Jews refuse to say Jesus name

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQvXstfQos

Jump to 00:58

Attached: TheOneWhoCannotBeNamed.png (791x565, 596K)

It's a religion. It means they're delusional. Throw her in a landfill.

Jews are of their father the devil

>but, but Christianity is a Jewish trick!
Vargtards BTFO

Attached: 1528761817505.jpg (512x448, 107K)

If they say it out loud they think you will hear the lack of real emotion. They lie to outsiders out of hatred.

Now I know.

>I want you to meet the pastors here.
>They're both Jewish!

Attached: 1528722393663.jpg (720x317, 54K)

woah

Yeah man, it totally makes me want to mix with my Jewish brother in Christ man. Wooooo yeah! Go chumps!

Attached: 1526849078897.png (324x401, 150K)

Soon.

Attached: Amalekia.png (403x600, 136K)

It's funny because they themselves say that a jew can't believe in Jesus... It really makes me think

Only in vain.

>Christians get the rope
You need to get close if you want to rope us. Can you sling a lasso from 200 yards?

What, you thought I was hoarding guns for your gayass ethnostate? I won't be fighting for you or for the cultural Marxists. I'll be fighting for myself and those I care about.

Go ahead, Fashboy. Make my day.

Attached: 2389-priest-with-gun.jpg (600x463, 217K)

its because yehosha (yeshua) was the name they used to give god before ywvh

ywvh was borrowed from arabs

Attached: baphomet.jpg (570x448, 87K)

yes yes... It has nothing to do with the fact they think he is worse than Hitler... It's all about the name... Well thought!

Before anything, I am a Christian. Only kikes, degenerates and enemies of civilization don't side with Jesus.

>during this time, ((((shockingly)))) my marriage came to an end
>it had happened, it had been building over a long time
Start at 2:20

Women are the dumbest things on this entire planet.

create a reservation for jews

send all the lawyers to the reservation

they can sue each other

suing someone means you eat on their soul

so instead of eating food, it is more like sucking spiritual blood

they can just do that to each other

we will see how long they live

probably not very long

like an ant farm

where you don't take care of the ants

It's almost like they are vampires or something

in my opinion the only jew that can be trusted is one who invites the wrath, death threats, curses, and attacks of their fellow jews by daring to choose Jesus over their luciferian babylonian talmud.
if they are willing to risk that, then im willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I still look at those strange, they are still jews... And I have a hard time trusting them at all.

Jews don't even bat an eyelash when they see your fedora-tier pagan futhark runes and mjolnir pendants, but they react like vampires when they see a cross

if you read the scriptures, it's clearly spelled out that Christ came for the children of israel but, because of their disobedience and lack of faith, He called to Him the nations (literally "goyim") to glorify Him

the jews know they fucked up. they gave their God the finger and now He's watching over us instead. they've basically spent the past two thousand years with their fingers stuck in their ears going "NOPE NOPE NOPE DIDN'T HAPPEN" but they know damn well it did

the true redpill is Jesus

I saw less than 10 videos from oneforisrael, I already learned that:
>Jews think that messianic jews are worse than Hitler, thats the words they used
>They are forbidden to say his name
>They jump his name not to read it, because he is an anti-semite
>They think that the NT is a book about persecuting jews
>Some didn't know that Jesus was a jew, and that the NT was a book made by jews
>The rabbis jump Isaiah 53, so they can't read the prophecy that obviously shows Jesus
>They hate churches
>They say that if a jew believes in Jesus, he is no longer a jew, and is a betrayer of his people

All that, while Jow Forums retardly keeps pushing the Jesus is uh kike n shiet

if they say his name they feel the burn

So then we will cut out their tongues and burn it into thei forehead

bingo. nice holy bubz

>WE

you do your gore shit, I will just keep on praising Jesus

Isaiah 53 kills the Jew

Attached: angelOfTheLord.jpg (640x695, 44K)

Considering Jews have a long history of converting to Islam or Christianity to blend in and subvert, you’re right to be suspicious. Check out the Conversos and the Jesuit connection - a large number of the original founding members of the organization were Jew converts

Why u hide behind memeflag, jew ?

Pretty wonderful story OP. She is a sister in Christ now.

Walk the grass path brother, I hail you. I will trod among the boulders and my drum shall beat revenge.

Chek'd
Purge these unholy fucks before they take everything from you, soon they will be taking our lives just like they did in their wars for Israel.

Attached: 11528587314735.jpg (290x265, 31K)

They refuse to say it because of this. Think about it. It is true.

Attached: classic reverse psychology.png (702x280, 44K)