Is it over for JF?

>Warski trashes guests
>JF leaves Warski for trashing guests
>Lauren Rose trashes guests
>m'lady dindu nuffin
Fellow white people, why do we put up with this complete lack of integrity?

Attached: 1528472182476.jpg (412x523, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he has the best show on jewtube and Lauren did nothing wrong. Sage for being e-celeb cancer.
>inb4 moarjew astroturfs his blog

You know the drill, Moishe.

Attached: gatcha.jpg (258x195, 10K)

JF thinking with his dick as usual. He's one of the best defenders of race realism but when confronted with a 5/10 woman he instantly has to white knight her. LR is also a passive aggressive cunt who is virtue signaling against Patrick Little for standing up for the rights of white people but not winning on his first attempt in politics.

Sure thing Muhammad.

Attached: 1527103346464.gif (515x485, 52K)

JF thinks with his dick, but other than that he's alright. I've don't have an opinion about this LR/P. Little thing, but JF white knighting for Erin way back was really fucking cringe

>murdering jews
bad optics bucko

Now that JF is out of the way, I can now start my own interview show. When are these people going to learn?

>Warski trashes guests
correction: guests with MUH ideology
there's something wrong with that? yeah don't say anything wrong about homocidal maniacs

JF's stream "lauren did nothing wrong" is unbelievably cringy

he brings in like an hour worth of evidence defending her and breaking down why nothing she said was wrong

completely gay. Also, why the fuck is this guy always so fucking greasy? You can literally see it on his skin. He needs to cut his hair, shave, and lose weight

where´s the video of this happening

>You are wrer-ong.

Attached: one eye on the streets.png (438x534, 341K)

Who?

>women cause unnecessary drama in a thing
literally every time

Attached: 1528266364524.jpg (1024x683, 80K)

JF is good but needs to dump the broad.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Attached: 1507912412292.jpg (1500x1457, 263K)

pussy is always going to be JFs problem. he's always whiteknighting and he's constantly lowering the standards whenever he's talking to females. when i saw he did this bachelor style choosing of cohost i didn't watch it for a while, but after some good interviews i thought this might not be so bad. never liked lauren though. now he's saying it's perfectly ok for this roastie to bite the hand that feeds, but not andy. i've lost a lot of respect for this guy.

>shills jacking off over this pointless infighting
Who gives a fuck? This is all a pointless drama. Get Lauren Rose and Patrick Little on to talk about this in a sane way, stop fucking pouring fuel on the fire and turning what should be a normal debate into a flame war.

Attached: benito.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

who?

The difference is that Lauren literally did nothing. All she did was BTFO a bunch of 14/88er larpers.

Attached: 1480215309892.gif (256x256, 884K)

Lauren did nothing wrong. Get the fuck over it.

yeah wash your ass.

more E-celeb shit.

His analysis was on point in everything you fucking brainlets.
P.Little ran a meme campaign and after getting rekt he made meme accusations that are ridiculously retarded while having zero evidence to back it up.
Lauren calling him out is nothing but stating the obvious.
Get rekt stormfags.

Attached: pepe digits.gif (800x792, 607K)

false equivilancy
Lauren wasnt cohosting any of the Patrick Shittle interviews, whereas Andy Shartsky was present in the Cuntwell show
JF is only interested in correctly representing the truth, thats why he autistically dissected the twatter messages for you 56% brainlets to follow along

Attached: 1502404575311.jpg (710x359, 47K)

JF - I only care about creating a high IQ intellectually space.

Also JF - Welcome my co-host a 19 year old girl

He did it for the super chats he knew that a portion of his audience would fall for lauren’s virgin rose and donate regularly.

What he didn’t expect was that the majority of the audience is redpilled on allowing women in male intellectual spaces.

Warski is higher IQ than Lauren.... let that sink in folks.

Attached: 02BFAC69-46A4-4C8F-908C-629E9A14BAC2.jpg (600x900, 158K)

JF would cum in multiple jew wives if he could get a child out of it. D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E

He spent 90 minutes autistically explaining his position, if you wanna shit on him - which I have no problem with, I'm not a fanboy - you better match his autism and adress his points one by one.

THIS

>you better match his autism and adress his points one by one
I can. I sent him an email respectfully stating that I think he's in the wrong and I am willing to go over the entire video point by point, plus some additional issues not covered in the video. he won't reply tho.

I think it's the lighting, makes him look like a creepy mortician

Were crashing the alt lite
With no survivors

Attached: 3F3F0C6C-F812-48CA-81F8-815B062EE3FF.jpg (1024x708, 106K)

kys sweden, oh wait, you already did

Melonhead also friendzoned him publicly, humiliating him to the nth degree. She is basically Nick Fuentes in a wig. Some sort of wig wearing nationalist - a WigNat, if you will.

Did you ask to go on camera with him? He's still got his vetting process active about letting people on. Does he still do Discord call-ins? Go under a pseudonym and try and get on, then hit him with your critique

>Warski is higher IQ than Lauren.... let that sink in folks.
Actually no
She is an excellent guest. A girl can say anything and that's actually good optics.

>listening to a bunch of virtue signaling bandwagoning pseudointellectual faggots
>taking what they say in their "debates" seriously
Wew lad.

Attached: 1512332524442.gif (155x173, 949K)

JF blocks anyone offering any dissent in the comments.

At first I was unphased but supposedly he is blocking people who even make jokes about him because they "don't contribute intellectually".

He's going full Baked and looks like an asshat. Ego has went off the rails.

Patrick Little is a retard though

checked. Patrick Little is the man

>has a pic of a tranny on their computer
opinion discarded

no, i didn't. i'm not interested in going on cam, i'd do a call in if he wants but he won't. he knows he's being dishonest and he's not gonna have an honest conversation about this