Its been going great so far guys

Its been going great so far guys.

Can you believe we still have 6 more years of this?

What a time to be alive.

Attached: trumppp.jpg (527x430, 57K)

Attached: 1466746411986.jpg (645x485, 49K)

I so wish we had a Trump. Ford has to come through for us. And then it's Alpha Prime Minister!

Attached: trumpsoros.jpg (567x558, 92K)

Thats not the picture I meant to post

I hope you guys get one too. Trump may wake up the voting public in other western countries. The EU leadership in particular must be shitting their pants at the thought.

this seems fishy. hope they don't crash the market and use him as a scapegoat

I can't wait until Trump is added to Mount Rushmore

I wonder what countries he is referring to?

Attached: israel.jpg (572x587, 85K)

>Take down the pictures of the man who refused to let states leave the Union and the man who allowed the largest illegal immigrant amnesty act in US history
Gladly.

Ford is trash compared to trump

> Ford has to come through for us
It was right there.. fuck me

Lets be honest, there is no one in the world like Trump.

He was loved by everyone before he decided to run for president.

japan, china, cuba, russia, germany, shit hole african countries, vietnam etc..

you could call out any of them for committing mass atrocities yet our governments reconciled and they are now considered friends.

Germany? What the fuck did they do?

I heard this narrative on NPR this morning too. Feels like they're moving to "Depression"

I fucking love Trump. He is an absolute badass.

>thinking any Canadian would ever hold a candle to Trump
You guys are like "Diet America" or "America Lite"

Call it the Grand Party.
Not eveb Republican, but the Grand.
Dems and Grands.

What the fuck is wrong with Soros' face? I know he's old, but he looks like he made a deal with the devil and it's time for him to pay up.

They Failed.

Depression will hit when the midterms are mediocre at best for the dems and by 2020 they'll be completely broken and well on their way to acceptance.

Its my GOP now

Attached: blumpf.jpg (1024x768, 509K)

Trump is the best president in my lifetime and easily w/in top 10 ever. I already feel sad about the future when he's not prez anymore

we literally allied ourselves with west germany right after ww2. east germany wasn't exactly a bastion of human rights either.

6 more years of what? No wall? No substantial immigration reform? No draining the swamp? Etc.?

Hopefully donald trump jr stops sticking his dick in stupid and runs in 2024.

>I already feel sad about the future when he's not prez anymore
The next generation of Trumpian Republicans will be even more Trump than Trump is.

sorry your gal lost.

They did nothing wrong!

Delusional losers, all of you.

Politico is such a retarded bias news source

How can they claim to be about politics when all they talk about is how the Democrats are great and the Republicans are bad

breddy much

>shock
ßoyim screeching in the streets and on twiddish
>denial
killary won! recount the ballots!
>anger
fuck drumpf!
>bargaining
investigate drumpft! we can impeach because collusion!
>depression
we are here.

Attached: 1509737713424.gif (512x481, 631K)

for once, a Leaf is based

that is a great idea

So laura ingram just said S O Y boy on live TV twice in a row.

You would not believe how hard I have to red pill my boomer father on Trump. He watches CBC and I counter everything they say.. I prove to him Trump is a fantastic president for the US and then he sees what I am taking about.. Two weeks go by and he is like .. Fucking Trump.. Dad! wtf? We went through this!

“.....all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

Attached: E0A83424-39B3-4FF0-9EB9-9DBF31416124.jpg (382x382, 33K)

This is the new republican party get used to it nigger

Lucifer speaks

Attached: 1528837485496.jpg (430x320, 12K)

>a terrible resolve
Boner intensifying!
My new email sig.

Get a real name nigger.

>Politico still claims to be unbiased
>NPR still claims to be unbiased
They are fox news in reverse.

I think you just answered your own question.

allowing mass immigration of Muslim terrorists

So far he was wrong about one thing. We're not tired of winning yet. Six more years seems too short.

6 years is plenty of time to amend the constitution.
Imperator is what the masses want. Not anyone, they want Trump.

Irony is all the GOP had to do to stop this was nominate an actual Conservative or Libertarian over the past three cycles. But picking liberal lites in McCain and Romney, then trying to pick liberal lite Jeb! was the nail in the coffin.

>all they had to do was pick Ted Cruz or Rand Paul or Fred Thompson or Ron Paul

It was that simple, and fucking Fred Thompson died so they could have got their establishment crony in as VP.

full retard

the gop (rinos) hated reagan just as much

I hate this boomer argument.

No one you named or anyone else alive could have fought the fake news media attacks and everything else the way Trump has. He's the perfect man for the job at this point in time.

Attached: 1512417636168.gif (375x375, 1.66M)

na the article's right.

I hate the Reagan/Bush type Republicans. I was a Democrat/Independent until Trump came along and now I solidly support Trump and Trump-aligned Republicans.

Trump has molded the Republican Party into a new populist/nationalist ideology that I can get behind. not even memeing

Reagan was a fucking RINO.

>supported gun control as governor of California
>campaigned for Truman
>believed in liberal social policies

Reagan was Hillary Clinton pre-2010 before she started supporting queers and shit out of political necessity. Social liberal, big on defense/military/causing havoc through foreign policy. Shit, if Hillary had run as a Republican she would have won the nomination easily.

It's not about fighting "fake news" or the "media". It was about a candidate that represented a majority of Republican voter values and not just a handful of big city "Republicans" like the ones on K Street.

boomer????????

>that represented a majority of Republican voter values and not just a handful of big city "Republicans" like the ones on K Street.
Trump represented the values of the average Republican voter. Ted Cruz would have lost.

I was a hoping Cruz was the one.. Now that time has passed, Trump was the right choice.
Protect your 2 party republic constitution.
Canada's multi party "democracy" is globalist fucking bullshit. 39% is not majority rule.. Mob rule is not the way to run a county.

Time to go back to Jow Forumsthe dicksucker

Lincoln and Reagan were faggots anyway
>Lincoln
>Destroyed the south
>Reagan
>Let corporations take over the country
Fuck them both.

Attached: awesome to the max.gif (389x292, 1.9M)

no, but, a terrible resolve may just be the battle cry of the near future.

Yes, but Cruz would have been good enough of an alternative if they would have supported him early. It was clear the GOP wanted Jeb! or Rubio! and when that failed, instead of Cruz they went to that cocksucker from Ohio, and only near the end did they try to latch onto Cruz and that fucking cunt he named his VP. The entire debate debacles, all of it. They did that shit in 2012 and 2008 too

Lincoln didn't destroy the south, Boothe did when he killed him. Had Lincoln live he would have sent home all the niggers and rebuilt the south to survive without the innovation crippling slavery.

keep pissing yourself, Brock crew faggot

you can’t win

TIME'S CHANGING, GET READY NIGGA, 2024 WILL BE UNRECOGNIZABLE FROM 2016.

Seriously, it's gonna be like the first time you saw an HDTV IRL or remembering what you were doing on 9/11.
If we can do this again with in 2024 with another Trump shit will never be the same.

Attached: 1520480293890.png (757x632, 349K)

You're acting like this is a bad thing

Trump is the only one who could bring the GOP to a win, he has revived the party

Attached: 1524817721534.jpg (749x750, 99K)

America itself. Britain has committed innumerable atrocities as well

Attached: IMG_9304.jpg (1024x836, 114K)

Wasn't Optimus Prime a Ford?

It’s actually pretty crazy how far Jow Forums memes have reached in the last couple years. It’s also crazy to think about how well things simply fell into place out of nowhere. I don’t want to make it sound like things are perfect, not even close, but consider that many of us were libertarians who got redpilled and then this anti immigration, hardass, non cuck basically fell out of the sky and he somehow manages to act Jow Forums in public but not be thrown out of politics.

Now Jow Forums words and phrases have become mainstream and the youth is becoming right wing. These things seemed impossible just a few years ago. It’s kind of gay to say it but that’s one reason you shouldn’t ever give up and act like you know what’s going to happen in the future. Nobody predicted this a few years ago. Back when we were watching Ferguson chimpouts, I truly thought America was finished. I never dreamt we’d have a US President that I genuinely liked.

Attached: 1EB4B3A2-8FB6-4638-BA97-5CBFE7AF166F.png (1000x802, 30K)

Attached: 1513708693526.gif (267x200, 1.56M)

blackpill: we are in the midst of a left-wing moralist movement, Trump is the Nixon of his time, and American left-wing moralism has a history of long-run success. leftism will return with a vengeance in 2024.

I would accept an emperor Trump.

us? we damn near genocided the vietnamese and threw japanese people into concentration camps for no reason other than their race.
sometimes countries do distasteful things to further their interests

lol, you guys are running out of shit to claim he hasn't done
stay mad cuck

It's time for the New American dynasty, Trump is allying with the chinks to take down the Rothschilds and Israel.