LIBERAL SALT THREAD

Attached: 1E5F815A-ECDB-4A18-BD45-5C4871E1A7F3.jpg (750x908, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52130e0ntbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 4A2E8EB9-03FE-47E4-A9AB-A5F23F69CD7F.png (657x833, 804K)

based

The jewishness and the gayness is overpowering

Krassenstein is the patient zero of trump derangement syndrome.

why do libcucks make make homosexual retorts against trump when they promote homosexuality and think theres nothing wrong with it?

Post ur favorite social media pics and reddits Xd

seething

Daily reminder Krassen-jew dude sounds like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=52130e0ntbM

imagine my shock

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

I hope (((their))) end goes on the Trump collage. Fuck these kikes.

>((((((Krassenstein))))))
The jewiness of the name is overpowering, three echoes was not enough

Attached: 1528156115127.gif (499x499, 747K)

What in G-d's name

1015 likes from 1011 bots. why doesnt twitter Handel whit shit. if u hags didnt post this loser no on would ever see his name.

Does this kike ever stop tweeting about Trump? What a loser.

>Blumpf is about to secure peace in North Korea after 70 years of chaos. Here's why that's terrifying.

Attached: 1499031496813.jpg (612x768, 150K)

He sounds like he's high on söy

Attached: 1527521181454.jpg (1213x1659, 2.38M)

The democrats are going to get murdered in 2020. So hilarious.

These people are absolutely retarded.

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-230138.png (1440x1624, 618K)

I think lil' Kim has Trump best with regard to official titles. Supreme Leader is more commanding than President.

When can we officially change Trump's title to Lord Emperor?

Attached: 1528290128527.jpg (600x795, 72K)

From their recent AMA their jobs are literally sitting on twitter all day replying to Trump

Attached: trump-looks-nervous.png (622x447, 67K)

lmfao epic fucking tweet fuck drumpf

I've always wondered about that myself, and the only explanation I can come up with is that they're deeply ashamed of their own internalized faggotry or "homophobia" (disdain for faggots is perfectly normal and not a 'phobia' in any way), or both, and they're projecting it onto everyone around them.

>Commander of Cheese
That's an awesome title actually

Attached: 1476066474146.gif (800x732, 684K)

Warning to all my fellow koreaboos. The kpop general thread on /mu/ is currently being used as bait to ban Trump supporters. The moderators should be ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES and should be FIRED!

Attached: 955BF0FA-68F9-4F62-BB12-9810EE7BD7E4.png (2154x970, 500K)

FUCK TRUMP
your russian spy will get the nobel PEE PRIZE

>2muchcoffee

What is with twitter fags and butt-chugging coffee like faggots?

ssssssssssssibilant

Attached: Capture.png (575x108, 15K)

This is precisely why the Jews are universally hated throughout history. They always fail to appreciate who their protectors are.

What's wrong with Dennis Rodman? Isn't he a LGBTQACDFGH?

These people are unhinged.

The world just took a major step towards a stable 21st century and these faggots are upset about it because muh party.

beyond ovenworthy

Attached: are-you-sort-of-hoping-we-dont-get-peace-with-north-korea-so-you-wouldnt-have-to-give-trump-credit-y (1242x571, 542K)

this fucking freak of nature actually has the balls (LITERALLY) to attempt to shame someone in 2018

just get me the fuck off the crazy planet already

After the entire controversy with Milo (and I can't stand the fucker myself) last year and the crystal clear disgust they felt that went far deeper than their normal hatred for the alt-right (including much more extreme members), can there really be any doubt?

Libtards hate black people

Are these people fucking psychotic? I'm not huge on Trump right now either but blowing this off just because it's Trump is fucking stupid

Who is this Jew?

>a historic night
>a historic

retard alert

>I hope for a recession to get rid Trump

t. Mahar

>implying they would give him credit even if it did happen

do these faggots have to complain about EVERYTHING Trump does? making peace with North Korea isn't a worthy goal?

>Are these people fucking psychotic?

Yes

Attached: psychotic.png (678x613, 504K)

become an hero.

>Kim is better dressed
I dunno', when the suit makes the chin on the back of your neck roll up, I don't think you're better dressed than the other guy.

(((Krassenstein)))
it never fails.......

Reminder

Attached: krassenkike.png (1262x646, 115K)

I hope not

That is so disturbing

I mean you would think once nuclear weapons get involved anyone would just put aside politics for pragmatism for a bit

This is how you know trump derangement syndrome is a real thing
these people literally dont want diplomatic progress made with a potential nuclear rival just do they dont have to admit that trump did something good. unfuckingbelievable

its going to be a long week for liberals

Krassenstein is literally the meme who rides his bike cursing Christians, shoves a stick in a cog and cries, help me Christians.

ffs twitter is a distillation vat of mental illness these days. It seems to have gotten worse since they purged most right wingers.

What did he mean by this?

Both sides have been retarded for years and get more deranged every week.

What's the girl's name on the left?

Didn't she do that stand up show at the correspondent's dinner? She turns me on in weird ways

Attached: 1527564457218.jpg (680x452, 91K)

>gives away our navy bases
>hurrr...libruls

Attached: 1T7E3.jpg (2416x2829, 543K)

This is an injustice and I intend to rectify it.

>actually wanting a nuclear war that would devastate the environment, economy, and world stability all because Trump did it
Yes, these people are deranged.

Attached: 1cf8by.jpg (1065x902, 163K)

Michelle Wolfe. Surprised that it ain't creatively spelled as Me'Shelle`.

Liberals don't care about helping anyone, or solving anything. They care about being PERCEIVED as helping. When "one from the other team" fixes something, they can't take credit and be perceived as helping the situation, so they don't like it.

>i hope for ww3 to get rid of Trump

t. Acosta

Midterms are going to drive these people to suicide and they will still have no clue why they lost

You can't make these people happy. All the sudden they're concerned about human rights in NK but never cared when other presidents sat back and watched it happen.

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-234444.png (1440x1654, 345K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-234658.png (1440x1805, 343K)

>threaten North Korea with military action
OH MY GOD FUCK YOU BLUMPF YOU'LL KILL US ALL YOU WARMONGERING CHEETOHITLER MAKE PEACE NOT WAR

>Trump makes peace with North Korea
OH MY GOD FUCK YOU YOU LOVE DICTATORS YOU WERE REALLY CHEETOHITLER ALL ALONG WE SHOULD BE BOMBING THEM NOT MAKING PEACE

>I would much rather go to war
You mean you would much rather actual American like myself die for your moral grandstanding

They are truly eaten alive with it

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-235134.png (1440x1864, 266K)

Why are liberals so obsessed with the size of his hands?

That was me and I was being sarcastic. These people are fucking morons.

that's how most top ranking twitter fags operate. post edgy shit on famous people's tweets first to get reaction. grow the herd of followers. shill shit with referral links and other fraud.

The people 'Brian' expects to go to war on his behalf would be mostly people who voted for Trump

No no we same team. I'm just drinking and leftists playing the "reeeee go to war card" when they would never enlist trigger me on a spiritual level

It was me, retard. I was being sarcastic.

That's just funny because of how childish and stupid it is.

So much salinity

Attached: 1474231051129.jpg (200x200, 17K)

Donald Bloomf about to secure peace and fair trade instead of making war with nations and spilling millions of souls into the slathering maw of the war demons the kike worships, AND THAT'S A BAD THING REEEEEEEE INVADE KOREA AND SYRIA AND IRAN FOR ISRAEL AND DIE FOR JEWISH PROFIT, GOYIM

He's not wrong about the haircuts

Aren't there at least 3 of this dipshit's followers who have to courtesy to point out if America were actually under the rule of a dictator, this tweet wouldn't have been able to be posted?

3 seems reasonable.

That was painful.

>durr he's a dictator but I spend every second of every day attacking him on a pubic website with no repercussion

> Trump is scared
how can anyone think this

>implying anyone should be able to tell that a random twitter comment was actually you trolling
and im the retard

Ah yes, who can forget Obama's "strategic patience"?

He strategically waited for a competent president to fix his problems

desu the results would be the same if it were Obama.

I see your point.

Can the left even give Trump one little bread crumb of credit? I mean, holy shit, this is big news!!!

The upside is your comment shows the irony of the leftist given how believable it comes across as being a genuine twitter comment and not a troll

Got em Mark

Put liberals on an island and nuke it from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.

Can't wait

Attached: 1523318252943.jpg (510x677, 40K)

Good, Best Korea wouldn't approve of your fucking degeneracy

>basedboy
>ugly hag
Of course