Jews or muslims?

Talking to friend, I say Jews are the main reason for the worlds problems. He talks about terrorist attacks and refugees. I say it's the Jews. I call him a good goy.

Attached: gassed.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

both

t.paki poo poo

t.paki shit

Attached: 1525927948309.jpg (1129x466, 125K)

I dont support muslims. Im just saying that the Jews are the reason behind Islam and are therefore the bigger problem.

These attacks on our race are ignorant and futile

t. Semitic demon leech

Inb4 muh mooslim

Attached: E3C0305C-1B22-49FB-8EB1-497E9BA5394E.jpg (548x548, 48K)

Islam is our friend
Adolf Hitler supported Islam and he liked it more than Christianity

Both shitskins
Both anti white/western
Both undermine their host countries

Same filth just different name.

they're both Semites

Both are semite scum subhuman trash that should be genocided

Neither

They have always been allies.
They were allies when muslims invaded the Iberian Peninsula in the eighth century.
They worked together to destroy Byzantium.
And now they are in cahoots to destroy Europe in the 21st century.

Remember people, antisetimism and islamophobia are not irrational hate, those behavious are self defense.

The West is responsible for many of the wrongs in the world today and it harbors Jews.

THE MUZJEW IS ONE

Desert people can all fuck off.

Attached: PWi9ue1_d.jpg (640x730, 59K)

The jews are the prime evil, muslims are bad HERE but they shouldn't be here in the first place.

Weak false honourless rats
The muslim are like the nigger version of jews but their character is similar

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 10K)

He didn't support it, he just realized how much better it is for its military qualities than something like Christianity.

Citing from wikipedia
>Although publicly in speeches, Hitler made positive references about Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"

Same thing. Is the head or tail of a coin the same coin?

False dichotomy.

Citing Wikipedia and not proving anything. What is your point? Yes Muslims were much closer to them than the French. Muslims don't like Jews. Hitler didn't like Jews. They have a common bond in that regard. Doesn't mean Hitler would become a Muslim or approve of Germany becoming Muslim.

user btfo that he left the thread