That clip at 6:45. explain that! (also post source if you got it)

that clip at 6:45. explain that! (also post source if you got it)

youtube.com/watch?v=m_4dqX2LML0

Attached: wtf.png (233x280, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIXO2Izb6P0
time.com/5309791/meghan-harry-live-figures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah yes, the ol MKUltra-waifu

A glitch in the matrix.

Attached: ShapeShifter.jpg (225x358, 98K)

Look again. They are BOTH masks.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIXO2Izb6P0

don't be this dumb

time.com/5309791/meghan-harry-live-figures/

People dont know this, but once you marry into an elite bloodline, youre cloned (in case something happens to you, because youre a high value asset), but you have to sign a confidentiality contract and not talk about it.

This is all true, many people, which include Megan Merkle, are actually robots, technically bio-android robots, but its very difficult to get this kind of video segment of them

Attached: 1528769168592.jpg (539x479, 37K)

Youre wrong, as if the wealthy dont have enough money to create an entire wax museum in order to cover up the fact that they clone their elites.

Attached: 1526878948713.jpg (243x321, 12K)

Yes, this is it right here

Looks like harry mask when he turns his head

That was pretty uncanny valley.

what even is the context of this show
you think harry and whateverhernameis are just gonna sit in a booth with normal audience member at that show?
I bet its just like this
>hey welcome back to the show, look here we have 2 with the harry and hiswife masks on being funny

why do you keep posting the same fucking people wearing masks? Dumb fuck, harrys face doesnt move either. KYS and stop posting this garbage.

that shit creepy anyways & should be locked in the Westminster basement

holy shit this board is subhumans

The queen’s a reptile

it's still fucking wierd even if masks

Attached: ary-mehn-masks.png (1000x723, 808K)

How is two people joking around in masks 'fucking weird'? Do you post threads like this every Halloween?
I hope you know, you do so much fucking damage to real conspiracy by peddling drooling shit like this.

sage

>damage to real conspiracy
the fuck are you talking about? are trying to guilt me into using my post priviledge correctly or something?

1. I asked to explain this
2. I asked for source

Did those people pose as "royals" or was it made known they wear masks? And it IS fucking wierd to wear a quite life like face of another person no matter what and outside of USA halloween isn't a thing too.

Attached: sLe13h3.jpg (1224x1445, 195K)