How do you feel cucks?

how does it feel knowing that we eternally btfo the roman empire and beat them into a bloody pulp and raped their corpse. made eastern rome our new capital and did the same thing to the persians.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ct4OSmdZ3M

Attached: rome.jpg (2450x1632, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
youtu.be/DMr-8wIBk6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(1187)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

venice killed the roman empire in 1204

pakistan inbred their IQ average to 84 lol kys

the ventians dont own islambul today

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople

>HUN
You know you're shit when you have to look that far back in history for a 'victory'.

seems the byzantines got defeated by 84 iq's then. our offspring are higher iq after taking the women there i bet.

Attached: AF99C098-BF4D-486A-A1D7-BA897FE5F76A.jpg (1536x777, 506K)

This.

Islamic captured an already dead empire. After the Venetian sack of Constantinople, Byzantium never recovered.

Attached: 9B16F821-9D50-48CF-815E-0A5501748135.jpg (1433x451, 305K)

but the fourth crusade weakend the byzantine empire so much, they never recovered from it, thus making it possible for the muslims to conquer it

Attached: 7BCC8807-4B57-4B9C-AF0F-C24F342811A1.jpg (1536x445, 336K)

i'm just humbly asking your opinion, how does it feel knowing we crippled the father of european civilisation and raped him infront of the pope while you all watched.

Attached: 2E4A35D5-B185-481C-8A47-5ACA47817C66.jpg (1441x588, 428K)

I speak kid's Latin and I am not seeing a single Muslim around.

What are you talking about, OP? Are you on drugs?

t. direct heir to the Portuguese Empire, and through the Portuguese Empire direct heir to the Roman Empire

Europe let you keep it because it wasn’t worth nothing anymore and full with roaches

Attached: EE5CBA47-7AD0-4CDC-BE07-8794A295DA76.png (800x577, 174K)

Attached: 1F7F2E2F-1346-4314-A792-5E2AE9EEAC1B.jpg (1474x524, 201K)

lmfao Islam is responsible for literally nothing useful or great in the world.

inb4 arabic numerals. Roman numerals were just fine.

how do you feel knowing that muhammad was a pedophile?
what a faggot. also how does it feel knowing that around half of you muslims are the inbred?

if god wrote the quran and filled it with so much scientific knowledge, why didn't he also bother to add the fact that having kids with your cousin isn't healthy?
maybe allah's end game is to create a world full of inbred retards such as yourself?

What do the lights say?

We (Westerners) own the only thing that mattered in it: the Greek texts.

Keep crying, sandchimp.

Fuckin' sand niggers

>raping corpses
>roman empire
the Greek Empire was larping as romans longer than you turkroaches, and did a better job of it as well.
hope you hear form your sisters in galata, they certainly enjoyed the night

File fixed

Attached: 6ABA5A2C-B98D-42BF-9C8F-440BAD090E9E.jpg (1466x1715, 1.18M)

this. All a scheme by the ((merchants))

>lose the greatest city in the roman empire, the last shining light in all of europe
>h-ha we didnt even want it XD you sand niggers can keep it

i cant stop laughing

>arabic numerals
which indians and not arabs came up with

Hey, OP!

I just found a picture of your prophet. What do you think of it?

I thought you might wanna save it.

Attached: muhammad.png (600x555, 334K)

look up al-astrulabi, al-khayam, al-jahiz and the legend al-khwarezimi's works. some of it is from greek and hindu texts, but they actually expand on it using the old knowledge.

>the last shining light in all of Europe

LOL.

What about your Firenzes, your Venices, your Romes, your Napolis, your Milanos, your Madrids, your Lisboas, your Londons, your Parises, your Antwerps and your Amsterdams, sandchimp? Have you ever even read a history book?

>I thought you might wanna save it.
i just found a picture of rome, i thought you might wana save it.

>you cant though

you want the bottom line truth ahmed?
if you were white Jow Forums would've all converted to islam by now sand nigger

Ever heard of Crimean war, Turkey would be a Russian province if it wasn’t for England and France

Notice how OP has nit responded to any of my posts

>i just found a picture of rome, i thought you might wana save it.

I have quite a few of them already, sandchimp.

Attached: la dolce vita.jpg (720x662, 153K)

I S L A M I S E D

Attached: Mohammad_adil_rais-Rashidun_Caliphate-different_phases[1].gif (1400x675, 62K)

>take nearly a thousand years to take one city despite Mohammed saying anyone who took it would go to heaven
>Mohammed's own standard bearer dies beneath its walls.
>Constantly lose despite overwhelming numerical advantage
>Managed to finally take it centuries after you should've when it's a hollowed out ruin and looted two centuries earlier.
>Still need western cannon makers to breach the walls

Cringe

Daily reminder that Persia is literally the only Muslim nation that wasn't always retarded, and that anything positive done under Islam's auspices was done by Persians.

Ahura Mazda is the true God, and Zarathustra is his prophet.

Attached: iran-vs-ksa-by-jalal-hajir.jpg (600x721, 54K)

>Took shitskins 1000 years to destroy an already dying Empire

Wow, the white man was truly BTFOed there.

So how come you're all trying to move to Europe to sell kebabs, scrub toilets, and most frequently, collect welfare checks.

>"The Persians ruled for a thousand years and did not need us Arabs even for a day. We have been ruling them for one or two centuries and cannot do without them for an hour."

>sour grapes
doesnt matter how long it took, what matters is now, look who owns it. it isnt a ruin and we own the hagia sophia. it was the capital of the mighty eastern romans who were even richer and stronger than the west.

only through allahs will did a group of desert bedouins completely btfo 2 organised empires at the same time and conquer most of the known world.

persia is muslim, ohr mazd is dead

youtu.be/DMr-8wIBk6Y
White wahmen

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 800px-Istanbul_036_(6498284165)[1].jpg (800x1200, 271K)

>persia is muslim
Well yeah, and it's also now retarded. They ran out their good graces with God.

and then you failed and got ass fucked for the next 1000 years since the fall of Jerusalem and recently all around the globe during the last 400 years of the global age. Now eat shit and die you kike muzzie faggot turk roach fuck

Attached: crusades tiemz.jpg (600x501, 50K)

Good job, T*rks, you took one of the jewels of Christendom and scribbled all over it, and made it look like shit. And, it's still the best looking Mosque you have.

Good show.

Thanks for reminding us that Ataturk had all of the Islamic whitewashing that covered the Byzantine frescoes removed.

>can't even go on Jow Forums without a proxy
>about to elect a literal dictator
>economy on the verge of collapse
>but its ok because we squatted on roman land like 700 years ago
way to show em kek. Is there anything more embarrassing than being a roach?

>m-muh crusadeee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(1187)

YOU LOST ALL 50 or whatever crusades lmfao christcucks cant even fight like men. too many priests abusing the children there turning them into the effeminate ones.

>fall of jersualem after ww1
took you long enough. but we dont even care about it, we still have rome and mecca under our iron grip.

Attached: 25fe8a0bb3d6724b793595571d9d6b18[1].jpg (500x372, 32K)

You know that if we actually wanted we could get Istanbul in a single day, right? You know that if the West so wished, we could impose sanctions that would destroy your life, don't you know it? We know that we could destroy your whole country with nukes, right?

The reason we didn't get Constantinople back is that we just had better things to do here in the New World. India became pretty useless then, so the need for Istanbul disappeared.

Or maybe you don't, you're an idiot after all, sandchimp.

>most of the known world
>lose to barbarian Franks

>Constantinople
>Roman Empire
100% pure autism

>about to elect a literal dictator
recep is a great man
>because we squatted on roman land like 700 years ago
we didnt squat, we conquered, we blew the walls to pieces, stormed the city and began a show that is written in history. have a read of it. its symbolic, the city was the capital of rome, and the prophet said one day we'd conquer rome.

>being unaware that brazil is on the same shit tier list as somalia

Monkey soup

>Rome

It's in Italy, sandchimp.

>Mecca

Literally third world shithole, probably worse than Brazil.

And yes, you do care about Jerusalem. You care about it a lot. In fat, it's one of the things you care the most about, as you can't stop talking about it and dealing with the very hurtful cock your ass represented by its current status as the Jewish capital of the world, sandchimp.

>>Constantinople
>>Roman Empire
>100% pure autism
are you retarded? that was romes capital. there are 2 romes. the western one fell to the vandals and was poor as shit

Nah it was mainly controlled opposition. The west didn't want Russia do gain access to the mediterranean sea so they propped up the Ottoman Empire.

They literally did all they could to save the Ottomans (Crimean War) but they still got absolutely BTFO in the Balkan War. There's a reason it was called "The Sick Man of Europe"

Great thread about nothing nigger.

>being unaware that there is a great class division in Brazil and that the white elite (me) pretty much lives in European standards because we have European IQ's

Keep crying, Muhammad, keep crying like a bitch.

By the time of the 4th Crusade there were literally less than 50k people. In 900 it was close to a million. You conquered a dead city, and barely at that

>Muslims not caring about Jerusalem
okay LARPer

>there are 2 romes
>1 is called constantinople
trinity-tier autism

>if we actually wanted we could get Istanbul in a single day, right?
but you wont, you had the same attitude when the poor last emperor begged every christian kingdom, the pope etc for help but no one came except for a few rag tag crusaders who got slaughtered. believe me, istanbul was made up for in all the raiding they managed to avoid from everyone as soon as the walls fell.

Eh Rome killed itself. Islamic conquests were really just picking up the pieces of fallen empires. The biggest joke is that at the height of the Islamic world they got totally annihilated by Genghis Khan and his Steppe nomads to the point where the Middle East is still recovering from his wave of destruction. Genghis Khan irrepairably destroyed the Middle East to the point where it will never recover and has since always been used by other people to achieve certain ends. It's the same scenario now in Europe. Muslims don't have any actual power, they're just being used as political tools.

Attached: 1361055272389.jpg (1000x893, 226K)

>and did the same thing to the persians.
kek, too bad Islam wouldn't of became what it was if it wasn't for Persians.
Keep day dreaming you subhuman

Good job with running what is likely worst places to live.

we dont care though? all we care about is the al-aqsa mosque, which we own.

Istanbul is the wrong kind of islam tho. You are going to hell with or without another crusade.

Yeah, true, there were many alliances between Westerners and Turks. I think King Francis, of France, also did some of this during his fights with Charles V.

But the change of focus towards America did play a role, however, at least in the case of Iberians. If I remember correctly, there were even some strange plans to attack Muslims by surprise, getting at them from the back, through the route found by Vasco da Gama, but pretty much all of that was forgotten after the colonization of Brazil and the discovery that it could be used for agriculture/drugs/gold.

How's it feel to know that Pakis are actually Indians colonized by Islamic Mughals?

Means very little considering power projection for Muslims is at an all time low. As I said, the Islamic world has not and will never recover from the retribution Genghis Khan inflicted on them. The only reason Islam is remotely tolerated is because its a useful boogeyman for Israel.

pakis are bro-tier. they were colonised by turks, mongols, persians and arabs.

I impregnated a qt persian girl and converted her to orthodoxy. Now go kill yourself you worthless faggot. The chinese have the right idea about how to deal with you people.

>al-aqsa mosque
Israel is going to destroy it, and the Islamic World will watch.

All the talking you muslims do, you can't even defeat tiny Israel. Embarrassing

When poo in the loo's can conquer you in a day, that's not very "brotier".

this

>retribution Genghis Khan inflicted on them
while the mongols were the only people to actually defeat us in a man to man open battle, they converted to islam. and we are on the rebuild from the civil wars and the colonial era. another 50-100 years and we will be the greatest, least degenerate nations left on earth. same cant be said for you though mr.gay-marriage

i impregnated Constantinople and converted her to islambul

>but you wont

Why would we? We mostly needed the books, got them, and used them to make the Renaissance and the Scientific Revolution, which were followed by the Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution, giving rise to the modern age.

You can have you shithole, mate. LOL.

But you having nothing to do with Europe, you are mestizo deformed animals worse than the shittiest Wahhabi, you are the genetical dumpster of the World, a shithole with rape and murder rates higher than fucking India itself, a hellhole where more than 50% of its population has no running Water or basic sanitation.

You are mixed Apes worse than Africans.

Mongolia is a backwater that was used by the USSR to clear mine fields using human bodies instead of equipment. Looks like Islam achieved a lot there.

>rebuild from the civil wars
...Where exactly? Syria? The only reason Assad is even alive is because Russia has an interest there.

Your country barely has a higher GDP per capita.

You can't get you disgusting Monkey.

Your shithole only has bullets to wage 10 minutes of War.

Jungle subhumans talking about Muslims is the cringiest and most ironic thing I have ever read here.

Turkey, saudi arabia, pakistan, iran, malaysia and indonesia are the strongest muslim powers.

pakistan being the only nuclear power that holds a country 5x their size hostage and took kashmir (thats why their brotier).

funny to say we dont hold any influence when we can move anywhere we want in the west if we wanted to and can get people locked up for offending us.

un-cuck yourself before speaking to me again rat,

Attached: trumpsaudimedallion_052017getty[1].jpg (640x360, 33K)

Yeah we get it man you think Islam, a religion that exists solely because it is tolerated by Israel which has its control over the West, is going to somehow be the victor at the end of this cycle. Islam isn't even unified and it's dying a pretty slow and painful death. When you take a step back and look at what Muslims really are, they're nothing more than glorified pittbulls on leashes being marched off to the Vet to be euthanized.

You realize Boko Haram are all niggers right? Look at the appeal... the only people interested in converting to Islam these days are White cuck traitors and niggers. ISIS is a Mossad proxy that uses US weaponary for fuck sake lol

I'm not greek so I don't really give a fuck. I'd rather have a persian qt than a shithole city in roachland. All the persians I met consider you fucking arabs to be subhuman, now I know why.

>turkey
kek literally who? They tried to act hard against Russia and ate their words.

>saudi arabia
This is the only one on the list I will give to you, but that is solely because of the petro dollar which is already collapsing. Do you know what happens when oil is no longer needed?

>t. direct heir to the Portuguese Empire, and through the Portuguese Empire direct heir to the Roman Empire

> Implying Visogoths weren't one of the apes who also destroyed Western Rome

> Implying Jungle Pardo Creatures are heir to anything but woodhuts with no basic sanitation

Oh and really the only reason nobody has invaded Saudi Arabia yet is because it's mostly a check between the US and Russia. Both powers could easily wipe them off the face of the planet overnight and simply annex the oil depots themselves, however, they'd risk confrontation with one another in doing so. The entire Islamic world still exists because it's used as a check and balance between superpowers.

Indeed you did, my friend, indeed you did.

Attached: constantinople 2011.jpg (1600x1067, 544K)

>we
Turkics paraded your caliphs along dung and fucked your puccis.

>petro dollar which is already collapsing. Do you know what happens when oil is no longer needed

>implying the US would ever let the petrodollar collapse

your entire currency is backed by saudi oil. if it collapses, so does your economy

Attached: aZmnxNX_700b[1].jpg (420x420, 28K)

>jungle pardo creature

See Stupid brown chimp.

>brags about destroying Eastern Rome
>calls Visigoths apes for destroying Western Rome
So you read the Qur'an once and think ISIS and the other edgemaster Israeli pawns are really "showing" the West who's in charge? It's like watching a sheep dog explain to a wolf how "Free" and "strong" it is.

Attached: 1459441768537.jpg (536x536, 30K)

This is a turk, is this "you"?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-09-15-09-14.png (720x1280, 878K)

Muslims have been man handled by White nations for the past thousands years.

Get with the times you fucking muslim pigs. three of your fucking countries tried invading Israel and got raped in 15 days.

Christians are trash, you filthu kike slaves are enemies too.

>took kashmir

>what is the Kargil War
>what is the Siachen conflict
>not realizing that india controls the majority of Kashmir

Stop embarrassing yourself.