Trump open to lifting the federal ban on marijuana

>Trump open to lifting the federal ban on marijuana
>Rodman wearing the shirt to the summit
Are they trying to hint something at us?

Attached: dennis_rodman_potcoin_4.0.jpg (1400x1400, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wweek.com/news/2018/04/18/oregon-grew-more-cannabis-than-customers-can-smoke-now-shops-and-farmers-are-left-with-mountains-of-unwanted-bud/
youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forumslet here. Can anyone tell me if this coin will take off?

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

FREET THE WEET

Yes dump everything in it and Hodl

that fucking manlet Jeff Sessions must be crying in his onesie pajamas right now

The only saving grace would be the price of weed plummeting, because currently it comes out to like 25$ in weed and food just to get me high once, versus being able to get drunk several times for the same price

sessions is a old world relic that needs to be decommissioned
stop putting americans in prison when theyve done nothing wrong

Wearing a pro-drug shirt in Singapore. Ballsy.

I can get 4g of some decent fire for $30 in texas, what kind of tolerance do YOU have

Apparently they've been "sponsoring" some of his trips to NK and asia

should I buy potcoin?

you shouldnt buy anything related to virtual currency not even cod points

I already invest in crypto because that's the future. central banks are on their way out and Trump is crashing the monetary system with no survivors. Debt reset. Global Currency Reset. It's over for the kikes.

Attached: 136qu0.jpg (480x338, 16K)

For real though if Rodman bought drugs he gonna get killed.

I only eat edibles, and it takes about 50mg THC to get what I consider high. Everything from legal states they have 10 servings of 10mg for around $20-25. I can get high twice off of what should be ten "sessions". I also normally burn 4-5K calories a day, so when I'm high I can easily eat a shit-ton of junk food

It's going up to 420 sats if you know what I'm sayin'

wweek.com/news/2018/04/18/oregon-grew-more-cannabis-than-customers-can-smoke-now-shops-and-farmers-are-left-with-mountains-of-unwanted-bud/

$5/eighth in Oregon, though, you do have to live in the libtarded and earthquake-prone hellhole known as Oregon

check out sessions connections to child protective services and what happens to the children of the families he breaks apart.
He needs more than a decomissioning.

Attached: 5464575467475656.jpg (637x358, 34K)

>It's going up to 420 sats if you know what I'm sayin'
full 1488 HItler's birthday?

Attached: 1528772220664-biz.jpg (601x599, 124K)

I'm gonna be that fucking guy and ask for a source on the weed thing

that's niggercoin, silly

Norks #1 export in two years will be pot.

kek even la you can get too shelf ounces for like 75-100 bucks.

It would be a good way to bring in revenue.

Trump needs to use this in his reelection campaign. The issue has been long lost for social conservatives, and we have more important things to deal with.

I live in Assatwoshits and the legal stores open up in about 3 weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg

>It would be a good way to bring in revenue.
doubt it, shit will be common as fuck, the only thing keeping the price up was prohibition

yeah it's not like the government makes tax revenue on things which are common like alcohol and tobacco we should just not even bother amirite roflmaolol XD

Democrats fear weed legalization more than anything. They know that legal weed means unprecedentedly low voter turnout for Democrats, for obvious reasons. Legal weed is literally Trump's trump card. He knows he can pull this at any time to destroy the Democrat party for all time.

Well then...
Time for the Singapore police to arrest him

>because currently it comes out to like 25$ in weed and food just to get me high once, versus being able to get drunk several times for the same price

damn you must live in some fancy shithole like NYC

here you can get high all year for like 25 bucks

well thats the problem with those. they're taxed so much harder to make a big profit on those, but the taxes should be killed on those, hard liquor costs like 2 cents a gallon to make, so paying 40 bucks a litre why?

see
I just apparently have a crazy tolerance, which is odd considering I've only done it less than 10 times. I don't get why everyone says "start with 10mg" cause that was useless bullshit.

im starting to see. he's going for the aorta, holy fuck

You just apparently don't know what you're doing

Potcoin exists and has value because Federal law still prohibits the sale and distribution of cannabis. That means that every dispensary cannot deposit their revenue in banks, because it could be seized. Once cannabis becomes decriminalized or legal, I don't see Potcoin retaining much of its value and novelty, since dispensarys can just go to banks and normal investitures.

Attached: 1527251774670.jpg (1420x945, 142K)

Care to elaborate, because eating half a chocolate bar just to feel something seems like a waste of my fucking money

>
>
>I only eat edibles, and it takes about 50mg THC to get what I consider high.

Edible/Smoker for decades, if you're not smoking or eating something with the edibles to "activate" them then it's no wonder. I used to eat 250+ mg edibles every other day and it makes a huge difference. Or, vape your weed and make firecrackers with the remnants. However, I recently stopped because getting high every day is degenerate.

This I HAVE TO KNOW!

I already own a fuckload of Canadian Cannabis market stock and need to buy more especially if we're talking meme-crypto, gotta be in it to win it.

Attached: 1524723038496.gif (300x456, 567K)

Holy shit that's actually a good fucking idea.

How can i into that?

If you’re not all in on LINK you’re a faggot. Stay poor.

Attached: C35D4AA8-4C73-47E4-96E8-E3F687AB1E30.png (1000x1000, 734K)

Humboldt county here

Haven’t bought weed since I got here and I’m high daily. Get on my level plebs

actually it'll be meth. They're already a huge exporter of meth and many other narcotics

Daily reminder the federal government has zero power to actually legalize pot. Even the states have no power. It is 100% up to each individual county. If the federal ban is lifted, that only means banks can participate. Literally nothing else changes.

Kansas forbid the sale of just a glass of wine or beer in restaurants until 1987. Kansas was 100% full prohibition for another 5 years after the federal repeal.

STOP POSTING THIS
IT ALWAYS GOES BADLY
AAAAAAH

>some basketball ape looking nigger, the businessman from New York that tells people they’re fired and some chubby gook that’s been out of his mind are going to bring world peace.
Clown world.

Not if you get digits though.

It's a good business to be in the shit is underrated for it's addictiveness