Why are Americans so obsessed with selling us their shitty subsidized milk?

Why are Americans so obsessed with selling us their shitty subsidized milk?

Attached: images[1].jpg (271x186, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM
youtube.com/watch?v=arvU2hFgQvk
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you out it in fucking bags you savage

Why do Canadians have fake eyebrows?

Drink it goy!!! .it has plenty of healthy antibiotics and estrogen

I hear it helps the eyebrows stay on better...

Attached: justin-eyebrow-600x380.jpg (600x380, 15K)

It can also reduce the number of eyebrows you may have to a more average number like 2....

Attached: 4eyebrows.png (978x549, 158K)

It cannot help faggotry, sorry...

Attached: cowboy_pancakes.jpg (610x813, 73K)

Who the fuck else would we sell it to?
>gives our dairy industry a huge boost

>blocks your dairy products
Sorry America, Canada has got all of the milk it needs.

Attached: or-38708.jpg (1143x682, 84K)

To be fair, you can't really maintain proper eyebrows on a diet of 40% s o y.

You're dairy industry is subsidized with $20 billion annually, you'd end up just dumping it all on our markets and destroying our own industry.

Wasn't Trump complaining about the Chinese doing the same thing with steel?

fuckin this what kind of shit is that? probably put mustard in a goddamn boot too

Seriously. Fuck shitty american milk. Fuck them and their monsanto milk

>selling us their shitty subsidized milk?
Your cows keep freezing to death.

Kek

Because it comes in manly bottles and not fagbags

America's shit expensive "organic" milk isn't even as good as regular Canadian milk.

Because you keep drinking it.

Attached: 1458982466856.jpg (645x425, 85K)

American milk is pretty much liquid estrogen. Why all the burgs have gyno

You're the motherfuckers that keep driving over the border to buy the shit. There's video out there of Canadians picking a pallet of milk at Costco clean in eight seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM

Just put it in a bag when you get home you autistic faggot.

Attached: 971591C8-15FF-4EFA-82DE-E26D85F0602C.jpg (271x277, 26K)

YOU FUCKING LOVE OUR MILK SHUT UP YOU FAGGOT

>Hurr durr, I've never heard of organic milk before
Not surprised you leaf faggots can't afford the good milk at the store

Tariffs do not make you buy milk. It is called FREEDOM to drink what you like little leaf.

Happy cows come from California.

Jokes on the yanks, I just turned lactose intolerant at 29 yo

all fucking pajeet traitors. lol.

You fuckers pound away at cheese curds on top of french fries and gravy.

Dairy:
- milk
- processed cheese product
- cream
- butter
- yogurt
- whey protein
- gourmet and aged cheeses

We actually get cucked in Canada, most things are way overpriced here, chicken, eggs/dairy ect is that high because of protectionist bullshit. Trump is doing us a favor by forcing Cuckdeau to stop letting corporate farms fleece us for money.

Because your milk comes in bags and that's fucked up for starters.

So cancel NAFTA then. Nobody's stopping you from making cheese and ice cream with it--which by the way are higher value added products.

Cause we don't subsidize it like our commie southern neighbors or allow (((hormones/steroids))) in our dairy products.

American Frankenmilk

They aren't. All these tariffs are a plan to disrupt the West. Trump is a tool of the Zionist government, he's shown his true colours now. He's a good goy, Baron will get a better seat at Temple now.

Attached: Trump-Pro-Israel.png (852x465, 631K)

I guarantee you guys if you stop drinking the Frankenmilk here in America you will notice a health improvement within 2 months.

Before you go defending milk, yes, real milk is good. But what you buy in Walmart isn't real milk anymore. You must realized they have fucked it up while still teaching you it is healthy.

You will drink our milk and like it!

Your milk is packed to the gills with hormones put in their by the jews who make your food so they can get more money from the jews who sell it to you. It's one of the reason girls are experiencing younger and younger puberties.

Love to cancel NAFTA, it's not to my country's advantage at all. You're probably too young and lazy to realize it was something Reagan and the Republicans lusted for and brought into being. Most Canadians weren't in favour of it.

Attached: Trump AIPAC.jpg (300x216, 11K)

Trudork dying of cancer had fake eyebrow because he lost his from chemo.

>Karl Marx endorsed free trade, because it destroys the middle class, and accelerates the communist revolution
>Karl Marx was the enemy of tariffs and protectionism
>doing the opposite of what Karl Marx wanted makes you an enemy of the west
Ok

There is pus and hormones in your cow milk, it is not indicative of what cow milk generally tastes like.

This. All nafta did for us was ship our jobs to Mexico.

We aren’t, and please don’t buy it so daddy trump can slash farm subsidies.

Its not the hormones its the "right" hormones. You guys just feed the cows the wrong kind.

Yes goy pay 3 times as much for organic milk you wouldn't want (((hormones))) would you?

NAFTA was a creation of the Republicans, you retard. Now his Jewish masters want uncertainty in the West.

Attached: 1434610995431.jpg (454x340, 54K)

Yup, and we shifted from selling finished products to raw resources. Fuck NAFTA, kill it for real.

Attached: download.jpg (445x113, 12K)

And added antibiotics, and Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone.
Oh you thought rBGH was no longer in milk? Sorry that's only because they don't inject it directly into the cow anymore. They feed it to the cow mixed in with the feed, this is a legal loophole.

It's only "shitty" because you find it so difficult to get it from a jug to a bag without spilling three-quarters of it. That's why it's so expensive.

>They feed it to the cow mixed in with the feed, this is a legal loophole.
have cows, this shit is laughably retarded

I recently had a similar experience. I LOVED to drink milk through my entire life, and out of nowhere, at 26, drinking milk gives me a terrible stomach ache. I've switched to almond milk, which even then I only have on occasion.

It's a metaphor you cuck! Now open wide..

What kind of moron pours it into a bag? You can get it in jugs OR bags here.

holy shit this so much
fucking disgusting leaf faggots put their milk in bags and have the gall to criticize our milk as shitty

they need you to eat the onions

retarded as in true or made up?

>NAFTA was a creation of the Republicans
Yup, leave it to a /yourguy/ to fuck it all up.
youtube.com/watch?v=arvU2hFgQvk

Attached: idiot.jpg (846x395, 40K)

its not everywhere. when i lived in manitoba there were none of those shitty milk bags, but when i moved to ontario recently its what everyone buys here, weird as hell but you get accustomed to it.

abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420

Attached: bush signs nafta.jpg (635x357, 38K)

Are you really that ignorant of your own politics?

The impetus forNAFTAbegan withPresident Ronald Reagan, who proposed a North American common market in his campaign.

In 1984, Congress passed the Trade and Tariff Act. Thatgave the president "fast-track" authority to negotiatefree trade agreements. It removesCongressionalauthority to change negotiating points. Instead, it allows Congress only the ability toapprove or disapprove the entire agreement.That makes negotiation much easier for the administration. Trade partners don't have to worry that Congress will nitpick specific elements.

Attached: TrumpIsrael.jpg (800x453, 44K)

u have to realize that most of these right wing retards are like 12 years old so they're completely cluless about history

>you'd end up just dumping it all on our markets and destroying our own industry
You're telling me that your industry can't compete with the big strong Americans'?

Attached: 1443818724717.jpg (855x642, 286K)

Funny how you omit the part about crying about the Chinese doing the same thing to you. just lol.

The milk producers fucked over Maxine berneir in the conservative leadership. They deserve this like it providence.

Attached: 6DBB0463-8908-4020-881F-D5F44253E768.jpg (1536x1293, 227K)

There's a difference. The Chinese are soulless insect people that subsist on a nickel a day to produce their products, whereas America is simply that damn good.