Should Privacy Be a Human Right?

At my college I just found out that the showers are communal and have no privacy curtains. Personally I don't even think i can go if they don't resolve this issue. How can i shower if there's no privacy curtains? Shouldn't I have a right not to be seen naked considering all the other rights there are?

This is a political issue because if the U.S wants to claim they care so much about human rights they have to do something about this.

Attached: shower.jpg (496x323, 37K)

Privacy is not a right in the Netherlands and the people there would tell you that you simply have body dysmorphia because you don't work out.

I mean lets be serious. Is it a small dick? irregular breasts? All the things a parnet NEEDS TO KNOW before getting invested in you. And you are willing to hide these things so that you can subvert others and they can subert you.

Dis.gus.ting.

I do workout though. How will that prevent me from getting embarrassed about getting a boner though? Also how will that get rid of the mole on my dick that is what is making me embarassed?

You'd have died in 1970's junior high school and high school gym.

Those are the gayest showers I've seen my dude, the ones at my college had a small above waist height division, dunno if it has change, probably has.

So, you're gay....

No im not gay.

everyone but me gotta learn this is a much better system.

>just found out that the showers are communal
lol
cool story faggot

what's wrong with a boner? if someone else is looking at it, it's because they enjoy looking at it.

I picked up my first girlfriend in a campsite shower block.

Dude, if you get a stiffy from seeing guys naked, you're gay.

Why was your girlfriend in a male shower room?

I'm worried people will make fun of me or think I'm gay if I have a boner

The thought of anyone seeing me naked gives me a boner. The thought of my grandmother seeing me naked gives me a boner and I have zero attraction to her

Male shower room? oh honey, they didn't have genders! it was just a shower block.

Christ america is like a muslim country sometimes

then wash yourself with a bone. other men know it doesn't specifically mean you're horny, and lie you said there are not even women there to judge. :/

Your country sounds barbaric as fuck. Men and women showered together and there were no curtains?

I have a mole on my dick and the other guys will laugh at me

>How can i shower if there's no privacy curtains?
Maybe buy yiur own accomadations instead of using public facilities.
Public toilets, and showers i suppose, shoild be unisex and open.

waist high divisions dont do jack shit, im 6,4. my peripheral vision has dick in it in on all sides if i step into a community shower that has those. full walls or why even fucking bother....

say the gays keep eyeing your junk
sue them
give me some

problem solved
2 birds one stone

kek identify as trans as shower with the broads

How can I buy a shower in my dorm room?

Then id get a boner as well

I know imagine having to be around those broads and their ten shampoo bottles a piece, menstruating away clogging the drains with their hair yentering about handbags and doilies. Yeah lookin at tits is fun and all but it wears fuckin thin after a while

Scared people will see your micro penis?

means the transition is working then innit?

>America
>UN flag

???

>in my dorm room?

Maybe buy a real apartment with a real bathroom instead of living on the on-campus cuck facilities?

Dicklet detected

Sorry for your showertime discomfort.
Truth is we were all born far too late to enjoy any real privacy. Youd have to go full Kazcynski to truly get some privacy in the west of the 21st century.

>Personally I don't even think i can go if they don't resolve this issue. How can i shower if there's no privacy curtains? Shouldn't I have a right not to be seen naked considering all the other rights there are?
You could shower in bathing suits which would allow you to shower while also not being naked (and also negate any such human right case which doesn't exist anyway). But let's face it, you're much more likely to be made fun of for that no matter how ugly and unsightly you are. Also
>caring what other people think
>he's never showered after gym
>he's never played a sport
Are you even 18?

you are a lesbian trans

You are transitioning

Why would I get an apartment? Then it will be harder to be involved in the social aspect of the university

Dude. You clearly never went to the gym or played sports. You never shower after. And of course I care what people think I'm not mentally ill

You are a lesbian trans

If they point out the mole on your dick it means that they where looking at your dick aka they are faggots

>Then it will be harder to be involved in the social aspect of the university

Either you socialize in the shower or you get your own fucking room

Jesus, you're such a beta.

I'm like 90% this is just a bait/shitpost thread at this point but just in case you're actually this triggered by taking a shower...
>two a day practices during high school
>shower after the morning practice so I'm clean at school. Typically skipped the second shower because it's not usually necessary
>very common for freshmen to be nervous going into the showers which just encourages the upper classmen to fuck with them
Once you get past like the first week of high school you should be used to the whole thing. Which means you're either home schooled, underage, or have never played a sport. Being overly self conscious is typical of people under 20 (studies demonstrate this but it should be pretty obvious). If you'd like to learn more I'm sure there is some sort of 'puberty and you' type book at your local library if you're some kind of sissy, or go to a local swimming pool once a week to get used to group showers.

>his school never had penis inspection day
You should probably get that looked at

Take a dookie in the shower

Ahhh reminds me of navy bootcamp

It's hard to believe men will take their children into these situations yet scream bloody murder if they were to see nudity on television, phone or computers.

My gym has one of these, I like using it because the boomers get upset when the see my uncut cock

I was a bit apprehensive about this but then realised people are just like you. Unless you're going to an openly gay shower then everyone is going to try their best to not look at your dick

At a college? Here's what you do:
1. Insist that privacy is a human right and you want individual showers. They will either
a) give you what the fuck you want, or more likely
b) insist that it's not, in which case move on to
2. If they insist privacy is not a human right, then demand that all locks are removed from campus, be it lockers, suitcases, doors or even passwords. they will either
a) refuse to remove the locks from campus, in which case assert that they are being hypocritical faggots, and you can assert that they are faggots as they and by proxy their teachings, have willingly forfeited consistency, or
b) they remove the locks, in which case you invade their privacy at your leisure and make use of all available things and information until they learn their lesson and admit they were faggots, or you learn your lesson that a world with no privacy is a good thing when other people have bank accounts and sexual intercourse.

Do colleges have no-curtain showers like this for girls too?

Any femanons that can sneak us some vids?

Attached: 5338.jpg (569x428, 23K)

You'll fucking live.