THE FUCKING KIKES HAVE DONE IT AGAIN

THE FUCKING KIKES HAVE DONE IT AGAIN

PRE ORDER CANCELED

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-230811.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgIIlaw3C-8
twitter.com/ritt_kyle/status/1006366194834632704
youtube.com/watch?v=c5AFHu8Xrw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope you know she did this in the DLC prequel to the first Last of Us except it was a black girl, I don't know what you were expecting

Dedicated their entire trailer to lesbians

Attached: SOYNY.jpg (1980x964, 288K)

Literally a gentile girl SHOAH'd by a Jewess.

This is our future, and it's b-beautiful..

Attached: 1526827519306.png (499x513, 283K)

Holy shit, he’s real!

There are no balls to be at risk of touching, therefore it's not gay.

Is this battlefield?

So(n)y exclusive. Literally the first thing they presented at their conference.

Attached: 1528767418079.jpg (561x669, 78K)

Attached: 1527838548804.jpg (720x713, 36K)

>tfw day 1 microtransactions

The nose on that girlfriend.

which game is this?

>So(n)y
kek

Not to be pushed in a Church setting then have a pause in the presentation to change the venue to an autotorium.

Forced as hell and probably organized by Israeli born Duckman of Jewish decent.

Here's a radical fucking thought:

Grow up and stop buying video games, then maybe these SJW vidya companies will go out of business

or

Continue buying them and then bitch on pol happy to be a consumerist fat incel NEET piece of shit

Kill yourselves, all of you

Attached: disdainforplebs.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

What does Lil Tay's pussy look like?

when are marketers going to realize that consumers want two hot, masculine daddies playing tonsil hockey and not wiminz or twinks?

Stop giving incels shit, without them your mother wouldn't have a job.

Last of us 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=SgIIlaw3C-8

OH THE HORROR 2 GIRLS KISSING WILL SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Fucking dumb twat, off yourself asap.

Attached: 1518328238425_0.jpg (228x320, 21K)

weak

>Fucking dumb twat
Someone forgot their proxy.

what game is this?

>tfw 90% of pol plays vidya and bitches about niggers online while being a NEET

Holy shit I cannot fathom playing vidya beyon dhte age of 15. There are actual losers in their 20s and 30s still playing vidya. THe 2nd hand shame I feel through the internet is unbearable. Please, please die

Attached: cringge.png (399x322, 42K)

fucking this! I think ist time for a new counter culture that rejects entertainment media as a whole

the entertainment media (comics, movies, video games) is the reason why so many white males act like manchildren and dont grow up

Attached: 1528206524911.png (381x353, 36K)

twitter.com/ritt_kyle/status/1006366194834632704

Attached: 1522888724837.gif (500x280, 884K)

>no nooooooooooo I don't want to grow up I want to stay home and play vidya at home with mommy as a good NEET and post nigger nigger on Jow Forums! If you take this from me you're just a jew!

>this scene can be turned off for $9.95

Bro, you need to give it a rest.

The only child here is you.

MATZO'D

This is a ridiculous childish mindset on the level of "oh maybe they'll stop making movies if you don't go" the reality of movies like video games is that this won't happen. Did anyone learn anything from the failures of the conservatives and the culture war in the 60's and beyond? When you decide to concede ground and run and hope "well maybe they'll just go away!" they simply grow stronger and more radical because they are unopposed. You may not like video games but they aren't going anywhere and they are going to be shaping culture like movies and TV have been for the last 40 years, Concede yet another cultural battle and you're only fucking yourself harder. Remember, "just drop out" is a meme because your enemies simply consolidate power and then come kill you later.

>he unironically preorders games
>he unironically preordered some shitty movie game
>he unironically owns a sonyggerstation 4

Attached: 1527397897417.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

“Hey, Basedsauce, Michael here!”

The Lez of Us Jew

This game is literally fake and gay.

>they are pushing people away from vidya
good

I don't know why anyone liked the first one. Elle was a 10-year-old who could take six shots without dying and easily take down fully grown men. Of course, she's scary. She's inhuman. She's already a Jewish avatar of "The Future is Female" feminity. Of course she's going to plumb the depths of Jewish quim.

Vidya is degenerate.

fucking dyke has a tattoo and you faggots whining about a kiss?

Attached: pol-described.jpg (500x499, 43K)

exactly, mediums in which ideas and information can be transmitted cant be degenerate, just the establishment of the industry

if it werent for gamergate, most of the stuff we'd worked for wouldnt be here today

youtube.com/watch?v=c5AFHu8Xrw4

Oy cunt stop using digits software to push ur kike agenda.

Attached: am0Be97V_700wa_0.gif (400x204, 27K)

And it's beautiful!

Attached: pedo.webm (640x361, 2.92M)

the power of meme magic

Attached: 1507082805878.gif (300x367, 52K)

would 92% nut

Attached: 1527930035658.png (449x425, 318K)

If you were planning to give money to Sony to begin with, you're part of the problem.

Isn't this the game where that girl has the only known cure for the fungus killing everyone?

>goes lesbo and fucks humanity over
SJW's unintentionally revealing their hand

MMMM YESS SLURP SLURRRP BRAAAAAP SNFFFFFF

Stop buying consoles and console games you incels. Buy a pc and pc games instead like a man. Learn how to program and make your own game.

Console gaming is pozzed beyond repair honestly, at least with the open nature of PC as a platform you can filter out this trash instead of having EVERY dev pushing it.

did you see my thread on /v/

Where is their husband?

lmao wtf, where is the action and mushroom zombies? we live in the age of soap opera video games.

>we live in the age of soap opera video games

Attached: mfhryk.jpg (335x250, 66K)

They can't make a soap opera Anno.
Yet