Eyebrowgate: You're all so gaslit

Can't see the forest for the trees.

The same thing happened to Ron Paul when he was running. You know why? CAUSE THE'RE ACTORS.

THEY'RE WEARING DISGUISES YOU DUMB ASSHOLES. WAKE UP

>SEE: youtube.com/watch?v=wYrJ4xsFsGo

Attached: TruBrow.jpg (1104x1137, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-zvQoPyY2XE
youtube.com/watch?v=5vG5BGnY7lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: RonPaulSirIan.jpg (800x634, 143K)

Attached: Trusoy2.jpg (1600x1189, 546K)

Having a brow nigger lead your country. Fucking leafs.

How come there isn't any actual video and it's just some bootleg ass recording of a TV screen?
Shouldn't there be dozens of videos? Like actual HD shit?

When stuff like this happens the system gets cranked into overdrive to remove any traces of it. This almost never happens and it is a HUGE fuck up

like dis

Attached: JUSTin.webm (1280x720, 715K)

That's the same video as OP's image.
It looks like some crappy face app shit. Which is why it's a recording of the TV and not a direct feed.

lmao what the shit

They have the dude that plays the Pope irl playing the Pope on Game of Thrones ffs

Attached: HighSparrowPope.jpg (698x958, 383K)

bump

this is real

There's a caterpillar on your eye, bruh

Not accurate. In fact, Pryce almost didn't get a part once because he ISN'T Jewish (and probably more than once, but they told him to his face at least once).

He literally just has retarded eyebrows, you can see it in every other photo and video of him.

Eyebrows don't grow on your eyelid roo fucker.

Anddd then you wrecked the thread by posting these - OBVIOUSLY not the same people FFS

I'm praying Kim's brows stay fastened.

We are one eyebrow incident away from nuclear devastation.

Somebody should tell their ears and teeth that

But his father is Fidel Castro.

Everyone forgot Trump wears a wig?

Attached: e87951e382bb8d89b050bd2234afc308.jpg (650x999, 101K)

Trump is one of them too. A character

> (OP)
>Everyone forgot Trump wears a wig?

What wig? Thin hair going all the way to the folical?

The eyebrow says alot about a person

Attached: 1448720573446.jpg (512x512, 22K)

Is this a man or a woman?

Trudork has cancer and the chemo made all his hair fall out.

Ron Paul was never once that pathetic and you know it.

Face blindness is a symptom of autism. Seriously.

Its an owl

Bobcat

Mentat.

pol is 80% schizo fucking lunatics derping around

20% paid shills

Michael Aquino, Satanist

Quit projecting

Which voice told you that?

youtu.be/-zvQoPyY2XE

Attached: 5464575467475656.jpg (637x358, 34K)

Being a shill is a symptom of faggotry

kys shill

You're probably right

Go on.

Attached: BostonEisnerDisney.jpg (2500x2119, 3.82M)

Attached: HendrixFreeman.jpg (594x550, 75K)

Wait. Isnt Robbie Parker actually Tony Hawk?

Attached: SMOF.jpg (650x370, 26K)

Attached: alexjones.jpg (2048x1774, 849K)

Attached: KevinBooth.jpg (2048x1431, 479K)

That looks like his real hair. What are you on about?

It is his real hair

Attached: john-belushie.jpg (1839x1270, 514K)

Attached: lee-ann-mcadoo.jpg (1364x856, 172K)

Attached: leon_greenberg_son_of_sam2.jpg (400x720, 103K)

Attached: mansonbiug.jpg (1000x878, 184K)

Attached: markz.jpg (554x498, 56K)

Attached: ZuckerbergNew.jpg (449x800, 52K)

Attached: nudes-lucy.jpg (1111x802, 119K)

Attached: ROckefeller ear crease.jpg (640x562, 157K)

I don't like to just dismiss people as crazy, but... some people just look similar. What is the point of having all these people played by an actor? This theory doesn't hold much water.

They can't hire actors with eyebrows?

Consolidation of power and compartmentalization

Most of these people come from the most powerful families on earth, jews, and Royals. Makes it much easier to control things/the narritive

Oh and they're all intermarried with eachother

why are shills paid to shill on a board full of schizo lunatics?
and its 80% shills and 20% derps

Ok so what about their families? the people close to all these different "people" how could they not notice? Seems strange that they'd have family/close friends not notice they weren't real people and actually an actor.

What about reptiods? synthetic humans? clones? how does that fit in with these "actors"

sorry I meant robotoids, not reptoids

They look nothing alike

funny that francis looks more jewish than (((jonathan pryce)))

not a wig

holy fucking shit.

all the other stuff (doppleganger shit) was, to user, total bullshit.

i must, however, admit that the morgan freeman resemblance to jimmy hendrix is uncanny. down to the sleepy-eye smile.

age would be about right, too.

and the story on Morgan was that he just came out of nowhere. was in the air force. kicked around doing some odd jobs...minor roles in broadway...then, boom, driving mrs. daisy (story about a black man serving a tempestuous kikess) and he's Mr. Black Hollywood.

that is eerie how similar they look.
>inb4 they all look alike.

thats muhael anquino... green beret during vietnam, wrote much of the dept of army psychological warfafe manuals and is leader of the temple of set and was part of the cia front known as the church of satan headed by la vey. he split from it and started the temple of set. also an nsa advisor. got in trouble on lots of bases for bad touching kids

Kekking so hard you fucking autist omfg.... gunna tell everybody at the ward how spectrum you are

Attached: 1502904300506.jpg (480x618, 30K)

Fucken Hell cunt, wtf do they put in your water up there

Attached: leafman.jpg (640x426, 100K)

queen noor's daughter is a fox...but she looks nothing like the infowar thot.

you really are totally face-blind, leaf

I can play this game too

Attached: 1522804881443.png (648x538, 376K)

Their family members are all involved.. You will have some men having their daughters as their wives in certain roles..

One of the main ways that we can match people is we check their spouse... If the two main people match and their spouses match then thats like 99% certainity.. And then they will have the same kids etc

kek

What the fuck is this cringey shit?

top-tier Canadian-generated cringe

That's the point you fucking brainlet. They're deliberately not trying to look like the same person.. That's why you have Trudeau and Ron Paul wearing fake eyebrows

did everyone forget about trump's toupee flying off in front of the plane that one time?

This one

They could be related(all of these people are)

I think E Howard Hunt was supposed ot be Assanges father, can't remember off the top of my head though

There ya go, nice try shill

Attached: wikileaks.jpg (868x902, 113K)

I apologize for my post national state fellow comrade otherkin posting such horrrible Canadian Cringe TM

Please accept this art from before canada was lost in the feminazi invasion and infection during the last few decades.

Attached: SMsequence.jpg (717x4666, 1.04M)

wake up sheeple! goddamn lizard people

just saying
the guy who makes these compilations as well, is fake news

Attached: chrishanson.jpg (1011x273, 137K)

Canadian >autism is extra pure or something

Why would you have this chatlog unless you were a shill?

You're throwing it out with no context lol. Ed was an expert witness for the FBI for pedo cases because of his previous work

What you're basically proposing here is that he is a bad guy because he helped put pedos away, but that would make sense considering what you people are into

There is much much more to this eyebrowgate story the people realize.

Q will be releasing an atomic level bombshell tomorrow a 07:00 stay tuned.

This is most autistic shit I’ve seen in a while. Well done faggot

Which one are you

The catepillar resting above his eye decided to make a break for freedom.

>why would i have that chatlog
because its a chatroom, i went to it during that guys shows. i screenshotted the chat. its public
>throwing it out
no. just saying you cant sit there and shit talk lke he does without adding some truth to your shit, noone will listen to a liar. this is common 101 disinfo agent outting stuff
>previous work
working for a spy agency that claims its good just becusae its 'Murica'. no spy agency has any good aspect about them. I do not care what you say. Expert witness? He calls himself a "file share server". he was hosting those files he busted people for. Thats how they do their shit you should know. Its like a undercover cop being a hooker. Nothing is good about it. anytime they use spies like that its never good. They themselvs where sharing this stuff. Then they complain to the whole internet by attacking certain people yelling at everyone instead.
>pedos
wahtever you want to call free speech. Whatever you think about an age of consent is just that your opinion.
>you people
considering yoru a file sharer
we have to hear enough about your shit
thought you just wanted to talk about this guy though. why do you take up for him then shit talk me. cant come up with a valid or good point about him?

Attached: gretxky.jpg (1242x528, 389K)

why do you take up for him then shit talk me.

You're the one who started in with the ad homs on Ed. I remember you, you have a hard on for Ed cause he hurt your fee fees. Sad

what the fuck are you talking about?
>"take up for him and shit talk me?"
i see you're into changing everything I said around to attempt to win the arguement by playing to everyone you appeased the retards. FUCK OFF.
cause i cant even figure out what your saying.
i never took up for him, you are a moron. YOu made him out to be a good guy. godmannit i explained everything why dotn you read.
fuck you and him.

i was going to post here is what his attack on p2p networks ended up doing. nothing to p2p networks that actually mattered. lies. oh this is
>PT 1
wait for pt2 where he proves he's a hypocrit.
want to keep taking up for him? i never said anything about him but showed his pictures that you linked, linked u saying that hes HE IS FAKE NEWS. JUST SAYING. he shows you this shit an dYOU SHOULD GET THIS since YOU are SOO good at outting fake news right?

no you are wanting to do fake news, you are probably him as far as i can tell you are.

Attached: newreport1.jpg (1021x663, 204K)

here is where they shut down p2p because you could be hacked. thats what they said.
You see what he had been doing though.

Attached: dgbwellawarenetlwpropoganda.jpg (1016x1563, 434K)

It literally bounces off his eyelid, kek

Attached: fuckgoebbdbgaltchildsexp2ppiracy.jpg (1310x1611, 601K)

>pt 2

here he is making up the fake news

That's, why he is fake news. He is making up the fake news. He's used his past in SPY AGENCIES, to drum up a whole internet fake hysteria thing about a bunch of stupid shit that noone cares about. His whole persona has been about doing this. Ever since he got on the internet

His website wellaware1, now has a new feature of identifying your account to them, with BIOMETRICS. its down but its there. right now.

His site wellaware1.net was WELLAWARE.NET back in early 2000's. What is wellaware net? well aware NET. a net nanny site.

his whole internet persona has been aabout making a net nanny INTERNET.

your going to well aware SOLO .net whe you go to his site. he cares less what you know about anything, but how he can use it against you. using threats and petty shit.

he's a punk. news of him being in jail over meth right now too are probably fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=5vG5BGnY7lU

>net nanny
thats what his site is about. you go there thinking your being awakened. well aware. well aware of what he wants you to be aware of
hahaha

Attached: wellawarenetnanny.jpg (1394x910, 450K)

i gotta admit his pictures and stuff he does is revealing. its stuff i didnt think to put out. but its not like its not something i havent already known. just not remembered very much of. lately.
also he makes claims of having a photographic memory and draws lines without any real distinctions. like wives.