Why do high IQ people vote Republican

All the low (IQ) income voters vote for Democrat

Attached: 1528967935478.png (1136x1302, 89K)

>rural and suburban retards
>high iq

>Urban Democrats
>High IQ

non-white vote pretty much

High income doesn't equate to intelligence, you dumb fuck. China has a much higher IQ than most European countries, but China is relatively poor in comparison.

Additionally, liberals care more about friendships and happiness than just making as money as possible.

Gee, why would rich people vote for someone who promised low taxes? Hmm.

The simple answer is that China does not infact have a higher IQ.

Because of demographic distribution.
There are more rich whites than there are poor blacks.
Among the rich, over half of them are Jewish and the remainder is majority white.
The lower down in income you go, the less Jews you find, and the more blacks and hispanics you find.
At the bottom are mainly college kids and blacks.
When you compare this with the racial vote, you'll find that blacks and spics voted with a great majority for Clinton, and whites with a great majority for Trump, even white women with 51%.

>China has a much higher IQ than most European countries
Leaving aside the claims of cheating, the 5 point or so gap isn't all that substantial a difference.

Why still salty after the election? Hes still president and all you gonna do is still ranting bout it? Dude you need a life

Why do poor people vote against their economic interests?
>over 50% of poor people vote for Democrats
Are they retarded?

Is Trump a Democrat now? Go back to the Bernstein universe, faggot. We don't want you alternate universe retards here.

Because high-income earners are more intelligent, and thus understand that cutting taxes creates more economic growth and is better fiscal policy than democrat taxing and spending.

Yes, the have low IQ and want to ship more jobs overseas.

Smarter people make more money. That's just a fact. There's some exceptions. Tons of retards and nonwhites get pushed to the top by the sheer amount of idiots crawling around in society. It's putrid really and makes me sick. We should have a society where the most intelligent are given free reign over their inferiors. And that means enslaving the niggers.

Attached: ccccc.jpg (1024x430, 59K)

money does not equal IQ
try again cucked nigger faggot

I don't think they want anything other than ''free gibs.'' I don't see any of these retards in the streets hauling about how they want to ship jobs oversees, they just want ''free stuff'' without any understanding of where the ''free stuff'' comes from, who is going to give it to them, who will pay for it, where the money and ''free stuff'' actual goes, what the overhead for this ''free stuff'' gibs will be etc.
It's just fucking children going GIBS ME DAT GIBS ME DAT.

Fascinating

So I guess there is an army of smart losers who vote Democrat and keep being losers.
It's almost as if Democrats don't actually help smart low income yet the brilliant poor keep voting for them.

>durr hurr me want be poor
>me am smart

Attached: 1504821964271.png (609x714, 99K)

Probably regulars at KFC as well...

wrong faggot....

it's cuckservatives who have fucked over education and have pushed for student loans instead of education for all

kys

>Basketball Americans
>High IQ

Attached: 91986E2D-A5F9-4418-99ED-EFA4DA5B9D5D.png (200x241, 73K)

Why should smart people be forced to provide income for your social science degree

True. It is not like Obama had a veto proof super majority when he took office and could have passed anything he wanted and only exacerbated the problem or anything.

>inb4 Lieberman and Bernie werent Democrats even though they caucused with them exclusively

Talk to any conservative and they will tell you to not waste time in college and just learn a trade. That is what they've been saying for decades.
You can't name a single conservative parent who is happy to hear that their child is studying gender science or feminist dance theory in college.

Unlike liberals, right wingers understand that you need marketable skills and you need to not waste money if you are going to be a self-sustaining adult in the real world.
>waaah waah, it was the conservatives who forced me to go in debt and waste my entire youth ''learning'' non-marketable skills surrounded by 99.99% left wing professors to acquire a paper that is literally worth less than toilet paper
Cognitive dissonance

It's almost as if you're a shill faggot ass scumbag. Neither political party is going to make you more money unless you're a major economic figure (wall Street, corporations, Millionaires and billionaires) or political establishment/government. The tons of poor and low income Republican voters, smart or otherwise, prove that, just as the corresponding Democrat voters do.

>fake and gay shill meme
No they don't. Society is not a computer software where a programmer programs smarter people to always make more money because that's he's function he writes into it. It's true sometimes. However, more often, it's not true.

Do you seriously think that stupid people tend to make more money than smart people?

Obviously more prone to do as told. Nothing inside them but what they let in. No soul.

middle class doesn't like having to fork over their hard-earned money to the gov't to redistribute as gibs

>brainlet
I said smarter people are not making more money as a rule. That does not leave only the opposite to be true. Nor does that mean I think the opposite is true. However, I'd bet the opposite is true a whopping good portion of the time.