Mapping out the 1980 White population

This was the White population of the US in 1980.

Attached: WhitePopulation1980.png (4200x3105, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socialexplorer.com/a9676d974c/explore
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187#Legal_challenges
youtube.com/watch?v=yhFA7pRz8Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here's the White population of 2010 and 1940

Attached: WhitePopulation2010.png (4199x3063, 632K)

Attached: WhitePopulation1940.png (4200x3105, 583K)

I didn't realise it was once so white on the Mexican border.

paradise

I thought hispanics wasn't on the census until around ~1965 so there were a lot of """white hispanicas""" in the 1940 census?

During WW2 is when the US started to import Mexican labor and started the mass immigration from Latin America. The Bracero Program was designed in order to refill the factories and farms due to all the Americans who were sent away to fight. When the soldiers came back many of the factory and farm jobs couldn't be refilled so the program was extended until LBJ became president and he terminated it.

Hispanic is not a race and it's a made up word to lump indian hybrids and spaniards

Why do you make these threads every few hours? Do you really think white people are disappearing? Turn off the computer, take a walk, collect your thoughts.

40s, we made the mexicans go home when they were done working.

aren't iberians considered non hispanic?

They don't have to be "disappearing" to have their ethnic interests be in grave danger from being out voted and colonized

it wouldn't have to be made up if there was no different in attitude or crimerates

Hispanics were estimated at around 1.5% of the total US population in 1940, so there a little more than what is represented. Texas 11.5% of people in Texas for example identifies as "Mexican" in 1940.

Thanks OP.

Yes. Peninsulares aren't Hispanic, but castizos are, even if neither has Indio blood.

And this was all according to the subversives' plan.

>aren't iberians considered non hispanic?
Iberians are the only true Hispanics. Hispanic is the culture that came out of Hispania which is the Iberian Peninsula (Spain,Portugal) during Roman times

Many workers in the Bracero program never left.

I haven't made any threads in the last few days. I just wanted to show my map of the 1980 white population so others can use it as a resource, and to show our gradual decline in the last 50 years.

>your southern border was being guarded by the inmates

castizos by definition are 1/4 indian, the word you may be looking for is criollo (who could be up to 1/8 indian)
however i understand what you meant, and no, there are no white latinos, or at least not enough to make a difference in you statistics
sry

>70% White Orange County, California
>70% White California
F

For the record, while New Mexico may be a spichole, the northern half of the state are white/castizos.

Actually California was 66%, but still quit a lot by today's demographics.

The border actually used to mean something back then. 1940s Southern California was probably as white if not more so than Iceland i today. Now the Mexicans are pushing the true border well to the north.

You should probably just color Hawaii and Alaska purple here considering natives.

I didn't make the 1940 map.

Fair enough I guess

Yes, criollo is what I meant, you're right.

Attached: 1528157475827.png (645x730, 27K)

Colonization was one of the most constructive forces on the planet. If anything this is decolonization, a reductive force.

Also according to the 1940 census whites were 54% of the Alaskan population and the white population of Hawaii wasn't counted then.
socialexplorer.com/a9676d974c/explore

Wonder what "White Hispanic" was made for?

What's with that tiny part of Wisconsin that's only 10% white?

Aren't you latino?

Wow Florida got whiter briefly

Attached: 1528390372492.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Probably an Indian reservation.

Yeah but Hispanic itself is a collection of races from mestizo to pure spanish to pure indio

You gringos always say hispanic or mexican but neither of those are a race.

yes?

A few southern states got whiter at Northern states expense.

Boo hoo, it fucking works.

The problem with the "White Hispanic" category is it's unknown how many are actually White and not just "White" as compared to the people in their home country.

Thanks for killing off the white race based conservative god Reagan!!!

>Colonization was one of the most constructive forces on the planet.
Can confirm
t. grew up in zimbabwe and saw the good of colonialism destroyed

Attached: 4c00fa_6295336.jpg (1225x890, 268K)

usa isn't a colony, it's a nation made by white settlers

white people are being replaced and the charts demonstrates
what kind of mental gymnastics do you do to conclude otherwise?

gringos isnt a race so why are you using that word

Attached: 1528169849744.png (403x448, 53K)

supplememtary table 4
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572

Interesting.

>usa isn't a colony, it's a nation made by white settlers
If the USA wasn't a colony then this isn't colonization either. I would like to see the justification that you use to argue that it is though.

>white people are being replaced and the charts demonstrates
>what kind of mental gymnastics do you do to conclude otherwise?
I never said they weren't, but to be clear white people aren't being replaced, they're being out-populated. There are more white people in the US now than there were then, it's just that there are also more of everyone else too and to greater degrees.

Fuck you, America was a white ethno state just like Europe till faggots like you opened the gates.
Now we will never again have common bond, ,values,shared history,or i high trust society .
We the western lost more than we ever gained by welcoming the world

Attached: IMG_0420.jpg (300x275, 40K)

>Decline in White Population

I blame white people for the declining white population. White people are at fault.

Atatched is a map that brings a smile to my face.

The population is a good map - but the child-bearing age and child is the real thing to look for. Demographics and destiny.

I am a white gentile American and this brings a smile to my face.

As the Weather Underground said in the 1960s, we are against everything that's good and decent in honky America.

Can't wait for imperialist AmeriKKKa, the pitiful, helpless giant to stumble and fall over.

Trump and his son-in-law Jared Kushner can't help you. It's too late.

Attached: white-loss-in-population-under-age-20.jpg (2000x1481, 2.18M)

Kids cost too much. Not like we on the farm anymore where the labour would be handy.

>portland
>gain
how?

Birth rates wouldn't even be an issue if we weren't importing Non-Whites by the millions every year.

And in southern Texas.

Wasn't the birth rates that killed the west since Japan has seem problem and didn't just shit the bed and open the gates ..it's our traitors that wanted a mixed society..it's by choice there's not yours

This, if it weren't for immigration the percentage of Whites would have grown. Or at the very least remained the same.

>Kids cost too much. Not like we on the farm anymore where the labour would be handy.

The Mexicans don't think so. You have eight kids work your ass off and three of them take care of you until you die.

>it's our traitors that wanted a mixed society..it's by choice there's not yours

Well a mixed society wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a mass of uneducated religious fanatics.

Do these charts account for changes in what is considered white?

The 1940 one does not I'm afraid, but the 1980 and 2010 ones use the the Non-Hispanic White classification, (In 1980 it was "Not of Spanish origin").

If democracy was real then you would ask the population, do you want to live in a mixed society ,yes or no . No western country was ever asked because the knew the answer would be No

>Well a mixed society wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a mass of uneducated religious fanatics
No it would still be bad. Lower IQ, non existent social cohesion, and a more violent population isn't worth having a multiracial society.

I would argue but there is no point. Again I can just blame white people for mismanaging everything. Literally, I can do that with no second thoughts.

It's a shame but blacks in America had it better before 1965 ,no globalisation so jobs are still around and no mixing means blacks had time to better themselves within own community.
After 65 forced integration and outsourcing of jobs hit black families the hardest

i bet they're counting mutts as white,hopefully it will be 0% everywhere soon as whites dont reproduce

Attached: 1526788090930.jpg (950x720, 103K)

They say MLK was about economic independence in addition to desegregation. They also say that's why they died.

We have to go back.

Attached: 1388357087561.jpg (623x425, 72K)

yeah, happens when you import literally another country into a single state

California definitely took the brunt of mass immigration. Reagan granting amnesty to millions of beaners, the increase of the maximum amount of legal immigrants in 1990, and the courts getting rid of prop. 187 sped up their displacement.

>prop. 187
something that was basically Never even implemented that the left/media in california has literally been spamming/indoctrinating people with for 20 years, "REPUBLICANS ARE RACIST, VOTE DEMOCRAT. NEVER FORGET PROP 187!!!"

> In November 1997, Pfaelzer found the law to be unconstitutional on the basis that it infringed on the federal government's exclusive jurisdiction over matters relating to immigration.
>only the fed can regulate immigration
jesus the irony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187#Legal_challenges

You know, I never really believed all those raza niggers about "retaking mexican lands stolen by america" but now I see it's the inevitable future outcome.
>flood those states with illegals
>have white traitors pass laws protecting them
all they realy need to do now is hand over the keys to the states to the mexican government (drug cartels)

youtube.com/watch?v=yhFA7pRz8Pg

Here's a video I did over US Racial Demographics, past, present, and future populations of racial groups, too.

Attached: DemographicFuture.png (581x460, 160K)

Pretty good, very detailed.

checked! gib land, gringo boi

checked, fuck off paco, we fought a war for that land!

Could you post the map you made at 7:00 so I can save it?