Nobody Cares

Do you realize 99.999% of the working class slaves went back to work the next day like nothing had happened?
Do you realize even if they nuked NYC the non affected people would still go to work the next day.
ZZzzzzz..
It will never truly happen to the point that people as a whole care about anything more than wage slaving.
GET A JOB

Attached: 803280_original.jpg (640x429, 36K)

yes the system is very powerful. do you have any suggestions or are you just a wave slave as well.

Attached: 1528732122215.jpg (957x621, 71K)

endless sleep

Attached: cleon-peterson-nuit-blanche-eiffel-tower-01.jpg (800x599, 55K)

OP IS A FAGGOT

i dont think you have your facts right on this one. i was in highschool and i seem to remember we had a couple days off from this, and i dont live anywhere near NY.
as far as people going to work, technically maybe, wheels have to turn, but peoplecertainly didn't go back "like nothing had happened". our national consciousness has NEVER recovered from this event. it has NEVER been the same as it was when i was growing up in the 90s.

>if you go to work, you dont care about anything else

This

>99.999% of the working class slaves went back to work the next day like nothing had happened?

>It would be better if the entire united states came to a screeching halt and everybody starved and died
lol no, idiot.

We want civilization to keep running after a disaster. MORE people should be working the day after a disaster than the day before

I was 19 at the time working in a factory, on night shift, in NJ.
I got watch the whole thing happen live, everyone still went to work that night and nobody even talked about it.

Just don't think about it goy, you wouldn't want to miss out on making money at your 9-5 mcjob would you?

Rather than doing jew voice, how about you try advocating for the alternative you would prefer.

Nightmare mode: Try to say something that wouldn't imply the deaths of millions more americans

>everyone still went to work that night and nobody even talked about it.
this is a flat out god damned lie and i honestly have no idea what your agenda here is, but what you are saying is patently and undeniably a flat out god damned lie unless you worked in a factory full of deafmutes who had no idea what was going on.

>this is a flat out god damned lie
grow up

why dont YOU grow up. you're the one sitting here and trying to tell people "nobody even talked about 9/11 after it happened" like some kind of fucking retard. i have no idea what you think you're trying to sell here, but your claim is beyond retarded and anyone who was old enough to wipe their own ass when this happened (which is prob the vast majority of people on this board) knows it.

There were no japs and Germans to kill. Then they said it was definitely some dude in a cave and that the terrorists were everywhere.
So you could go volunteer to fight in the desert but most people didn’t really have much to sign up. It’s not WWII, we have an all volunteer military.

>caring about burgers

Yeah. Op might suck dicks but he also is a fucking retard obviously. All we talked about was who “we” were going to war with and how many people died. Didn’t hear about building 7.

maybe I wasn't clear enough
sure people talked about it, outside work
but what I meant was that none of my co-workers talked it up the night that it happened AT WORK
Sure people know what had happened, but nobody talked about it.

it was literally THE ONLY thing that ANYBODY talked about for 2 fucking years straight until we went into Iraq, and then it was Iraq and 9/11 for another year, before people finally started moving on and talking about the fucking weather and the fucking yankees again. literally what planet are you on and what stupid point are you trying to make with this STUPID post?

stop wasting your time with bullshit. You probably don't work yourself because its all that was being talked about for weeks, even here. Now go clean your room, you know its a mess.

>THE ONLY thing that ANYBODY talked about for 2 fucking years straight
That wasn't my experience
to each their own.
Maybe if you had family that died, sure.
But the majority of us wage slave didn't.

>me and my hick friends in bumfuck nowhere didn't talk about it so the majority didn't talk about it
ok retard

what a waste of time this thread is. a good thread had to die in order for this one to exist. you should be so ashamed.

that's the thing nobody cares
even when good people(threads) die
we go on like nothing has happened

The Jews.

Bullshit you stupid dumbass. Everybody in the country was talking about it.

>i was in highschool
OP wrote about *working class slaves* going *back to work* the next day, boy.
Nobody gives a shit what you spotty-face teens were doing that day.
Why did you not learn reading comprehension in high school?

I was a junior in high school in greater NYC area I went to work that night. No one said shit. In the US if you arent at work and being productive they will just fire your ass. There's no union protection or anything.

>You probably don't work
You *probably" don't know WTF you're writing about, Lars.

we must keep making money. how else will we purchase all our useless shit? we must keep the slave labor going.

be sure to have kids so they continue the cycle goy

Suggestions? And people working near the towers couldn't get past all the rubble. If it happened far away you can't just skip work for that reason.

Even in England it was a big deal. I was on an air force base and they stopped all traffic. Everyone just sat and listened to it unfold over the radio

like what are you even trying to say, you stupid boomer. you're trying to say that "nobody talked about 9/11 when it happened"? ok. well you're an idiot just like OP.
dude if you're just feeling emo go watch some cat videos or something, i dunno what to say.

even when i got my first job, the next year at like 17. people were still fucking talking about it. non stop. literally non stop. it was everything. it was everythign to everyone. it dominated EVERYONES life for years. it was annoying. i cared 1000 times less than all of the fucking boomer assholes around my who were whining about it. i was growing up around it. i accepted it. young people accepted it. it was the older, working class that could NEVER let it go.

and they ALL had to fly american flags off of EVERYTHING THEY OWNED for the next 3 fucking years. literally everythign they owned. EVERY boomer flew flags off of EVERYTHING they owned. it was insane.

what you and OP are pretending is just patently retarded.

OP listen bud. if you're feeling emo here is the thing. i don't mean to shit on you too hard here but 2 things. 1) you are factually wrong about peoples responses to 9/11 and 2) people tend not to dwell on negative things when there is nothing they can do about them. they sure as fuck dwelt on 9/11, but in general, when you see people and they seem like they dont care, they don't want to face things because they are frightened / powerless. i'm not really defending that tendency, i'm annoyed by it too, cuz im more the type to confront shit. but that's how it is. sorry bro. humanity does blow.

but you can recognize that tendency without having to make up dumb shit about peoples reactions to 9/11.

Gotta pay the fucking rent, buy the food, gas insurance, clothing etc etc. What's a guy supposed to do?

Why would they not go back to work? You need to eat, and there is nothing else to do. Should everyone have gone into endless fits of histrionics? Should they have staged a coup against GWB? What for? A lot of people joined the military to go kill Saddam, who didn't have anything to do with it. Remember that fucking guy? He got necked after hiding in a hole, so surreal that it was such a big deal at one point.

and one more thing. the boomers flew so many flags that i remember literally the only stocks that went up immediately after the markets reopened like a week later (yeah, that's right, the markets were all closed for like a week, despite you and OPs claims) were companies that manufactured american flags. EVERY BOOMER bought them. EVERY BOOMER bought like 10 of them. it was insane. the entire stock market was going down down down down but any company that manufactured american flags was going up.

fagggggg

>nobody talked about 9/11
...at WORK, you stupid shit. Reading comprehension, do you have it?
>i dunno what to say
...then STFU

yeah, i don't know why you keep saying "MUH AT WORK" though, like people talked about it everywhere. litearlly everywhere. it was the ONLY thing people talked about anywhere. esp the older working class was obsessed with it, forever.
if nobody talked to you about it at your work then the only explanation is that everyone at your work hated you and didn't want to talk to you becuse you are obviously a flaming retarded faggot. so they prob all just talked about the impending consequences of "muh 9/11" among themselves and left you out.

>i don't know why you keep saying "MUH AT WORK"
...because unlike you, I had a fckn job.

What a stupid conclusion to draw from that otherwise interesting fact.

hi are you the burger?