Why does Jow Forums hate this man? He didn't do anything wrong

Why does Jow Forums hate this man? He didn't do anything wrong.

Attached: Richard_Spencer_6b733.jpg (640x529, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is too fat for /pol

For the same reason (((pol))) worships Anthony Bourdain all of the sudden

Unlike most of Jow Forums he is not afraid to say exactly what he thinks in public. He is one of the most unspooked men in America. I agree with him on almost everything except for mountain biking.

Because he is a government plant. He had a working relationship with the Bush administration as a campaign organizer for "Muslims of America".

Beside that, he was clearly fake. No one knew him, no one cared. He was introduced to paint Trump's supporters as racists.

Attached: 1527033640193.jpg (2000x1708, 1.93M)

>"Muslims of America".
Meant bush, as is pictured.

Attached: 1511987985389.gif (472x360, 695K)

(((Schizoposters))) ruin everything.

Gay and philo-semetic

>death by optics

Attached: 1527254803064.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Pay denbts

Jow Forums hates everyone and anyone who actually advocates white issues IRL

>Why does Jow Forums hate government agents that are clearly government agents.

I don't hate Spencer, though I think he has many problems.

His idea of the imperium is laughably stupid. He is TERRIBLE at attempting to organize a movement. Charlotesville was a complete disaster. Him flirting with media attention castrated him (p much turned him into a David Duke-esque joke). He can't vet his associates (the stolen valor national guard guy). I like his streams but they are terrible at making actual predictions. The idea that we are at the point of moving into the public sphere is completely wrongheaded. Our anonymity is our strength.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/

He gets punched and harassed in the street for upholding pro white beliefs in public. He is flawed but still much better than his haters IMO

>0.02 shekles were deposited into your account

He's ok, but he is very selfish and dumb. A lot of guys got their lives destroyed for going to his IRL events, and he never even gave a fuck.

>his events

Name one. He didnt lead, plan, or organize charlottesville, he was one of like 12 people invited to speak

Richard is a very good speaker, but he's very behind the trend when talking about where the movement should go.

Schizophrenic faggot

Michigan was one of the worst things to happen to the AR. His lawyer was getting harassed and he didn't give a fuck. He was e-begging for funds for his legal fees (even though his Michigan lawyer does pro-bono work for the AR), so it was probably only court fees. He convinces impressionable people to dox themselves, and when they're getting destroyed. He goes an lives like a trust fund asshole. I like Richard, but he is not a leader. He should stay on the internet.

>Supports a do nothing nobody that fast tracked doxxing of white nationalists on several occasions and seems to do nothing else.
>accuses me for working for the kikes
W E W L A D

Try figuring out what Richard Spencer did before he became the face of the alt-right during Trump's election.
Look into his family too.
or check this Kike

Attached: 1528015969835.jpg (640x426, 29K)

Agreed. I genuinely like his streams, even though I disagree with much of what they believe. Other than Vox Day's Darkstream its the only thing I really listen to. I think he is a good speaker and he's pretty good as a cheerleader for white identity. And in his speeches, he has a pretty good idea of how to push the boundary in a good way (something the alt-reich has NO clue about). His whole "we'll force them to be free, power is meant to be used, etc.' schtick is very good imo.

Personally, I think the alt-right SHOULD be moving into the real world in the form of affinity groups (copying a bit from the left's playbook here).. Small groups of irl colleagues and friends who trust one another working for self-improvement and improvement of their communities. Groups who have a loose affiliation with other groups and can come together when needed for numbers but without all the problems of a large, organized entities.

I think the best example of this is Rise Above Movement: youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8

Their (albeit awesome) participation in the protests a few years back put them in danger, but other than that they seem very smart in what they are doing. Guerilla propaganda in enemy territory, more strong arm tactics in friendly territory. They are careful to avoid any careless affiliations with nazism and the larpres. All around really well disciplined group from what I've seen. These need to form in every state over the next six years.

As a gay man trying to steal out wymenz he did everything wrong!

After meeting him a couple of times I have to honestly say I am not impressed with him. At first I found his tendency to provoke without shying away as admirable, but after seeing in person how he functions during his "protests" there is nothing brave about him, he just has zero situational awareness. His buddy with a Nasty Girl sidekick I found to be annoying and reminded me of POGs who "deployed" but never left the wire. I witnessed them all run away from doughy antifers, one of whom I punched in the face as it looked like he wanted to be the next guy that punches richard spencer. They got into taxis and me and my gf stayed behind. got followed by antifa for a bit, but then the police just scared them away.

>Paul Gottfried's golem did nothing wrong
Lurk more, newfriend

What's wrong with Paul Gottfried other than le Joos?

>Paul Gottfried's golem
>dubs

What more could I have asked for?

Attached: 1473548201758.jpg (1000x709, 452K)

Ignore muh jews spergs still swallowing babys first redpill

>Based Jewish-allies!
I miss Jow Forums before reddit showed up.

Attached: 1494106589481.jpg (768x768, 139K)

Take your Olanzapine

Take your free flight back to israel.

Attached: 1493448220232.jpg (480x451, 31K)

It's very easy to say it was a mistake in hindsight. The fact of the matter is that he was putting himself out there on the front line, I can respect someone with those type of leadership qualities. yes, there were mistakes but we have to be willing to make these mistakes to grow and prosper.

Too fat? Have you seen your average poster on here? Spencer by that token would be deathly anorexic

The more you shills are after hun the more i like him