How do we destroy the CBC?

How do we destroy the CBC?

Attached: cbc.jpg (600x218, 18K)

fucking defund them niggers, nobody actually watches them

if the government doesn't shut it down angry leafs can destroy the broadcast equipment. I do not plan or condone these things

Mock Parody.

The CBC has been slowly being destroyed for years now eh

And let's not forget legal rapist Jian Gomeshi, the original Incel

You don't destroy the mothercorp it destroys YOU.

We cant, they are the official media branch of government. The only way to remove them is to cut off the hand that feeds it.

There are still a lot of people who won't touch that dial... cbc or nada.

Defund it. We need to politically destroy the leftists and privatize it.

You want to win? Get involved in local politics and run for positions in the PCs and push out the cuckservative and progressives. Push the party right.

The only reason commie media like PBS, NPR, and the CBC exist is because they leach off of the taxpayer.

The guy is a creepy pajeet but that really isn’t the truth about the situation. It was way more a case of roasty whores being roasties

BY any means necessary. We need to find a politician with the balls to hold the CBC accountable or fire Wendy Mesley out of a cannon.

You don’t find these people, you become them. Stop expecting someone else to solve your problems.

Many positions go completely uncontested. Get on a local school board or a low political position and work your way up while pushing as hard as you can to the right.

Don't watch it op

cut off their source of founding scare away their donors and then do the killing blow with your katana

Just leave the classical music. Gas the rest.

There was a time when they could plausible argue the Canada needed a 'national broadcaster' back when Doing TV was a massive expensive deal, and there were like only 3 channels... but it's not required now. We have hundreds of channels and local stations doing their thing.

And the internet. Maybe th CBC could do some interned shit or something, but even that seems redundant now. It's basically a political tool and a cushy job created for liberal media types.

When Rick Mercer came to New York for a "Talking to Americans" segment for "This Hour Has 22 Minutes", I was a bellhop (18) at the hotel he was staying at. He paid me $3,000 USD to go to his hotel room one night, sucked me hard and snorted 3 rails of coke off my cock before he paid me another $2,000 USD to fuck my virgin ass.

Attached: Okkupert.png (784x782, 347K)

Attached: jewsarecancer.png (853x714, 447K)

Can't wait for their funding to be cut. These cunts act like the whole fucking country voted left. No conservative content whatsoever.
This will be the first place I visit on the day of the rope.

I don't know man, that fifth estate show is pretty gud

Hi my name is Rashida, I'm a journalist for the CBC. Do you have an email I can reach you at?

Is the CBC leftist?

why would a state want to destroy it's own propaganda machine?

>How do we destroy the CBC?
What the hell is the CBC?

state-run media channel in leaf land
>is it leftist?

Canada's BBC and NPR but with more (!) marxism.

The CBC does not matter.

The Crown is what matters.

A map and a gas can.

Attached: 1515381757021.jpg (543x474, 27K)

Shit that travels through the air.