So I got into some very well ranked universities: Barnard college and NYU and Boston University. Cost was $77...

So I got into some very well ranked universities: Barnard college and NYU and Boston University. Cost was $77,000 per year so my parents said no to the tuition and said no student loans. Now I have to go to a second rate school that gave me half off as a scholarship.

Then I go on Twitter and its full of niggers who got into Barnard and its associated school, Columbia, for FREE. Also many niggers with free rides to NYU. Then I found out niggers dont have to take the SAT to get into NYU, while I had to study like crazy to get a near 1500. I am literally emailing back and forth niggers with free rides to these schools and they have no SAT score. This is how these schools manage to sat their students have an extremely high average SAT score: they just have the diversity students not take it at all!

Then, I tried exposing it on Twitter but got shadowbanned.

Should I just drop out and get a job as a walmart greeter now?

All I have now is looking forward to this not so good school that gave me financial aid.

Attached: DavB6hbWkAA158n.jpg (545x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCywBocdo5A
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-08/here-are-schools-best-roi-each-state
youtube.com/watch?v=PIuMICiFqmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Affirmative action is designed to prevent you from competing with Jews. Cacogenics thread? Cacogenics thread.

Attached: 1528668744060.png (1008x757, 496K)

Attached: 1524413250984.png (978x1529, 835K)

>"second rate schools"
son, i hate to break it to you, but noone gives a flying fuck where you went to school anymore
just saved you about $500k you're welcome

Attached: 1527559722035.png (1440x2960, 655K)

>77k a year
what
>Then I found out niggers dont have to take the SAT to get into NYU
what, seriously? we've reached a new low.

Can you please expand on that, what do you mean no one cares where I went to school?

>parents said no to student loans

student loans are in *your name* kid

>first year pre med student would have been a doctor without any doubt

: |

Get a job.
Let the niggers rack up debt.

Attached: meritocracy is fake.jpg (693x770, 123K)

>Barnard college
Tits or gtfo

>noone gives a flying fuck where you went to school anymore
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE

this is sort of true. there are basically 4 tiers.
tier 1:
>harvard, mit, princeton, yale, stanford, berkeley, caltech
POWER GAP
tier 2:
>places like cornell, NYU, penn, etc.
HUGE POWER GAP
tier 3:
>rest of the top 50 or so schools
rest are shit.

It is all about being ELITE. if you are not elite you are kind of shit.

>niggers dont have to take the SAT to get into NYU
you answered your own question user

Apparently they have to cosign in order for me to borrow over $5000, which I dont really want to do but I am still pretty depressed about working so hard to get into these schools and now I cant go because only niggers get financial aid

there are low-threshold placements for black doctors and as far as I can tell no black doctors have ever been placed outside of said placements.

Attached: Jewish nepotism is a myth.png (635x640, 547K)

If you pay it they'll never know. forge the signatures.

or forge the signatures and then tell them what you did and tell them if they ever step in your way again you will cause them a mountain of grief and take the sun from their sky. you are their gift to the world and you deserve this loan (lmao)

>Apparently they have to cosign in order for me to borrow over $5000

who told you this? its wrong from what i know. go to advisor BY YOURSELF.

Get into the best full-scholarship school you can

DO NOT WASTE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND FOUR YEARS OF YOUR LIFE FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING TOLD BULLSHIT BY JEWS

YOU
WILL
REGRET
IT
IT
DOESN'T
MATTER

shh. he wants a lone. he's already off the deep end the best we can do is teach him to swim there.

You aren't paying for the education, you're paying for the name on the degree. For example, it'd be worth it to go into $200k debt for the Harvard brand, since there are many lucrative employers who will not hire outside of the Tier 1 schools I posted here: It would not be worth doing so for a lesser school like NYU, Brown, Cornell, and the like.

I mean I dont really want to borrow $77,000 times 4 years, my parents are probably right that it would be a bad move, it just sucks to work this hars to get into these schools and gey zero financial aid and then all these niggers and syrian refugees and DACA illegal aliens get in free

You're thinking short-term. Statistically those niggers that got a free ride, will not graduate. because they are low IQ subhumans. You on the other hand, no matter where you go are likely to graduate. So the nigger who got a free ride to NYU is going to be a Dropout working in fast-food in five years or in prison. while you will be a graduate doing whatever your field is during that same time. Getting into the school means nothing. Niggers have extraordinarily low graduation rates and then cry racism when they can't make it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 8.07.21 PM.png (994x677, 118K)

This discussion isn't about Harvard, is it?

>The name
Tell me, what do you think is the future of the prestige of Harvard and the like?

Isn't it the equivalent of asking what is the future of the Jews in the West or what will happen to CNN?

People are so into the preftige game even the alt right can't imagine Harvard falling from grace just like every other Jewish institution.

Harvard will burn

Think of it this way, those nogs are being given training in left-wing activism that's immensely valuable to the Cathedral.

Actually those nogs will probably get nice jobs in medicine, law, nonprofits, tech, and finance (where they don't actually do anything but that beside the point, the black quotas must be met) and OP will be justed because he doesn't have an elite pedigree and will make 70k a year.

Take your parents out to a nice restaurant and thank them, shithead.

you dont pay the entire tuition

stop listening to your parents. go talk to financial advisors ALONE. parents NOT THERE.

theres no school you can go to thats worth 77k a year unless youre going for law or medicine

Now, one thing people seems to miss:

Nobody asks a decree from an entrepreneur. From entrepreneur people asks only merits on their own field of expertise.
If you start a business, you don't need any decrees. Just proof that you can do what you claim.

Forget the universities, if you want to 1) stay sane, 2) make your own living in the future. Start a business. Universities are for workers, not for entrepreneurs.

Here's to get some ideas:
youtube.com/watch?v=SCywBocdo5A

Harvard is a core Cathedral institution so it won't decline in prestige. No one goes to Harvard to get an education, it's about being able to enter the elite. Besides, in most fields of study Harvard's faculty are actually great. The undergraduate body is another matter, but as for the nogs and spics, you have to realize that it's just patronage politics. You train them as left-wing activists so that they can agitate for left-wing politics and train future left-wing activists.

i think a key question is what are you planning on studying user

I wpuld be a first year college student. All the schools I got into charge arpund 70,000 except for the one that gave me a scholarship. So maybe rhey arent worth that much, but that is what they all charge.

Gonna tell you something important.

1: Reject jewish standards of career prestige. I met with several MDs at investment banks, was on track for an internship, then I got redpilled and realized I would have no free time and hate myself. Do what makes you happy every day, like teach english abroad or be a plumber or whatever.

2. Consider yourself a member of a lost generation. We will preside over the death of an epoch. We will have no medicare, no social security, and eventually no utilities for a period of time until we rebuild. So fuck your career.

What are you going to study? STEM is pretty good at state schools.

Neorxn go suck Moldbug's Jewish testicles

>Harvard's faculty are actually great
Exactly what I'd expect.

Any faculty anywhere outside of STEM are essentially """leftist""" agitators.

When i see mob like that, i always thinking about using some heavy rotary gun, which consume 1000 bullets at second, to rain lead on them. All alone, with my sturdy gatling gun and (((them))). Their limbs fall down, when cut off by fast moving lead. Their blood spils on the ground. They are trying to hide, run off, seek help. But there is only me, my rage and ta-ta-ta-ta sound.
So much relieve, when i see mob like that and thinking about killing them off. So much joy.

I want to be a journalist (dont laugh as I jave already published many articles while in jigh school and won national journalism awards so i have a fair shot at making it happen), I was going to major in history and journalism

I'm still baffled that schools are charging 70k a year now. What the fuck? There are maybe 5 institutions that can justify that kind of pricing. I went to a shit school (so like top ~40) and I paid about 10k a year thanks to a scholarship.

This. Just load up on crypto and live somewhere cheap.

>zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-08/here-are-schools-best-roi-each-state

You can always go in the military, and when you get out after 4 years your expensive school will be waiting for you and you will be fully funded for tuition by the US government. as well as receive a wage while you attend. This won't work if you're a pussy and you're afraid of things.

>Reject jewish standards of career prestige.
This is the most important lesson you'll ever learn.

>Statistically those niggers that got a free ride, will not graduate. because they are low IQ subhumans
According to Alex McNabb niggers in medical school are getting assistants that help them during exams.

2 words:

De Vry

Noted. I've never been treated by a black doctor but I'll make sure that I never am.

>Any faculty anywhere outside of STEM are essentially """leftist""" agitators.
Well, you're right about that bit.

>I want to be a journalist
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STEM is good at state schools if you just want to go into the workforce. If you want to go to grad school, you have a problem if you want to go into academia though.

For example in physics, if you are not getting your PhD at havard, mit, princeton, berkeley, stanford, caltech, and maybe a few others depending on your subfield, you have no chance of getting an academic job. Non-elites need not apply. You might have a shot at a job in finance or tech though.

we need more uncucked journos my dude, nothing wrong with the profession - the problem is the morons currently practicing it.
that said, only cucked institutions like wapo/nyt/etc would give two shits where you went to school because it would inform them how likely you would be to toe their line..

>Consider yourself a member of a lost generation
When barbarians get to the Rome, Rome fell. But before that, sodomites "enriched" Rome with weakness. Good times makes men weak.

have you looked into ROTC? or GI bill

the Kurgan here gets it

there can be only one

Just pursue something that strikes a balance between something that stimulates you and something that creates value. If you're motivated, you'll take the right opportunities along the way that will give you a leg up over those who have gone to a school perceived to be better, but have nothing to show for it but a bong collection and video game high scores...and you wont be up to your neck in unpayable debt

Oh, I forgot to write that if you go to a state school, you might have a tough time getting a sufficiently prestigious letter-writer to get into a top school as a white/asian male. everyone has 4.0/990 subject GREs and there are few spots, and a great deal of affirmative action for women and blacks, and you're competing with the whole world.

They literally look like primitive savages.

Academia is a shitfest. You'll have more impact by going into the workforce and start mentoring people. Fuck, there's so many retired people in their 60s that would love to give back to the younger ones in their respective fields.

>life is just some game of measuring prestige boners
I understand why you think this, and to an extent it's true now.

But this is NOT how the 21st century will play out. Very quickly the importance of these old badges of prestige will no longer matter.

If you invest in crypto and secure a good future that way, you don't have to obtain authority or approval from any Jewish admission committee or hiring board.

Just live your OWN life with your own skills using the incredible technology available to ALL.

That is the prestige of the 21st century.

Go be an electrician you pleb. I have been for 20 years now. I work for big Jew pharma in boston, have a comfy job with amazing benefits, I pull down 200k at least every year. It's true the first 10,000 hours, or 5 years are difficult physically, if you consider supply runs and pulling copper wires hard work. Also those grueling 4am coffee runs. But after that you write your own ticket. I worked one suer in ND just to try it out, I made 30k per month. It sucked though. Slide into your master electrician program and laugh at the doctor's you make more than. Without school loans.

I have a lot of money from crypto now, I'm going to go back and get my PhD for fun. I don't care if I get into a top 5. But yes, it is quite shit, so much money is wasted on administrators, slots wasted on women, etc. so much value is lost for the sake of training left-wing activists, basically. The black doctor shit is especially bad.

Like I said, you play the game to acquire crypto.

This is true I was mentored by a navy electrician, I learned so much about powerplant work. My job today is 5% physcial the rest high level planning and maintenance scheduling.

How can Americans survive with this system? $77,000 for a degree? Dear lord, how? I know if you get a good degree and job after you can easily repay it since you earn a lot in America, but how is this normal? I know it wasn't like this some time ago and tuition seems to never go down, only up. Imagine some 30 years from now. You will have to pay what? A million dollars for a degree? Just how do Americans accept it?
There's a college I want to go to and the cost is of about $600 a month and I can't pay for it.
Also, I cannot get a loan past $1000 here. Banks only lend to companies and rich people. It's all so tiresome.

>Barnard

Tits or gtfo

Fuck, if that's the case go nuts. Go crazy with the theses, come up with a silly ass name for your mathematical theorem or something.

>tfw you have a lot of money but no idea as to the purpose of anything you've created

Attached: Shit Abyss.jpg (720x904, 35K)

You just go into debt. Loans are subsidized by the government in many cases. What happens is that most of this money goes to subsidizing athletics (our nogs beat your nogs!) or to growing the administration. Many people are forced to get a degree for jobs that wouldn't require one thanks to Griggs v. Duke Power, which bans things like intelligence testing for jobs, as the nogs scored too poorly. So we use degrees as a proxy, except the nogs can't get degrees either, so we invent fake majors for them to study, and don't make them take the SAT to get into NYU apparently!

Once you get past the cussing, the old guys will throw everything they know at you. A significant amount of that would be during downtimes. They invite you to a BBQ, go and bring beer.

You'd be surprised how many of the younger guys don't get this.

Yes the SAT is optional, so nigs can get into nYU and they can still say the average sat score is really high

God, I hate the US. If I make more money on crypto I am seriously going to try to become supreme ruler just so I can purge people.

If the US was even remotely interested in enforcing standards, the federal government could simply withhold all NSF, NIH, DOE, DOD, etc. grants from NYU, all federal student loan subsidies, all accreditations, and so on, until they end affirmative action practices. I don't see why this isn't allowed.

Don't mean to derail here, but what do you understand about electricity?

I don't doubt your practical prowess and ability to build a nest egg, but some people on this board crave intellectual pursuits.

Have you read any Eric Dollard? Have you researched any of Steinmetz or Heaviside's work?

I'm just saying that your job wouldn't be possible unless incredibly smart people had the leisure of sitting around and thinking.

>hate the US
>make more money
>keep your head down and make more (((money))) goyim

JIDF spotted

One reason people can't do this is because we spend massive amounts of money on administration, nog sports, and majors in left-wing activism that could in fact be funding people who crave intellectual pursuits to undertake graduate studies.

>Griggs v. Duke Power

>The Court of Appeals' opinion, and the partial dissent, agreed that, on the record in the present case, "whites register far better on the Company's alternative requirements" than Negroes. 420 F.2d 1225, 1239 n. 6. This consequence would appear to be directly traceable to race. Basic intelligence must have the means of articulation to manifest itself fairly in a testing process. Because they are Negroes, petitioners have long received inferior education in segregated schools, and this Court expressly recognized these differences in Gaston County v. United States, 395 U.S. 285 (1969). There, because of the inferior education received by Negroes in North Carolina, this Court barred the institution of a literacy test for voter registration on the ground that the test would abridge the right to vote indirectly on account of race. Congress did not intend by Title VII, however, to guarantee a job to every person regardless of qualifications. In short, the Act does not command that any person be hired simply because he was formerly the subject of discrimination, or because he is a member of a minority group. Discriminatory preference for any group, minority or majority, is precisely and only what Congress has proscribed. What is required by Congress is the removal of artificial, arbitrary, and unnecessary barriers to employment when the barriers operate invidiously to discriminate on the basis of racial or other impermissible classification.

Holy you are actually becoming Brazil. We also say that black people commit more violence, under-perform in schools and are underrepresented in positions of prestige because they didn't get the same opportunities as whites. If we just throw some more money at them everything will change. I didn't know about this case. Thank you for bringing it into light.

There are fake majors for the diversity students to graduate and not drop out

Texas A&M is a state school and cult like hiring among alumi.
A lot of fortune 500 companies are run by aggies.
Absolute best value diploma

>(((administration)))

We can't do it because Einstein kiked physics with his particle bullshit.

You got memed. Universities exist to make money off alumni. It makes no logical sense that they would accept or free ride students that won’t accomplish this. “They do it for diversity!!” Is always the next cry, but the people who are obsessed with diversity aren’t the alumni that are going to be making university’s money. I guess you’re lucky that you didn’t voice any of this out loud

You type like a faggot, no way you got 1500 on the SAT.

Well, I'm antiliberal so I'm obviously against the US Constitution and the kritarchy that we currently live under.

If schools want to have those, then expect endowment taxes, no NSF/NIH/DOE/DOD grants, no more ABET accreditations, and so on. At least, this is what I would do if I was President and not yet the Dear Leader.

American leftism is based on claiming righteous moral indignation over something or other regarding the blacks, and then demanding more leftism to fix it. I imagine it is similar in Brazil. You should look into other rulings around the 60s-70s, the Kritarchy was really on fire during that time period. And people say democracy is real... voting means nothing when you have woke judges as the sovereign!

I am walking my lunatic dog and typing fuck off

>We can't do it because Einstein kiked physics with his particle bullshit.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 26K)

>ancient greeks refuted atomism
>burger electrician trusts his (((boss)))

Here is an opportunity to learn something on your own time, for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIuMICiFqmE

>so they're just going to give the money to niggers instead of giving it back to the family
lmao it's all so tiresome

fuck college, use the college money to learn a skill and start a business

Niggers are our betters now. We’re supposed to pretend we have Le White Privelege though

all of those unis except probably MIT, Stanford and Caltech are coasting off past reputation or off a certain department or two.

The point is that you're going there FOR the reputation, academics don't matter. You can get a better education than you'd get at most American schools by just downloading books off libgen and studying.

One of those crypto big boys eh. I had 35 btc in 2014, down to 10 sold between 10 and 17.5. Find a purpose or none of it means anything. Travel then and ignore school if your so wealthy. Remember there is a difference between rich and wealthy however.

>get into UCLA/Vanderbilt law half scholarship
>waitlisted penn, duke, and u-chicago
>would've gotten full rides to half the t-ten if I were a darkie (white man who scored top 1% in the lsat)
>teach english to koreans everyday instead

America is shit. fuck it all.

Lel, ignore the recently graduated high school senior here. He didn’t know the names of all these schools at this time last year.

the reputation won't last if the academics don't keep up. you think Berkeley is gonna remain a top school when every other student coming out of there is a part of Antifa?

user gets it. He gave me a 12k rifle when I got my masters license. Got me I to his 40 year network of business associates. It's brought me more wealth than I could imagine, more than money.

Literally me. I saw a bunch of people my school who are grade A idiots get full rides into schools. This one bitch used people to teach her material for literal HOURS until she could understand and then shows off that she is truly the smart one.

Or how about this time a black kid got into a music program who CAN'T EVEN READ SHEET MUSIC AND CAN ONLY PLAY ONE SONG ON THE PIANO. Of course he went to Harvard the melting pot of darkies but who gives a shit this is retarded. And the cherry on top, he thinks a music degree will allow him to become the job he really wants, a pediatric neurosurgeon. This fucking idiot is also a racist who openly says how black people are superior to white people.

Also, congrats on NYU! One of the only schools I wanted to go to but sadly didn't get in. Shame you can't go, New York can be a cool city but if you're browsing pol a lot and hate black people you'll hate it.

Oh good you are pathetic. I hate summer, you have to go back you edgy tweens are sickening.

Sorry, not Harvard HOWARD.

BU is good for journalism and communications but otherwise it’s a commie indoctrination camp

I got into rhe New School have u heard of it? They gave me a scholarship.

Can't even multitask brainlet detected

Burger electrician trusts the 10k per months in passive rental income, plus his 6 figure cushy as fuck job. Stay mad poorfriend.

The New School gave me a scholarship but I have never heard of it before

Exactly. Even the hard sciences will suffer at some point.

lol leafs don't even have private property rights now

Bro what the fuck Kevin Smith went there. I have heard of this school before but the SJW college counselor told me it was a reach school for me. I had a shit SAT with a 1320 but a GPA of 3.8. I'm going to start at a small liberal arts college that's making me terrified because if I slip my big mouth I can get expelled by triggering a feminist.

But damn dude, good on you for getting a scholarship there! Looks like a great place.

Lol. Get used to it, buddy. It only gets worse from there. I went to a small, private college in FL. Graduated summa cum laude with a degree in mathematics. Studying to be an actuary. Went to a networking event in Miami. I was told to my face that "more women and minorities are needed in actuarial positions in this country." Still can't find a job in the actuary field. Thinking about joining the Air Force.