Are blacks the missing link between humans and monkeys?

It’s very obvious to me that they are. Even the most liberal SJW can’t deny that blacks often have ape-ish features and demonstrate ape-like behaviour. Just look at the way they move and dance, very animalistic. I’m convinced they are the missing link.

Attached: 073E5F78-FA15-4581-9BC8-C84C6A90A933.jpg (500x500, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/228798/20180530/massive-genetic-study-reveals-90-percent-of-earth-s-animals-appeared-at-the-same-time.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to the world of "racist facts"

Attached: r.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

I think they’re the result of a human linking with a monkey if you know what I mean.

they are certainly they're own subspecies, whether or not they are inferior or superior remains to be seen

white people are certainly smarter than them but that doesn't mean we're evolutionarily more fit

I don’t think they’re inferior at all, we’re all suited and better at different things
But there’s no way we’re the same lol

No, humans have looked like “Africans” for over 300k years, Europeans as we know them didn’t appear until recently roughly 7-8k years ago.
So no blacks aren’t the missing link.

Attached: 8C0F9399-B7F8-499B-AA05-EFCC585516EA.jpg (1312x1960, 1.63M)

Attached: Groillas.png (1432x886, 1.56M)

evolutionary fitness has one measure only: fertility

My personal conspiracy is that Africans/melaninated homo sapiens evolved naturally on earth, and Europeans/Asians are GMO versions made by rouge pelaidians that were given a little boost.

Attached: 080DEDB2-596D-42BE-8578-C56D8588E781.jpg (850x479, 66K)

No shit sherlock, how long did it take you to figure that one out?

Attached: freud.png (322x311, 20K)

So, there were no gorillas in the photo?

Attached: confused.jpg (600x600, 30K)

dumb frogposters

Attached: Gorilla_Da_wae.png (713x741, 697K)

Fucking KEK

Attached: JPEG_Ugly Ape but NOT a Nigger_jpg.jpg (960x1200, 163K)

Attached: 3449a408-f3ba-44e9-862b-564e0271eba2.png (1600x1526, 1.75M)

Attached: mein neger.jpg (600x606, 29K)

Evolution is BS.

What youre saying supports the misisng link theory though.

techtimes.com/articles/228798/20180530/massive-genetic-study-reveals-90-percent-of-earth-s-animals-appeared-at-the-same-time.htm

Evolution is a Jewish scam. (((Darwin)))

Attached: 1517362556919.jpg (500x375, 86K)

i can get behind this. they saw the pathetic beings that were sprouting naturally and decided to intervene to create a master race. asians were the rough draft, hence why they literally look like ayys.

Doesn’t Genesis cover this? God created shitty humans and they didn’t do anything. Then he created agricultural (Asian?) humans and they still didn’t meet what he wanted so he created Adam whose name means ruddy.

I wouldn't say that they are a missing link, as that is mis understanding evolution, but they are closer to primates than us, hence why they cannot build or sustain civilization. They are close to what we were just prior to the agricultural revolution just as it began to take hold, but it seems certain genetic traits makes them unable to ever achieve the agricultural revolution or anything that leads to build a civilization. They stop at the formation of hunter gather tribal communist villages, and never past that. It is not that they are merely a few steps behind but that they are never moving past that point.
Alas I would theorize that this is a result of evolution, that their environment led to the proliferation of certain physiological and behavioural traits that worked for the environment they were in also did not allow for the creation of civilization. They do seem to have some naturally occur genodiversity that leads to high IQ or impulse control, but the issue is that these genes are so rare in the gene pool that these never manifested enough to build a civilization. The effect as well of the social structure that is created by these people (kleptocracies, mass crime, matriarchy) then reinforces the genes being expressed.

Attached: baboon-nigger.jpg (400x300, 24K)

oh shit, really? lol it all really does add up doesnt it

This is why Blacks, in any society out side of sub-Saharan Africa, claim to be 'oppressed' or that they need more resources, or that the police treat them too harshly, even when the law of the land is being handed down evenly. These people when in another social structure that penalizes low impulse control and kleptocratic structure with death sentences and prison time, their population struggles to reproduce at a high rate. In an economy of private property and capitalism, low IQ, laziness and parasitizing off of productive people is punished by poverty. Equal treatment under our civilization will always be their oppression, to which the only way they will try to ameliorate this is by making a system where the law is not applied to them, where they are given a standard of living regardless of their productivity. There is not a whole lot we can ever really do to make these people happy or content in our societies without permitting the coddling and funding of their kind.

this is false. Our nearest ape relatives don't have kinky hair and have varying pigmentation, not all black (skin darkening coincides with body hair loss, a recent development). Yours and mine pic related are absurd - they are transposing modern phenotypes onto primitive skeletons. The idea that modern Africans are "not evolved" is a fallacy - they are equally evolved (or more so, if you consider years between generations) but in a different direction.

Attached: 1518121407166.jpg (1024x1024, 685K)

Monkeys are the missing link between man and nog.

Todays black people are the result of Homo sapiens interbreeding with a more archaic hominid (probably homo erectus) hundreds of thousands of years ago but the waves of migration to outside of Africa saved some homo sapiens from devolving and they instead interbred with more advanced hominids, neanderthals and denisovans.

Attached: nigger IQ.png (720x692, 741K)

Attached: 1520077251131.jpg (1536x2048, 1.08M)

lol is that real????? hahhahahaha

Homo erectus.

Africans are less human than the rest of the world.

it is concluded that roughly 2% of the genetic material found in these Sub-Saharan African populations was inserted into the human genome approximately 35,000 years ago from archaic hominins that broke away from the modern human lineage around 700,000 years ago.[56] A survey for the introgressive haplotypes across many Sub-Saharan populations suggest that this admixture event happened with archaic hominins who once inhabited Central Africa.[56]

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans

Attached: lmao.jpg (384x384, 14K)

As others have said, inferior/superior remains to be seen. Other races are intellectually superior, but intellectually superior beings often do things that are counter-productive to the long term survival of their lineage. Such as, not producing offspring so they can enjoy more leisurely lives, entrusting large centralized organizations with their security, and giving gibs to niggers and other 3rd world garbage people. Meanwhile, niggers just breed and survive, breed and survive, breed, well you get it. From an evolutionary standpoint, the browns will almost certainly turn out to be more successful, and therefore, objectively superior to us huwhites.

"intellectually superior beings" are conditioned to not procreate by society and manipulated by the Jewish liberal media. If they are this materialistic and deceived so easily then its better for the world that they do not reproduce.

Attached: dumb.png (211x239, 5K)

My sides

Attached: kfcsides.jpg (950x181, 148K)

Slavery and the White Man created Hurricanes! Step off crackers!

Attached: FB_IMG_1528770484201.jpg (807x960, 61K)

so you believe in the nation of islam and Yakub the scientist.

There is a difference between nature and nurture. The manpulation by the parasitic Jew is in the second category. If it wasn't for that, our birth rates would be at a more stable rate. Massive amount of reproduction doesn't necessarily equate superiority, just success in the animal kingdom (like niggers).

I´ve been considering that for a while and i haven´t closed the door on that possibility. pic related. go read this it´s a very interesting read. You´ll suddently understand exactly why niggers act the way they do.
>white people are certainly smarter than them but that doesn't mean we're evolutionarily more fit
Oh we´re so different we don´t even think the same. It´s very obvious that europeans are more evolutionary fit, and it´s also obvious why niggers aren´t. They literally didn´t do shit. And europeans did a lot of shit. So one improved the other got stuck in time for several thousands of years. That´s basically the essence of it.

Attached: africans_morality_and_abstract_thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Blacks aren't the link between humans and monkeys. I suspect monkeys are the link between humans and blacks.

Attached: kayaaERHJU.jpg (1471x785, 513K)

It must also be weird for niggers to read that pic, because they most likely think everybody thinks like they do. I mean what else would they. They don´t understand how white people think. But we europeans have just taken it for granted that we think the same. that´s just not true at all. But you go read that pic. A lot of things you noticed about blacks will make way too much sense.

judging by this Somalis and North africans are the only humans in africa? wtf

most human in africa*

Monkeys are the missing link between humans and blacks.

Like the other poster who responded to me said, if we are so easily manipulated by the Jew into suicidal tendencies, then perhaps we are not as intellectually superior as we like to think we are. The nigger and brown knows 1 thing, well 2. Imma fuck dat pussy, and imma cum in that pussy with no protection. Anything that happens after that is just nature taking its course. Tyrone doesn't think about anything other than spreading his genes at every single opportunity. Every other life decision he makes is all predicated on spreading those genes.

That is definitely not what Genesis was about. God created the lights, land, animals, fish and other shit before making Adam

>archaic hominid
Modern blacks are archaic hominids.

We are evolutionary more fit. We can survive easily in their homeland. Their bones will turn to glass in northern Europe.

Niggers are very good at sports which makes them bad at hunting. Humans hunt through endurance. We trail behind prey until they're tired out. You ever seen a nigger win a marathon?

We outclass them in every way

Attached: tyrone cycle.jpg (917x4143, 524K)

>Modern blacks are archaic hominids.
It´s terrible to say but it really looks like it´s something like that. We don´t even think the same and till very recently in history most of them lived like animals. arabs described them basically acting like animals and was below the standard of what they considered human beings. Our brains literally does not operate the same. Euros have that divine spark to analyze and invent completely new concepts and designs in their/our heads that do not exist anywhere in the real world. Whereas blacks can´t. They don´t have that overall. Because they don´t have abstract thinking. Or the concept of time. That they lack this turns out to be INCREDIBLY detrimental for building a society, it is really no wonder they didn´t once you understand how it is to actually have that missing. The only thing they can do is mimic an already existing design or something. And then they can take it apart. But they can´t invent something that is not based on anything else essentially. They have really hard time doing that. Because they can´t model inside their heads like euros do effortlessly building entirely new shapes and thinking up how they are built from top to bottom and thinking all these kinds of things with physical implications of a structure being a certain way you know all that shit. So we can dream up gigantic spaceships or something like that that nobody has ever seen before. This is also why they try to build helicopters ever see africans try to see that. Poor people. They don´t understand it doesn´t work just because the outer shell looks like a helicopter that they have seen somewhere. But that´s what they think. It´s both funny and also sad. They are doing everyone a great disservice by pretending we are equal of abilities. And it also ends up with that blacks misunderstand a lot of shit because they don´t understand we don´t think like they do.

Attached: 1527009161000.jpg (640x640, 356K)

she's cute.
that hair tho
looks like BX cable

dat hair

Attached: BX.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Somalians and North Africans are definitely less apelike

>he doesn’t know
Read genesis again. Whom does Cain refer to when he says everywhere he goes men will spit at him and try to kill him or whatever. Whom will Cain and Seth marry? God created the other races of man and they did not do anything, they were as beasts in a field. God creates. He bestowed Adam, meaning Rudy skin, meaning the way your skin looks when you blush (all races blush, it is only visible in whites and idk maybe easy Asians?) and endowed them with his Spirit. God creates, by being endowed with his spirit, Whites create. Look at the Bible in this light and it is truly illuminating. The whole “do not make clothes with different fibers” means don’t race mix, not referring literally to clothes. A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the lord, even unto 10 generations. What? Why punish a bastard and his kids with his parents act? Well to bastardize is to make inferior. A race mixed child would take 10 generations to be bleached back to white 1/2^10= .1% Black. Even if it’s not true, it’s certainly a compelling theory and supports my world view so I’m accepting it without any further research because I like confirmation bias

Kek, they always wear that hairstyle, I guess its trendy for them

So many societies in the world from America to Europe to South America to the Middle East have tried to integrate blacks but it’s failed every time. Obviously there is a fundamental difference