My idea for fixing the worst of the black community

Hear me out lads - I think I've got the winning idea here.
Unemployment is at an all-time low, but as we all know, there are still a few million nigs who are on perpetual welfare or are street hustling thugs who aren't going to ever go out and get a real job. What's the solution to giving nigs self-employment, reducing prison population and helping nigs find ways to actually use their powers for good instead of evil while making a living?

Allow licensing for nigs to apply to sell reasonable amounts of weed legally in exchange for giving up their gibs. What will this accomplish? Let's see -
- Gibs savings will be massive
- Nigs will learn that the harder/smarter they work, the more money they can make, and some will make their sales into a viable career paying far more than dole gibs ever could
- Allow nigs to have up to 8 oz. total of weed to sell (never in quantities larger than 1 oz. legally per sale), which means that street-level dealers won't keep going to prison and clogging up the system
- Instead of jail time, anyone who oversteps the bounds gets fined and can eventually lose license to sell weed, then they go to jail for a LONG time if they fuck up again, encouraging anyone to ensure they're licensed and selling within legal bounds
- More nigs will be perpetually high than ever before, and a stoned nigger is a much more docile nigger than one who is drunk or on crack

Really, what's not to like about this idea?

Attached: Cannabis-Nuggets-marijuana-26654307-377-500.jpg (377x500, 91K)

all the niggers would just kill eachother for the weed until there were none left.

so, a good plan overall

whos buying from them? other nigs or whitey/rest of the country?

are the street nigs the new dispensaries? what about regulation/hygiene?

theyre not exactly known for being clean and hygenic ya know

besides, the prison industrial complex wont like it

Except most niggers already do this minus the legality.

>unemployable people are unemployed and apparently that's a problem

????? a quick solution would be the Duerte Solution. I love weed but I think it's a personal thing, a comfort of the home and not a street or party drug.

>whos buying from them? other nigs or whitey/rest of the country?
Whoever wants to deal with nigs. Primarily other nigs and some trashy white folk, I'd guess.
>are the street nigs the new dispensaries?
Mobile inner city dispensaries, pretty much the walking equivalent of a ghetto corner mini mart. Have private warehouse distribution centers in major cities that supply the nigs with decent stuff from good growers (can't expect nigs to grow anything but fungus on themselves), they choose what they'll sell, pay for license, pay for their merch, and go. Apply 1st non-issued gibs check toward first stock-up and they're in business.
>what about regulation/hygiene?
Gonna have to be looser there on regulation beyond licensing and enforcing quantities when found in possession. Hygiene, well I've yet to hear of anyone dying of nigger weed so far unless it's laced to hell, we can add in regulation for lacing/dosing with anything extra to make it an automatic felony, easy enough.
>theyre not exactly known for being clean and hygenic ya know
That's why they'll get some leeway on that part, besides, there'll be SO many new dealers with this, if you get some garbage from one nig, you can shop with another
>besides, the prison industrial complex wont like it
That's just a bonus in all of this.

>Except most niggers already do this minus the legality.
It's why we'd have to nudge those nigs toward the licensing option and giving up their gibs as the only way to deal as they please with no jail if they play by a few simple rules. We'd need to find some more ways to de-incentivize going rogue and avoiding legal licensing, such as threatening to take the whole family gibs away from everyone else. Let Ma Dukes bach Jaquan's head in with a frying pan if he fucks up and costs the family their dole. They'll be wanting to do more to keep each other in check.

you could sell "weed license" and have that money go to gib programz and incentivize niggers to give a shit about each other
then one nigger can open a chicken shack
and another a koolaid stand
before you know it they'll have a functioning community where they'll want the cops there to maintain order

op it's clear you haven't the faintest idea about what goes into growing medical grade marijuana. also no one would buy from them considering there is free delivery in states where it is legal

Slavery was an absolute tragedy in the history of humanity.

White people should have executed every last one of them and purified the world of sickening negro filth. Now it's too late and their vile culture has corrupted all of society to its core.

>blaming black people for their influence on american culture

good goy

I have never in my life heard anyone call another “lad”. And stop saying uni also you fucking idiots.

Blacks will kill each other over weed and money more than they do now. Whats your next idea a jump to conclusions mat.

Attached: it-is-horrible-this-idea.jpg (1600x1213, 624K)

No no ITT were not racists, were only having them sell our crops this time, not pick them

But wait.... why would they go through all of that when they could just keep selling however much weed they want without you knowing WHILE collecting gibs. It doesn't make sense op.

If a nigger was making $500 they would do the same job but illegally for $505, and they would feel cooler about doing it

it wont work. legalized weed isnt every one being allowed to grow weed. you cant give only 1 race licenses to sell weed. the supreme court would shoot it down

even if you could there would be to many suppliers. it would be worthless. people need to eat. within a month after you do this before they can harvest its niggergedon

i would assume your a nigger and a faggot and possibly a latent homosexual for not understanding basic shit

>op it's clear you haven't the faintest idea about what goes into growing medical grade marijuana
Never said I did. Never had growing in the plan other than that growers would be able to open the distribution houses that the nigs would shop wholesale at.
>also no one would buy from them considering there is free delivery in states where it is legal
You think the 5 million hood nigs out there buying weed on the street daily are shopping at dispensaries? You must be high yourself! This is mostly about their supplying their own communities (as they already are) and how we can reduce gibs while letting them work to get ahead.

Lighten up, Francis, you must be new here.

Has Jow Forums ever been able to successfully explain what is wrong with the stonerNEET lifestyle?

Attached: 1527124935953.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

>fixing the worst of the black comm-
NYPA

Attached: RetardedNigger.jpg (400x225, 13K)

>But wait.... why would they go through all of that when they could just keep selling however much weed they want without you knowing WHILE collecting gibs. It doesn't make sense op.
Because, once we offer legit licensing and no more criminality for abiding by the rules, some will actually play by them if we incentivize things well. If they lose $500/month in welfare and $100/week in shit back alley weed sales right now but find that with the new ways, they can make twice that in a month legally, some will do it. Not all, but some. The rest, we'll just throw in a pit and cover them up if they don't want to play nice.

>street hustling thugs who aren't going to ever go out and get a real job. What's the solution

Lets just deport them all to Africa.

niggers already sell weed so they can smoke it they don't make money off it

>legalized weed isnt every one being allowed to grow weed.
Read again, didn't say nigs would grow. When did Jow Forums lose all reading comprehension?
>you cant give only 1 race licenses to sell weed.
So, we make it open to everyone then, but incentivize nigs differently.
>even if you could there would be to many suppliers
There already are, and yet, here we are dealing with the same issues that don't change. May as well try a new approach.
>within a month after you do this before they can harvest its niggergedon
Again, never said they'd grow, please re-read
>i would assume your a nigger and a faggot and possibly a latent homosexual for not understanding basic shit
I would assume you're David Hogg for having such a tough time understanding what I actually suggested.

>Being this blue pilled on blacks

Unsustainable

what if the NEETbux and the NEETherb keep rollin'?

People would get shot at

>People would get shot at
And this is different from how nigs are in urban cities already?

Fuck that. Turn them back into a onscripted labor force of eunuchs.

People will always want weed. In legal states, it's difficult for dispensaries to keep up with demand (although that's largely due to the black market). If we just let the NEETs grow some weed for the dispensaries, they could get paid and get off their NEETbux eventually.

Everyone wins.

I commend you for trying but this would never work. Anything that has rules is doomed to fail. Blacks aren't going to follow the rules and who is going to enforce these rules, cops? The blacks will just end up right back in prison. I mean, dude, they're already in prison because they couldn't follow rules.

as noble as it is, you're not the first to attempt such a feat. good luck, honestly, bro. but theyre niggers.

I'm all for it but the jews already dominate the weed business. They are the ones who got the laws passed so they could set themselves up first.

Attached: 1498528631252.png (274x320, 78K)

Kikes poison the weed.

I have a job but working with the public sucks so count me in!

Then let's try this -
Government run WEED DUDE farms using previously-allocated gibs funds that supply street nigs or street-level non-nig sellers if the kikes won't do it. Circumvent the kikes running private operations. Liberals love it when the government gets their hands in things. Then, after a few years, open up to private competition in the supply chain, Chaim will drop prices and make less to get the extra biz, we get the government out, win/win!