Salvini cucks out and lets 937 migrants in

Attached: 937.png (752x535, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XGOaoNk-6Q
twitter.com/MSF_Sea
vesselfinder.com/?imo=7302225
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei40mBqbeD8#t=3m18s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5832813/Migrants-stand-threaten-mutiny-Med.html
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As an Iberian American I demand a full on March on Roma

No surprise unfortunately, you can't stop a plan that old and big with elections.

YOU mongoloid that s the coast guard . what should we do , not let in OUR OWN BOATS ? ngos can fuck off

He has to deal with the sewage that's already in the pipes, OP.
Good job, Italy.

explain yourselves salvinists

No this is a different boat, an actual government boat, not a NGO

that's the coast guard, not aquarius and the ngos
Salvini is barely 10 days as minister, give him time

Everyone has a family my dude, do you think that ((((they)))) wouldn't blackmail and thread politicians into cucking themselves?

I'm sure it feels great to pay taxes knowing that the money will be wisely spent feeding, clothing, and housing foreigners who hate your country, people, and culture. I bet that just feels fantastic.

The average cost of keeping an asylum seeker alive for 1 year - NOT counting legal and penal fees, if they get caught comitting a crime, and NOT counting externalities like cleaning up after their dirt, loss of footfall to businesses near their camp, loss of tourist revenues, etc. - is over $30,000/pa. Next time you file your taxes (or calculate them, if you live in a country with automatic filing), think about that - if you're of average income, you're probably paying about $15,000 or so; that's enough to support HALF of one of these fine gentlemen, again not counting the various externalities.
Does that feel good? Feel nice to work hard all fucking day long, saving up every penny you can, just so your money can be instantly handed over to an invader who despises you? Does that make your dick hard, Italians?
Let me know just how good it feels. Or, even better, write a letter to your local governor explaining how wonderful it feels to have your tax money go to this noble and beautiful cause.

Attached: 西欧文明の将来を考えれば.jpg (640x717, 44K)

>no different than coast guard
Anyone have the webm of NGO ships making a beeline to the coast of Libya and straight back to Calais?

>migrants

They are rapefugees.

Attached: blacks-rapefugee invasion, diversity, enriched.jpg (833x500, 191K)

How about you don't pick up niggers?

reminder that these people are "rescued" from right on the Libyan coast before being brought all the way to Italy

Attached: human traffiking from libya.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Disappointing

RIP Europe. There is no saving it

there is a USA warship paroling south of Italy atm, it just arrived

Attached: usa patroling italian waters.jpg (1664x948, 317K)

patrolling*

it's not a sea rescue if they're standing in 3 feet of libyan water as not to drown before the boats arrive

HQ version

Attached: NGO ships.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

step by step

>#searescueisnotacrime

trafficking migrants is.

looks like the USNS Arctic, which is a supply ship. carries fuel and ammunition and such, but it's not a warship

Those were on the coast guard ships. The damage had already been done when they rescued them.

I still have some faith in Salvini. At least he managed to tell the NGOs to fuck off, that's already something.

Now he needs to STOP rescuing migrants with the coast guard. The should be pushed back to Libya.

HOLY SHIT

are you new or what?

thanks i'll use yours from now on

do you have the graphic that shows where people were "rescued" over subsequent years?

Indefinite detention and quietly starve them to death?

They were caught near the Italian coast by the Italian Coast guard. They cannot simply dump them in the ocean, they cannot dump them in another country either. They picked them up, its their responsibility.
But also, Italy is perfectly within their rights to deny permission to dock to any NGOs and they did.

>GibsMeDat Ferry Service

Attached: happygeorge.jpg (763x514, 39K)

Unfortunately maritime sea laws mean you have to render aid to a stricken vessel.

Niggers know this so they will deliberately sink their boats after calling for 'rescue'. Occasionally they jump the gun and sink their boats before help arrives which is were all the dead niggers who wash up on your beaches come from.

Ahhh... I got my hopes up for nothing.

If it's off the coast of Libya though, wouldn't it be the responsibility of the Libyan coast guard?

I hate these kikes so god damn much.

Attached: jew-ngo-human-traffickers-msf-sea.png (1066x832, 974K)

SINK THE BOATS

DROWN ALL AFRICANS

It has always boggled my mind.... You are dirt poor but hey let me shit out a few kids I cannot afford to care for. Then hope that people see me as a victim. This is prevalent in lower IQ races it seems.

Fucking insane imagine being Italian and having to see boatloads of niggers dropped off in your country every day and being expected to pay for them

don't think I have it

Attached: 1528760585769.png (1080x750, 264K)

Why respect maritime law? Dare the United States Navy to enforce it, they are the de-facto sovereign.

Yep. Feral niggers who live off welfare and chase white women all day.

Protest at the port

The slippery slope argument is being invoked to subvert Italy’s interests. Ultimately, they are asking why Italy won’t slip any further.

what timeline are we even living

>implying Libya has anything resembling a real navy.

The migrants deliberately wait until they're near Italian navy ships before calling for help.

The aussie navy has been dealing with this bullshit for 20 years now.

>refugees fly to Indonesia from Afghanistan
>pay some human trafficker 20k to get on a leaky overcrowded paddle boat
>human traffickers tow them put to international waters
>human traffickers set off a distress becon before fucking off
>aussie has to come rescue refugees

So do pedophiles need to book trips to Italy rather than Spain if they want those freshly trafficked african children?

hey Italian women are demanding BBC, what can you do? It's all about supply and demand

You be the guy who has front the media after 1000 niggers drown because you ordered the navy not to help them.

The correct soultion is to dump them on some island for over a decade while you 'process' their claim. You time so that by the time you're finished with their application their country of origin is now safe to return to and you can reject them.

Libya has a coast guard tho

www.libyaobserver ly/news/libyas-coast-guard-rescues-over-230-illegal-immigrants-western-shores

(add a period, stupid Jow Forums thinks this is spam)

Just do what Duterte did, tell the UN human rights chief to go to hell

Do you seriously think any EU leader has the balls to tell the UN and EU to fuck off?

>You be the guy who has front the media after 1000 niggers drown because you ordered the navy not to help them.
He was elected precisely for that.

Poland and Hungary did

>Italian gives up and changes sides within a day
like pottery

youtube.com/watch?v=3XGOaoNk-6Q

Attached: firstgibs.jpg (1600x1064, 118K)

They can hold them in the sea until they starve to death.

the coast guard rescuing ships in italy's waters is different than an ngo picking up refugees in libya and shuttling them to Italy.

Aussies put them in indefinite detention camps until they give up...

we don't intend to. we intend to kill all of you. this is just the foreplay sweetie.

Globalism will win.

Why should he get blamed? Italy has nothing to do with those people. And his voters likely wouldn't care.

Wasn't that camp at Paupa New Guinea shut down?

>location and twitter of Aquarius
twitter.com/MSF_Sea
vesselfinder.com/?imo=7302225
You can also see the Aquarius going back and forth a dozen times in the WEBM I posted here

Attached: 1528760041228.jpg (1871x669, 192K)

This is correct.
If the EU hadn't sunk the Libyan navy they would be in a much better position to basically bribe them into intercepting all refuge ships. Either bringing them back to Libya or telling the NGOs to fuck off.

Is this the Aquarius ship that has a bunch of niggers on it which are mutinying against the crew?

Fucking sink the lot of them and be done with it.

Only after the boats stopped coming and we fucked them all of to countries that weren't Australia

it's a supply ship, which means that it should be attached to a fleet. interested to know who it is supplying.

Attached: 1474486042242.jpg (187x204, 17K)

It could be resupplying it's self before rejoining the fleet.

>You be the guy who has front the media after 1000 niggers drown because you ordered the navy not to help them.
That's what Salvini got elected to do. Besides, it's not his fault NGOs airdrop pamphlets to Africa lying about the wonderful life to be had in Europe, and then collude with Libyan smugglers to abuse technicalities of maritime law by intentionally sinking ships full of Africans. The right response would be to declare all of these NGOs as human trafficking groups and order them to be shot on sight and forbid them from using Italian banks or incorporating in Italy.

>Its all about what the Africans and NGO's want.

WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING ITALIANS.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei40mBqbeD8#t=3m18s

Why doesn't Europe just do something like this? They'll eventually give up...

>having to put on a decade-long fascade because some shitskin decided to go on a welfare pilgrimage

we've already lost.

We need actual pirates to sink these ships

true. but where is the fleet? Is there a US fleet in the Mediterranean?

The EU doesn't care, they've made it legal for niggers to enter Europe because of the Barcelona and Marrakesh Declarations. Fuck Soros and his kind all need to be gassed.

JUST SEND THEM BACK WHERE THEY CAME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

Pizza niggers, you have disappointed me

it was a coast guard ship fag. What needed to occur here was a change of military rules/ national laws regarding any requirement for the Italian Coast Guard to have to pick up migrants. Salvini can't deny the right of his own ship to dock, he hasn't had time yet fag

>Is there a US fleet in the Mediterranean?
Yeah there should be, you all enter the Med so you can aim your pew pews against the Middle East.

definitely not. When things go far enough, there will be huge resistance to it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5832813/Migrants-stand-threaten-mutiny-Med.html

>yfw the crew will be enriched and they are stuck in the Med with no way out

Attached: 1459792702915.gif (200x150, 395K)

It’s not their fault and people die everyday on these voyages anyway.

Jews

Attached: 1528688359939.gif (500x405, 490K)

Again, just ignore the law and dare the Germans or French to do something. The Italians have a suicide bomb strapped to their chests: they can leave the Euro and crash the EU with no survivors. None of these declarations, treaties, accords, etc. mean anything without someone to enforce it, and it sure as hell isn't going to be Germany.

Happily. Right now Italy is talking about pardoning a man who murdered niggers on camera. I don't see why they can't do this.

You destroyed libia remember

They've disembarked them. But then what? I'm assuming they're being held for deportation?

Attached: 1528743039060.jpg (1080x1350, 168K)

I know...

Attached: Gaddafiwojak.png (680x998, 824K)

based Nip dropping knowledge

I hope they get redpilled before they get enriched.

Attached: Call of Gibs.jpg (634x472, 51K)

What was his crime, again?

I agree in principle that they should just walk away, I'd go even further and say that the crews of these ships need to be keelhauled. Unfortunately it's not so simple.

A boat that's designed to break down or open up a hole would be great

They drown part way into the trip.

Standing up to capitalism, communism and radicalism

Could it be made illegal to sink your own boat and demands rescue?

NGOs ruin everything

>we're rescuing people
>we're picking them up from africa and rescuing them for reals
>let us in you monsters we were drowning on this boat

It is already illegal to do that lol.

isn't mutiny an act of piracy?
and pirate ships can be sunk?

Looks like fuckers forgot about an A-bomb. Mutt could you remind them how to behave?

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/

Why? Just do it. Surely they have enough seats in Parliament to ram a law through. The US isn't going to do anything, we want to fuck the EU.