Fam,, I have gone full flatness

This is going to sound crazy to most of people but as of 4 days ago or so I have gone from believing a heliocentric model of our universe to a geocentric one almost instantly. I have gone from believing the earth is a giant spinning globe in space on a perfect yearly trip without fail, and from believing the sun is 97 million miles away to merely thousands, after watching one single sermon. And the way I came to this truth was from a wild journey of searching out the truth, whatever the truth may be. It started with paying attention to politics and knowing about all the usual suspects.. Skull and bones, 322, Bilderberg group, Knights of Malta, Viril society, From the clintons, to the epsteins, and the lying our intelligence co conspired with to spy on trump with the fraudulent fisa warrants. And i know how the Russian Dossier is a complete fraud and was the bases of everything and they pushed that lie on the public so hard trying to make it their reality.. But we saw the truth in that. We knew who HRC is just because the rest of the world doesn't know who she is. WE all know damn well about her supposed Body Count, We know how she's suspect of mishandling classified info, having her part in getting the uranium to russia, and defended a child rapist in court and got him off. We just know the type of person is, even though the masses are made to believe she is some saint? It's madness i tell you, I tell you they are the mad ones for not seeing the truth. The Truth is the main topic of this, to see through the lies and the deception and rediscover our Creator.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPL_SV3n7IU

youtube.com/watch?v=V6yHPRsxyRo&t=1s&list=PLLlCdWRlX19Jvi7IgBAn-1_oSALg6L4H6&index=3

youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7_9eIAlT4&index=5&list=PLLlCdWRlX19Jvi7IgBAn-1_oSALg6L4H6

youtube.com/watch?v=F478M7krqHw&index=7&list=PLLlCdWRlX19Jvi7IgBAn-1_oSALg6L4H6
>>Top Vatican Jesuit Astronomer; Earth is Flat, Gravity is Obsolete

Attached: 20.jpg (821x640, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dominic
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166802081/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172715702
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163920215/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/
youtu.be/DAj6h_Csie0
youtu.be/SPGlb8lcwts
youtu.be/rgnbtRXT6Gw
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
youtube.com/watch?v=tuqqPS5z3uw
hooktube.com/user/gorilla199
youtube.com/watch?v=IsfRNBdxsbc
aplanetruth.info/2015/05/04/the-hubble-telescope-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtube.com/watch?v=SIfp0lIpyxs
youtube.com/watch?v=DzoNvjrUKpk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiaozhou_Bay_Bridge
youtube.com/watch?v=7ynkAL5UUZU&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That first video I linked is the sermon that did it for me. I watched it one night randomly coming across these "facts" about this world we live on. Is it true that everything happens to just add up to 666? And I started tripping a little bit thinking like no fucking way,, if this is real and Satan in fact is like the grand architect of this world this is too wild,, could I be wrong in the God I've decided to follow?? Too wild, too wild. But from going over that for a few minutes thinking there's no way,, we know who the other team worships, they want death, they follow it, they don't think there is any repercussions for what they do, millions killed and lied to. The reason the earth being flat is so mind breaking is because that's where all this ultimate truth leads to, if it's not I believe the word of God is a lie then and it could be disregarded as absolute truth. But I don't believe that will be the case, I think all ancient religions had it correctly when believing we are on a flat plane and that we are protected by some dome like structure and just recently over the last 500 years or so have we been believing a lie and I think this truth is GOING TO EXPLODE!! I'm praying that this truth sends everyone to knowing The Truth and that we are all here for a purpose and it's not all by accident, because that's where this all leads to, we are proving through military operations that there is indeed an invisible dome that surrounds us and we tested it's strength and height in just from what i'm aware of as now is these. This invisible shield is called a "firmament" and that my friends. is a biblical rabbit hole for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dominic

Attached: 34642187_10213376777832064_5175282265642500096_n.jpg (539x960, 99K)

>It would have a 6,990.5 foot spherical drop to compensate
Or the support pillars are longer on the ends.
God damn morons, man.

Verses that helped me come to my decisions are these

“Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge? How thy garments are warm, when he quieteth the earth by the south wind? Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass? Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness.”
Job 37:16-19 KJV

'The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. '
Psalms 19:1

“Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Aijalon. And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.”
Joshua 10:12-13 KJV

“Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.”
1 Chronicles 16:30 KJV

“The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.”
Psalms 93:1 KJV

“Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.”
Psalms 96:10 KJV

“It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:”
Isaiah 40:22 KJV

“For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;”
Job 28:24 KJV

Attached: things_that_the_bible_teaches_us_about_earth_by_fiskefyren-d7o7m4c.jpg (600x724, 509K)

The Earth has a radius of approximately 3965 miles. Using the Pythagorean theorem, that calculates to an average curvature of 7.98 inches per mile or approximately 8 inches per mile (squared).

That bridge is 102 miles long and it can still be seen without any amount of curvature is the main point here. It's not curving around the globe

Fuck you it's hollow and secret societies control many unknown to the public bases around the world.
Nazi cities.
Tetraploid genes.
Preserved megafauna.
Oceans much bigger inside the crust.
Gravity center is in the crust not the core.
Space is half fake half real half fake fake

What makes more sense, user. Making cars on the bridge go both up, then down 7,000 feet elevation difference, or using different length pillars to keep it relatively even.

You can even do this as a little science experiment. Go find a big styrofoam ball, a strip of paper, and some tooth picks. Stick the toothpicks into the ball and the paper onto the toothpicks. Make the toothpicks at the ends of the strip of paper stick out longer than the ones in the center.
You will find that it follows the curvature of the ball, but the strip remains flat.

holy shit basic math and you still cant even. fuck commies and shit, flatearthers are getting the gas first

you might like theheavensdeclare.net

Can you find a link of this anywhere on youtube?

No, you fucking idiot. I am telling you personally to go out and do this. You don't need a talking head to tell you what's true if you can go out and do it yourself.

I believe in the nazi spacecraft stuff, and their secret tech,, And the earth can go very deep still I don't know it's extent or have any idea exactly anymore,, but the truth is out there. I just believe we are on a flat earth and that the united nations logo is the accurate map of our earth. the reeds are the antarctic circle.. it's insane i know, but reality is stranger than fiction

Nazi UFOs and hollow earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166802081/

Ancient History
(Cross-thread)

JFK docs and Clinton mails
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172715702

some Symbolism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163920215/

NASA being lying pieces of shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/

Pizzagate (ctrl + f "hogg" or "paddock" for parkland shooting and vegas shooting.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/

MKUltra
(Cross-thread)

Facts upset and confuse Flatards.

i'll check it out

Yeah this is talking my language.

this is all gold thank you,, what do you believe the earth? Flat with a hollow underneath, or globe with hollow everything?

>Senpai,, I have gone full flatness

Attached: 48749095c96412718a69b257d9bbdd56c51b878b7dc0a658a6fec3224dcb8c0b.jpg (900x1199, 120K)

>It's another flat earth shill thread
Oh look, another lame attempt to discredit Jow Forums. Go cry me a river when the mods delete this trash.

How does one get to a "Nazi" city? F this place.

Attached: lake_pontchartrain.jpg (1600x894, 259K)

I'm here for everyone's opinions and see who else has come to find this truth. It's probably not going to be a popular opinion but I think the bible is going to be true on this one.

i dare you to become a flat earther.

Psalm 19 21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth His handiwork.

Attached: 12345503_1530166443965413_192483906855360177_n1.jpg (640x638, 114K)

I dare you to become one with me. look into , watch any of those videos.

Shut up CIAnigger

lens distortion, corrected it's flat.

>My special book says it's true, therefore it is
Oh boy here we go. You belong in sub-saharan Africa with the rest of your low IQ third world ilk. There's no "chemtrails", no filtered pure drinking water, and no "fake space programs" in the Congo.

>Go find a big styrofoam ball, a strip of paper, and some tooth picks. Stick the toothpicks into the ball and the paper onto the toothpicks. Make the toothpicks at the ends of the strip of paper stick out longer than the ones in the center.
>You will find that it follows the curvature of the ball, but the strip remains flat.

This is essential how they calculate airplane routes. Planes follow the curve of the earth as it is the shortest route.

so... if a picture from the surface shows a slight curvature then it is a "lens distortion," but if it shows no curvature then it verifies your beliefs and is true?

You seriously believe that the millions of pictures we have from the upper atmosphere and outer space are fake? MILLIONS, maybe BILLIONS of pictures?

Also, OP's picture looks curved to me.

Heaven exists outside the known universe

I think this is a perfect example of how radical the bible is going to be in it's truth. The bible says the earth is flat and immovable, and this is shown when Joshua prays that the sun and the moon stop moving and they did for almost 1 extra day. If this is accurate and that the sun and moon do rotate around us and not vice versa the bible holds true in this crazy world of lies and deceit we live in, if this is not true and we are in fact rotating around the sun the bible in my can be dismissed as being the true word of a perfect God because there would be a genuine error in the bible. And if that's true the bible can be dismissed as 100% accurate truth,, basically.. so that should make non bible believers happy .,

you may find this interesting

youtu.be/DAj6h_Csie0

youtu.be/SPGlb8lcwts

youtu.be/rgnbtRXT6Gw

no you wont
take your meds

>The bible says the earth is flat and immovable
Where?
>a genuine error in the bible
Or just an allegory, like Eden.

i did this for fun today, i checked out the flights available from South Africa Johannesburg to Sydney Australia, and they don't exist.. everyone makes you have a layover in Dubai which doesn't make any sense on a globe earth but it lines up perfectly on the flat earth model.. South Africa and Australia are actually far as fuck from each other in reality..

Attached: 35102628_10213403618143055_5597084337993416704_n.jpg (539x960, 42K)

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

Attached: helio.png (1142x953, 2.01M)

Attached: moon-min.png (2278x958, 1.66M)

Kys

> (You)
>>The bible says the earth is flat and immovable
>Where?

youtube.com/watch?v=tuqqPS5z3uw

im not retarded enough to believe neets on youtube over people who actually study reality.

Congratulations! You are now officially retarded!

Try Jo-burg to Perth, idiot.

Still doesn't imply a flat earth (even when translated through to English), unless you're trying to read that into it.

>senpai

Uses nigger words, no longer paying attention

are you a shill?? some of the so called flat earthers here are shills doing it for the lulz

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

This board is getting worse and worse each day. Inviting those retarded Jow Forumsedditors in was the worst decision Jow Forums ever made. Neck me.

>archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
man this is game changing. is this the history of how we changed from a geocentric model to heliocentric and the proof of the errors in the science??

I'm all for the KJV and truth user. I do not believe in flat earth, but your belief would be much more believable to any science-minded person with a credible, working model that explains all of the questioned phenomena. I've seen models that account for some of the phenomena, but not all of it at once.

dont forget the youtube views.

the guy has some fine redpills.

hooktube.com/user/gorilla199

>shills doing it for the lulz

you mean... OMG

I do, however, think that geocentrism is reasonable and practically indistinguisable from heliocentrism as far as we can tell with our instruments.

>a credible, working model that explains all of the questioned phenomena.
you mean like a sphere.

>lens distortion
>center of the frame
ok

Attached: flat_zll7arml6d101.gif (2083x3811, 2.73M)

Not a flat-earther but this is blatant disinfo if I've ever seen it before

Imagine someone else saying here that all that shit about the jews is just satire, it's exactly the same thing with this post

never stop fighting for the truth, flattters, once you see the truth i trust that you will use your determination to expose it

Could that be because it isn't safe to fly over open ocean?

I'm not basing my beliefs off mere youtube videos.. it's based off a book written over thousands of years ago that has withstood the test of time mostly. And then it makes sense to me with seeing how things are in the world today.. Just funny coincidences like NASA in hebrew means deceive and how all the craters on the moon are named after Jesuit Scientists . Soo is that all just a coincidence or is that fake,, because that's the reality i'm believing right now. Do i need help

Dumb bitch can't use the internet.

Attached: Nonstop.jpg (1441x427, 48K)

>I do, however, think that geocentrism is reasonable
you must have never watched the night sky.

kys fucking retard, I wish I become rich one day so I get a one way ticket and literately launch you to into space to forever orbit the earth until the capsule breaks down and you become fucking space debris, I cant even begin to make an argument because you go on to show a thought provoking image and ramble on about fisa warrants and child rapists...

shill bots have not yet reached a point where it can sensibly convince anyone of anything

SAGE

Attached: 1519144586106.png (406x452, 30K)

That picture does nor show the full 102 miles, so the curvature of the earth is not shown.

OP, please go die under a truck.

Attached: fe (3).jpg (600x395, 45K)

wtf??

Attached: flat earth disproven.jpg (700x524, 35K)

not to mention the hieght of the observations isnt taken into consideration. the earth would have to be retardedly small to see any curve at that angle.

did you know that the "hubble telescope" is fake? they fly a special 747 at night with a giant dish in the middle to get these "space" shots.

why? because radiation, that's why. they can't get into space. no one can.

it's all a lie. search "sophia hubble"

youtube.com/watch?v=IsfRNBdxsbc

aplanetruth.info/2015/05/04/the-hubble-telescope-hoax/

might also want to watch some more of astro not's stuff, the guy is redpilled as fuck. peace out.

Attached: 1504054483649.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

Every mile of bridge is sloped 8" and this resets the math. Each new mile only requires 8 additional inches to stay compensated around the curvature. If the first mile installed did not then the next mile would need 32". But that's not the case.

The flatards use fuzzy math to trick the low IQ.

Based leaf, and checked

Attached: 1373633346626.jpg (658x587, 57K)

Personally user, I'm trusting how God speaks in Jobs and Enochs words on the matter for the creation of our universe.. I just recently came to believing this is the truth taught in God's word.. But if it turns out to not be true,, I'll dismiss the flat earth idea but I think it's been pretty concrete accurate. And why would all the first ancient religions all worship or believe in a flat earth model.. And now all the sudden it switches?? Did they have it wrong for all those years or is something not adding up? Because as far as I know the earth isn't changing..

Attached: 15936438_1583744678309142_7149514618986702858_o.jpg (400x239, 50K)

Jew well poisoning thread

Attached: 1518656079587.jpg (600x647, 24K)

Why do flat-earthers never pool their money together for a plane to conclusively prove the Earth is flat via livestream?
It's because flat-earth has always been a psyop to discredit all other conspiracy theories.

it only poisons the retards ahahah.

>image
The real question we have to ask is how those cultures took those photos.

After you beat all the other dunning-kreuger people, this final boss appears

Is flat earth even a pill?? This has literally been blowing my mind the past few days just imagining the truth in God's creation,, if we are truly a little human race poking God's what could be eyelid,, (the firmament) whatever it is.. Only some realize what is going on and the leaders of the world know the secret and they are waging war on GOD??? Is that what i'm watching play out..

This physically hurts to read

>discredit all other conspiracy theories
desu all the popular ones are just as retarded.

>7000 feet drop
Might wanna doublecheck the math bro.

Attached: flat earth.png (832x364, 528K)

Probably cause of extreme paranoia. I don't know, who the fuck knows what goes on inside their heads.

Also, what's the point of pushing this any further? people already have a very negative view of a conspiracy, the meaning has shifted from "secret evil shit" to "braindamaged brainlets that wear tinfoil hats"

>why would ancient religions believe in things they could only prove through basic human observation

Attached: 1518351716666.png (349x491, 203K)

You faggots need to stop standing up on the bridge and seeing how far down you can see. Put your eyeball at the grade of the pavement and see how far you CANT see. If you are 5 feet tall you see a lot further but you never account for it in your math.

Damn I hate flat earthers.

The Bible doesn't say the earth flat. Chuck Missler even found a place in the Bible where it has the actual size of earth encoded in the Bible. Flat earthers are silly.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Attached: Gospel 2.jpg (669x1043, 178K)

here's a shorter & better version

youtube.com/watch?v=SIfp0lIpyxs

it's pretty much all to decieve mankind. don't get decieved by the devil.

speaking of launching me into space,, lets stay on that subject for a minute or two.. You understand the strength of a vacuum, It's strong enough to turn a cargo ship container inside out almost. And we supposedly have space ships orbiting around in that pressure.. But the most hilarious part is the footage they show us in space in just space suits.. Those space suits have to be able to withstand the vacuum of space without the person inside popping. Yet we have no video evidence of testing any of these suits in a vacuum.. Show me the proof.. and i'll start believing we have the actual technology to start launching ourselves through orbit.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzoNvjrUKpk

haha no seriously,, we are supposed to believe those space suits withstand this.

this hurts my brain

This is retarded right?

>It's strong enough to turn a cargo ship container inside out almost
Well no, that's some Goldfinger bullshit. Have you seriously never been on a plane before?

OP, you an IDIOT who likely FAILED highschool phyisics (or didnt even attend).

Flat earth is a CIA psyop
ALL their propaganda can be debunked
They create convincing but FLAWED arguments
Good enough to trick non scientifically educated people.
Ive caught the multiple times photoshopping bullshit to try "prove" no curvature.

DONT BE A RETARD.

Attached: assbrainlet.jpg (520x800, 81K)

Get a hobby and stop believing everything you see in youtube vids. For fuck sake if you're going to believe a conspiracy theory choose one that can't be disproven in seconds.

Attached: 6iip2RU.gif (460x404, 546K)

we literally have trump to thank for destroying nasa at this point, i mean their boss, stupid as he is, ratted them out on tv. it's over bitches.
you lost & you know it.
anyone who isn't a complete moron at this point realized we are being played.

OP, your an IDIOT who likely FAILED high school physics (or didnt even attend).

Flat earth is a CIA psyop
ALL their propaganda can be debunked
They create convincing but FLAWED arguments
Good enough to trick non scientifically educated people.
Ive caught the multiple times photoshopping bullshit to try "prove" no curvature.

DONT BE A RETARD.

Attached: assbrainlet.jpg (520x800, 81K)

That's not the bridge. The picture in OP is of the Jiaozhou Bay Bridge, which is only about 22 miles long.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiaozhou_Bay_Bridge

Thank you sir, I'll be saving all these and enjoying them at a later date. I see through this crazy deception,, it's all leading to an alien invasion and Lucifer will come out and be demand to be worshiped as the lord or something along those lines. do you have any ideas of stuff like that?

read his lips:

what an amazing cheat

now why would the president of the us say that duh. dumbass devil asslickers.
you know where you are going.

how high up was this picture taken?

just watch the damn footage and shut up
tired of your bs

hows this for a high enough view?

FREE YOUR MINDDDD THE EARTH IS FLATTTT haha,, no for reallll check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ynkAL5UUZU&feature=share