Looking for a specific image

Does anyone have the image of the Polish coalburning woman from youtube? It had a "story in 3 parts" format, one with her and her black bf, the second titled "life as a single mother" featuring her and a picture of her literal orc child.

Attached: GHpGKgg.jpg (768x960, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/cmva2dp.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP's braphog: Stefania Ferraro
she's severely mentally ill, however

magdalena petrowska is her name i believe

She's a QT too bad

>look up who this woman is
>Link for "body positive models"

Do fat frumpy bitches think they compare to this fucking goddess because they weigh the same and have same dress size?

What's wrong with her?

ye basically

Cant remember if it was that she has cutting scars in one of her more hi-rez pics or if she's just one of those "hey guys so im making this instagram post to tell you about my ANXIETY and DEPRESSION" types. I try not to fill my head with too many facts about useless women.

i.imgur.com/cmva2dp.png

You're welcome

Attached: 1500264496214.jpg (889x374, 42K)

>t. roma

he wanted my picture, you're welcome

Right, I was just curious if you meant crazy like every woman or crazy like needs to be put in a mental asylum

im a fag just curious does this turn straight guys on? on a scale of 1-10 what would you rate her?

If you look at something like this and can only think about the sexual things you'd do to her, you're already gone.

8/10

What’s the difference?

>she's severely mentally ill, however
Hair cut above the jaw line on a woman is generally an indicator of said woman being mentally unstable (than they already are)

Attached: katy-perry-plastic-surgery-interview.jpg (767x767, 81K)

Even mercifully ignoring the whole coalburning whore aspect, she'd still be square-jawed, bitch-faced, crazy-eyed, bleached mediocrity.

So your typical millenial instathot?

Imagine if Carol Seleme or Nicole Mejia had breasts..........fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Weird how after she made the music video where refugees knead her body like dough, she shaved all her hair off in a britney spears style melt down, which they "managed" live on television.

she looks like that bitch from the CBC

Attached: wendy-mesley-thumb.jpg (300x300, 41K)

she used to be cute

Attached: wendy-mesley-cbc-marketplace-1-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

uhm no sweety just stay mad manlet

Attached: Elizabeth Debicki.jpg (4872x6496, 2.48M)

>body, 9/10
>face/hair, 3/10
>what she must be like, 0/10

like a 4/10 overall...not doing it for me

Face isn't great, but that bod is 10/10. Fat deposits in all the right places, enough to emphasize her natural curves but not enough to reduce her athletic form. You can tell she works out and takes care of her body, Also the ever so slight gunt she's got going on is insanely hot.

Attached: banepost0.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

I’d still breed it

5/10
the most attractive thing about her is the pose she is in.

also anything below 6 is basically a 1.

That is gross

Would smash, hard.

No being nice.

would fill to the brim

Same. Those legs are fucking breeding material.

Would a sporty Jow Forumsfu like that ever go for a chubby computer nerd?

Attached: fat feel.png (593x635, 341K)

No.

This one?

Attached: 1528924539678.png (1080x1423, 714K)

No, it doesn't. She looks like a dude with bolted on tits. Way too muscular, and the hair just screams "obnoxious bitch". Wouldn't even if you paid me.

1. Coalburner, has a kid, is polish. Completely useless.

Unless you have million dollar income, she won't.

>I'm a fag
>leaf
>being this redundant

Attached: 1475851031032.jpg (720x575, 26K)

Youre attracted to a fucking bald roastie m8
GO BACK