Minneapolis MN Riot on the Somali Mall

>Eyewitness report.
>Minneapolis, MN, Lake St near Somali Mall

A few hours earlier tonight a large group of Somalis assaulted a young man.

Their attack boiled over from the sidewalk into the street.
A single traffic cop attempted to stop the impending riot.

As of now the result of the event is unclear. This eyewitness reported does not suspect that local news will cover the even in any capacity.

More info is appreciated.

Minneapolis is the largest immigration hub for Somali Refugees since the early 80s.

Many young Somali men who grew up in Minnesota went on to join terrorist organizations.

Another infamous Minnesota muslim was Zacarias Moussaoui, who was training to participate in the 9/11 terrorist attack while living in Minnesota.

Attached: tmp_8868-minneapolis-men-convicted-islamic-state-screenshot-640x4802057430723.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Cloud,_Minnesota_mall_stabbing
m.startribune.com/man-who-stabbed-2-at-mall-of-america-tells-court-isis-inspired-him/471639884/
m.startribune.com/man-sentenced-to-15-years-for-isis-inspired-knife-attack-at-mall-of-america/474325523/
alphanewsmn.com/somali-daycare-fraud-minnesota-political-correctness/
communitycrimemap.com/?rms=Minneapolis_Crime_Map&type=simple&address=Minneapolis MN
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond
barenakedislam.com/2017/07/24/minneapolis-mayor-does-what-after-a-somali-muslim-killer-cop-murders-an-innocent-unarmed-woman-for-no-reason/
who.int/hac/crises/som/somalia_mental_health/en/
youtu.be/Ael02tmtkqw
arriveministries.org/who-we-serve/about-refugees-asylees/minnesota-refugees/
startribune.com/minnesota-among-nation-s-top-states-for-refugee-resettlement/392101751/
mn.gov/dhs/partners-and-providers/program-overviews/refugee-resettlement/
mnchurches.org/
mnchurches.org/refugeeservices/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking getting sick of Somalis mate. Wish we can gove them to Caifornia since they like to butt fuck immigrants so much (specially the ones they trafficked into their state)

T. Ohiobro

I mean wtf ever happened to that (Somali) cop who killed that (white) immigrant woman. MN is lost RIP

Look at me, I am the Minnesotan now, dontchya know. Oh yaaa.

I have a good friend in Ohio that told me how much he hated the Somalis there last year. He said the guy that stabbed some people at OSU was from the neighborhood he lived next to.

Source? I live in Minneapolis and haven't heard anything.

He literally got arrested and charged. In jail awaiting trial last I heard.

There were also a few from a Meijer I used to go to that had fecies all over the aisles. From the frozen section down to where the paper towel aisle is, all there was is a trail of shit

I should add that after the main fight spilled into the street, dozens of more Somalis started running out to join the fray.

Traffic was blocked.

The traffic officer near the intersection started running towards the main group with his hand upon his bolstered weapon.

I pulled a u-turn and headed in the opposite direction.

Uff-dah! Yer a cunt don'cha'know?

Source is me, the OP.

I saw the start of this riot and felt the need to say something online.

As I've already stated I doubt it will make the local news.

Go watch your girlfriend get blacked like the rest of your lapdog söylents

Keep us informed.
We are the news now.

Did you snap any pics? What cross street were you at?

If they attacked another nigger i don't care. If they attacked a white, then the true question is why didn't they shoot the niggers?

Attached: 1510360323812.jpg (600x683, 93K)

There was a Minnnesota man who could stop this.

But they threw him in jail...

Attached: original.png (800x450, 424K)

Everyone hates these niggers. Everyone knows what fate awaits them

We need him now more than ever.

Attached: scarsella.jpg (1000x602, 51K)

Unfortunately no.

Sorry for the out of chronological order nature of these posts, but I'm just going stream of consciousness with the hopes of getting out as many details out as I can.

I regret not taking any pics, but all of my attention was focused on not hitting any other cars or pedestrians.

>Traffic is usually pretty bad near the Somali Mall.

>Luckily there's a traffic cop that gets posted there.

>Jaywalking is especially common on this stretch of Lake Street. I was focused on not hitting Somalis running in between cars

>Nearing The intersection traffic was unusually bad. There was a large group of young Somalis gathered on the sidewalk and coming and going as well.

>Waiting near the intersection, westbound, I noticed a very large group of Somalis filling the entire sidewalk to my left.

>I didn't see what sparked the assault but suddenly a group of about a dozen Somalis began to attack a young man.

>The man broke lose from the main group and attempted to run out into the street but was followed by Somalis pouring out behind him.

>They pinned the young man against a parked car grabbing him by the arms and holding him in place. The somalis began to strike the young man in the face and head with their bare hands.

>When I saw more Somalis rushing out to enter the fray and the police officer heading my way with his hand on his holstered weapon, I hoped the fuck out of there.

I live in MN and I do carpentry work with my dad. We've had a few run ins when installing carpet in St. Cloud.
Once we worked in a whole govt subsidized secluded apartment area. It was even walled off from the
surrounding areas and had half a dozen apartment buildings. The entire population was somali as far as I
could tell. We drove a Mazda mx5 and well, we had all eyes on us. The entire placed smelled like their shitty
uncultured food (I'm American but still). That place was like a whole different world, there was 0 and I mean
ZERO integration into American culture/values.

Who is this man you speak of?

somalis are CUTE

Attached: mayajama.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

>St. Cloud

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Cloud,_Minnesota_mall_stabbing

Attached: tmp_8868-maxresdefault161871757.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

m.startribune.com/man-who-stabbed-2-at-mall-of-america-tells-court-isis-inspired-him/471639884/

m.startribune.com/man-sentenced-to-15-years-for-isis-inspired-knife-attack-at-mall-of-america/474325523/

Attached: tmp_8868-ows_151881430774424134908535.jpg (1440x994, 61K)

Half European, doesn't count.

Somali's are the ugliest specimens on the planet, not even Australian abo's can match them.

>Somalis are cute

You're retarded aren't you?

fucking somalis
this is a NICE PLACE TO LIVE and they are RUINING its reputation
NUKE SOMALIAPPOLIS

Attached: 1508171835526.jpg (900x675, 103K)

What is she like 1/4 Somali? Fuck off, Somali women don't look like that

That's not true. Abo's are definitely less attractive.

alphanewsmn.com/somali-daycare-fraud-minnesota-political-correctness/

$100 million in MN taxpayer funding stolen and sent to Somalia

Jesus!

HOLY SHIT I LIVE LIKE 6 BLOCKS FROM THERE.

SOMALIS ARE OUT OF CONTROL. WE NEED MORE WHITE MEN, ASAP.

THESE FUCKING WHITE LIBERAL WOMEN AND THEIR BETA MALE HUSBANDS VOTE IN THESE SOMALIS, WHO IMMEDIATELY SHIT UP THE BEST CITY IN THE STATE AND MAKE IT UNRECOGNIZABLE. I WENT TO LAKE CALHOUN (LITERALLY RENAMED "BDE MAKA SKA" FOR THE NATIVES, BECAUSE JOHN CALHOUN WAS A SLAVE OWNER) AND THE ENTIRE LAKE WAS SURROUNDED BY THESE FUCKING SOMALIS, MEXICANS, ARABS, AND LIKE 5-10% WHITES, WITH MAYBE 1-3 WHITE COUPLES OUT OF HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE.

THIS. IS. OUR. STATE. I NEVER VOTED FOR THIS SHIT.

>Bde Maka Ska

I still call it Lake Calhoun.
That's what I've always called it.
That's what my parents have always called it.
It's what my grandparents have always called it.

How do you even pronounce Bde Maka Ska?

and no one had a gun
deserved it

nigga where da vidya?

Agreed. Bloomington user her

Blacked by zoomalis?

THANKS OBAMA!

Sure, if mild retardation is your thing.

Attached: Somalis are cute.png (195x245, 119K)

Maybe I need to invest in a dashcam?

Attached: tmp_8868-150204021522-vo-taiwan-transasia-crash-dash-cam-video-00000612-exlarge-1692120642693.jpg (780x438, 50K)

Keep an eye on the site linked below, OP. It appears the map does not yet include the attack in question. If a familiar incident is added to the map, use the associated IR number to request information from the police department.

communitycrimemap.com/?rms=Minneapolis_Crime_Map&type=simple&address=Minneapolis MN

Was wondering how that case was developing, and then remembered they ended him right there. (I remember the butthurt that he was killed.)

Attached: abdul artan.png (765x302, 109K)

Sheeeeeiiit

Attached: kEzwR.gif (320x240, 464K)

Are you the 1 retarded shill in the group of 100

He resigned and the city gave him a confidential settlement not to sue.

A friend on the force said it was in the 2 mil range.

Attached: tmp_8868-15289428986782071362896.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

>Somali Mall
Is that what they call the Mall of America these days?

may godbless minnesomalia

Attached: Minnesomalia2014.jpg (3264x1952, 1.33M)

Kek

I'm from Minneapolis, and I say, kill 'em al!

Of course it's on lake street, lmao

Attached: 145523514.jpg (612x433, 31K)

Here's a shitty rundown of it all from the pinko's. From what I remember the mob turned on them, they retreated, the mob followed, and being white fucked them over because feelings.

They paid that nigger fuck 2 mil for killing a white woman..

Do your duty. Suffer not Mudniggers to live.

I had forgotten about this case. It was only mentioned very briefly. Then was totally burried.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond

Attached: tmp_8868-a-31318105878.jpg (600x681, 86K)

What is the fate? Against the Somali cunts or against us? What's going to happen? Where are we going?

Attached: coon eating watermelon.jpg (500x742, 38K)

>He said the guy that stabbed some people at OSU was from the neighborhood he lived next to.

That's one of the examples people used when Trump was campaign about Muslim terrorists.

There must be video of it somewhere in a day or two.

>In two years as a police officer, Noor had three formal complaints against him, two of which, as of September 2017, are pending resolution. In a separate case from May 2017, he is being sued for allegedly assaulting a woman.[13]

>Following the deadly shooting, the Star Tribune reported Noor's police training had been "fast tracked"; some suburban police departments see the cadet programs as a way to add diversity to their police forces.[14] Noor's police training had been part of the cadet program for the Minneapolis Police Department, an accelerated[14] seven-month program aimed at candidates who already have a college degree and wish to enter law enforcement. Former police chief Janeé Harteau stood by Noor's training:

Attached: tmp_8868-maxresdefault(2)396038463.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

This is very true. I've even seen negro gang members profess their hatred for Somalians. At least they don't vaccinate and their children are dying off in droves.

he got arrested like 3 weeks ago. and the medias only response was that most cops get away with it, but not him because he killed a white. they have a point though

>THESE FUCKING WHITE LIBERAL WOMEN AND THEIR BETA MALE HUSBANDS VOTE IN THESE SOMALIS, WHO IMMEDIATELY SHIT UP THE BEST CITY IN THE STATE AND MAKE IT UNRECOGNIZABLE.

How has it not affected them yet? Or do they pretend it doesn't?

>Noor had been lauded in the past by Minneapolis mayor Betsy Hodges and the local Somali community as one of the first Somali-American police officers in the area

barenakedislam.com/2017/07/24/minneapolis-mayor-does-what-after-a-somali-muslim-killer-cop-murders-an-innocent-unarmed-woman-for-no-reason/

Attached: tmp_8868-ows_139674139624040178602294.jpg (2000x1355, 398K)

I lived by downtown on Franklin for about 10 months, thank god I moved out west. Small town/rural suburb life is seriously the best. It's disturbing how often there's sketchy people and cops in that area and the media doesn't say shit about it

>No ethnic group is so identified with a single state as the Swedes are with Minnesota. From before statehood, Swedish immigrants flooded into the small frontier towns of St. Paul and Minneapolis. Encouraged by agents who promised inexpensive and fertile farmland, they came by the thousands. By the turn of the twentieth century, over 126,000 Swedes lived in Minnesota—and their impact on everything in the state continues to today.

Hence, all the fucking Somalians in Minnesota.

Attached: Sven.jpg (299x356, 28K)

Kek

I'm from the region and grew up in the 80s and 90s. What Minnesota's government has done to the Twin Cities but also places like Willmar and St Cloud is absolutely tragic. It used to be immensely comfy, almost utopian.

>1 in 3 Somalians have been affected by mental issues.
who.int/hac/crises/som/somalia_mental_health/en/
Somalis are human locusts

Attached: 135622351.jpg (794x1200, 87K)

NOBODY VOTED FOR IT ANYWHWERE.

DEMOCRATS JUST UP AND DID IT WITH HELP FROM WASHINGTON

Ay richfield user here. It’s sad mate, my neighborhood was all white growing up now there are more Mexicans and niggers than ever before

I believe you OP. Here's a video of some Somalis enriching Maine
youtu.be/Ael02tmtkqw

Attached: 1528167167520.jpg (700x1200, 339K)

Our governor Mark Dayton said about the Somali immigrants “if you don’t like it, you can go to another state”. Literally said that. Trump only barely lost MN, and btw guys he’s coming to Duluth for a Trump Rally next Wednesday let’s go?

I saw a drug bust at the richfield care center of all fucking places not too long ago. Be sure to steer clear of all the tweakers up there

Just FYI I lived in metro Mnpls until the 00s and I saw Somalis back then though there were no issues. This is Obama admin at work. They are his legacy and they have to go back

Attached: 1528169796448.png (500x768, 184K)

Unironically half swedish

>How do you even pronounce Bde Maka Ska?
like Lake Calhoun.

I hope so.
I want to know what happened.

Attached: tmp_8868-lMEa58i_d1409650106.jpg (318x235, 14K)

I saw a prostitution sting occur off Lake St while I was at the Taco Bell drive thru.

About half a dozen whores got arrested all at once.

Still one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I laughed so hard my baja blast went up my nose.

The twin cities were great.

I'm probably going to move to the outer ring suburbs when I settle down.

>Minneapolis is the largest immigration hub for Somali Refugees since the early 80s.

Correction:

Catholic and Lutheran social services and institutions have engaged in lucrative subhuman trafficking since Reagan's time.

It's a megabillion-dollar industry in the US, more globally

arriveministries.org/who-we-serve/about-refugees-asylees/minnesota-refugees/

startribune.com/minnesota-among-nation-s-top-states-for-refugee-resettlement/392101751/
Feds help too:
mn.gov/dhs/partners-and-providers/program-overviews/refugee-resettlement/

Actually a lot of the settlement was done by republicans in their religious organizations.

mnchurches.org/

Also Episcopalians

The Lightbulp-look is strong in this one

>NOBODY VOTED FOR IT ANYWHWERE.
Swedes Import Somalians.
Wherever they go.

>Minnesota is cucked beyond recognition!
>My niggers are better than your niggers.

LOL.

Attached: busnigger.jpg (750x750, 107K)

What a beauty

Shawty got that 211

w...why are there Somalis in Minnesota?

damn look at that alpha silverback she ape. I bet she could tear a mans arms off.

uses a plastic cup to hide her beer consumption
>holds beer can under armpit

Attached: giphy.gif (389x259, 991K)