Why cant women just wear normal workout clothes?

why cant women just wear normal workout clothes?

Attached: cap.jpg (646x348, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Xnf5miWzQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why cant her brother on the bench next to you, watching?

Attached: maxre.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>found the homo
Sage

Because for women working out isn't about actually working out. What's the point in doing anything if you don't get instant gratification out of it.

why stop teasing cocks?

Why can't gyms be all male and require guys to work out shirtless like in the 70's?

To attract men, duh

Women crave attention

I'd wear short shorts too but my unusually large penis makes it a problem.

to attract chads

I can't wear most pants because my dick is huge and would be visible but women can walk around with their cunt hanging out in super tight yoga pants. It's not fair.

>going to gyms that women go to
youtu.be/7Xnf5miWzQo

chad here, i dont like how women dress in the gym

T H I S

because if they dont feel desired they have no desire

which, i may add, isn't a bad thing. but then they are forced to operate in the realm of reality and not their own sitcom.

The gym I used to go to, all the "hot" women (by that I mean thots) wore that stupid kind of shit & sports bras and leggings. Looked fucking stupid considering men just went in shirts and shorts, only ever saw compression legs out on the street during jogs. The naturally attractive women, the ones with no makeup on were always in old shirts and shorts.

It amazes me that women dress up and rock makeup to workout. Fucking ridiculous

i like the gymthots and they even help my lifts sometimes. last time i diddlylifted i was in the fov of a grill with a nice brapper and it pushed me to pull 405x3 for the first time

There were women at every gym I went to. There were no "mens" ones. Crossfit had more women though. Hot, tight bod women

Slide thread!
/sage

What should they wear?

well for pic related its cuz shes a butterface but usually 9.5/10 are attention whores who must be constantly validated