Nafri men marrying older european women

So young nafri men marrying european women +25 years older just to make it into a country you take for granted.
What to do about this ?

Attached: Melissa-and-hubby_600.jpg.gallery.jpg (600x632, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.co.uk/2014/09/24/british-woman-70-married-waiter-21-tunisia-holiday-romance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf is a nsfri

Nafri = North africain

Attached: danielle-mullins-mohamed-jbali-fraud.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

no shit, it's the same thing that's been going on in the USA with greencard brides for decades

north african

Thanks homies. That happens here too so this really isn't surprise.

aol.co.uk/2014/09/24/british-woman-70-married-waiter-21-tunisia-holiday-romance/

Attached: waiter1.jpg (590x394, 85K)

It's in their genes i guess ... white women can't be fixed

I don't really give a fuck. Over here, most Africans get the desperate hambeasts nobody else would touch. Actually makes me smirk, seeing a 25yo nigger with his 45yo "thicc" gf pushing a stroller.

Also works the other way round. Friend of mine got 10k€ for marrying a negroe. Her family was rich and they set everything up because they desperately wanted her to live and study in Europe, paid for the marriage, paid a fake appartment for 2 years in case the authorities come to check, paid for the divorce.

Do you really care?

Attached: 821353CA-FD40-4C81-A46B-D6CAE2C0CA8A.jpg (500x500, 81K)

but, nafris aren't nafris white ?

kek, i knew that guy in person

>Yellow star
Lol

Depends on the region, but not really. Guys from Morocco or Tunesia have pretty light skin, but their curly hair gives them away. They could pass as Turks, Italians or Greeks maybe.

These are just Med Africans so whats the big deal. They are like Greeks and island dagos.

or even nordics ...

Attached: Mohamed-mrad.jpg (665x640, 251K)

Nah he looks to apeish

these men were raised to have social skills and women find that very alluring, its all very humorous

Plus, they look much better than the average european , don't you agree ?

well they only take pictures of the good looking ones so women want more of them in their country

but they certainly look stronger then western men, something is just off about western males that is certain

was gonna it,(i'm a nafri in case you haven't noticed yet), i had a girl lined up in new zealand, but fuck that,Europe is the destination ...AMA

Damn. But yeah, I said you guys can fit in here. After all it's just the Mediterranean separating us from you. Gotta travel way further south or east to reach ooga booga tier folks.

Danke Hanz.
So, i have this German girl From Stuttgart, cute, 26, but she has an arm that is all tattoued.
Does that necessarily imply that she's a degenrate ?

nobody cares if you think you're white, just be proud of what you are

it's /pol

Yeah, these women deserve to die loveless.

Girls aren't bad either

Attached: boukadida_2901.jpg (800x450, 366K)

>hurr, Drumpf... help us too

No. Fuck off

Why should it mean that? Personally, I'd never get a tatoo myself. But that's a personal thing, like don't mutilate your body n stuff. I've seen really nice tattoos though and if their owners like them, hey why not? It's their body, not mine.

damn you drunk ? cause i am too

Du horst dich an wie ein madchen?

They will inherit her land.

Wanna see my benis? Nah, I'm just open minded, unlike most of the faggots who post on Jow Forums.

fug,why do Germans always end up to be worthy of respect,every fucking time.

>Nah he looks apeish

Attached: 1518766057091.jpg (452x798, 96K)

The irony of this sand nigger having blue eyes while this "European" has poop eyes. Must be Vandal blood, but still not White.

Dude fuck off quit your shitty job man nobody cares and yall fagotts shouldnt fall for this bait. Op has no proper education and getting paid shitposting on the internet is all he has left. What a fucking accomplishment. Your parents must be proud. If they could. Because they sure are dead thats why yoz have no dignity and self worth left. You think its your fault what it maybe is because you just are a fucking disgrace op a fucking disgrace i press s motherfucker s s s s s sssss sssssss sssd to spit on your fucking grave mothetfucket

kek, chil.

We're just people.

GODDAMN HIROMOOT WHY DID I NEED TO CLICK ON HUNDREDS OF CARS AND STREETS TO FINISH THIS POST? YOU FILTHY GREEDY NIPKIKE FUCK YOU

Attached: 3783568.9743ae9b.560.jpg (560x342, 93K)

I love Germany

Attached: 14671128_204973873269399_4528094449853895716_n.jpg (960x640, 106K)

i hate Americans.

Attached: algerie-subsaharien.jpg (580x380, 65K)

Who the fuck you work for anyway? Why is that even a business? I cant fucking wrap my fucking head around it. You have the fucking nerve to fucking walk in on some community you never will be a part of which is not bad at all because we are all different people but that fucking nerve trying to make us feel bad in that fucking passive aggressive fucking tone your mother always talked to you when she was alive stating all that shit you took for granted youre a fucking disgrace man. In real life you would get some rough reactions to that kind of behaviour i promise i fucking hate you all of your tribe and i hope all of you will be wiped off this earth as soon as possible just do it like your parents and fucking die

You had some bad experience with nafris ?
you sound really mad user, what happened ?
i'm genuinely curious.
also, show your flag please.

No man its just randomly rageposting. Dont think too much about it. But nevertheless it may be exagerrated it is my honest opinion though.

Maybe he's still mad about what happened in Cologne, dunno. It's sadly a fact that we got gangs of nafri "youth" who specialize in picking pockets, stealing purses and smartphones and other petty crime stuff.

I knew it Hanz, also ,let it out, no problem, that's what /pol is for.

What is nafri?

That fucking labes logo

We arz mediterreanean , mixed over and over , we even have chinese looking people here

You got some shitty quality immigrants that not even we want in here, but on the other hand, you also got most of our high IQ educated milenials who are gonna help mae that demographic balance and pay for the retired population's retirement wages.
Most immirant are generally hard working and highly motivated.

>t,27 year old unemployed mechanical engineer.

but but North African means black as midnight the same as made the pyrimid

WE Wue Carthagians n sheiit ...

yup, so black they'd steal your history...

300000000 gazillion years of civilization N shieeeeet

mnin sa7bi ? oldfag walla jdid ?

We iz RaRe n SHEiiit !!...

Holy shit, this guy looks like he's about to skip out the moment she stops drugging and raping him.

Newfag jit m3a trump election

Muh revolution n arab spring n shieeet

Noice, no matter what hepens, never go on /d.

Muh high quality olive oil ...

I'm fully aware of that. Same thing with Poles. They got that stigma of just coming here to sell cheap tax-free cigarettes they smuggled across the border and steal our cars and so on (which some of them actually do), but the majority are hard workers, carpenters, masons, nurses, you literally can't go to any construction site or hospital without meeting workers from Poland. Am I supposed to hate them because they steal our jerbs? Fuck, no. And you are welcome here too, user. And I mean that unironically.

Nah man keep your profiling low key this time i dont give a single fuck about all that shit. I dont want to watch the world burn per se but i enjoy it big time

The world is burning all the time, my friend. Born '73, so I experienced muh cold war on tv, the fall of the Wall (actually visited the DDR 2 years before it fell), 9/11 and all the antics which followed. Not giving a single fuck either, nothing can shock me.

Attached: walking dead booze scene.jpg (1920x1200, 249K)

That girl looks white to you?

She looks like a part nigger to me. Somewhere between quadroon and octoroon.

She doesn’t look like she has any Sub Saharan Africa at all. She looks like an Arab or Berber.

Nafris usually look part nigger. That's because they are part nigger.

Honestly I don't find Ben Jealous of the NAACP to look any different than a typical NAFRI.

For about the last 1500 years NAFRIs have been pretty contaminated by nigger blood. The camel made it easier to cross into interior Africa and buy slaves from there.

The Carthagians and Egyptians both predated the nigger slave trade.

He looks whiter than her 2hb.

As you should.

yeah that's what I was about to say

Basically after the trade route from North African coast to Timbuktu down to West Africa niggers cam as slaves and cheap labor

so they are doing the work no one wants to do after all

Every unwanted shitskin piece of garbage makes that face when they get their picture taken.

I understand that, but there may be a bit of confirmation bias here. I see the African in Ben Jealous, I don’t in this girl, at all. Most Nafris may have some SSA admixture, but that doesn’t mean they all do, or it could be very diluted at this point which imo could be the case with this girl.

Attached: F60D2AEC-7B7E-4010-B64E-A6E78A2ED68F.jpg (196x300, 75K)

disgusting
i would rather stay in my shithole country with my dignity than marry one of these hags to get a green card.
if you have to marry your way into immigration then you should really reconsider whether you offer anything to deserve being in your host country.

Attached: cringe.png (500x322, 42K)

I love to fuck and cum inside the white puss. I never pay child support. My genes will be spread everywhere in 1000 years.

That gurl is friggin perfect. Would racemix asap