So why don't you like, Mexico?

Attached: IMG_20180613_231651.png (1080x1527, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/migrants-flood-canada-roxham-road/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: IMG_20180613_231720.png (1080x1712, 447K)

Long post incoming

Attached: IMG_20180613_231809.png (1080x1711, 455K)

>mexican films
the only one i can think of is when santa claus is fighitng the devil

Attached: IMG_20180613_231839.png (1080x1701, 1021K)

Cuz they're a filthy beaners

Because Mexicans are fucking degenerates, all they care about is drugs and alcohol and they don't speak english.

I fucking hate these loco gringos who grandstand and virtue signal without an ounce of knowledge about my country's real culture.
>TACOS TAMALES AYY ARRIBA ARRIBA LET'S GO GET SHITFACED IN CANCUN
BAKA DESU SENPAI

Attached: 1528830677264.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

I had a steak and one of those vegetable sides from Green Giant and a beer that had orange flavor in it. I don't eat that shit and have washed dishes. What a lying faggot.

Sounds like a good argument for America to annex mexico

Facts are pretty clear Mexico is a shithole. They need to stay and fix it.

She forgot mating with them you all sure love mating with them

>...I never had ONE American kid walk in my door and apply for a dishwashing job...

You cunts are paying far less then the minimum allowed wage to the beaners. You could not afford or deliberately do not want to hire Americans.

No Comma after like...puto

>why don't we love mexico?
because they break our laws, rape our children, and run us over while drunk driving.

I'm white, grew up very poor, and hustled my way up from dishwasher to prep cook, line cook, kitchen manager, went to baking school, and now I'm a production manager at a large food processing plant and make decent blue collar dough.

If I'd lived in the US where you have what basically amounts to a massive slave class that works for pennies on the dollar stacked up in 1br apartments and not paying taxes, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to improve my situation because all those stepping stone jobs would have been taken by illegals from some third world shit hole.

Attached: blonde10.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

Amen

>this society which was built without them and maintained without them can't survive without them

Absolute retardation

>We

I sincerely hope Bourdain burns in hell.
I'm a white man who washed dished, bused tables, and was a prep cook FOR MEXICAN FOOD RESTAURANT IN SAN ANTONIO.

We gotta annex Canadia first, its in the lore

You are a fucking idiot.

Nice try Trudeau

No problem with Mexico, but the have a lot of problems. Problems they need to solve themselves.

Because it's full of fucking Mexicans

Attached: 1500773454668.jpg (480x360, 63K)

>implying Trudeau has any pictures of beautiful women on his hard drive

Attached: trudeau_pride.jpg (1024x753, 158K)

It’s not that Mexicans are bad people, it’s that we don’t want to be replaced by them.

Wow, that mirror is talking shit to you

You were trying to imply that LeafTown isn't overrun with cheap hire immigrants... nice try tho

It isn't, dipshit, we only share a border with the US. Yes, we have immigrants, but they're legal citizens and therefore can't be paid less than minimum wage.

They are bad people, and we still dont want to make America Mexico again.

The only things that smug fool listed that I like are burritos and enchiladas. My liking them is no more an excuse to allow unlimited Mexican immigration than my liking Chinese food is an excuse to let in 1.3b Chinese people.

I don't demand Mexicans grow or cook my food or do any cleaning for me. I don't demand they mow my lawn. I don't demand they watch my children. That smug fool must've been confusing me for someone from Los Angeles or New York City or Chicago or some other smug Democrat bastion.

Oh, I also like the Mexicans and other Central and South Americans I know personally. I don't like them voting against the free market because they don't know any better. This is why immigration must be limited, so that immigrants have time to integrate without overwhelming or injuring the system.

No doubt that smug fool opposed integration, of course.

>foodie doesn't know that nacos aren't mexican but an Americanized version of mexican food
Let the fucking restaurant industry fail if it relies on illegal labor
any business relying on illegal labor needs to either rethink how it conducts business or not conduct business at all

Is it heartless to not condemn the use of Mexican drugs, since it supports horrifically violent cartels?
>People are STANDING UP, DEMANDING CHANGE
Yeah, in the US, to let them come in.

Anthony Bourdain was a jew. Also, I have worked all through college as a prep cook, short-order cook, and dishwasher. So he's a fucking liar. Just like all Jews.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>i-it isn't dipshit, user...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cbsnews.com/news/migrants-flood-canada-roxham-road/
>FUCK YOU LEAF
Day of the rake is coming maple nigger

no thanks

There are quite some good Mexican films, even tho they are not so common
Agreed
You are a little bias bro, chill

White niggers got bamboozled into believing that Mexicans constitute an important cause of their problems, despite the fact that,

>most loss of jobs can be attributed to automation and outsourcing to foreign countries (I.e. corporations cucking you)
>many average americans reward illegals with jobs, welfare, and buy shit from them
>many americans are OK with gun/dollar smuggling into mexico in exchange for drugs, which creates more illegals due to the violence, the US doesn't even carry statistics about gun/money smuggling out of their country, lol.
>welfare is basically a way to offset the low wages that are given to illegals, and since it becomes government debt it's basically "free money" so americans are OK with it, otherwise they would have reformed the welfare system

I don't think illegal immigration is OK, but ultimately americans are to blame for this problem because IT IS YOU who gives them jobs, your economic plenitude is fading away and you chose to reward the cheapest option instead of americans, the white man fucked over the white man but it's easier to blame muh mexicans.

Attached: u2khl9x0c42z.jpg (640x640, 123K)

>if you like a type of food you must let in hordes or the people of ethnic origin
>if Americans aren't willing to do hard for for min wage and no benefits, this means Americans won't do it and we need to import 3rd worlders to do it
Good riddance.

You realise this is a very recent problem and isn't near any kind of impact on the labour market here, right? Typical mouth breathing american retard.

Stop invading my country and I might just chill

Didn't someone running for office in Mexico just get killed while taking a selfie? Wasn't there a border patrol agent shot a week ago?

Mexico needs to sort out its own issues while we sort out ours.

Mexicans tend to not take personal responsibility for their poorly raised children like most niggers.

I feel that, if that was not how the Mexican was presented to you, if they were just another entity that was in your country, and you weren't told that the world would be a better place with more of them and less of you, you wouldn't feel that the Mexican was there to replace you.

Would you?

In a sense, its the difference between being told that some new relation was coming to take your family, and this feeling was somehow reinforced by the resentment of the one framing the contact and other events that way, and being told that another relation was coming to merely be part of the family.

Problem is that a majority of Mexicans come over then start saying viva la Mexico!!!! And bash the U S. I don't see any chinaman yelling 我最愛中國!!!

Nice try at shifting the blame.
>being this deluded that you engage in mental gymnastics
There's a reason Mexicans run away from their own country. They can't run a country. It's easy to surmise that the same people who have kept America running (white people majority) are the ONLY ones capable of keeping the country going.
People of all kinds of races come HERE because their own people fail to make a country as good as one started by WHITE PEOPLE.
So fuck off with that shit.

Same, except I worked for a Chinese restaurant. I didn't have a future there because I COULDN'T SPEAK FUCKING SPANISH.

Enjoy your mosques and trucks of peace leaf. I think we need a wall to the north as well

Oh, victim blaming. How quaint.

You know what, Paco? We're going to build the wall, and you're going to pay for it. Then we're going to kick out your primas, and "reform our welfare system," as you put it. But you're still going to be slaughtering one another like the barbarians you are. Because your violence, poverty, and government corruption really has nothing to do with us. It is entirely due to the fact that you are inferior caliber people, and you know it.

Mexicans are responsible to a point, but like I said, they aren't pointing a gun at you and demanding welfare and jobs, whites give them all that because they are OK with fucking over americans as long as it's cheap, that's just a simple reality.

White suprematurds are so retarded and deluded they don't admit whites have theirown flaws, so, as per usual, the foreigner must be responsible for american whites giving jobs to foreigners, amirite?

Attached: r3rf09locu0z.jpg (539x539, 47K)

>blah blah muh wall rant
Notice how you didn't address the point I made?
Whites are their own enemy, you will fuck over other whites as long as it's cheap, but it's clearly easier to blame muh mexicans.

We obviously need a wall, because your surplus of mexicans is bleeding into my glorious nation.

>truck of peace

lel yeah let's compare islamic terror attacks

I'm so fucking sick of all these fat fucks and their stupid fucking food culture. These foodie cunts are way too comfy.

>Whites are their own enemy
You are confusing whites with Jews.

Everything he says there is true, he just doesn't hasn't had to face the crimes of the dregs of their society. In Mesa, AZ the local news every day would have something fucked up, child kidnappings often in domestic disputes, rape and murder including of the elderly, anything you can think of.

Oh that's another rare meme cop-out, blame the jews because whites are simultaneously the most intelligent master race AND easily brainwashable and malleable niggercattle people who fall easily for "Jewish ploys". Lmao.

>we
No

t. someone who's never lived around spics

I blame the people who are responsible. Mexicans are causing a giant mess in America today. Jews are manipulating the power structures to their gain and the detriment of everyone else. Those things are simple facts that are irrefutable. Your simplistic caricature of my political views (which you don't even really know anything about) does not accurately describe reality to any greater degree than allowing you to feel good about yourself rather than face the fact that you are a cockroach.

You are a fucking idiot.

Everything you need to know, sans taco semtimentalism:

Mexico is a democracy where the age of legal consent is 12.

Mexico is a state in which the enforcement of laws is deferred to drug warlords.

Mexico's primary export is unskilled labor and it's primary import is remission from people living in the United States.

We dont like Mexico because Mexico is full of Mexicans.

Would you mind expanding on how the jews used their reptilian psychic powers to coax the innocent, and powerless white man into showering illegal mexicans with jobs, purchases in their businesses, and welfare?

at least one didnt attack our congress.
what are acid attacks looking like in Trudeauland?
hows the chinese housing market?
>nice eyebrows btw

gringos are so keked

jidf is really stepping its game up...

amen my dude

amen my dude

Huge amount of Libreal ideologies.
3 things could fix the country easy but wont happen.
>Death Penalty
>Gun law change to allow carry outside homes
CNDH(MexicanHuman right commision, protects criminals over civilians, CASUALLY related to huge amount of corruption) went Nuclear with those 2, they were stopped.
>Stop giving gibs to the south

Not hard to understand, really.
1) convince people there's an impending Malthusian catastrophe
2) they believe it
3) they stop having babies to combat overpopulation
4) experience a population inversion
5) tell people they need to import 3rd worlders to prop up the elderly who can no longer work
6) they believe it
7) population replacement in one generation.

holy fuck be more concise, this sensationalist shit it why you lost.