Really makes ya think

Really makes ya think...

Attached: tumblr_BLUE.TSUNAMI.IMPEACHSJwjhUg.jpg (960x681, 93K)

Kinda racist I think. Koreans don't have slanty eyes but I'm sure we can overlook the artist's own innate bigotry against Asians as "creativity".

No, not really. The agreement will end with China being the guarantor of DPRK national security (including China's nukes) whilst America is the guarantor of RoK's security with our nukes.

Relations normalize, the Korean War OFFICIALLY ends, the Two Koreas enter into a more beneficial relationship and a bit of improvement in global peace happens.

that's a pretty good cartoon

Well, thats a whole load of bad in one pic...slanty eyes, pedo level depiction of Trump, played like a fiddle (Koreans 'don't' fiddle), with a delivery device shaped like a butt plug...
Thanks Wapo, and thank you Jeff Bezos...

Funny AF.
Left is turning into a bunch of racist assholes.
Now they are making fun of the North Korean leaders physical traits because of the TDS.
MAGA - runs fucking DEEP.

Hope that's not a holopsicon

Nice slanty eyed chick picture

TRUMP IS A NORTH KOREAN AGENT

I see the Jews have successfully tricked you into believing the world only consists of left and right extremism.

they do you are racist if you say otherwise.

You weeb

What the fuck are you talking about. We have such slanty eyes that its a common problem that our vision is obstructed by our eyelids to the point where double eyelid surgery is a normal procedure for us. Stop ignoring our physical differences.

i doubt libs have ever heard of that

It doesn't actually, I',m not even sure what i'm looking at.

Only a Jew could make (((((((ART))))))) that disgusting. What's the author's name?

The flag checks out

쌍꺼풀 수술을 받았어?

Confirmed. Artist is a Kike.

Attached: kike confirmed.jpg (800x600, 49K)

playin trump like fiddle..

this

bamping

Attached: 1518244218824.jpg (293x301, 11K)

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)