GERMANY NO! NOT AGAIN!

Seriously, guys?
The last time we formed an "axis" did not end well.

Attached: axis.jpg (607x308, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRHjY0ayQ4M
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1007229912598577152
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
rhnegativeregistry.com/the-annunaki-enki-and-enlil-rh-negative-origin.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If the Krauts start some shit this time we will be forced to genocide this incomplete humans.

*cracks knuckles*

>PJW
uhhh so scary

>Italy and Germany both against illegal immigration
I know Italy has been struggling against its EU overlords for awhile now but who the fuck is Germany complaining to?

Sounds like the Swiss Bilderberg user was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRHjY0ayQ4M

Attached: hq.jpg (246x138, 12K)

>Germany
So when's Merkel getting lynched?

> Krauts starting shit
> Not brits
> Not poles
> Not jews
> Not burgers
> Not literally banking system

Please kill yourself in a painfull way.

Attached: Qanon.jpg (1052x2248, 600K)

And we're the cuckolds of the situation yet again

German user in this thread says Seehofer is going to remove Merkel
>
>
>

Conservatism is the new counterculture my fellow 'pedes.

Shadily.

This gonna be good
kek

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

Trusting Italy again?

Attached: innocent Austrian.jpg (190x215, 14K)

you got a license for those knuckles there mate?

>it's our fault that you're (((their))) lapdog

Your digits seem to suggest so

Attached: 1528758576561.jpg (393x390, 39K)

Isn't the German solution to illegal immigration to just declare all immigration legal?

America wont be doing the job for you this time

Checked.

What the fuck?

Why is it called an axis again?

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

>axis
Dis gonna be good

Kek

Yeah, it is a giant woodpile, and if the Krauts are the ones to light the flame and throw into the pile, then by God, they'll have a reckoning.

>implying I meant it had to do with immigrants

I mean if you invade one of your neighbors or something.

Go ahead and declare war on Germany to get this shit moving to its inevitable end. Maybe this time the US won't be Jewed into attacking the Axis powers.

I will unironically volunteer for the army to kill anglos if another axis happens

Attached: 1528507407300.jpg (420x420, 56K)

axis of the willing. thats pretty cool. not very bad ass but at least people wont be expected to live blind to what happens around them or acknowledge it and be imprisoned

though i expect them to do a war and france is trying to deport muslims now so idk man this announcement seems late. you got emma watson with her tattoo at that awards ceremony sure but i was expecting a bit more subtlety not a axis power thingy

I will unironically volunteer for the army to kill anglos if another axis happens

Attached: giphy-1.gif (320x240, 662K)

>The last time we formed an "axis" did not end well.
Because you fags always end up betraying us every time.

>Imagine being a retarded mutt still believing in post-war propaganda.
Normandie was a scam. The Germans had already been mauled by the ruskies and already lost.

This is good news, but some people could be concerned about the idea of Germans and Italy forming an "axis". To keep people relaxed we should try to include a non-European nation as well to assure everyone that this isn't xenophobic. Perhaps an Asian country. Maybe Japan is interested?

kek

We weren’t jewed into fighting the Axis. One of them crippled our Pacific fleet and the other declared war.

True, but the US had already picked sides before that and was sending a massive amount of aid to the communists, which was unfortunate.

Couple times a year Germany says they will be going anti immigrant because people are getting pissed
Then when things cool down they invite another few 100,000 from Africa

Attached: 1510783315744.jpg (470x470, 45K)

Our only legitimate beef was with Japan. Given that we were giving weapons (albeit, not anything truly significant) to their enemies, the Reich had every reason to see us as an antagonist.

Second this
You need something exotic to show off
I can't see a reason why japan won't fit this perfectly.

Indeed

Attached: 60% Face.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1007229912598577152

Attached: 1515548966784.gif (482x800, 29K)

Reeeee we mutts can't allow nations to stay pure you're toooooo white
Fuck off destroyer of the world

Attached: 1528899799505.jpg (793x526, 81K)

Mate the Germans were interfering with McCapitalism and were torpeedoing our McMerchant Ships in the North Atlantic. The only outcome was a McWar.

What this means in the mind of a burgerkike
>If the Krauts try removing Jews again, this time we will be forced to genocide this [sic] incomplete humans.
A shekel for a good goy.

But this time you have us with you

>One of them crippled our Pacific fleet
>After we crippled them with sanctions and forced their hand
>and the other declared war
>After we declared war on their ally

>contributes virtually nothing to ww2
we dun won it y'hear

Ordnung soon...
Need Autobahn connecting Germany and Japan

*craggs benis*

wow. I am happy to support Euro bros, but don't think for a minute Americans didn't contribute to WWII

some kike girl got raped and killed. now suddenly the elites are against mudslimes.

in any case, it only matters what germany says. no matter what other people here tell you. when germany says migrants = good then everyone will follow. when germany says lets deport them, then everyone will follow.

so this is a huge win for europe. just dont invade us.

yeah, I was kind of wondering what had changed, What political party is the interior minister?

Here is my problem with what he said though...

Why are migrants still being pushed so hard around Europe now if they are shutting it down in 3 years time?

>What political party is the interior minister?
like any of that shit matters

We always tend to be.

Attached: d2e.png (412x351, 78K)

are they high on methamphetamine again?

Fellas, fellas, don't fight, you both equally contributed to the death of your people and the extinguishing of our future. You both should be immensely proud of yourselves :^)

>wen u say "fuck optics" and form a central European alliance literally called "axis"

Attached: 1463304824786.jpg (502x640, 36K)

newfag alert

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

oh wow they will fight against illegal immigration?
you know what this means? they will ban europeans going to other europeans country but will let sandniggers in legally.

Can't wait to see how nothing happens.

You literally got pushed into the sea by the German military, who allowed you to retreat back to your shitty little island. They then offered you peace many, many times. All because Germany and the Soviet Union whacked Poland for genociding Germans.

Why don't you get back to sucking Mohammed's cock and let the men talk about world politics.

Kek, axis of the willing.
Are they for or against rapefugees i cant keep up.

Basically this. Or by some grace of God, they stop illegal migration and the New Europeans continue breeding anyway.

>posts blonde hair blue eyes and still obviously white after decades in the southern sun.
>reeee

They aren't one person.

>Be literally one week from being conquered
>Thinks America didn't have them
Muhammed you make some funny jokes.

That was an x axis. This is a y axis.

why were they concerned about birth rates?

Isn't the earth at risk for overpopulation?

Did he ever make more posts?

This

.>your people

I am not Japanese

Hello Adolf, hows Argentina?

Well, shit. Can't argue with that. Thanks for keeping things based, Straya.

Looks like you're in good company then.
Enjoy your Pajeet and nigger army. Much good may it do you. This country is dead anyway.

brb buying stock in white flags

The major political parties in each nation you dolt.
Is germany right wing yet?

Its divided, there's not one universal political wing amongst Germans like any country with a population more than 1.

the overpopulation is caused by chinese and africans. European growth is below what they want.
They may have also changed their mind on what "stock" of people they want when they're realised how dangerous it was to go into london, paris, berlin without body guards all the time not to mention elected pm's having their daughters raped and killed.
I believe they wanted to see if they could blend all the races together under one but have found that only asians and whites mix well together.

>Germany
>against illegal migration
what's next? Jews giving out money

>so this is a huge win for europe. just dont invade us.
No it isn't. They're not going to do the right thing (that is, deport every shitskin, no matter how well they have integrated, and close borders to anyone who isn't verifiably ethnically European).

This is the worst thing that could happen because they're going to keep bringing in these coloureds, they're just going to be more subversive about it. We need them to keep stoking the fire so that shit will kick off and we can truly revolt.

Accelerationism, nigger, you heard of it?

Like Harry Pottery

>t. shlomo

*stations nuclear arsenal in harbours and prepares to surrender*

Attached: 1527778676705.jpg (864x960, 113K)

>what's next? Jews giving out money
Come on, Petar, let's not get too ahead of ourselves

.... for fuck sake you stupid cunt i want to know with a right winf alliance holds power in the german parliament or a left wing alliance. One of these two groups has to have a majority to form govt.

>germany
whatcha doin merkel

ok so this is crazy, but I stumbled upon it after Royal user revealed that most royals have RH Negative blood...

>forced their hand

Thats retarded. I don't like what the US did during WW2 but the idea that not selling oil to someone (who is using that oil to invade half of Asia) is forcing them to attack you is completely deranged, nonsensical reasoning.

>h-hey no WE killed our Race off better than you
>n-no WE did

Fucking brainlets.

Attached: 15240594865802.png (645x729, 59K)

They already give out money you idiot

Tfw rh negative

But they don't seem to care about legal immigration or the ones already in

don't forget to pack your diapers

Attached: 21332.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

In summary, what the St. John family journals say regarding the various races is as follows:

1) A brown or red race of black-haired, ruddy-skinned people who are half-Anunnaki and half Homo-Sapien.
2) A black race that is one-half Homo-Sapien and one-half hybrid Adam;
3) A white race of people who are descendants of the Anunnaki;
4) An Oriental race of people who are the descendants of the Nefilim.

1) Caucasoid, or the WHITE races, descend from the Anunnaki, including the Elohiym godhead. And yes, the ancient Israelites, are actually descendants of the Elohiym royal family.
2) African or Negroid, the BLACK races, descend from the evolved Homosapiens and the hybrid created Adams; they are the EVES.
3) Asiatic or Mongoloid, the so-called YELLOW skinned people, descend from the Nefilim, the ousted royal party from Hibiru - notice I say Hibiru NOT Nibiru - Hibiru/Hebrew - are you still with me here? The Nefilim 'giants' were the reigning godhead until the Elohiym family ousted them, casting them to the Earth;
4) Indigenous or Native peoples of the land, the BROWN or RED races, descend from the evolved Homo sapiens and the Anunnaki - some not authorized by the Elohiym, but boys will be boys, and they made a good working stock of slaves. These people were the ADAMS.

rhnegativeregistry.com/the-annunaki-enki-and-enlil-rh-negative-origin.html

thanks for ruining my day, asshole

>pure
I'll let that simmer for a while.

You think Germany will even ATTEMPT at doing that again! Ha! If anything it will be the Southern Europeans or Muslims.