Black CoWorkers Hate You

Another example of diversity enriching the workplace, thecoli talking about how much they hate working around white people.

Attached: Coli.png (963x670, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/threads/cacs-at-work-unappreciation.635674/
youtube.com/watch?v=jhQI4w1eV80
wrr.nl/publicaties/verkenningen/2018/05/29/de-nieuwe-verscheidenheid
nrc.nl/nieuws/2018/05/29/het-gaat-niet-meer-alleen-over-turken-en-marokkanen-a1604700
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
thecoli.com/threads/the-real-truth-is-wall-street-regulates-congress-the-offical-bernie-sanders-circlejerk-thread.402583/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread link
thecoli.com/threads/cacs-at-work-unappreciation.635674/

>I feel them getting mad

this is something that is seriously WRONG with black people. They blame their internal emotions on white people. The number of times a song has come on at work and the blacks come running at me like "YOU PUT THIS ON TO SHAME/HURT US" and I'm here like bitch I ain't no DJ it's the fucking radio!!!

"yeah but you musta reckested it or sommat!"

PARANOID NIGGERS IS A REAL DISEASE WE NEED TO ISOLATE THEIR TRIBE

jealous insecurity typical of pocs. anyone with an once of redpill already knows this.

Negroes have a major inferiority complex lmao. The intelligent ones do anyway. Many of them hold these radical political views that blacks are oppressed or whatever but it always hits them when they're the only black person in an advanced class or they can't find another black person to have a serious conversation with.

Looks like she works with white liberals and hipsters so she probably has a point.

Lol, the coli is basically the shitty nigger version of Jow Forums. There was a thread on there where all the dumb nogs bragged about ordering their steak overcooked and how "the only pink I eat is pussy"

So the feelings mutual.
Good to know.

Attached: 1527331780377.gif (554x400, 120K)

>gentrified neighborhood
I don't get it. Would she rather come home to a ghetto? What's the thought process here?
>niggers

Go to lipstickalley forums. It's full of black women and its far worse in terms of bitterness.

Ironically they hate white men but seem to love sleeping with them.

Blacks foolishly thinking they're the smartest person in the room is aperfect example of the unwarranted self importance that blacks typically have.
Blacks have the highest levels of reported self-esteem among any race in the United States, despite being the least educated, least healthy, most likely to commit crime and most violent race. There are a few blacks who work in similar areas to mine and I imagine they all go home thinking they're the smartest people in the company, and I can say firsthand they are not even close

this is more of a woman thing than a black thing desu, anyone who has ever worked in an office knows this

some bitch you've never spoken to legitimately, genuinely hates you for no reason whatsoever

>literally bragging about being antisocial and rude.
>"I bees the smartest and hardest workin mufuggah dere but dem wypepo aways be tryin to talk to me an shit takin a nigguh out his zone and shit"

>black coworkers
Now there's an oxymoron if I ever seen one

Ryan Faulk had a chart of a study that showed they overestimated their intelligence by an average of 30 points.

this

They're so lacking in self-awareness. They actually had to make laws that require people to hire blacks, rent or sell housing to them, admit them into schools, to even let them sit in a restaurant or swim in a pool.

>Black CoWorkers Hate You

So I guess we do have something in common.

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

>being so racist you can't even participate in small talk
Holy shit, psychoanalysis is pseudoscientific tripe, but projection sure as hell seems to be real.

>smarter than
>don’t kiss nobody’s ass

Sometimes I’m glad black people have their own things

for some reason I have a feeling that site is ran by a bunch of jews trying to radicalize the black community

Attached: zz.png (1540x687, 155K)

Thank god niggers will go extinct from abortion!

This is perfectly reasonable. Of course blacks hate working with whites. Whites hate working with blacks, too. It's natural that the animosity goes both ways.
Forcing totally different tribes to coexist is the endgame of globalism, but it's absolutely, demonstrably, against human nature. We hate those from outside our tribe.
This person is honestly on the same page as most of Jow Forums. If she got her wish - segregation of the races - then Jow Forums would get their wish, too.

>daps received

Attached: bodie.png (211x242, 59K)

>Dap

Attached: 1518760582070.png (554x400, 52K)

literally not a single black or woman in my office

work hard boys - the higher up you go the less there are

They love saying that they have to work twice as hard as white people to get where they are, but all they fucking do is gossip with shaniqua.

If we're talking about exceptionally intelligent blacks here I may be able to sympathize with them... but I don't know if that's the case.

What I know is that working with normies, be it Stacy's or John, or Chad is living hell to those of us who see things as they are.

Normies are inane, dumb, and flat people. They all can hang for all I care.

Iv worked around "diverse" people for a decade and realised pretty quickly how much they hate the whites.
It gets even worse when one of them becomes a manager or has power over you.

They are eternal fucks ups. I had a non white manager who used to post emails out to everyone about "White Racism" and the emails had no grammar and were full of spelling mistakes. Everyone thought she was dumb as rocks and a tyrant, and in the end she realised she had no friends and became a nicer person.

One day her daughter came into the office after school and was sitting in the lunch room. Next day we found nigger graffiti on some of the chairs and it turned out to be the daughter. The lady who narked to HR about it got called a racist and was told to be "More understanding"...…...Was another step to the red pill for me.

Sounds like Obama

>Aw hell naw, I be smarter than them wypipo
Holy shit, the Dunning-Kruger here is through the roof.

thecoli, it's named after the colosseum, right? Do they think nogs built that? Or did they misspell it as the coliseum?

I DONT KISS NOBODYS ASS, AND I DONT NEED NO MANS! I'M A QUEEN! SLAY!

>they dont like me because i'm smarter than them
hmm we hear this a lot from a certain group of people a lot.

She talks about how " qualified " she is and how smart they are, but I'd bet money they burned all of their bridges when they couldn't keep the affirmative job given and now they pay money onto some stupid ass forum where they can be tracked.

>They love saying that they have to work twice as hard as white people to get where they are, but all they fucking do is gossip with shaniqua.

My experience with them in the office world is they are either on facebook or shopping online during work hours. When the work loads stack up they palm it off to others who have finished all their work.

Then in meetings when they are being called out for not getting work done its "I Dindu Nuffin, its (insert name here)'s fault.

>What I know is that working with normies, be it Stacy's or John, or Chad is living hell to those of us who see things as they are.

Oh fuck off. Let people be. You don't have to be friends with everyone, but you should try to get as much shit done as possible with everyone you interact with at work.

Talk to them about shit at work. Solve problems with them and help them do more shift, faster, and better. Avoid conversations about personal shit, partly because that is boring in the best of circumstances with most people, but mostly because it serves no actual purpose -- you're paid to work. Earn the paycheck.

They dont abide by our social rules. They have there own cultural norms.

Most white guys think its overly agressive to start telling a girl how great her hair looks and yelling across the room when theyre going out on a date.

"just so many ppl here think they are above being a decent individual for some reason and its pathetic"

Works here, too.

>Okay, can we bring back segregation then?
>AYO DIS NIGGA BE RACIS AS SHIT YO! WE JUST WANT EQUALITY MANE! God DAMN fuckin cracka-ass colonizin bitches up in this shit...

I first read E. Coli.

the-ecoli.com is just the nigger version of Jow Forums

>e-coli

Just fucking dox them and report them to their white bosses and hope they have the stones to fire them

They go on retreats to get away from h'White people:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhQI4w1eV80

Attached: retreat.jpg (1314x752, 162K)

If only they would stay there.

Chads are alright. They're just being who we all wish we were. Good on them. Yeah but Johns and Stacys can hang.

We tried to integrate them, live with them, give them opportunities we don't even give to whites or Asians. We tried to become friends. We fucking died to free them. Hundreds of thousands of white males shed their blood on American soil FOR THEM.

And do they appreciate any of it? Do they return our friendship? No. They sneer at us. Prey on us. Steak from us.

Not realizing that we could destroy ALL of them in short order.

No more. Let us all stop this madness. It is time for them to deport themselves back to Africa. Let them go extinct.

I hate these dumb niggers
I can't wait for the race war

Most Chads are alright and will try to hook you up.

Johns are backstabbing cunts though

This. It’s like she’d rather get mugged on the way home and hear gunshots all night than live safely around some wypipo. What a dumb bitch

They do work twice as hard unless it's physical labor because mental work isn't easy for them.

The ancient romans were a mostly black/mullato people.

lol, GTFO

My mom works in an office and the way she talks about her woman coworkers and how they treat newcomers is just like this.

Every single one looks like a man.

Self hating whites don’t realize that their positions make don’t make them immune to a nigger’s hatred towards whites. Most blacks don’t know the differences between left and right. If you’re white, you’re an enemy.

Attached: 61659B56-C3AE-4D19-892E-2D0ED0F457DA.jpg (750x487, 79K)

uironically

thats why 'diversity' has a net negative, people are inherently xenophobic, since its always been an evolutionary advantage, there is always natural distrust - its study proven
Full report (in Dutch) : wrr.nl/publicaties/verkenningen/2018/05/29/de-nieuwe-verscheidenheid

nrc.nl/nieuws/2018/05/29/het-gaat-niet-meer-alleen-over-turken-en-marokkanen-a1604700

Attached: q90890uhnfAM.png (964x709, 127K)

>Be dumbest, laziest, smelliest group of people
>Be most privileged group. Most free money. Most affirmative action. Jobs and schools they don't deserve.
>"Oh my god we're so oppressed! White people compliment me on my speech because I don't talk like all the other toothless niggers!"

>a fucking cenk emoji

Cenk's bulls are using the ecoli

and yet companies are falling over themselves to hire them for diversity

Diversity used to be good, you were mixing two groups of Americans with similar American values and everyone was coming out better for it.
But then things went to shit in the 90's when the scotus stopped enforcing integration, white flight followed, and rap went mainstream.

>Be dumbest, laziest, smelliest group of people
Hasidic Jews?

Niggers think that just because they got pushed through a university that it makes them qualified to hold any real responsibility. I don't give a fuck if you have a masters degree, nobody wants to put a person who can't properly pronounce the word 'ask' in a position of any worth.

/thread

Attached: 1472531541892.jpg (559x558, 49K)

Neet. Can white people claim the word "Cac" and say black people can't say it because it's racist?

i wonder if the ape knows that no one of her co workers give a shit about her ape opinions? probably not lol

That's fine. I hate them too.

Attached: 1527653756906.jpg (480x480, 32K)

There’s a term for this: it’s called the Dunning Krueger effect.

its sad but whatever

the same reason they love religions like islam or black hebrew shit (same reason the kikes love judaism): because it allows them to be a supremacist

if your religion classes non believers as inferior then you might just be following a shitskin religion. (chosen vs goyim, kafir, infidel etc).

inferiority complex + projection = big problem for whites

women in general dont know wtf they are doing. sheboons are just noise. use the men as the litmus test on current racial animosity.

I see you haven’t thought this through at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

>The Dummy Nigger Effect

Attached: 1504657784820.jpg (480x480, 63K)

gee I wonder what’s stopping that (((wish)))

I never associated with niggers at my workplace either. Why would I choose to do that if it can be avoided?

I bet that nigger does. He had 30 years of experience and I replaced his old black ass in 2 months because he wouldn't stop trying to physically intimidate the boss, who is Indian. I also got two offices, one in the main building and one in the warehouse; I took his salary; and he never came back for his pallet jack, so that's now mine, too. Now I have no black coworkers and I've never been so fucking content with a job in my life. They have next to no frontal lobe. We're just better than them.

>radically different groups of people need outside influence to hate each other
Don’t be a dumbfuck leaf.

checked and keked

>he wouldn't stop trying to physically intimidate the boss, who is Indian
Did he do that thing where they repeat the same phrase over and over again?
>where you poo, nigga?
>where you poo, nigga?
>where you poo, nigga?
>where you poo, nigga?

>blacks don’t know the difference between left and right whites
Or Jews and Gentiles, for the matter.

Diversity was literally never good.

it's a reference to e.coli because they're shitskin

Attached: msnbc-joy-red-wig-wants-macron-to-rule-united-states-two-countries.jpg (350x363, 27K)

Is this ironic? You're literally on a board dedicated to talking about how much you hate working with, living with, interacting with and exiting with black people.

You are such a naive cunt. Must be new here.

Why do they do this? I'd love a good answer, if anyone has one.

Just found the guy recently and I love every video he posts.

They're too self conscious. If they ignore their inner nigger, we treat them like any other asshole. Do they think white people get along with each other? White people are competitive as fuck.

>Not posting the Bernie Circle Jerk
thecoli.com/threads/the-real-truth-is-wall-street-regulates-congress-the-offical-bernie-sanders-circlejerk-thread.402583/

>We tried to integrate them, live with them, give them opportunities we don't even give to whites or Asians. We tried to become friends. We fucking died to free them. Hundreds of thousands of white males shed their blood on American soil FOR THEM.

You also mass enslaved them for hundreds of years like chattel

>'hehe I'm smarter and better than all my coworkers'
>completely isolated and unable to interact properly with the rest
>total lack of professionalism
and then they wonder why nobody wants to work with them or they can't advance their careers

youngin', dappin' ain't dabbin'.

These laws were also made for Jews and they're not lacking self-awareness one bit.

MUH HOLOHOAX

this.

Yes, he did.
I guess you could say that's why he got shitcanned.

Attached: download.jpg (219x133, 5K)

compensating intellectual inferiority complex by trying to assert physical superiority, very primitive and infantile behaviour

>but it always hits them when they're the only black person in an advanced class or they can't find another black person to have a serious conversation with.
God I know that feel.
Only other black person around my age I've ever had a decent conversation with was my sister, and she's almost 7 years older than me (and arguably the only person I know that's more of a disgusting, perverted recluse than I am).

Not their fault.

Different cultures are not compatible and should not be working side to side. Honestly I can even see their point, office cucks are over friendly to niggers to the point it’s awkward.

>You also mass enslaved them for hundreds of years like chattel
We did? Jeez wish I could remember the day I rounded up all the niggers and put them in slavery. Oh yea that's right I wasn't even fucking alive yet.

Not one black today was ever a slave nor one white a slaveowner.

I run my own business, the physical requirements keep women out, the intellectual ones keep the blacks out despite what Shaniqua sez.

Attached: casual.jpg (1280x857, 172K)

not to mention it was probably mostly rich jews and shit that owned the slaves, or at the most a VERY tiny percentage of the population. so stupid.