God damn are you leafs retarded

>The Formula 1 race was found itself in an awkward situation when Canadian model Winnie Harlow waved the checkered flag before the race actually was supposed to end.
>ftw.usatoday.com/2018/06/winnie-harlow-canadian-grand-prix-formula-1-race-checkered-flag-video-early-vettel

>Sheboon leaf model tasked with handling a critical safety task
>Fucks it up
>Oops oh well

Attached: Capture.jpg (1000x584, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqYPU3MNqHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related: sheboon in question

Attached: Capture_1.jpg (566x946, 127K)

She hasn't stolen in 2 weeks?

So they picked the literal worst person ever because muh diversity:

>female
>nigger
>celebrity
>diseased
>leaf

Pottery

“Oh look, it’s a white male’s fault, goyim!”

kek, if only I cared about f1 still

What place did Seb and Kimi come in?

F1 lost me with the V6 configuration. I was accepting of the V8's. But the V6's are a fucking joke.

>But user, they are running laps as fast as in 2004 (some of the fastest F1 cars ever).

Ya with DRS and KERS or what ever the fuck they are using to boost power with electric motors, and using full slick tires.

Formula Yawn.

that's a rare spotted sheboon. nice find. I wonder how much they'd sell it for.

You can train a chimpanzee to wave a flag on a signal, but you can't teach a Canafrican sheboon to do it.
Can'tada

Nah, best to find yourself a strong one, senpai

for me it was when alonso managed to win after his renault teammate crashed strategically, just in time for him to get pitstopped and out at the head of the pack

>Ya with DRS and KERS or what ever the fuck they are using to boost power with electric motors, and using full slick tires.

For 2019 the DRS will be about 25-30% more powerful. Aero is getting tweaked everywhere to enable closer races and more passing (basically reducing wake turbulence).

I see DRS as a cheat, unless you can use it no matter where you are positioned on the track instead of being within one second of the person in front of you.

it's fake

Yes, it was an addition so (((they))) can keep viewership up. Maybe teams should build faster cars or find better drivers if they can't seem to pass the guy in front of them.

F1 is absolute cancer and I could not be more happy to see it killing itself year after year. Once your gullible lot realizes the multitude of great racing series there are, then you will be able to enjoy actual on-track action and excitement

I also follow some of the IMSA & WEC series. Kinda hard to watch a lot of the European stuff though.

And yet you retards fawn over Lauren who probably fucks that models brother, if that's not a tan.

Sweet sounds. The V10 would literally lull me asleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqYPU3MNqHw

back when F1 was fast?

what happened?

NASCAR is shit this year (has been for last decade plus) but I rather watch NASCAR tha F1. Never really been into f1.

cant wait for le mans!

NASCAR died when Dale Died.

Best of all time

Attached: Shummi.jpg (1200x806, 151K)

goat vettel won anyways so who cares

Damn he just ripped through curva parabolica.

ya sadly. I hate the chase and new rules. The entire culture of the sport is changing and not for the better.