Were the Yugoslav Partisans the only true good guys during WWII?

Were the Yugoslav Partisans the only true good guys during WWII?

Attached: 1200px-Partisans_in_liberated_Novi_Sad_1944.jpg (1200x767, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dolxyucsFnU
youtu.be/jPl_Y3Qdb7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, it was the nordic volunteers for the SS who were the real heroes

Those lads did a lot of unjustified bad stuff though.

Like what? From what I've gathered, the nordic divisions had a pretty clean record

To my knowledge, SS Division Wiking and SS Division Nordland were not involved in any severe warcrimes. They mostly abstained from any atrocities throughout the war.

There were some Danish and Norwegian volunteers who did participate in minor Jewish and partisan-related "warcrimes" on the Eastern Front in Belarus and Ukraine, but we must remember they were just following orders by mostly German officers and commanders.

Also, many Finns who had previous experience from the Winter War, were distributed together with other nationalities in the Wiking Division (Other Finns went on to form a battalion of their own.) These Finns in their diaries and letters in the early months of Barbarossa often commented disapprovingly how ruthless the other volunteers (mostly East European volunteers) treated the Soviet POWs and civilians.

Attached: 15281235524608.png (640x640, 94K)

> volunteers for the SS
He said good guys, not quislings

Spanish blue division just repaying the favor to Germany?

they just wanted to remove commie

Attached: 15305650_1426537032[1].png (800x420, 1.36M)

Poland was only good side of WW2
no exceptions

the worst
Austrian SS divisions were the best

How do people in Norway feel about the Wiking Division? I was told that the French public either doesn't know about the 33rd Charlemagne, or they're hated just like any other group of Nazis. Is there some secret sentimentality over there in Norway?
youtu.be/dolxyucsFnU

You're a total imbecile.

Like, irredeemable imbecile.

The Yugocommunists literally greeted the invasion of Yugoslavia, calling it their best opportunity.

Even better, they strictly forbade engaging Germans and Italians.

Their primary goal was destruction of Serbia, Belgrade rule, burgeoisie of Serbs and Croats.

The most haunting documents are their depeches and letters where they describe how people don't want to join them, and that they should cause maximum chaos, misery and suffering because only desperate people whose lives are threatened would consider joining them.

Moše Pijade and Edvard Kardelj wrote such plans.

German casualties prior to Soviet arrival in the Balkans were trivial, while more than 300 000 Partisans were killed.

I would like to think so, at least here it started as Osvobodilna fronta, (liberation front) and its aim was to resist ocupation. Buut later on it came under revolutionary(commie) control, and a lot of initial freedom fighters were purged, because they didn't really care for or support party. Its problematic even now, since heroes of war were also used in after war cleansings, and it wasn't a matter of choice for them. So basically a lot of partisans went trough die a hero/ become villain in the long run.

>volunteers for the SS
You mean the nazis were the good people? How edgy of you.

>Their primary goal was destruction of Serbia, Belgrade rule, burgeoisie of Serbs and Croats.
Are you a philo-serb croat or something

We are not taught about them, and if we are, they are put in a bad light. We are mainly taught about the "freedom fighters" as in schools and documentaries.

Both the Danish and Norwegian governments (even before German occupation) were officially encouraging their young men to volunteer for the Germans on behalf of a common Euopean struggle.

Our governments and politicans suddenly forgot all about this at the end of the war, labelling the few returning volunteers who came back to their native countries from years in either Allied POW camps or Soviet gulags as "Nazi traitors" and then execute them by firing squads or mass hangings.

Attached: 1479012106742.png (324x505, 22K)

yugoslav + polish partisans

btw. was Yugoslavia heavily occupied by the Germans?

It's not edge son, stick around...

>Both the Danish and Norwegian governments (even before German occupation) were officially encouraging their young men to volunteer for the Germans on behalf of a common Euopean struggle.
False. Before the invasion of Denmark the German hatred was quite high as we have been in wars with the Germans on and off. 1850 and 1864 was still fresh in the cultural and historical memory of Danes so the love for the German and the idea of a "Germany" was not popular.
After the invasion the Germans wanted to recruit people to serve and they knew Denmark had a large diaspora of Germans who would be ideal. The Danish government had no choice but to obey the occupation forces.
>labelling the few returning volunteers who came back to their native countries from years in either Allied POW camps or Soviet gulags as "Nazi traitors" and then execute them by firing squads or mass hangings
maybe in Norway but certainly not in Denmark. Much to the displeasure of famous nazi hunters Denmark did not really punish people who served the German armed forces on the eastern front. Last year we even had a case with a SS volunteer who served a 6 months sentence for treason and the jews were mad when they found this to be the standard punishment for known SS traitors.

I can't believe you all forgot about Greece.
We gave musolini a black eye in Northern Greece, and hitler a broken cunt in Crete.
Cretans fucked up the German paratroopers, and they managed to do that despite the inept leadership of the british who botched everything up.

ALL the major powers that fought in WW2 were in essence evil, although I really don't like that word because generally speaking a war is not fought between forces that are inherently evil or inherently good.
ALL major powers targeted and massacred civilians on a mass scale.

Attached: 1527942076669.jpg (540x668, 83K)

Depends, here we were seperated in ocupation zones, being split between Germany Italy and Hungary. Now as the legend goes, germans were strict, good soldiers, and retaliations for shooting them were severe.
Italians were joke as a soldiers, and terrible cowards, unlike Germans, they treated locals like shit, and were acting like nobility in a sense. But as i said, afraid of partisans, afraid of bears, affraid of rain...
Hungary was there pretty much for clay claim. You know, nazi ally, neighbouring nazi invaded country.

and how brutal was the occupation? In Poland for example there were 2 millions ethnic Poles killed

>False. Before the invasion of Denmark the German hatred was quite high as we have been in wars with the Germans on and off.
I'm aware of this, and I said nothing about the public opinion, only the official stance by the Danish government. It is well-known, the volunteers were hated by most of the Danish population, but the government gladly encouraged volunteers as part of the collaborative policy with the Germans.

In the beginning, the recruitment of Danish volunteers was carried out in secret as the Danish constitution clearly states that it is not allowed for foreign powers to conduct recruitment activities on Danish soil.
Though, there is no doubt the Danish government knew that recruitment took place, but decided to ignore it. The government was also not interested in risking the cooperation with the Germans, which largely spared the Danish population.

The Danes who signed up for volunteer service were smuggled over the Danish-German border in lorries. But this secrecy ended immediately when the Germans canceled their non-aggression pact with the Soviet Union. After this, recruitment became a far more aggressive and targeted effort to meet the German manpower requirements, and therefore OFFICIAL recruitment offices opened throughout Denmark. Recruitment ads were advertised in the Danish daily press. The recruitment initiative thus entered a whole new phase with a more public and blatant effort.

>Last year we even had a case with a SS volunteer
The main reason why many of your volunteers were not executed, they had been in hiding for several decades, and Danish authorities assumed most of them died in battle.
I know Sören Kam managed to live in Germany until his death, and he was wanted for extradition for killing a famous Danish journalist.

Attached: oUhkGf1.jpg (465x529, 71K)

The Finns were the best goodies

Fucking traitors, though

>The main reason why many of your volunteers were not executed, they had been in hiding for several decades, and Danish authorities assumed most of them died in battle.
not really. There was a "healing" process were the Danish government just wanted to put it all behind it.
Most low ranking SS volunteers just turned themselves in and got jailed for 6months to 1 year depending on their crimes.
The ones that were executed were the ones who worked for the Germans INSIDE Denmark. People who helped the German police and or enforced the rule of the German occupation.

It was just the newest iteration of the cowardly, genocidal Serbian ethos - nothing extraordinary.

Hard to say beause wars here are huge clusterfucks. Imagine if all the memflags of pol having a civil war, with few normalflags entering the thread. Its a fucking mess. Everyone is a war hero and war criminal at the same time.

>*destroys churches*

>Its a fucking mess. Everyone is a war hero and war criminal at the same time.
this is a good description of eastern europe

Attached: such is life in the zone.webm (1600x900, 817K)

Ah okay, I guess that makes sense.

I am just of the opinion that De Radikale with Scavenius as both foreign minister and prime minister was very fond of the Germans.

Well, after all, your government was not replaced with a Reichskommissariat like our occupational Quisling regime.

Attached: 1600059224.png (512x853, 995K)

no, they were just typical genocidal Serbshit terrorists. They used the German occupation as an excuse to pillage the countryside and kill anyone they didn't like. The Germans had to use the bloodthirsty Ukrainian volunteers to suppress them for a reason.

>very fond of the Germans
not really but they were pragmatic. No good would come of fighting the Germans was the political elites stance.
Also something many outside of Denmark is not aware of is the fact that Denmark during the 1860s - 1950s were in a existential crisis. Denmark is the oldest of the nordic powers and historically had been the main power of the north. That ofc changed completely during the 1600s - 1800s. So many Danes felt that it was only a question of time before Denmark was wiped out completely either by Germany, Sweden or another regional power.

I all honesty, most Finns weren't really motivated by anti-communism, it was more that they really wanted to resist Russia and keep Russians the fuck out. Finnish war propaganda rarely speaks of commies at all, it speaks of "ryssä" which is older pejorative term for Russian. In Finnish understanding of history Winter War was unifying experience for Finns, since even Finnish many commies thought "fuck those Russians" despite their ideology, that might have even persisted through the war.

>What is Bleiburg?
nice try

Attached: 14COhR2.png (512x512, 24K)

Za koga smo onda?

Bleiburg was justified. It wasnt enough actually. My grandpa was in the Chetniks but at the end of the war they surrendered the village to the commies and the commies required some volunteers to join their ranks and go west, to Bleiburg. Grandpa joined seeking revenge for his mom. There were loose ends with a certain croat family left, but dad solved it in the last war.

and where did this big guerilla come from in the Balkans? Why were the people so mobilized against Germans?

Macedonia was also put in a somewhat terrible position our laungadge became serbonised and our history and bulgarian heritage forgoten.

Red Satan is worst thing that happened to Balkans, thats for sure.

Poles, Greeks, Czechs, Yugoslavs ( except for Croats, fuck these traitors ) and Hungarians were the good guys

I would like to remind all of you that USA WILLINGLY sold 50% of Europe to communists

USA is the number one bad guy
4th Reich is the second bad guy and Soviets / Communists in general take the 3rd spot

>except for Croats, fuck these traitors
you obviusly know very little about WW2 here

Based Croat

>a bunch of vlachs and jews
Ew.

Hungarians joined the axis, poolak.

All countries that were invaded by the Germans had a resistance movement, as well as a collaborator authority. Some countries more than others.
>memeflag
Germans and Soviets caused great misery in most of Europe, I can't even begin to imagine the horror the Polish must have been through considering they were one of the few nations that were invaded by both powers.
The main reason the Soviets did more damage is because they got to keep the countries they had invaded and spend decades turning them to shit.

every country had a resistance movement, but in Yugoslavia it was the biggest and probably trumped collaborationist movement

Based.

Hungarians helped Poland despite being in axis
only a good guy would risk his own fate for others

go, massacre some bosnians and serbs you mindless ape

>go, massacre some bosnians and serbs you mindless ape
why keep talking about stuff you obviusly have no idea besides some memes

>Hungarians helped Poland
Did they fight the Germans?

you do realise that Croatia slaughtered AT LEAST 300 000 Serbs?

They helped to evacuate Polish army ( ~1 000 000 troops) Polish tanks and airforce to France and Uk

300k, not bad, you're keepin it real, maybe we even get better numbers. 1.2 million yugos died, everybody kill everybody, it was free 4 all battle royale with outside interventions

you will never be as good as Serbia

>They helped to evacuate Polish army
As opposed to Germany's will? That's a lot of people.

Btw we massacred more than 700 000 Serbs, Gypsies and Jews during the war, and then Shitalians after. No ragrets.

>AT LEAST 300 000 Serbs?
I've read about 200 000 Serbs

Also, Ukrainian OUN-UPA leaders were meeting with Ustase, when they were in Italy

>everybody kill everybody
Serbs were the good guys though

in what? We are better than them in many things, and in other they are. What's your point?

No, they were white niggers.

>Serbs were the good guys though
top kek, there were no good guys here

Don't try to reason with the eternal victims. Literal jews.

WE WUZ.

(You)

Attached: image.jpg (500x523, 44K)

congratulations on being the worst slavs in the world
You are *almost* as bad as Ukrainians or Russians

Go, kneel before your Austrian / German masters
like you always do

I don't even like Ustaše, you're just talking shit that you maybe heard from some turbo serb

>You are *almost* as bad as Ukrainians or Russians
Wait, we're only third :^(
Fuck.
And yes, I will kneel before the 3rd coming of Christ who has a vision and solution, be he a German, Croat, Serb or even a Polack.

Actually the serbs were the only ones to get massacred during WW2

peasant nations that came into being only in 19. century through literary propaganda are either cunning or have some radicalism in them

This is valid for the whole balkans, more or less.

but Bulgaria has a longer history, no?

Nobody. WWII sucked for everyone.

All countries here claim some ancient history, but after several hundred years of ottoman empire it is quite a wewuzzery. No nobility had survived the said 300-400 or almost 500 years of foreign rule.
The nation revival that happened in the 19th century is also a common thing for all of us peasents.

The only thing yu partisans did wrong is they didnt execute every single last traitor after the war. Thats why we have all this mess today.

A communist mob more brutal and criminal even than their Asian comrades. This subject is heavily censored because Anglos are commie sympathizers and apologists.

I'm not attracted to authoritarian ideologies but I'd drop all my moral convictions and join the nearest blackshirts for an opportunity to fight that mob.

classic

Attached: 1482528983722.png (1200x900, 346K)

I HAVE A DREAM

The countries in the triangle (+Cyprus) would unite in a "Hellenic League" that would become isolationist. Fuck the rest of Europe.
Everyone in the League would learn the Greek language, and we would all switch to the Drachma.
There will be one standing army, and a unified economy and Hellenic League bank.

Attached: I have a dream.jpg (1800x1538, 204K)

Do you consider 7 thousand dead men only = genocide? If you do you are clinically retarded m'boy.

heres two degenerate spawns of traitors i was talking about

>60 mln people will learn an obscure language that another 13 mln speak, despite the fact that over 30 mln already speak languages similar to eachothers.

Why do yugo commies call nationalists traitors? Are you nazbol?

Fuck no
1) They were commies
2) They killed members of other libration movements because they were selfish pricks who wanted to be the only liberation movement
3) They terrorized the native civilian population if they were religious and didn't like commies

nationalists do not join occupation force and kill their fellow nationals, are you retarded

That's the spirit!!!
Also, Greek is not an obscure language.
It's the language of science and the New Testament.
Greek would be the lingua franca.

It sounds like alien and your alphabet is even more useless than ours.

Yeah, they were good guys.
But they still are finding holes with people they killed off. And fuck those half of mill people they killed off on "Križni put".
But yeah, good guys.

you collaborated with your own fucking enemies

Population of Poland in 1940 :
>~32 mln
The number of Polish volunteers who wanted to serve in German SS
>Less than 50

Croats are the eternal servs

I cant tell for entire yu, but here, it started with poljane uprising wich led to dražgoše battle. The guerrilla came from the enemy claim for land and their brutality, but since yu royal army capitulated, every yu "state" was on its own, thing is army was done, but people still got spirit, what followed was the bigest memeflag war europe has seen till 90es yugowars.

Only good thing Poland gave and even he wasn't Polish.
All hail White Croat, papa Ivan Pavao II.

It was an ideology war. Those same nationals had been recruited since before the occupation and therefore sealed their fate. Only a fucking idiot wouldn't expect resistance. By the way, the leaders of this regressive movement weren't even nationals.

>the alphabet that gave birth to all languages spoken today in the European and American continents.
>useless

There is a reason our alphabet has survived for more than 2500 years. If it were useless it would have died off.

this is the story propagated after breakup of yugoslavia to divide and conquer the population.
They now TRY to portray the traitors as some sort of liberation movement, when they did the occupators job and executed civilians who were suspect of being anti german/italian. For instance, my grandfathers brother was dragged out of his house and executed with couple dozens others in the middle of ljubljana because partisans killed 1 italian soldier. This was the job for this traitors khm "liberation movement".

You lack letters for basic sounds.
There's a reason we (you) made our own.
A fucking B is not made out of M and P.

>700 000
>on Jow Forums
wew lad

That's like saying 6 gorillion. It's 35k-70k. Commies had a field day with killing Serbs, Slovenes and Croats after the end of war.

Hard redpilling right here

I don't like the "Home Guard" either, it takes some serious cuckery to collaborate with an invader who wants your people gone. Both the Partisans and Home Guard were shit, in different ways.

Actually, it is 6 million. We don't know where those bodies are so it must've been really bad.

Pretty much this.

They've killed Pupovac 1 million times while he was a little baby in that child camp.

The only good guys senpai.

Attached: tigr.jpg (210x210, 12K)

The Spanish revolutionaries were the only good guys during WW2.

youtu.be/jPl_Y3Qdb7Y

Wrong revolutionaries but sure.

Attached: Jose_Antonio_Primo_de_Rivera.jpg (510x799, 200K)

Blackpill for those present.

Read up on Pavelić and Ustashe MI6 and London connections, and Crusader/Križari plan.

Then, discover that Churcill's own son was Allied liaison with Yugocommunists.

Finally, uncover the fact that Britain sent an ultimatum to Yugoslavia in January 1941 about being neutral to Axis means Britain percieving it as declaration of war.

Then, dig even deeper, and discover that anti-Axis protests and coup was headed by descendants of Black Hand, the coupists who organised Mlada Bosna and Gavrilo Princip, Sarajevo assassination.
They were London agents.

And their first success was regime change in Serbia in 1903, killing the monarchs and the Obrenović dinasty and replacing them with their puppets.

The current scyon of Karađorđević dinasty is THE ONLY ORTHODOX member of Maltese Knights, was a British officer AND is suspected to be illegitimate son of Windsors actually.