That's a nice peace talk you have there Drumpf, would be a shame if someone sabotaged it

That's a nice peace talk you have there Drumpf, would be a shame if someone sabotaged it

Attached: 1528770240053.png (599x312, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H-J4FvxtD9I?t=17
twitter.com/Acosta
youtube.com/watch?v=2CZ2YYdyLco
twitter.com/LevineJonathan/status/1006355132358053889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY is he trying to get himself and the rest of us killed?

Works for jews.

There is no fucking way...If this isn't fake I'd hope he'd be sent to Gitmo without trial issued by the NDAA.

he's just retarded, he can't help it

Acosta needs to have a vacation at Gitmo,

What the fuck is this guys problem?

Isn’t Acosta a Mexican?.... maybe the Mexican community could teach him how to be an American...

Jim Acosta is one of the worst men in the world. A phony and liar to his very core. The absolute worst kind of histrionic snake. One who pretends to feel emotions in order to attack you with them. He should be hanged alongside his family.

No, fucker is trying to sabotage the meeting for political purposes,

>Hey guys, h-hey guys. Watch me sabotage drumpf's meeting to denuclearize an unstable country
>ARE YOU GIVING UP YOUR NUKES!?!? XD
> Press hurried out
>Trump spends the next 45 minutes listening to Kim talk him into jailing the press

Attached: Election Night 2016.jpg (246x205, 10K)

Acosta really needs to fuck off

Attached: 1467957322843.gif (493x342, 480K)

>yells it out in English
>when Kim probably only knows barely any from talking with Rodman

Attached: 1501127020349.png (314x278, 129K)

The prison camps of North Korea would be great for the American (((media))) or leftist/marxist professors.

Revoke his fucking credentials. Is he really gonna have to start a nuclear war before his mockingbird bitch ass gets dealt with?

Illegal aliens and their offspring get the bullet first. I would volunteer him first to the firing squads.

Nice link you posted

Hahaha like they don't have transolaters

I wouldn't be even a little surprised if Kim knew English. Especially since he went to school in the west.

he really yelled it. but someone else in the crowd also yelled "will you denuclearize" twice before.

these parisitic fucks have no shame. they would rather see Trump fail than America succeed.

Seriously? He needs to never have press access again at the very least?

Isnt that a legit national security concern?
>van that mthrfkker
>have the South Koreans do it

put that faggot in guantanamo
along with everyone else at cnn

Un-fucken-professional

There should be calls to have CNN fire his ass.

At a minimum his press credentials should be pulled

he was schooled at an elite school in switzerland you muppet

Is CNN officially a threat to national security?

Kim went to a good boarding school in Switzerland. He probably has better English than half this board.

If he really did that, revoke his credentials, and never let a member of the administration on his show again.

Kim is fucking fluent.

This borders on treason

his butthurt is grander than national security

>mfw this isn't even a joke
You'd think the press were put to one side and given a serious talk about decorum during a fucking peace talk

Attached: 1503317882652.png (500x500, 296K)

CNN reporter literally trying to start ww3 to keep their insane narrative alive. Journalists need to fucking hang.

this but unironically

Trump should give Acosta to the Norks. How dare that arrogant kike yell at a leader in his nation like that. 10 years in the camps you Jew rat.

Hopefully just him.

please, reroll

i don't think the helicopter will make it

as someone else has said. KJU should point at him and say in his best english, "Fake news"

This isn't the first time Acosta has overstepped his bounds. Pull his press pass.

Fuck is wrong with this fraud?
Literally shouting that during a fucking peace talk. Intentionally trying to sabotage a delicate situation. Hang this faggot

i love this clip of miller/acosta

youtu.be/H-J4FvxtD9I?t=17

Kim is polyglote, he knows 5 or 6 languages if im not wrong

i just cant believe cnn, wow i am literally shaking at the audacity to ask that question out loud, wow

twitter.com/Acosta

Scroll down, he actually retweeted a video of his dumbass shouting the question.

Do journalists know that the entirely country literally HATES them and would not give one fuck if they were imprisoned or tortured?

Attached: 1437757737511.jpg (192x185, 7K)

sabotage

Attached: 1497712088745.jpg (399x398, 36K)

Attached: acosta.jpg (1674x965, 160K)

stupid frogposter

Attached: trump epstein redpill.png (500x508, 163K)

>when you hate trump so much you try to start WWIII
They better revoke his press credentials.

this. extremely unprofessional.

>Worst men ever
It's really hard to not just qualify every journalist as "the worst human trash alive." Glenn greenwald is the only journalist alive with any semblance of integrity and I'm going to say it everyday until you people like it

What a little chicken shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2CZ2YYdyLco

This faggot is actually shouting at them with a megaphone about nukes.
twitter.com/LevineJonathan/status/1006355132358053889

Attached: 9387469834789.png (614x731, 222K)

it is treason
he should hang
the singaporeans should arrest him and waterboard him to find out who his handlers are
then they should all hang too

Did he go to an International school that was instructed in English?

Attached: 1503412006001.jpg (400x300, 50K)

"See Kim, these are the retards i have to deal with on a daily basis.."

they arent real journos
they are cia deep state operatives

Damnit. I can't stand Acosta and though tactless and glib, he is fairly harmless. This is the first time I think he needs to be fired

Only one thing they could have done to further fuck up trumps peace making plan is yell
>YOURE A FAT FUCK KIM
Hang acosta until death.

Attached: Matsuri.jpg (658x670, 70K)

Yes he did. He was even heard talking english to Trump when they first met. CNN reporter just tried to instigate a war.

Our little buddy Kim should be fully aware the USA is absolutely full of warmongering neocons and neolib fake news jews who will shill for war constantly, and that the MSM would be screaming this through the airwaves. He needs a thick skin and to just not pay attention to the eternal jew trying to fire up wars for the jews to profit off of, let the diplomats and negotiations go on between the governments. It'll be great.

Sedition and execution.

>than America succeed
You mean their 50 years of policy and agenda haven't been enough to tip you off?

This guy needs to be killed asap. He will ruin everything.

This shit is just pissing me off more and more. He fucking knew he wouldn't get an answer. He just wanted to be attention whore, and damn the consequences.

>press takes every opportunity to make Trump look weak and stupid
>including but not limited to making fun of how he drinks water, eats chicken, the size of his hands
>claim he's a dangerous fascist when he calls them out for being pretty rabblerousing faggots
>seasoned reporter abuses his position to commit the diplomatic faux pas of the decade
>will play the victim when he's called on his shit again

What the fuck is wrong with these people.

western ((journalists)) would derail high level diplomatic talks between nuclear powers at loggerheads for the sake of a few thousand clicks.
In the old days anyone accosring foreign leaders during face to face diplomacy would have been thrown in the dungeons or hanged.

Trump has so beautifully destroyed Jim Acosta over a long period of time.

Attached: 1528765841927.gif (342x342, 393K)

lol this nigga forgot to say "please"

Holy fuck this dude is going full retard.

i hope trump made a witty joke to kimmy about how he cant just kill accosta and his entire family despite his intense desire to do so

I dont always agree with greenwald but he really is one of the few principled journalists out there. The man absolutely has integrity.

I will be disappointing in my mutt brethren if you dont hang these fucks in the next 6 yrs

>Kimmy could you please storm out of here and scream NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST-A-SAMA FOR TO REASON OF JIM ACOSRA
>Donald are you sure?
>BIGLY

Attached: 1522251483100.jpg (703x742, 66K)

yes
english is a standard requirement there you fucking imbecile

Just give the fucker Acosta to Kim as a present. Kim will throw the faggot into hard labor for a few years and Trump can bring him back when his term is up...in 6 years

he retweeted it, he's actually proud of it
fuck 'journalists', all of them

This, re-educate Acosta, chi mah neyo

they think they're martyrs.
there's no getting through to narcissists.

Does Kim even know engrish?

Jim Acosta is a traitor albeit a hilarious whipping boy

Attached: 1522729955531.jpg (570x422, 38K)

wow what a cringy little fuck. goddamn that really annoys me when faggots, especially (((journalists))) try and play hero. fuck that asshole.

Attached: 1528087749453.jpg (640x480, 37K)

and just like that, CNN was never allowed to cover any major Trump presidency against because they endangered national security.

wait and see trumps twitter tomorrow morning, hes going to have a field day ripping apart journalists for interrupting such a formal event.

imagine if some fox news reporter asked obama HEY ARE YOU GONNA SUCK REGGIE LOVE'S COCK IN A BATHHOUSE AFTER THIS MISTER PRESIDENT?' every time he went to give money to terrorists or whatever.

would be almost well deserved.

He should face criminal proceedings for that.

because it's bumf

This. This is the first thing in weeks that has genuinely pissed me off.

Attached: 1527280249736.jpg (500x377, 29K)

This. I mean, we could supply NK with some free labor.

What are the chances Trump tweets about this cunt/CNN trying to ruin a peace summit?

Digits confirm

Whenever journalists bitch about how much they’re hated just show them this video and the tweet from the bitch about trumps tie

>hurr durr how dare a JOURNALIST ask hard questions to world leaders durr

The absolute state of drumpfcucks

honestly, sob could of cost us peace talks with nk

just for that they should give him 20 lashes right off the bat

Based Acosta

but he is correct

Hey Jim, hope the job hunt goes well!

Granted Kim probably didn't understand him. No harm no foul.