Prayer Requests

I'm a Christian who is willing to pray for or about whatever you post.

I will also answer reasonable questions.

Attached: 1523407176002.jpg (720x532, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pray that my people can have a country for themselves once more, and that may God strike down these degenerates who threaten our way of life while accusing us of what they do.

Attached: FMA Brotherhood.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Pray that mankind gets its shit together so we don't have to look at another couple of billion years of war and stabbing each other in the back.

Please pray that my OCD/anxiety/depression is cured, and that I can find my way with my career and social life. At a serious crossroads and don't know what is best for me to do, and the mental illness(es) aren't helping.

Can you ask God for a loli for me?

Pray for California.
Pray for Trump and his family.

also have some anime icons as thanks

Attached: 1528418054873.jpg (899x1156, 1.25M)

Attached: 1528494728406.png (764x1080, 2.05M)

Pray for all the whores who left their high school sweethearts to go get pumped and dumped by Chad, only to be scraped off the sidewalk by a cucked, Christian, slut-savior.

Please pray for her dirty pussy.
Please pray that she has many miscarriages.

Thank you JESUS

Pray for Odin

Pray for all of the disgusting sinners

Attached: A74A2B19-D879-4933-BD1E-B5754B1DA59F.jpg (585x782, 230K)

Christ is coming brother

Praying in Jesus Christs name.
Praying for comfort relief and joy for you in Jesus Christs name.
Praying for a short cute wife for you in Jesus Christs name.

Attached: [000004].jpg (489x291, 46K)

pray for my brother's interracial baby to be born without problems plz

Please pray for school books that are free of religious distortions and lies, so our children (Think of the Children!) can get a fact based, not myth based, education.

Attached: R (2).gif (500x500, 814K)

Of course. Praying in Jesus Christs name.
I will pray for the truth of God be taught everywhere in Jesus Christs name and no other religious garbage.

This is actually really wholesome keep it up user

Pray for a White Christian America

Thank you.

Praying that all tribes in America remain healthy and happy in Jesus Christs name.

Pray for everyone. We need all the help we can get.

thanks

Attached: youre gonna carry that weight.jpg (640x480, 36K)

pls prey that the girl I love will eventually love me back and have babies wit me

Attached: 1527738336664.jpg (616x382, 41K)

On it. The Lord of lords and King of kings is watching over you all. Praying in Jesus Christs name.

Praying in Jesus Christs name your love will be mutual.

Please pray all latinos leave America.
Please pray LGBT is put back in DSM-V.
Please pray the deep state is exposed.
Please pray we return to the gold standard.
Please pray White women snap out of it.
Thank you.

Can I feel happy again? I felt happiness for a few months about 15 years ago and have missed it since.
I know it's incredibly selfish but now that I actually know what I've been missing for a decade and a half, I just want to feel something other than this shit.

Attached: 1515113886676.jpg (700x695, 99K)

This is pretty great, OP. What can we pray for, for you?

Pour out your heart to Jesus Christ and he will heal your wounds. Praying in Jesus Christs name for happiness and joy.

Pray that the Lord be merciful and for my health.

Done :) Have a great day, user.

Attached: OrthodoxCross.png (220x220, 4K)

Thank you.

I honestly wish that God can send me an angel to fill the void I have in my soul, I have my family but no one to call my soulmate, I feel cold sometimes, not having anyone to call my "Darling"
>and no this is not a fucking Darling in the Franxx reference

Attached: super feels.gif (500x375, 756K)

Thank you Christanon. You are very kind.

Attached: 1514111458149.jpg (778x512, 45K)

Pray for us to stop paying your shit church with our tax money. Thanks.

>t. Horse Feminist

I understand. Praying in the name of Jesus Christ for healing, for a spouse, and joy. Be restored in Jesus Christs name.

pray for my nigga harambe whmo i still ain't forgot about

That i get the job

:[

I really need one bad

I bet the fella who drew this got a tight little boner out of it. Drawing these people fucking and grabbing each other in such detail, I mean these things HAD to cross his mind for him to draw it
What a sneaky pervy ass bastard

I want to raise a healthy and loving family pure in heart and spirit that will contribute positively to their surroundings and lead the fight against the evils

I also want you to pray for a girl I know to recover her soul and perhaps even join me in the future

Praying in Jesus Christs name that doors will opened for you.

Ask 10 chicks out a day. Dump the dumb ones, stay with the kind ones.

It's all so tiresome user, women are terrible where I am, I couldn't stand women in college either, all a bunch of (sorry OP) feminist cunts

Attached: 1528832572639.png (800x800, 271K)

Thanks user

I pray for the same thing as well user. I'll pray for you as well

Attached: piss m8.png (251x305, 40K)

your kind got Harambe shot, nigger. Not even gorillas can be around black people without something crazy happening

I am going to the hardware store what kind of nails to you christians prefer?

Please pray:
(1) For our country; that we put into positions of power and authority those who will do Justly, who love Mercy, and who walk humbly with God.
(2) That God breaks the plans and powers and impoverishes the globalists, bringing them to dust, to show them and the world that He is God of Nations and not these usurpers.
(3) That God draws the US to Him, returning our hearts to Jesus and pouring his Holy Spirit on us.
(4) That I get a good source of income.
(5) That I can help bring industry and prosperity my local town.
(6) That the foreign invaders here are driven out.
(7) That the corrupt and traitors in our government are brought to account.

the ones made in Jewish furnaces

Attached: 1516759829867.jpg (530x560, 62K)

Yours jude

Attached: mejores-comics-mortadelo-filemon-vicente-600x338.jpg (600x338, 34K)

pray for swedan and briton, they fucking need it

Praying in the blesses name of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, Jesus Christ.

God hears your prayers.

Keep believing and don't give in

Praying that God sweep out all the filthy corruption and bring in righteousness in Jesus Christs name.

I dont ask for riches, I ask for more wisdom to make wiser user of the riches given to me at birth consisting of the ability to direct and control my own mind to wihch ever ends i desire. o' lord guide my hand and heart, guide me to your bounty of glory.

Praying for the riches of wisdom that Solomon and David had for you in Jesus Christs name.

pray for us, lad
I want out of this

Praying your chains be broken and you be made free by the blood of Jesus Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4

Just in case.

Attached: Gospel 2.jpg (669x1043, 178K)

Wholesome thread. Bump.

Attached: 1528313093895.jpg (1280x800, 240K)

I have BIG exams coming up during the next autumn and spring. Could you please pray for my success?

Yes. Praying in Jesus Christs name for success.

Pray for God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the holy Catholic Apostolic Church

Please pray for my family user.

Blessed be God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, the heavenly Father, the Holy Ghost, and Jesus Christ the Word and the Son. Amen.
Praying for your family in Jesus Christs name.

Brothers,

Please pray for my family, my friends and I.

My grandmother was recently diagnosed with dementia. I have been striving to get away from the people in my life that I thought were my friends who were actually a negative influence in my life, leading me down a path of destruction. Including a girl who I had gotten romantically involved with who turned out to be a malicious and manipulative lair. I feel lonely and depressed and wonder if I will ever find a woman that I can actually build a traditional family with. I feel as though I only have two real friends in my life at the moment who actually have my best interests in mind.

I will echo the other prayer requests ITT as well. God bless you all. In Hoc Signo Vinces.

Attached: Dc_o_t_WsAAblOp.jpg (954x1200, 310K)

luck i need it pls pray for me

Please pray for luck, wellbeing, and happiness to all those who seek goodness and light for the world

Pray for summerfags to leave?

CHRISTIANS OF Jow Forums, PRAY TO STOP ABORTION IN ARGENTINA

Right now our politicians are "debating" the law that would legalize abortion in this country. All of us please pray to our Lord that he may touch the hearts and minds of politicians to make them vote against it, make those who are commited to voting for it abstain, or betray their group, or by any way make this devilish law crumble in our congress.

This is one of the most important day for Argentina ever, please let cries of help from all over the world reach the Lord

Praying in Jesus Christs name for healing of your heart and for God to guide your path. I'm so sorry to hear about your rough road.
Praying in Jesus Christs name that all those that seek the truth find Jesus Christ.

help me pray that she contacts me and wants to talk again. please. just spent minutes praying myself and hope god heard..

i wanna be the father to her children someday. she moved back to germany and shut me out. it's a long story but a bad one, and i just miss her so fucking terribly that every inch of my energy is sucked away. been on Jow Forums and drinking german beer all day

Gods gotcha brother. Praying in Jesus Christs name that doors are opened for you and for comfort and joy.

about to cry. thank you very much bro. she brings me all the comfort and joy in the world and i would do anything in this world, literally anything just to hold her in my arms right now. it hurts more than i could ever explain.

i've sinned and lied to her but it made me a better man. if given the opportunity i would treat her with every amount of respect and grace that she deserves, and raise our children to be great happy people.

Amen

and thank you

I CAN'T STOP TO FAP
PRAY FOR ME

You're welcome, Jesus Christ says he loves you. Hang in there bro. Jesus Christ is faithful to forgive your sins and show you the way. He is the Good Shepherd.

Praying in Jesus Christs name that all evil spirits leave you alone and your carnal desires come under control.

For you.
(Psalms 23:1) A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
(Psalms 23:2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
(Psalms 23:3) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
(Psalms 23:4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
(Psalms 23:5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
(Psalms 23:6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Prayed for you.

Thank you brother
I hope God will preserve me and give faith because now i'm just a sinner :(

God is able, and he will. Commit yourself to the scriptures for awhile while listening to music if need be.

Pray for Trump. Pray for Trump's safety. Pray for Trump's success. Pray for Trump's family. Pray for wisdom for Trump.

I will pray for you all this night
Thank you friends
God will give you one hundred time the blessing he gave before

checked and thank you!

pray for global civilizational breakdown so we can go back to pillage and wage war and be high t in general like we supposed to.

Praying for aforementioned in Jesus Christs name.

Relax. God knew everything you were going to do your entire life, and died for you anyway. Loved you anyway. Accepts you anyway. You cannot disappoint God. and his standards are higher than yours.

Amen.

Could you pray with me to help me overcome my fear and get involved in my church and community, I don't know why but I feel stuck in this fear of everyone. I pray to overcome myself and be a better man for my Wife and family. Could you pray for me to understand my connection with Jesus Christ. Never went to church before or really read the bible, but I do believe Christ is the lord and I believe he died for our sins. I'm sorry for being a wimp all the time. Much love

Pray so that great places like Jow Forums never die, please. Also, prey for loyal, cute gf pls.

Attached: 22049927_696884473830602_9013832337352692275_n.jpg (858x960, 97K)

I will put you in my prayer book as prompted by Jesus Christ. See my previous posts for links and such to get your faith built up. Drink a beer if you have to, to relax through all those videos but you'll feel a lot better after.

Praying for courage and strength in Jesus Christs name.

Please pray that my attorney fixes the traffic ticket and I don't lose my license and thus my job...

Praying for the Lords mercy in Jesus Christs name.

that's the most beta shit I've heard all day.
please die reddit cancer faggot.

thanks man