really are just telling the truth and all the conspiracies are total BS
If all that happens, do we just an hero?

I have gone 100% into the backing of Trump and the belief that some corrupt force is trying to ruin his presidency, that the MSM is 100x more biased and pushing a massive bluepill agenda. Please dont let me be wrong

Attached: satan.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efrVhE1SvwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U6g1Sd5EMFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

saged

But whats your opinion

What if OP wasn’t gay when he started sucking dick?

Attached: 3040C5B3-5FAF-4F4E-8782-EB3B4AFEC987.jpg (720x608, 45K)

IG report
Q/Assange

I am increasingly worried about Israel not accepting refugees? Why is Israel of all places not widely opening their doors to refugees fleeing war and genocide? Jews of all people should be welcoming refugees from all over the world into their country. Diversity would be good for Israel. It would make Israel stronger and safer. They could save so many people with their wealth and stability. We need to take action and make sure that Israel takes in as many refugees as possible Especially children and pregnant women. Once they accept the refugees they need to give them full citizenship so they may vote and change Israel for the better forever!

Hey buddy....those aren't what if's.

Thats reality.

lol, are you also afraid the earth really is flat?

Its the drugs talking. Stop taking them or at a minimum switch to a different substance.

THIS IS HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

There was no collusion, jew.

>Implying Trump isn't locked in a basement and it is Bernie wearing a mask in Korea right now

What if Elvis is orbiting the moon right now, but he's always positioned in such a way that we can see him and scanners can't pick him up?

There's no way they're going to be able to remove Trump from office short of beating him in 2020, the impeachment fantasy where Hillary magically becomes presidency is the biggest lie of the decade.

But the IG report wont say shit

so much onions

>youtube.com/watch?v=efrVhE1SvwQ

Watch this video and shut the fuck up. And kill yourself too.

Attached: 1527345707979.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Yeah. What if I held my fart in and my head exploded. Fuck off OP.

fpbp OP's a faggot

sage and hide

Attached: 1528615123889.gif (499x428, 490K)

It's far more likely the tape of Hillary actually peeling a little girls face off proves real. Or that some coroner pronounces her dead from Kuru disease.

You Dems have far bigger problems to worry about then Trump.

>what if key proof of collusion hasn't leaked in over a year and a half, despite the fact that literally every single other bit of information has leaked

This is the closest you will EVER see to Trump being found guilty of anything:
youtube.com/watch?v=U6g1Sd5EMFQ

Attached: thumb[1].png (800x450, 359K)

Not a dem but thanks for opinion

>174891533
Showed my father this, die hard anti right person. Says "Okay so what? If hes telling the truth sure thats bad I guess but what do you think FOX does every day?"

>Glowing in the dark this hard.
Teach yourself what a buck shot taste like shill

Not shilling, genuine question. I'm sorry you don't have any rational response so instead you lash out like your other fellow followers who are inable to compose a single original thought

Ur not....stay strong...dont be a cuck