Robert de niro's kids look like the 56% meme LMAO

Attached: IMG_20180611_223533.jpg (629x530, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/grace-hightower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a shame that these white actors are having mutt children.

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 44K)

clearly he wanted to protect them from his dashing good looks by fucking a pug. I guess this way they can get normal jobs and lives instead of suffering in the whirlwind world of hollywood, where their supple white bodies would have been abused for jewish profit.

That DeNiro blood really brings out the wop in those poos

99% meme they look horrific, probably the ugliest kids i've ever seen

WOW he really fucked up. That’s fucking puke worthy

>DeNiro
>white

Italians are white.

Attached: gremilin.jpg (300x168, 6K)

The middle looks very happy.

Mixing Italian kike and black African doesn't produce aesthetically pleasing results.

he's actually jewish, not italian

In honesty the middle one is the only one without a pre-chimpout face

robert diniro is a piece of shit with niggers for wife and children.

>Nazi meme flag
>Jew
>white
>nazi meme flag
neck yourself

Attached: 1WEOPalY.jpg (252x291, 16K)

HIS WIFE IS TALLER
LMAO
KEKED MANLET AAAAAAAAAAAAHHAH OH NONONONO HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He actually mated with that ugly thing! hahahahaha and his kids look like literal garbage

Attached: 1472441299954.gif (312x322, 208K)

Attached: white woman spotted.png (331x407, 192K)

They look like the low IQ trouble makers we all knew in school

Someone post the image comparing clint's son to deniro's

Anything De Niro says or does is automatically is overruled by his ugly mutt kids. F.

Attached: 1479096367552.jpg (640x627, 57K)

Fuckin DNA damaged POS family, sure looks like it.

the one in the middle is bogpilled

> When the Sickle Cell acts up

Eeeeek I shouldn’t laugh at this but w t f

JAHHAHAHA NO THEY ARE NOT
and im a mexican and i know that.

Your divide and conquer agenda doesn't work here, kike. Europeans remain united

Attached: 1499454550544.jpg (1024x478, 92K)

He should apologize to his ancestors for marrying a nigger. Instead of apologizing to the world for trump. Atleast one of those things he has control over.

The De Niro bloodline is lost, No wonder he's so pissed off at the world

Think about how it must feel to have zero of your kids look even remotely like you. Eventhough you have 3.

DeNiro is a 56%er, his kids are only 28%ers.

56%? their niggers

If i was in his situation and had that kind of money. I´d spend like what 5 milion dollars pay some decent european woman to inseminate her 2 times and her getting pregnant and having the babies. Atleast then it wouldn´t be a complete waste. You could probably get some east european girl to say yes to it, and make a contract. That´s what i´d do if i was rich and too old. And were in his position. Fucking 3 mulattos that look nothing the fuck like him running around bix nooding and spending all your fucking money along with their nigger mother. Wew. Your offspring is not supposed to look like they are adopted.

i bet u have a disgusting italian flag. ur not white bro and u never will be. u are just like a mexican and stop trying to be white they will never accept u. make urself feel better all u can U WILL NEVER BE WHITE

Eh, white=european ancestry.

I looked the woman up in the picture and she's a mixture of Black African and Blackfoot Indian.

ethnicelebs.com/grace-hightower

Go back to Swindon, Carl.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

White = European

It´s no difference than mixing different dog breeds. Results may vary significantly haha. I still don´t understand why people could ever think that it is preferable to do, because it´s completely fucking unpredictable what result you will get. Result can be very unstable. I mean each ethnicity themselves are nice the way they are overall. You can get lucky with a mutt that looks really nice and is really nice intelligence and other things. But in a lot of cases they end up looking and being weird as fuck and they are conflicted aswell the more different the ethnicities are. Inheriting traits from both. Can you imagine being mulatto. Just roll the dice. One ethnicity has no abstract thought or concept of time. The other has. Which one will you inherit? or half and half? haha. Wew what a mess.

No, they are. Italians are not mongrelized, this has been proven.
You certainly are not white, though.

Yes, i know.

I was just curious to know what she was.

I'm italian and all my friends know that I'm indeed white.

Spics like you aren't. Stop trying to justify your inferiority complex by looking for similarities between your shithole crime ridden country and italy.

Roman empire > aztec chimpire

Attached: italynotwhite.jpg (1992x1226, 1.83M)

What's his endgame?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-11-23-54-48-1.png (336x546, 192K)

It will be tough to watch his movies now that he's been outed as a Spacey-tier Pedophile

Attached: 3e53170bcd92cf76f6c9f50b30097ce163eb679fa69d2a0ec7bdf9610e07c128.png (1000x1095, 424K)

>tfw when last 8 years of presidency is about to be undone

Gay sex

you know the fat one with the afro has junkie nigger genes. i mean od before 30

no they dont
they look like nigger mullattos

Oh boy she nigged his boys good

Attached: 1516871224307.jpg (752x1010, 195K)

buwhahaaha

Attached: 1528589226787.png (646x547, 388K)

>one was The Deer Hunter
>the other was bone spurs

Attached: eric-trump.jpg (950x1277, 104K)

jewgroid is best groid

Why?
Why do you feel bad for actors?
There's not a single person on Hollywood who doesn't deserve a bullet in their head.

Drop a nuke wherever Oscars are celebrated, and you'll do the world a favor.

this is possibly the most iconic moment in the god emporers vast emporium of winning

>56% meme
It's not a meme, it's what Americans are officially.

If they're not mating with niggers, they're adopting them

Attached: CharlizeTheronAdoptedDaughter.jpg (468x543, 60K)

All of his kids have his facial structures. You guys are blind lemmings. Pathetic.

Rape.