Do You Understand How Fucked You Are?

technologyreview.com/s/611332/this-is-where-internet-memes-come-from/amp/

You have institutes looking at this board - who's posting what, why, and possibly from where.

Memes are bullshit. No such thing as weaponized memes. But that doesn't mean agencies hungry for cash will use the hysteria to flood this board even more, drowning out legitimate topics, and spamming garbage ones.

>"HEY, YOU KNOW THAT CORRUPT JEW GLOBALIST BANKER, MACRON? PRETTY BASED, AMIRIGHT?"

This goes beyond cunt mods working with fbi to notify alledged cp or isis beheading vids or celeb leaked tapes or alleged suicides in progress. Either troll farms, or just ordinary online zombies following marching orders from poli celebs, or entertainment celebs would be enough to kill this board... or use it for their own bullshit.

You won't able to fight it. You'll just get upset and not come back. And there's no where left to go that won't ban or delete you.

>inb4 nice blog post faggot

That's the shilling. Shut up and let them kill you, right?

Attached: 1513357020591.jpg (620x898, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166802081/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172715702
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163920215/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, if it weren't for me Aryanne would have never blown up. take note naggers

nice defeatism. i found a way to actively counter slide and shills as well as corrupt mods. have all my info in neat and sourced copy pasta i can just post without effort whereever needed. to beat the bot you have to become the bot. post something often enough and people will eventually see it. post it at the right time and mods will be asleep and cant delete it.

yeah it's been going on for two years i'd say
the board is defiantely shit but if people can't vent here there are more chances of a genocide so it's not all a downside

>No such thing as weaponized memes.

simply untrue. sometimes as an artist I create something new. I hear the kids looking at my sculpture asking eachother "is this a meme".

It hurts me more than anything else in the world that these children think every single human action is based on references and in-jokes.

Post blag nice fogget
Gaes

>Destroying the containment board of the internet.

Then it just leaks out and contaminates the rest of the internet. Their best course would be to leave this site alone.

trump is meeting with kim today, do you really think anyone wants to discuss your little fantasy cuck? nice blog post btw

sage

You know so little.

Attached: Kyojo.png (276x338, 140K)

this...DOTR soon

Attached: no refunds.jpg (1193x671, 201K)

I literally don't even care anymore. If they decide I'm worth it to come after, cool. But they likely won't.
Plus, this board has become a shitfest ever since the election.
>MUH Q
>MUH MEGANON!
>MUH /PTG/
There's hardly any threads worth a shit reading anymore as it is.

They won't win, they don't understand this board at all.
It's kinda funny tbqhfamalamiam

im confident that most sane left-leaning people are capable of realizing that banning online speech will eventually come back to bite them in the ass

*in the united states

It is definitionally a meme. I know your pain and I used to get uptight that people wouldn't make the distinction that something is an "image macro", but they are still technically right. Your evaluation of
>memes are references and in jokes
Is objectively wrong both in definition and what many internet memes have been and are

We've already got other places, im not going to name em cuz theyre actually kind of nice atm

>expecting an artist to not be retarded

Attached: 3190790F-481D-4DD3-91BF-F7FB2BAE5FA6.jpg (403x395, 29K)

Surely they'll do the smart thing.

>not knowing underchan exists...

This is why actual Jow Forums exists outside of the clearnet.

By definition a meme is something that has copies. if I made the first one, it's not a meme yet. that was my issue that the word has changed definition to basically mean "unit of culture". I guess words change all the time.

>expectations
wew

I will start digging up and cutting fiber optic lines when the time comes so IDGAF what they do to this board.

>pissing in an ocean of piss

Attached: 1475984152862.jpg (800x606, 55K)

I'm not reading it. I don't want their brain farts interrupting my purity of memetic function.
They are born to lose to us for so many raisins you could cover it in chocolate and call it a Picnic.
I was up all last night and don't have the pazzaz left to adequately describe how many tiers of normality and gullability they'd have to break through in their programming before they got a fuzzy out of focus picture of the memetic gulf between timelines, plains of reality and realisation that courses through the red pill Nirvana the shotposters of /pol transcend at will.

Attached: IMG_4370.jpg (272x400, 49K)

so

Attached: 1513982864882.png (506x443, 151K)

Good idea

Based Germany using his productive heritage to his advantage. Keep it up, user.

Providing they don’t turn up with the flat top mountains are actually giant trees threads I’m happy. It got pretty bad here at one time. The most entertaining alphabet agency will prevail which all anyone can hope for

That .. doesn't look like a natural or healthy cheetah. Got a kind of Gollum expression on his face.

if you need material, feel free to use

Nazi UFOs and hollow earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166802081/

Ancient History
JFK docs and Clinton mails
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172715702

some Symbolism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163920215/

NASA being lying pieces of shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/

Pizzagate (ctrl + f "hogg" or "paddock" for parkland shooting and vegas shooting.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/

MKUltra
Im the OP in those threads, so just look for the OP ID in there and you should find them easy

I smell fear. The system has little to no hard power. The feds are not warriors, nor can they fight a prolonged war. They shit themselves at basic bitch shootouts with niggers.

Careful who you dare threaten.

is that little pupper going to be ok??

Sure.

>would be enough to kill this board
yaawn. So many have tried. That's not how /pol works. Normies come here and get redpilled. /pol just gets bigger. Doesn't matter who they are or where they come from or what they believe. Once someone sees the truth it's hard to go back. This is why (((they))) want to shut us down.
>And there's no where left to go
You sure about that faggot?

Attached: 1501807145645.jpg (751x720, 54K)

You are wrong. The reason they want to ban memes is because the communications are flooded with them and consumes more time to find the information in that pool of "fun". If you ban memes then the information will become more clearer.

>That is the only reason.

Attached: 1505906059318.jpg (655x527, 36K)

HAHAHAHAHA

They create memes and know damn well how useful they are. What they ARE pissed about is how some autist NEETs from an anime forum fucked them so hard they lost enormous sums of money when the she-hag Hilarion lost the election. Kikes are insufferable faggots who want the power of memes to themselves. Think about it this way, every Pepe meme ever created adds to the vibration of the PEPE thought-form. This is how they memed religions on humanity.