Have Americans lost their spine?

Have Americans lost their spine?
Mexicans and god knows who else just comes in there like it’s their own country

Attached: 4CC8ECC8-DFA9-4EAA-9088-53235218CB6A.jpg (640x301, 34K)

>Have Americans lost their spine?
Yes
>Mexicans and god knows who else just comes in there like it’s their own country
Yes.

Why what changed in 1960s?

I've wondered that myself but it happened well before I was born so I can't say. We've been born into a dystopia.

Western Europe has truly lost their spine; Most of their conservative speakers are gay, Jewish or Coloured. The west is lost.

Attached: East vs West.jpg (600x344, 238K)

It turned from individualism to nanny welfare state I think?

What happened? World War 2 PTSD?

Most of those are just white trash. And we can't control the Mexicans anymore than eurofags can control their mudslimes for the same reasons. Half of our government wants open borders and the other half wants "legal immigration", the floodgates are fucking wide open and neither side cares enough to do anything about it. The side closest to wanting to fix this problem still doesn't have a desire to stop immigration as a whole. There isn't a way to stop these sneaky fucks from slipping into the country without the guarantee of execution should you be caught, be grateful you aren't forced to share a border with that shithole

Attached: 1528725499787.png (442x357, 297K)

They use individualism against us by saying we shouldn't think of ourselves as a group (while giving non-whites free reign to organize into student, professional, and political organizations like Mexican-advocacy group UnidosUS formerly known as La Raza). However, I do think various ideologies have anesthetized people to losing their nation to alien floods, and of course anyone who protests is demonized.

yes

How did being openly racist got out of fashion? sounds a solution to all of the demographic problem

This is actually a good point and true white only groups = racist

mexican only groups = perfectly okay

Why?

>How did being openly racist got out of fashion?
Political correctness, with the force of a thousand suns as soon as you're old enough to speak. But dunno where it came from, because it had already been put into place by the time I was born, into a dystopia as I mentioned.
Here's a helpful flowchart.

Attached: 1525733160114.jpg (788x492, 65K)

Jesus fucking christ that chart lord!

Also how old are you? 20-30s?

Jews took over. America was sold to jewry in 1913. It was already over for us by then.

Late 20s, how about you? Anyway, I gotta step out for a couple hours, will answer any other questions if the thread's still alive when I get back.

Attached: 1502985213318.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Unless you are native American, we're ALL from another country.

What exactly happened in the 1913? You blame the banks?

Sure thing man take care be back soon!

Yeah that is true but some people are the majority innit?

Americans have more spine than you will ever allow yourself to admit because it scares you.

and people sneak in because the US is better than their country by an order of magnitude. But they know the hierarchy. And they know better than to seriously challenge it.

Scares me from who?

The hierarchy you speak of is already being overthrown

>It turned from individualism to nanny welfare state I think?
No.
It turned from individualism to (((individualism))).
Before there was a real American identity and pride, but privacy was respected.
Now American identity has been systemattically destroyed by diversity propaganda.
Individualism meant voluntarily living in a community and having a family. Now it means fuck community and fuck families.

>How did being openly racist got out of fashion
Ridicule mostly.
Appeals to Christian values.

Nope, it's because everything is cheaper in the land of the dollar printing machine.

You're too much full of yourself, buddy.

+1 destruction of the nuke family sorta

That’s weird most racists were infact christian eg the KKK and such

White people are waking up

-_-

Immigration act of 1965

I started a new job at a warehouse a couple of weeks ago. When I went on my lunch break everyone spoke Spanish in the break room. I quit the next day and didn't even give notice.

>most racists were infact christian eg the KKK and such
Pretty much everyone was Christian.
Religion was invoked far more against racism than for it.

Can’t you change it back then?
Serious question

Most labour jobs are now done by hispanics to be honest most are illegal too
Is there a difference between certain branches of christianity?

How can I get ICE to shut down the place I worked at? I'm almost certain most of them are illegal. Most of them hardly understood me when I talked to them and it was extremely annoying.

>Mexicans and god knows who else just comes in there like it’s their own country

Because McCarthy was wrongfully villainized and wasn't able to root out all of the COMINTERN cunts who infiltrated the US government either as civil servants or elected officials. And they are trying to get us to the point of open borders so they've been working to villainize any criticism of open border immigration policies.

I am not sure google could be useful however in this case or the ICE’s website

>Wrongfully

?

that's an actual reddit meetup top kek

Marxbot detected.

Native Americans are people born in America. Pre-Americans (like "Chief Rain-in-the-Puss") originally came across the Bering Land Bridge. They got here first, but they become obsolete because they couldn't compete with "Whitey McSchutzenkil". Don't worry though, it will happen to them too. Watch as they allow their own women to disarm their entire society for the purpose of pacifying them under the incoming wave of glozi slaves.

yeah it is actually from a US city seattle or something

yo

aka the Keep America the Number One Economy in the World for the Next 100 Years While Winning The Cold War Act

Civil Rights and Immigration acts.

>Is there a difference between certain branches of christianity?
Episcopalians are leftist to the core.
Evangelicals worship Jews but hate gays.
Catholics are a mixed bag.
Mormons (not always considered Christians) took over Utah and make a bunch of money working together. Generally conservative.

>Have Americans lost their spine?
Sort of. We're not as cucked as Europe is since we actually deport some people (something unheard of there) and we do not ban every weapon that can possibly hurt someone, but we're not far off, and certainly more cucked than in years past.

Yep. They don't even bother learning English, it is annoying af. They take all the working class jobs and the working class is either out of a job or have to work for pennies a day, hence the rise of Trump. The only immigrants I do not mind are non-muslim Indians and East Asians, since they will take a diverse selection of jobs, learn English, build businesses and contribute to the economy. I am not a 14/88er but I do believe we should just limit immigration to whites, non-muslim Indians, and East Asians for the points before.

It was all the drugs.

welcome back oi what were you doing?

Is the price really worth it?

see this ladProtestants? I think spelled their name wrong but how are they?

You look like a college going person why not ban all non-whites outright? because the model minority thing is really not working cue some exceptions, also thoughts on non-whites in eductional places?

Marjinos

Jews

Walking in the park in my late afternoon and picking up groceries on the way home.

Massive Jew take over after WW2. They let the other immigrants in to hide that they were a major group of immigrants they were unwanted.

Vote to end the welfare state.

Agreed.

What exactly changed with the Jews?

What groceries did you get? Do you cook food daily?

I mean that’s no true innit? as western-anglosphere countries willing invited them to save them from angry germans or I missed some insider thing again
Welfare state hmm, you mean LBJ’s great society thing?

>as western-anglosphere countries willing invited them to save them from angry germans or I missed some insider thing again
Jews started coming en masse in the early 1900s

I try to avoid eating out and cook all of my meals instead. Bought some basic items like nuts, seeds, Italian sausages, yogurt, bananas, Malt O Meal, etc. As a side note, photographed this family of ducks earlier.

Attached: IMG.jpg (3264x2448, 3.24M)

>Protestants
Umbrella for anyone not Catholic, Mormon, or Orthodox. Theres too many groups to name.
Evangelicals like war and Israel, Amish abhor technology and live in the 19th century to be closer to god.

>why not ban all non-whites outright? because the model minority thing is really not working cue some exceptions,
The model minority thing is actually going quiet well, it is going so well that the Liberals want to damper down its growth and success because it is a silver bullet for their ideology. The fact that a lot of East Asians and Indians have successful businesses and are able to hold a job, learn English well, and climb the corporate ladder proves that there is no white supremacy left in the major institutions and corporate businesses of America. Furthermore, the failure of Blacks and Hispanics means that there is something wrong with this groups for why they cannot adapt correctly to American society. Disproving their "there is no differences among the races" hypothesis.

The reason I say to let those groups continue coming here is because they adapt well to American society and add to the country overall. Since they damage the country in no substantial way I see no reason to let them not come here.

>also thoughts on non-whites in eductional places?
In the United States, East Asians and Indians especially, are extremely competitive in educational settings, even more so than most Whites. Like I explained before this disproves a lot of the Liberal's ideology, therefore, they convinced themselves that those groups are "in on" White Supremacy also. So they limit the amount of the people in those groups that can get into certain colleges and high preforming schools and they certainly do not like that. For them they are pretty much like every other white student.

For Hispanics it is a completely different story. Although the vast majority of them grew up in this country all their life they have trouble speaking and writing English. The government has a lot of programs to help them learn the language since beginning when they start in Kindergarten at age 5.

Cont.

That's a pretty nice family of ducks, desu

Thanks, got another photo closer up.

Attached: IMG.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

Even with this they actively mentally refuse to learn English for what reason you may speculate. This causes a lot of "prejudice" against them, especially now where I'd say more people dislike them than they do Blacks, purely for their refusal to learn English. Due to this, a lot of them, I'd say 1 in 3, do not even make it to college, and half of those that do not make it to college drop out of high school. Alas, the ones that do make it to college, are pampered unbelievably by their Liberal professors and teachers. All they need to do is hand in every project and paper on-time and show up for the tests and they are bound to get at least a B+ (or a 89-87 average). Due to this they learn very little in college, practically buying a degree and not learning anything, and because of this, they have a hard time finding a job. Employers look at them and see that their "education" was pretty much going to class and being gifted a B+, so therefore, they decide to hire someone who studied and worked for those good grades. Causing a lot of them to scream, "racism!"

For blacks it is a tad different. A lot of our foreign exchange students from Africa realize they've been given an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. So, even if they will be gifted B+s, they work extremely hard to get the best grades within their reach, they're extremely hard workers, and I respect them for it.

The American Black is a little different, he is much more lazy than his African counterpart. Even if he will be gifted a B+ by handing in a project on-time he will hand it in two days late getting a C+. A lot of them drop out, too, not due to funding reasons, since there is more than a million scholarships that would gladly give them more money for their education than is necessary, but because of pure laziness. Causing them to be thrown back into the ghetto. It really is a sad state of affairs with them.

What exactly happened in 1900s? because all of the major wars etc happened in 20s 40s
is that floating meat in the water? also that’s great you cook your own food, you have live in a apt with kitchen and stuff?

Makes sense thank you for explaining that, however I hear the early settlers were protestants what kind of protestants exactly they were? correct me if I am wrong but they were from spanish church?

But you do understand that integration leads to miscegenation are you okay with that?
nice ducks man are they real or statues I really can’t tell they’re in a formation which is way too perfect

Gifts of the welfare state pretty sad to see that, african-americans who work etc are mocked if not outright ridiculed, guess it’s the attitude not the color

>is that floating meat in the water?
No, just the trees, they shed a lot, same for this path.
>live in a apt with kitchen and stuff?
Yup, home sweet home.
They're all real, probably in formation because they were looking at me!

Attached: IMG.jpg (3264x2448, 3.26M)

Cute ducks also damn you! all the ducks giving their attention to you adorable

I thought you were going to be a huge faggot, as per usual with those replytoall faggots. Thanks for being a nonnigger.

Old fag here. I went to private christian school and secular public school growing up. The "melting pot" of america and the "american dream" was instilled in both types of school. I get in arguments regularly with right wing faggots who are civic nationalists. 1 by 1 I've pointed out the flaws to my friends. As every year goes by it becomes more obvious, not only here in the states but in Europe too. Things have to get way worse for them to get better. It ain't gonna be pretty.

>But you do understand that integration leads to miscegenation are you okay with that?
It doesn't if they upkeep their own culture a bit how the Amish and Native Americans do.

They way in which race-mixing becomes a problem is when the Liberals open up and gut the society, like what happened in the 1970s. Prior to 1968 in the United States miscegenation was banned, but, we had relative racial harmony with all races except the Blacks.

The concoction that leads to a society plagued with miscegenation has to be one that is plagued with societal degeneration first, so if we could avoid that miscegenation will never become a problem.

>Gifts of the welfare state pretty sad to see that, african-americans who work etc are mocked if not outright ridiculed, guess it’s the attitude not the color
Their culture absolutely despises work in all shapes and forms. Black unemployment will always remain high, not because there is no jobs, but because they would rather leach off of the welfare state.

In my opinion, it was the welfare state from the beginning that caused such problems. This is because in the 1950s and 1960s they were fairly successful and had stable households, even under segregation. Their standard of living was a far cry from what it is today, with the past being much better. Welfare and drugs completely destroyed their communities. Those things led to high divorce rates and being Blacks gaining high criminal records. Chances are, if you are a Black born after 1980, you will not know who your father is, and you'd probably have a lengthy criminal record also.

Women getting out of the kitchen

>>Wrongfully
>?

The primary accusation leveled at McCarthy is that the only result of his "witch hunt" was the unfair persecution of Hollywood types and the unfair destruction of the careers of entirely innocent civil servants based entirely on gossip when in reality there was zero COMINTERN influence in the US.

This narrative is complete bullshit. The NKVD heavily infiltrated US politics in the early 20th century using the American Communist Party and Hollywood to build a massive (for the time) HUMINT and covert action network. People forget about Alger Hiss and that Nixon made his name on Hiss' outing as a courier and agent for the NKVD and then MGB/KGB while at the State Department.

The "Red Scare" wasn't paranoia.

>The model minority thing is actually going quiet well, it is going so well that the Liberals want to damper down its growth and success because it is a silver bullet for their ideology.

This. Ask literally any East Asian who applies for any university.

What flaws you say? Civic nationalism does not work?

Basically you want American culture first and a bit of segregation?

The black welfare thing is fucking way true I have no idea how and why drugs among blacks became commonplace

also if you gotta remember if you keep American culture and okay to race mixing america will be kind of like Brazil
Womens sufferage was a mistake? hmm I don’t know enough about that can’t really say anything on that

>Basically you want American culture first and a bit of segregation?
Exactly, I believe that English should be proclaimed the national language of America, and that only Native Americans and the French in Louisiana and New England should get separate lingual rights.

As for segregation I believe in the mantra, "equal but separate," which was the guiding principal for the majority of the last decade with it, the 1960's.

>The black welfare thing is fucking way true I have no idea how and why drugs among blacks became commonplace
It became very common because they were so vulnerable towards it. In the 1970's massive amounts of drugs ran freely over the Southern border, with most of it being grown in Latin America. Since the culture of anti-work was well in-force by this time Blacks had no ways to make money, so they began to commit crimes. Still, crimes were mainly perpetrated late at night so they had nothing to do all day, so they began to sell drugs in bars and clubs, causing an epidemic. The police were now alerted on it and looked for it in such venues and in suburban neighborhoods and schools. Afterwards, the drugs continued to flow, but the only people who bought them were blacks because in white neighborhoods it was too risky to sell them because of all of the police. In the black neighborhoods there was no such barriers so they were able to be sold in the open. All of the original black customers stayed hooked but 9/10ths of the white ones were caught. Slowly, but surely, since they were in the open and all it takes is to try it once they slowly degraded the black society and went through it like fire going through a pile of sticks.

Finally, when the police got around to start looking at containing the drug epidemic in the black neighborhoods it was too late. It already completely infested their communities and a lot of them went to jail, especially the fathers. Ending a lot of black families, causing the bastarding epidemic of today.

cont.

>also if you gotta remember if you keep American culture and okay to race mixing america will be kind of like Brazil

It will be, that is why miscegenation should be banned as it was for many decades in this nation. Furthermore, we shouldn't ban a lot of foreigners due to fears of miscegenation, since that is a disease of an already degraded society.

My fellow Amerisharts, it could always be worse. We could be sharing a border with India or Nigeria or some other 5th world schietzerhole

>Hispanic

Blame mexicans fuckwad

why should spaniards, castizo cubans, and Argentinians be blamed for the shit of aztecs?

Yes

Attached: start eating soy.jpg (1055x640, 84K)

Whites conquered it now whites are being conquered poetic.

bump bump

Good explanation thanks for that

Equal but separate sounds very reasonable to be quite honest

Also no one guarded the border like drugs flown so easily?
+1

You share a border with Canada can’t get lower than that
Hispanic is however generally used to talk about mexicans so the word is right in this context

Nice image name and weird emotion on that guy’s face
I mean it’s not like the Mexicans are literally coming in with guns and killing you all, just close immigration poof done